FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Halifax Panthers > FEV 44 FAX 4 FT!!
109 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner33944No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9005.jpg
kcab sfrawdder Luck is a combination of preparation and opportunity Just to avoid confusion Starbug is the username of Steven Pike SOMEBODY SAID that it couldn’t be done But he with a chuckle replied That “maybe it couldn’t,” but he would be one Who wouldn’t say so till he’d tried. So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin On his face. If he worried he hid it. He started to sing as he tackled the thing That couldn’t be done, and he did it!:9005.jpg

Quote: Tony Fax "I can understand your adoration for Mr Millward, but he's the Neil Warnock of Rugby League. Great tactician and motivator who'll make an immediate impact when he starts somewhere afresh (Wigan apart!), but once he gets his feet under the table ..........[/quote]

Is that not true of the vast majority of coaches in most sports , we will hit a bad patch at some time , most teams do , dealing with that bad patch and how long it lasts quite often is the sign of a good coach

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach412No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2018Jun 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44754.jpg
:44754.jpg

Quote: Tony Fax "It's no coincidence that the older heads on here seem more reluctant to join in the "coach bashing". We've seen it all before, and out of approximately 20 coaches Fax have had in the 30 years I've been supporting them, I reckon there's only 4 of whom haven't felt the flak from the fans .... these being Maurice Bamford, Colin Dixon, Chris Anderson and even Martin Hall before he handed over to Calland. Even Mal Reilly and John Pendlebury came under fire at some stage. It's extremely difficult to get the ultimate coach, and maybe the "coach carrosel" is the only way to be, especially at this level.'"

I've seen it all before too, poor performances, disappointment, relegation yo-yo team. Back then I remember the fans showing their distain from the Scratching Shed and no doubt in the pubs and working mens clubs the discussions taking place would have been exactly the same as what appears on here day after day.
My opinion is that Calland is not the man for the job. I'm not saying that because we lost 3 on the bounce. I'm saying that on the back of so many poor performances and the lack of reaction to those bad performances. But the deciding factor for me was the behaviour of Mr Calland and Mr Hall whilst in Toulouse last season. Anyone who was there at the time probably thought it was funny but in reality we had a game 5 days later and we all know what happened from there on.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach344No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2019Jun 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I'm not sure what to say,obviously very disappointed about the result. I can't knock the effort especially in the first half, defended and tackled well andat least completed our sets although our final tackle options were generally poor. 2nd half a lot more concern.how many times did we lose the ball in the tackle,gave away soft pens etc. Confidence is low; there's no apparent leadership out there, we are
missing brannigan and Gleason dreadfully while Nash would add weight and punch to a small 2nd row. I also thought fev went very well. Big pack (that's a recurring theme) , half backs dictating things and a well executed game plan.def top 3 material

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1411No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2019Apr 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45840_1366545260.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45840.jpg

Some help for Matt, hes my review of your side, im afraid some of your coaching and selection was on the optimistic side, perhaps the board and Mr Hall should take some blame too for allowing us to have a good side on paper, when the reality is a little more complicated. We look tired in more ways than one. Read a book on Brian Clough or something to see how its done icon_lol.gif

Starmen
Branighan and Gleeson, without doubt our 2 best players. Great to see Luke get better after the first couple of weeksn.

The young guns - The positives
Ostick - Looked very game indeed, there was a set in the first half where he and Maloney took the first 4 drives between them, thats the spirit, needs more bulk. We made yards and attacked the line, its a simple game isnt it?
Maloney - As above, i was really impressed with his effort, he looks to be getting bigger, and we look better with these guys on.

