Jul 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60524_1510403940.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60524.jpg

We all know - deep down that Tigers only chance of playing at Newmarket will be in an away game once a year. We will never share a stadium out of Castleford with WTW. The BOD know that and so do the fans, the RFL and so do Wakey. It would be the end of Castleford Tigers within a season. The same would apply to WTW playing at GH.

RW is doing his job - he is defending his club, our club and, although its a shame that it has come to this he has had to remind people of the details of the feasability study arrangements last year (that didn't happen) and Wakey's point blank refusal.

WTW choice of location (Newmarket) was deliberatly pointed towards Castleford in the only hope of a groundshare arrangement to fund the running costs. Why didn't they choose any of the other locations? They need CT to make it feasable or it won't happen. Their latest ploy is to state that the proposed stadium is fully funded - it isn't by any means.

I would be astonished if NM is passed in the PI. There are several major hurdles they face yet. Firstly convincing the PI that the district needs more warehouse space and secondly the greenbelt issue. Then the wastage going through Methley village. There is also some other major hoops for them to jump through - the generals on the Wakey forum know too well about all of these and are sending out a very confident message to the rank and file but I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't one or two other issues that will make RW's letter pale into insignificance.

If NM does get passed CT will carry on with plans for GH and let Opus continue with negotiations - its not the end of the world for us and I'm not one of these fans that think the district can only have 1 new stadium.

Time for us to concentrate on our own plans.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman580
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Oct 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
429_1611864074.jpg
//www.little-leon.blogspot.com Help spread awareness of CHD.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_429.jpg

As a Wakefield fan, I agree with the sentiments, both clubs have been intransigent in their views on this matter. For what it's worth i think a Joint stadium, that is, a stadium Jointly owned and operated by a joint holding company. split revenue streams etc, be it in GH or NM i really don't care, is the only way to go. What is important is that both teams keep their separate identities. It is Lunacy and financial suicide to build two new stadia within 3 miles of each other.

Maybe one day common sense will prevail, but this is RL and i fear it will not and both clubs could wither and die.

Good luck in your quest for a stadium.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6293
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
31007_1580947500.jpg
EVENTUALLY, WE'LL WIN SOMETHING, ,MAYBE, IF I'M STILL ALIVE THEN:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_31007.jpg

Quote: Tigerade "It would be the end of Castleford Tigers within a season. The same would apply to WTW playing at GH.'"

I wouldn't get beyond the pre-season friendlies.

To some extent, it is patronising drivel of the other clubs who think we are both small clubs who should be grateful for our place. No one expects Saints and Wigan to share a stadium, and no one is shouting at the Bulls to get out of their dump and move into Headingly, etc. It is always our clubs, and the reasons for not doing so are as obvious as the examples quoted.

I hope NM gets built and I hope Tesco give you whatever you need for Wheldon Road and you get GH. End of.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach8487No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12205_1307822450.png
[img:32iwt8q2]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/fullyitfc/cas-4-1.jpg[/img:32iwt8q2]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_12205.png

I reckon Newmarket will get built. Whether in its current guise is a different matter.

I think many of the arguments are flawed from the objectors, however, I do think that some Wakefield fans need to rein in this superiority complex a bit and realise that everyone has a point of view, a right to speak and that not everyone is or will be for this.

The one thing that people lose sight of is that no one is against WTW having a stadium, it's the wider development on Greenbelt land that's the concern and the fact that the stadium is given prominence over that.

Post-Christmas will be interesting for both clubs but the key thing is progression within the next three years and to not get stagnant. Ultimately, the key aim for both clubs is a new stadium and better income streams. We certainly cannot afford to stay at WR for a further significant period of time.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2769No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Squadbuilder.........building a squad together:

Quote: Tigerade "We all know - deep down that Tigers only chance of playing at Newmarket will be in an away game once a year. We will never share a stadium out of Castleford with WTW. The BOD know that and so do the fans, the RFL and so do Wakey. It would be the end of Castleford Tigers within a season. The same would apply to WTW playing at GH.

RW is doing his job - he is defending his club, our club and, although its a shame that it has come to this he has had to remind people of the details of the feasability study arrangements last year (that didn't happen) and Wakey's point blank refusal.

