JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12205_1307822450.png
[img:32iwt8q2]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/fullyitfc/cas-4-1.jpg[/img:32iwt8q2]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_12205.png

Quote: bootie "Ha Ha was that said tongue in cheek'"

Bit of both. I'm hoping we can turn it around but deep down I'm questioning whether we really can.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach556No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2014Feb 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
fonds blancs/Tigger.gif
[size=150:17cge7oy][/size:17cge7oy]:fonds blancs/Tigger.gif

Quote: Fully "Bit of both. I'm hoping we can turn it around but deep down I'm questioning whether we really can.'"

Good answer, think this is the reality of most fans at the moment

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach8487No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12205_1307822450.png
[img:32iwt8q2]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/fullyitfc/cas-4-1.jpg[/img:32iwt8q2]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_12205.png

Quote: bootie "Good answer, think this is the reality of most fans at the moment'"

For me, there are two options:

1) Win and give Matterson a vote of confidence
2) Lose and cut ties.

This game simply boils down to that from me. With him telling the players to step-up and repay the fans after last week I am really hoping for a good performance. If they don't and show no improvement, they can forget me forking out any more money this season.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach556No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2014Feb 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
fonds blancs/Tigger.gif
[size=150:17cge7oy][/size:17cge7oy]:fonds blancs/Tigger.gif

For me the board as option 3 live in limbo

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2010Apr 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I have been watching from afar and have talked to a few people and have also had my say in the AYE Fanzine this week. I obviously am very disappointed how things are going at the moment and would love to see Cas winning again. Now having thought about things a bit more I urge all Cas supporters to go to the Salford game and support your team. Grab a mate who hasnt been for a while and take them along. When the players run out to warm up cheer them, when they run onto the field cheer them on and cheer them on through the game. The reason for this I know from experience booing someone doesnt work, I hated it when it was done to me. Now I know you are all upset about what is happening but staying away isnt the answer in fact I think it will do the club more harm then good. I know you are upset with a few areas at the club and to be fair I believe there should possibly be a forum that you could attend with the club members and discuss things and say your points and vice versa. I just think if you all turn up and support the boys and if they see this they will, if they have any pride for the club play accordingly. There does need to be some changes no doubt in what area I dont know but staying away wont do anything I believe. So as an ex player I would love to see you turn up and show what Cas is about and that is supporting the club and singing and cheering. I hope this will lift the players because at the moment they will be thinking it is an us and them thing and we dont want that we want unity. I know this is a big call but give it a shot and if it doesnt work you can say you tried but it will take everyone working together to do it. There is no better place than the jungle when the fans are singing and cheering and this lifts the players believe me it does it gives me goosebumps thinking about it. I believe the palyers will lift.

Cheers
Vowlesy

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach8487No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12205_1307822450.png

Well said icon_biggrin.gif Now can you come out of retirement and help us out, please, mate? icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4473No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42181_1527427546.jpg
"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround." An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_42181.jpg

Quote: Vowzee "I have been watching from afar and have talked to a few people and have also had my say in the AYE Fanzine this week. I obviously am very disappointed how things are going at the moment and would love to see Cas winning again. Now having thought about things a bit more I urge all Cas supporters to go to the Salford game and support your team. Grab a mate who hasnt been for a while and take them along. When the players run out to warm up cheer them, when they run onto the field cheer them on and cheer them on through the game. The reason for this I know from experience booing someone doesnt work, I hated it when it was done to me. Now I know you are all upset about what is happening but staying away isnt the answer in fact I think it will do the club more harm then good. I know you are upset with a few areas at the club and to be fair I believe there should possibly be a forum that you could attend with the club members and discuss things and say your points and vice versa. I just think if you all turn up and support the boys and if they see this they will, if they have any pride for the club play accordingly. There does need to be some changes no doubt in what area I dont know but staying away wont do anything I believe. So as an ex player I would love to see you turn up and show what Cas is about and that is supporting the club and singing and cheering. I hope this will lift the players because at the moment they will be thinking it is an us and them thing and we dont want that we want unity. I know this is a big call but give it a shot and if it doesnt work you can say you tried but it will take everyone working together to do it. There is no better place than the jungle when the fans are singing and cheering and this lifts the players believe me it does it gives me goosebumps thinking about it. I believe the palyers will lift.