Dads Army - The not so positives (would have been a great pack 5 years ago - getting out muscled and enthused as a unit now)
Azuie - Not had the expected impact, maybe Hull KR saw this coming, lucky if we get half an hour out of him. Not made hardly any breaks and spilt the ball plenty.
Watene - I keep being reminded of the Blackadder goes Forth '20 minuters' Franks 10 in each half, his couple of drives look good, is that enough? are we expecting too much?
Larder - I feel for Dave, I shouldn't but he looks genuinely cream crackered after a warm up, its a shame because one thing we could never question about Dave was his commitment and effort, i dont want to remember him as a tired defender allowing people to dance past him.
Wrenchy -Dave was never gonna set the world on fire, but he puts in so much effort, id have him in the squad for his enthusiasm, lacks bulk though.
Said -He gets himself about, lacks control though.
Stanley - Still enthusiastic, father time catches us all up though, even Stan.

The others - The er!
Bannister - I still dont know his strengths, i dont dislike him, he doesnt seem to make mistakes, i just cant see what impact he has on the game.
Roberts - The days of people cheering as he bounces off 6 defenders, runs 40 yards back and forth, and gets tackled a yard behind where he started seem to have gone, thankfully, seems to an aversion to dipping his shoulder and running straight., probably due to his size, or lack of it.
Cherryholme - Neil, Neil Neil, take some time off and go backpacking or something, find yourself, just doesn't seem to have becoming a hardened big RL forward on his radar yet, well, the mental toughness side of it anyway.

Saved by the bell
We all know Penkys strengths. we all know his weaknesses, while he is chucking silly passes and trying stupid offloads, its not his fault the pack isnt going forward and not his fault a coach has played him in stupid positions, if we started making in roads, he would come to the fore again with his natural game. I feel the same about Black, hes a match winner and not effective if we cant break sides open in the middle.

The backs
Not having a pack thats laid a platform means they have fed off scraps, very dangerous when we do get parity in the forwards though.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach412No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2018Jun 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44754.jpg
:44754.jpg

Quote: justthebasicfax "Some help for Matt, hes my review of your side, im afraid some of your coaching and selection was on the optimistic side, perhaps the board and Mr Hall should take some blame too for allowing us to have a good side on paper, when the reality is a little more complicated. We look tired in more ways than one. Read a book on Brian Clough or something to see how its done
Top post. Have to agree with the bulk of what you have put there. I'm sure you'll get into trouble with the forum police for actually criticising some players but I guess you can only say what you see (said in my best Roy Walker accent).

If we can put together 2 good drives, with quick play the balls, the defence is all over the place and then Penky and Black can play their game. If we don't set that platform then they have nothing to work woth and look very ordinary and are forced into making bad decisions with the ball.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2077No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Tony Fax "I can guess which one is which, MM! Personally, whereas I understand the frustration and horror what's going on at the moment, we can't keep going mental and chopping and changing everytime we hit a bad spell, it's ridiculous! At least give Calland the full season to show what he's made of. Patience .... it's a virtue .....'"

But the problems from last year when we collapsed- Poor Defence, Poor Discipline, Poor Leadership, No Confidence etc are still there. After a full off season and nearly 2 months in to the new seaon we look just no different to the slump last year. For me, no real work has been done to sort out our problems over a 6 month period. All that has been done for me is to bring in some old heads etc rather than sort the problem out with individuals and as a team. Our team is top heaby age wise in the forwards. The players have to shoulder the blame alongside the coach. But the Coach is responsible for the team, its tactics and signings (Who he wants). Its these areas which concern me.
I also must question some decisions-like playing an out of form Goddard in the Second Row or shoving Penky in at 6 when he cant play there. If we had a 2nd team we could use Fringe players who are Match Fit. We could drop players and promote those playing in form. We would have somewhere for young local players like Fleming who is forced to play on loan. We have the best amateur team in the Country at Siddal, but how many youngsters are going to sign for Fax when we have no proper Academy or Reserve team to play in?.Its All these things that make me feel Calland is not the right person and the club needs to look at things in the bigger picture not just over this season.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14464No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1621_1285693207.jpg
'Except the Lord keep the City':d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1621.jpg

Quote: Tony Fax "who'll make an immediate impact when he starts somewhere afresh, but once he gets his feet under the table ..........'"