WTW choice of location (Newmarket) was deliberatly pointed towards Castleford in the only hope of a groundshare arrangement to fund the running costs. Why didn't they choose any of the other locations? They need CT to make it feasable or it won't happen. Their latest ploy is to state that the proposed stadium is fully funded - it isn't by any means. It was WMDC who identified the site as far as I am aware.

I would be astonished if NM is passed in the PI. There are several major hurdles they face yet. Firstly convincing the PI that the district needs more warehouse space and secondly the greenbelt issue. Then the wastage going through Methley village. There is also some other major hoops for them to jump through - the generals on the Wakey forum know too well about all of these and are sending out a very confident message to the rank and file but I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't one or two other issues that will make RW's letter pale into insignificance. The LDF defines the space needed the developer is satisfying that need

If NM does get passed CT will carry on with plans for GH and let Opus continue with negotiations - its not the end of the world for us and I'm not one of these fans that think the district can only have 1 new stadium. Agree most reasonable fans from both teams want both team to succeed , if only so we can still contest teh Adam Watene Trophy

Time for us to concentrate on our own plans.'"

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4259
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33791.jpg
[b:1swa1vwo]Change is inevitable ...except from a vending machine![/b:1swa1vwo] [quote="BillyRhino":1swa1vwo]So in best IA mode ..<.Possibley World Class, could be the greatest thing since sliced bread....am personally very excited, and confidently expect him to prove my predictions are bang on target.... Alternatively he could be rubbish> IA mode off. :wink:[/quote:1swa1vwo]:33791.jpg

Quote: Tigerade "We all know - deep down that Tigers only chance of playing at Newmarket will be in an away game once a year. We will never share a stadium out of Castleford with WTW. The BOD know that and so do the fans, the RFL and so do Wakey. It would be the end of Castleford Tigers within a season. The same would apply to WTW playing at GH.'"

I think the majority of both sets of fans would agree with you and that is why two stadiums are important both to the clubs and to the district as a whole.

Quote: Tigerade "RW is doing his job - he is defending his club, our club and, although its a shame that it has come to this he has had to remind people of the details of the feasability study arrangements last year (that didn't happen) and Wakey's point blank refusal.'"

I think the issue remains not what he has written, there is nothing in there he has not written or said in the media already (albeit with a Cas bias, same as any other club would do though). But the fact that it was Barton Willmore who asked him to write this letter and he wrote that letter knowing full well that Barton Willmore are being paid and acting on behalf of an objector and that they intended to use that letter as part of their clients objection case at the Public Inquiry. Again, if you can't see that he should have take the advice you seem to be advocate in this post, to concentrate on his own plans, then I think you are misguided.

Quote: Tigerade "WTW choice of location (Newmarket) was deliberatly pointed towards Castleford in the only hope of a groundshare arrangement to fund the running costs. Why didn't they choose any of the other locations? They need CT to make it feasable or it won't happen. Their latest ploy is to state that the proposed stadium is fully funded - it isn't by any means.'"

You are wrong here, the location has nothing to do with being 'nearer' Castleford, the site was chosen because it was a preferred site option by WMDC to full the legal requirement to supply 51ha of the 95ha of B8 development land required on the M62 corridor. WMDC approached the site promoter, Yorkcourt, about a section 106 agreement to partially fund the building of a community stadium, as also required in the LDF core strategy. They agreed on the basis of more planning gain and the rest is history. Equally, something you may have missed, because not much of fanfare has been made of it, Yorkcourt have agreed to fund the entire stadium and community sports facilities build, and will enter an agreement with the community trust to effectivley loan the remaining monies, I suspect interest free, on the proviso of grant funding paying back the loan, which can only be accessed once the stadium has planning. Ir is s bit of a chicken and egg thing! Andrew Piatt announced that the section 106 agreement, between the developer and WMDC, is likley to be signed during the PI and presented to the inspector. So, just be careful, the legal documents look likely to prove you wrong.

Quote: Tigerade "I would be astonished if NM is passed in the PI. There are several major hurdles they face yet. Firstly convincing the PI that the district needs more warehouse space and secondly the greenbelt issue. Then the wastage going through Methley village. There is also some other major hoops for them to jump through - the generals on the Wakey forum know too well about all of these and are sending out a very confident message to the rank and file but I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't one or two other issues that will make RW's letter pale into insignificance.'"