Cheers
Vowlesy'"

eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif

Cas until I die. Now lets prove it.

C'mon CAS!

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5804No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2014Aug 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5684_1302370205.jpg
[url:2e8yjxd3]http://riverpiker.blogspot.com/[/url:2e8yjxd3]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5684.jpg

Great to hear from you Adrian. I think we all know you're watching all this closely and to have some input from you on this is fantastic. It's good to hear things from another view. Ok, you're the other side of the world and haven't had to witness things up close like us, but i know you've kept up to date with things so you understand why we're all feeling so low. I hope a good chunk of fans take your advice on board and give it a shot. As fans, apart from turning up every week, we haven't been quite as vocal as we should have been, understandable of course. As you say, you were treated to some of the bad stuff in your early days and the booing did nothing to help you turn it around. I'm sure if the players show half as much determination as you did to turn things around they'll get our support. I just hope a few more fans will see your post before sunday and go to the game with a better attitude, and do our bit because as you say, at least we can say we tried then.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach428No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2015Nov 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/PDT1.gif
[b]//www.not allowed to show the site.com/[/b] Hope this cheers the mods up:simpsons/PDT1.gif

Quote: poppys mum "I've dug deep into my soul and thought about it.
I missed the saints and barrow game.

My decision for sunday is i'm off to see the boys beat salford'"

Will see you there Babs! I'm going to get behind the team 100% on Sunday any body who feels the same i'll be at exit 5. Top post from Vowlsey icon_thumb.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1958
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
940.jpg
[b:2685cpta]Josh 1994-2003(a loving son & my best mate)[/b:2685cpta] AYE SALESMAN OF THE YEAR 2001-2012 For top quality printing try //www.bpsprint.co.uk //www.ayberspace.co.uk:940.jpg

And don't forget as the Assassin said he's had his say in the brand new AYE of the Tigers fanzine out tomorrow at the Salford game...go on its only £1.50

Delboy66(aye of the tigers fanzine) icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach603No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Top post from our very own assassin, he has given us an insight into what it means to a player to be booed by your own, and also how it feels to know they are behind you. So I urge every to get behind the team they need you more than ever at this moment in time.

While I read Adrians post i had a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat and I hope those who are thinking of staying away have second thoughts after reading it,

No matter what happens tomorrow Loyal, Loud, Cas and Proud

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach162No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2014Apr 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: tropical1 "Top post from our very own assassin, he has given us an insight into what it means to a player to be booed by your own, and also how it feels to know they are behind you. So I urge every to get behind the team they need you more than ever at this moment in time.

While I read Adrians post i had a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat and I hope those who are thinking of staying away have second thoughts after reading it,

No matter what happens tomorrow Loyal, Loud, Cas and Proud'"

My thoughts exactly down to the lump in throat and tear in eye. If every player had only got half the heart of Vowlesy then we would not be where we are now. I only hope it is a confidence thing so come all you tigers fans show we are the best fans in Super League and lets get behind the boys tomorrow and show the players we can still support them through thick and thin and see if that extra player, that is the fans, can lift them to a great performance.

If yo're proud to be a Cas fans clap your hands. eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif

tb
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman48326
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Oct 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1357.jpg
[b:34xc0vwf]Doubt everything, even this[/b:34xc0vwf]:1357.jpg

It chimes with something I've been thinking f

or a while: we had a poor home record last year, and it's continued this year. Yet the weight if expectation is huge - both on the players and from us. So they get nervous and tighten up. And when we get on their and start booing - which we do - whether the team or individual players, it just makes it worse and they tighten up even more. Everyone says how great it is at the Lane when the fans get behind you, because we're right on top of the pitch. But it must work the other way too. In an ideal world the crowd at the Lane would almost be worth a 14th man on the park. But the way we've been riding them over the past 18 months makes it harder not easier for the team.

So this afternoon, let's get behind the team, not on their backs.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach808
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45114.jpg
:45114.jpg

Quote: casfanforlife "
If yo're proud to be a Cas fans clap your hands.

eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif Loyal, Loud, Cas and Proud

Lets give the lads a lift today - C'mon Cas!

48 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, pyeman , Hughies sister
48 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, pyeman , Hughies sister

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.31884765625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Round 26 Wigan Away
Once were Lo
Recent
Salford H Moved to Thursday
Zig
Recent