Now who does that remind you of at the moment...

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2256
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44937.jpg
[b:2m0ahbwf][i:2m0ahbwf]@sjdors[/i:2m0ahbwf][/b:2m0ahbwf]:44937.jpg

Quote: jeffvickers "I think a "back to basics" approach is needed for the Toulouse game, good set of 6, play percentages, target weak links, cut out needless penalties, get Black & Penky to cut out the bullet passes. If we can do the basics right, there may just be a little team cohesion.'"

Absoutely. We need to turn in to Whitehaven (or at least the way I've always percieved them to play) and build on it.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1411No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2019Apr 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45840_1366545260.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45840.jpg

If we scrape past Toulouse, will he say 'We've turned the corner' ?
If we lose will he say 'We saw some improvements we can build on' ?

The real question is how much longer can this go on. I sincerely hope something is going on behind the scenes to find a solution, and thats more than trying to get an all weather pitch block booking and telling them to work harder, i think work smarter has a lot to do with it, and that goes for the BOD's too. A new coach would re energise everything connected with the club, a breath of fresh air, and few home truths for players wouldn't go a miss.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2478No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2013Jul 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46422_1350152676.jpg
Watch out the Fax are coming:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_46422.jpg

Quote: justthebasicfax "If we scrape past Toulouse, will he say 'We've turned the corner' ?
If we lose will he say 'We saw some improvements we can build on' ?

The real question is how much longer can this go on. I sincerely hope something is going on behind the scenes to find a solution, and thats more than trying to get an all weather pitch block booking and telling them to work harder, i think work smarter has a lot to do with it, and that goes for the BOD's too. A new coach would re energise everything connected with the club, a breath of fresh air, and few home truths for players wouldn't go a miss.'"

If we lose the next 2 it will be game over!

A loss to Keighley on SKY would be a frightening outcome, our fan base would drop by a 1/3 over night.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1064No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Sep 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Miss Piggy.gif
I'm Mrs Brightside!:Black Backgrounds/Miss Piggy.gif

Right, first things first. Something needs to happen down at the club, otherwise we are going to find ourselves losing fans, dropping league places and losing the respect for our SL bid.

Do we sack the coach?! I don't know. Yes, we all know the "off field" things that have been going on with him, Blackpool, Toulouse, Jacks et al do all speak for themselves. But he has taken our team to a grand final, something that no other coach has. Up until 2 weeks ago, everything on the surface was fine and dandy.

People, including myself will argue that this has been going on for a while.

Our defense last year was pants, but we managed to outscore teams. Our last tackle plays last year were unstructured and off the cuff, opposition teams have improved and they are defending a lot better. Our forwards last year, did however set some form of a platform for players like Black, Penky and Gleeson to do their thing, something which we haven't had this year.

Are the players playing for their coach? Do they have professional respect for the coach?

2 weeks ago we were top of the league and in all competitions we were entered for. Is it a form blip, or is this run of results and performances the accumulation of 2 seasons of bad coaching and training styles?

On the flip side, to sack Calland would cost the club money, something which we don't need. Also, in Calland we have a young British coach, something that a lot of professional clubs do not have. Should we not be encouraging his development for the good of the game?!

As faxfan said on a different thread, Hall and Calland don't come as a package, and although I do not agree with a lot of decisions that the board have made this season (dual registration, no reserve grade team, investing in old foreign players rather than young british), we need to keep hold of Martin. He attracts quality players to the club and is a good business man. People in RL respect Martin, he has done everything in the game, and despite his alleged behaviour on certain away games last year, I think he is an asset to our club.

As for the players, last night certain individuals simply weren't good enough. I didn't feel cross, or angry like I felt last week, because I genuinely felt they were trying. We were just clueless.