Hmmm, again, you need to be careful. The requirement for the additional 95ha is a legal requirement of the LDF, which is in force, so no one needs or is even trying to convince the inspector otherwise, from either side, because that would stupid. The agreement that Wakefield needs the additional 95ha is not in question, sorry, you are just two years too late with that argument! There are people, Barton Willmore (acting again for Newmarket objectors), Methley Residents Assoc and Oulton Society who are trying to convince the inspector holding the site specific LDF hearings, that other sites should have been chosen over Newmarket and also "what does M62 corridor mean! All the alternative sites are green-belt BTW... just so you know.

The issue of green belt is the key one and that is what the majority of 'discussion' centres around at the PI

The whole Methley vthing and traffic is rubbish, always has been, but they will still argue otherwise.

There are a few other hoops to jump through, but people have them covered!

Quote: Tigerade "If NM does get passed CT will carry on with plans for GH and let Opus continue with negotiations - its not the end of the world for us and I'm not one of these fans that think the district can only have 1 new stadium.

Time for us to concentrate on our own plans.'"

We agree on this one and I for one hope you do get the stadium you need and deserve. The district can support three, never mind two stadiums.

However, I think for Opus read Yorkcourt and vice versa! It might not be green-belt, but much is very similar!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4259
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33791.jpg
[b:1swa1vwo]Change is inevitable ...except from a vending machine![/b:1swa1vwo] [quote="BillyRhino":1swa1vwo]So in best IA mode ..<.Possibley World Class, could be the greatest thing since sliced bread....am personally very excited, and confidently expect him to prove my predictions are bang on target.... Alternatively he could be rubbish> IA mode off. :wink:[/quote:1swa1vwo]:33791.jpg

Quote: Fully "I reckon Newmarket will get built. Whether in its current guise is a different matter.

I think many of the arguments are flawed from the objectors, however, I do think that some Wakefield fans need to rein in this superiority complex a bit and realise that everyone has a point of view, a right to speak and that not everyone is or will be for this.

The one thing that people lose sight of is that no one is against WTW having a stadium, it's the wider development on Greenbelt land that's the concern and the fact that the stadium is given prominence over that.

Post-Christmas will be interesting for both clubs but the key thing is progression within the next three years and to not get stagnant. Ultimately, the key aim for both clubs is a new stadium and better income streams. We certainly cannot afford to stay at WR for a further significant period of time.'"

Do you know Fully, just as begin to lose all hope with you, you pull a post out of the hat makes me realise that a very reasonable person is under that Cas passion of yours!

Just a couple of points though! Barton Willmore (acting blah, blah), Methley Residents Assoc & Oulton Socity are now against a stadium at Newmarket! As I predicted, as the PI drew nearer they made a subtle change to their objections... sorry, they don't want anything, including a stadium now! They want the other rejected green belt sites used for the B8 instead and Wakefield to share with Cas at GH... meaning they don't want anything building on the Newmarket site... after all, it is near them, the other sites are near other people and GH is near no one who matters!

LCC, god bless em, said that they are not objecting to the building of a stadium at Newmarket! However, for some strange reason it is their Barrister who keeps banging on about Wakey moving and sharing at GH... he has been clutching at many straws this week so far... and that is one of them!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5035No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2021Oct 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44747_1304271884.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44747.png

Question that I'm assuming IA might be able to shed some light on...why is there a legal requirement to build so much warehousing on this 95ha of land when there's plenty of empty warehouses/units at J32? (as well as many other locations in the district).

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4259
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33791.jpg

Quote: Gronk! "Question that I'm assuming IA might be able to shed some light on...why is there a legal requirement to build so much warehousing on this 95ha of land when there's plenty of empty warehouses/units at J32? (as well as many other locations in the district).'"

Firstly, there isn't as much as you think, yes, there is some but as a percentage of the overall I reckon it would struggle to be more than 5% of the total. Also, some of the empty units are a victim of the boom when building spec units (sorry, that means building them to specification without an end user client signed up) were built and often were taken on short leases or left empty. However, as these units are not built with a specific end user in mind companies that need these type of units either move on or, in some cases went out of business in the recession. Unless the developer wants to knock them down and offer the site again for a new build they don't get taken... and it is cheaper for the developer to leave them empty!!! There is not much empty space on the M1 corridor either, J41 is full and someone even took Slazengers unit and refurbed it... J41 is a great location though, as J31 is and as J30 Newmarket is, and that is attractive to long term end-users!