I am no coach, or player of the game, but can you coach forwards to run hard and break tackles?! I thought that would be insitinctive at this level. Yet, in the first half, going down hill, we failed to break tackles. Except Ostick and Maloney, I thought our front row was dire which unfortunately is a trend that we have kept going from last year.

The problem lies in our cohesion, or lack of it. Last tackle plays were poor, with players not knowing what to do.

Penky, Black, Ostick, Maloney and Worrency all stood up last night in my opinion, and appeared to bust their a$$es for the team. It's a shame that the team aren't gelling, and there isn't a solid platform being set by senior forwards.

So, what to do? Booing the players isn't going to do anything for their confidence, and as I have said, there were players on the pitch last night who definitely didn't deserve booing. They looked like lost puppies walking off the pitch last night, and I felt quite sorry for them. They don't appear to have any guidance on the pitch, and by having 5 captains on the pitch at once, there is no clear leader on, or off the pitch at the momment.

Calland on the other hand, is in the firing line, and I'm afraid it does come with the territory. Blaming training facilities is wearing thin, forwards looked slow and unfit, pretty sure fitness first has treadmills??!

I think we should give Calland until the Keighley game and see how we perform. I will always back the club as long as I feel they are giving 100% for the shirt and the fans who watch them. If Calland feels the same way about the club that I do, he will surely inspire the players to fight for us and we will come through this bad patch.

But if the coach cannot inspire the player, then maybe it is time for a change.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2478No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2013Jul 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46422_1350152676.jpg
Watch out the Fax are coming:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_46422.jpg

Quote: ClaireFAXFAN "Right, first things first. Something needs to happen down at the club, otherwise we are going to find ourselves losing fans, dropping league places and losing the respect for our SL bid.

Do we sack the coach?! I don't know. Yes, we all know the "off field" things that have been going on with him, Blackpool, Toulouse, Jacks et al do all speak for themselves. But he has taken our team to a grand final, something that no other coach has. Up until 2 weeks ago, everything on the surface was fine and dandy.

People, including myself will argue that this has been going on for a while.

Our defense last year was pants, but we managed to outscore teams. Our last tackle plays last year were unstructured and off the cuff, opposition teams have improved and they are defending a lot better. Our forwards last year, did however set some form of a platform for players like Black, Penky and Gleeson to do their thing, something which we haven't had this year.

Are the players playing for their coach? Do they have professional respect for the coach?

2 weeks ago we were top of the league and in all competitions we were entered for. Is it a form blip, or is this run of results and performances the accumulation of 2 seasons of bad coaching and training styles?

On the flip side, to sack Calland would cost the club money, something which we don't need. Also, in Calland we have a young British coach, something that a lot of professional clubs do not have. Should we not be encouraging his development for the good of the game?!

As faxfan said on a different thread, Hall and Calland don't come as a package, and although I do not agree with a lot of decisions that the board have made this season (dual registration, no reserve grade team, investing in old foreign players rather than young british), we need to keep hold of Martin. He attracts quality players to the club and is a good business man. People in RL respect Martin, he has done everything in the game, and despite his alleged behaviour on certain away games last year, I think he is an asset to our club.

As for the players, last night certain individuals simply weren't good enough. I didn't feel cross, or angry like I felt last week, because I genuinely felt they were trying. We were just clueless.

I am no coach, or player of the game, but can you coach forwards to run hard and break tackles?! I thought that would be insitinctive at this level. Yet, in the first half, going down hill, we failed to break tackles. Except Ostick and Maloney, I thought our front row was dire which unfortunately is a trend that we have kept going from last year.

The problem lies in our cohesion, or lack of it. Last tackle plays were poor, with players not knowing what to do.

Penky, Black, Ostick, Maloney and Worrency all stood up last night in my opinion, and appeared to bust their a$$es for the team. It's a shame that the team aren't gelling, and there isn't a solid platform being set by senior forwards.

So, what to do? Booing the players isn't going to do anything for their confidence, and as I have said, there were players on the pitch last night who definitely didn't deserve booing. They looked like lost puppies walking off the pitch last night, and I felt quite sorry for them. They don't appear to have any guidance on the pitch, and by having 5 captains on the pitch at once, there is no clear leader on, or off the pitch at the momment.

Calland on the other hand, is in the firing line, and I'm afraid it does come with the territory. Blaming training facilities is wearing thin, forwards looked slow and unfit, pretty sure fitness first has treadmills??!

I think we should give Calland until the Keighley game and see how we perform. I will always back the club as long as I feel they are giving 100% for the shirt and the fans who watch them. If Calland feels the same way about the club that I do, he will surely inspire the players to fight for us and we will come through this bad patch.

But if the coach cannot inspire the player, then maybe it is time for a change.'"

Very well put post

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach36No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2016Jul 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I wonder if the 'Fax fans in the "Strikers Bar" in Tenerife are still as enthusiastic in their support of Halifax - "Come on Shad Lad!" As a Leyther it became a little monotinous being surrounded by the "Yorkies".
See you in November 2010 and March 2011.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2077No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Some great points raised Claire. As somebody who has played the game for a number of years, I will try and answer some of your points as I see them. I do nozt know everything about the game but these are just my thoughts on your points
Quote: some are in the last chance salloon " Our defense last year was pants, but we managed to outscore teams. Our last tackle plays last year were unstructured and off the cuff, opposition teams have improved and they are defending a lot better. Our forwards last year, did however set some form of a platform for players like Black, Penky and Gleeson to do their thing, something which we haven't had this year.'"

This is why I do not think Matt can take us any further. We have had problems with defence, attitude, Discipline and playing for 80 minutes for many years. Matt has had 2 years to sort the problems out and we are still struggling with these problems. Yes he did get us to a Grand Final-but it was a close run thing with a group of some of the finest players outside SL.

Quote: some are in the last chance salloon "On the flip side, to sack Calland would cost the club money, something which we don't need. Also, in Calland we have a young British coach, something that a lot of professional clubs do not have. Should we not be encouraging his development for the good of the game?!'"

Is Matt costing the club more money though? Out the Rail Cup, People staying away as fed up with the attitude and performance of Matts Players and his comments. A negative is like a cancer, that can destroy much of what is good that has happened at a club. The question is when do you remove the problem?
To be honest I do not care about developing Young British Coaches for the good of the game. The people running the game have not helped the Championship teams, so why should we look to develop Coaches? I want a Coach who gets his team playing with 100% and has a good knowledge of the game. One who has a number of tactics to break a defence down. One that has the players tested and learning all the time. Calland is not doing that for me.

Quote: some are in the last chance salloon "People in RL respect Martin, he has done everything in the game, and despite his alleged behaviour on certain away games last year, I think he is an asset to our club.'"

I see no reason why Martin should go. His job is to bring in quality players. In most cases he has done that. Due to the Salary Cap teams are always going to have players who maybe are not good enough. Other players maybe just do not fit in or simply have been a let down for whatever reason.

Quote: some are in the last chance salloon "As for the players, last night certain individuals simply weren't good enough. I didn't feel cross, or angry like I felt last week, because I genuinely felt they were trying. We were just clueless.'"