The inspector determined in 2009 that Wakefield would need this extra space to for both economic growth, regeneration and job creation. Remember, this is to take the Wakefield district to 2022 and Yorkcourt would not expect full occupancy for at best 5 years and more likley 7 to 10 years, as the plan.

As such, it is now a legal requirement for Wakefield to allocate 95ha (at least, they are now saying 108ha but even I think that is too much) for B8 development on the M62 Corridor. Ok, some people are arguing tha the M62 corridor should maybe also mean the A1 corridor, but that is real greenfield land out that way.

Also, this is not done in isolation, the Aire Valley is also required to contribute to the Leeds City Regional targets for B8, but the problem with the Aire Valley is that, well... it is a crap location compared to the M62 between Wakefield/Castleford & Leeds and the M1 south of J42. Hence the reason they have made it and EZ (Employment Zone), meaning the government give companies tax breaks and incentives to move there... the problem is, is that this sort of offer attracts short term boundary hopping companies who bugger off somewhere else when the incentives dry up!

The reason Yorkcourt and WMDC want Newmarket is that long term end-users want Newmarket... it is a very good location and they want an Asda, like at J31 or a Coca-Cola, like at J41 who will stay for decades at that location.

Long answer, but you know me!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1595No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17238.jpg
:17238.jpg

Can we totally eradicate NM from our thinking. What if our next SL bid goes in without any brick being laid at GH while NM is ready for 2015. Our only chance of a license would be to move elsewhere so we would have to decide whether to play in the Championship at WR (effectively excluding ourselves from SL ad infinitum) or groundshare in a qualifying stadium in the hope GH get's built sooner rather than later. If the latter would a trip to the other side of Methley enable us to retain/sustain more support than say a slog down the A1 to Doncaster?

RankPostsTeam
International Star490No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2019Apr 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Featherstone Rovers - Co-Operative Championship League Leaders and Champions 2011:

Quote: smoking monkey "Can we totally eradicate NM from our thinking. What if our next SL bid goes in without any brick being laid at GH while NM is ready for 2015. Our only chance of a license would be to move elsewhere so we would have to decide whether to play in the Championship at WR (effectively excluding ourselves from SL ad infinitum) or groundshare in a qualifying stadium in the hope GH get's built sooner rather than later. If the latter would a trip to the other side of Methley enable us to retain/sustain more support than say a slog down the A1 to Doncaster?'"

You could groundshare with Fev, they'll have a Super League standard facility by 2015 icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5793No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014May 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32116.jpg
when the score got to 50 we shouted for more, up popped brad davis went over for four..... ......and its no nay never no nay never no more will we face religation...... big barrie mac.' the cas forads av been bob on' [quote="chissitt":3gx4tjo6]Pyeman I wish you would stop talking so much sense. I am in danger of becomming one of your biggest fans. :lol:[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="vastman":3gx4tjo6]Westerman looks the most promising for a long time.[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Leyther_Matt":3gx4tjo6]The best proper 'rugby pub' in the country has to be the Boot Room at Cas[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Bolton_Warrior":3gx4tjo6]The only time I ever doubted going to watch Wigan was when we bare face cheated to stay in superleague[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Danril":3gx4tjo6] Last night, despite being poor and not deserving the win, we should have won.[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [img:3gx4tjo6]http://www.rlfans.com/images/sigs/castigers.gif[/img:3gx4tjo6]:32116.jpg

Quote: Homer_J_Simpson "You could groundshare with Fev, they'll have a Super League standard facility by 2015 I thought the new fev capacity will be 8000?

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach1466No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2022Oct 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9648.jpg
The Aussie Legend!!!:9648.jpg

As a neutral it is very hard to see two stadiums getting built. Even one stadium getting built is a long shot in this economical climate.

I just don't see where the money is going to come from. I can understand the frustrations of both sets of fans and the officials of both clubs. The whole thing has a gold rush feel about it. Who will be first to get the stadium money from the council (before it inevitably runs out). If there is any money at all. It is understandable that people are starting to play dirty.

As a neutral it is hard not to look at the Wakefield area and not see Castleford (great on field success and youth scheme) with Wakefield (catchment area and potential) and not see that combined there is a pretty good looking Super League club there. Once both were in the same stadium questions would inevitably asked "why have both?", It’s a catch 22 situation and I cannot help but feel that in the end one club is going to survive and the other will disappear (if not both).

RankPostsTeam
International Star490No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2019Apr 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Featherstone Rovers - Co-Operative Championship League Leaders and Champions 2011:

Quote: pyeman "I thought the new fev capacity will be 8000?'"

That's phase one, without crush barriers in the standing areas, crush barriers increase it to around 11000 IIRC

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5793No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014May 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32116.jpg
when the score got to 50 we shouted for more, up popped brad davis went over for four..... ......and its no nay never no nay never no more will we face religation...... big barrie mac.' the cas forads av been bob on' [quote="chissitt":3gx4tjo6]Pyeman I wish you would stop talking so much sense. I am in danger of becomming one of your biggest fans. :lol:[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="vastman":3gx4tjo6]Westerman looks the most promising for a long time.[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Leyther_Matt":3gx4tjo6]The best proper 'rugby pub' in the country has to be the Boot Room at Cas[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Bolton_Warrior":3gx4tjo6]The only time I ever doubted going to watch Wigan was when we bare face cheated to stay in superleague[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Danril":3gx4tjo6] Last night, despite being poor and not deserving the win, we should have won.[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [img:3gx4tjo6]http://www.rlfans.com/images/sigs/castigers.gif[/img:3gx4tjo6]:32116.jpg

Quote: Noel Cleal "As a neutral it is very hard to see two stadiums getting built. Even one stadium getting built is a long shot in this economical climate.

I just don't see where the money is going to come from. I can understand the frustrations of both sets of fans and the officials of both clubs. The whole thing has a gold rush feel about it. Who will be first to get the stadium money from the council (before it inevitably runs out). If there is any money at all. It is understandable that people are starting to play dirty.

As a neutral it is hard not to look at the Wakefield area and not see Castleford (great on field success and youth scheme) with Wakefield (catchment area and potential) and not see that combined there is a pretty good looking Super League club there. Once both were in the same stadium questions would inevitably asked "why have both?", It’s a catch 22 situation and I cannot help but feel that in the end one club is going to survive and the other will disappear (if not both).'"

Like most neutral fans who make similar comments you don't seem to understand where the funding is coming from, the council aren't funding either n(if we had the same level of assistance that fax, leigh, widnes, fc, donny etc had got from there councils at least one team would already have a new ground) so there is no council money to run out. And yes your right if either team doesn't get a new stadium there in big trouble, especially wakefield as they don't own bv and would struggle to pay the rent in the lower leagues which is why why the these new stadiums are vital, welcome to the wonderful world of franchising.

46 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, pyeman , Hughies sister
46 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, pyeman , Hughies sister

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.35595703125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
TV Games - Not Hull
Cuddleclub
16m
Rumours and signings v9
CobraCraig
38m
Barrow
Start@1873
41m
Film game
Boss Hog
43m
bulls on Sunday
faxcar
46m
Off Contract 2025
ArthurClues
60m
Round 27 HKR Away
Seth
Recent
Rumours thread
jonh
Recent
TV games not Wire
Big lads mat
Recent
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Film game
Boss Hog
13s
Rumours and signings v9
CobraCraig
15s
Holly Spurr Interview
JamieRobinso
16s
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Jake the Peg
20s
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
23s
Shopping list for 2025
ComeOnYouUll
28s
Recruitment rumours and links
Or thane
31s
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
ducknumber1
35s
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Deeeekos
41s
Salford H Moved to Thursday
MadDogg
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
TODAY
Barrow
Start@1873
TODAY
Holly Spurr Interview
JamieRobinso
TODAY
Wolves again
BigTime
TODAY
Academy Players Promoted to First Team Squad
Simba16
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Deeeekos
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
Seth
TODAY
Squad for London
karetaker
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Halifax A
Wigan Bull
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
RobRiches
TODAY
IMG
Crosswire
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
faxcar
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
faxcar
TODAY
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Bullseye
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
the cal trai
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
ducknumber1
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M +13,828 80,12114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
 FT 
Huddersfield
34-10
Castleford
 FT 
Wigan
64-0
Salford
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
20:00
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 Sat 21st Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Thu 19th Sep
SL
Huddersfield34-10Castleford
SL
Wigan64-0Salford
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Thu 19th Sep
SL
LIVE
Huddersfield34-10Castleford
SL
LIVE
Wigan64-0Salford
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 27 550 547 3 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20