If the players are clueless that is the fault of the coach in most cases. The team and individuals should have certain goals to reach-look to complete sets of six with a good kick. Player X should aim to make XX Tackles and XX Hit ups for example. There could be small Individual/team awards/penalties depending. The players should receive a detailed report of the players they are most likely to face in there position. What good and bad points the opponent has. What hand they hold the ball in. Whether they can tackle with the left shoulder well or not,Whether a player can step or not etc. That for me is not happening at Fax

Quote: some are in the last chance salloon "I am no coach, or player of the game, but can you coach forwards to run hard and break tackles?! I thought that would be insitinctive at this level. '"

According to Phil Clarke, Maguire at Wigan has got his players running harder and faster and with more purpose in to tackles both in defence and attack. I also believe you can fine tune players. Better fitness and discipline for example will mean your players can run harder and faster as well as have more stamina. They also have more strength in the tackle and last longer.
This also goes down to preparation. By knowing certain opponents have fitness problems or weaknesses you get your team to work at them areas. So for example if you have somebody who is lazy and gives penalties away after 15 minutes through being tired you target him that you want your forwards to aim at. Also look to aim runners at halfbacks. Partly to tire them out, but also the size difference between a Prop and Halfback is often 15- 20Kg difference

Quote: some are in the last chance salloon "So, what to do? Booing the players isn't going to do anything for their confidence, and as I have said, there were players on the pitch last night who definitely didn't deserve booing. They looked like lost puppies walking off the pitch last night, and I felt quite sorry for them. They don't appear to have any guidance on the pitch, and by having 5 captains on the pitch at once, there is no clear leader on, or off the pitch at the momment. '"

Do not think Booing achieves much to be honest. The players need a strong leader on the field to get them to play how the coach wants. Also to set an example when needed as well as encourage the team and individuals. They need a General off the field who can send the message down when he sees a weakness in his or the opponents team. They need to feel confident that the game plan they have will work most times. They need to feel the Coach knows what he is doing and what he has to do to get the team back on track when the form dips-which happens with every team! If somebody was booing you all the time whilst playing you feel negative and dejected a lot of the time. Plus it adds more pressure on the players when something fails and the crowd just Boo them. I suggest gett behind the players and give them the feeling that we are on their side.

Quote: some are in the last chance salloon "Calland on the other hand, is in the firing line, and I'm afraid it does come with the territory. Blaming training facilities is wearing thin, forwards looked slow and unfit, pretty sure fitness first has treadmills??!
I think we should give Calland until the Keighley game and see how we perform. I will always back the club as long as I feel they are giving 100% for the shirt and the fans who watch them. If Calland feels the same way about the club that I do, he will surely inspire the players to fight for us and we will come through this bad patch.But if the coach cannot inspire the player, then maybe it is time for a change.'"

Calland has brought the players in or kept them. For me he should be backing them not saying "some are in the last chance salloon" even if that is the case. For me a coach should never blast his players in public-that should be done if at all in private. If somebody criticized me on the Radio and paper I would feel sod you. If he said to me privately or in a group in training then I would have more respect for him. I think sadly the time is up for Calland. Even if we do beat Toulouse and Keighley.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9487
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13050.gif
[b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein[/size:112mouem] [/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein[/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln [/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem]:13050.gif

Unfortunatley it does look like Hall and Calland come as a package and I doubt the BOD would want Hall to withdraw his money afterall hasn't he put more money in to the club than all the other directors combined?

109 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
109 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.98388671875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Round 26 Wigan Away
Once were Lo
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Salford H Moved to Thursday
Zig
12s
This weeks disciplinary
chapylad
17s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
24s
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
31s
Rumours thread
Shifty Cat
35s
Film game
Boss Hog
38s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
scarrie
41s
East stand
PopTart
1m
Contract Talks & FCs Future
Roam Ranger
1m
New Players
BigTime
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Cokey
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
FlyingScotty
TODAY
Squad for London
just_browny
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Halifax A
Wigan Bull
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
Huddersfield
TODAY
IMG
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
Ilkley Fax
TODAY
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
BP1
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
the cal trai
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
FoxyRhino
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside York Knights Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Old FC when we knew how to play rugby
mk_fc
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition London Home
karetaker
TODAY
Dons v Widnes - Sunday 15 September 2024
Kick and cha
TODAY
Catalans Keep Season Alive With Victory Over The Broncos
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,869 80,12014,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
20:00
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Salford
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 Sat 21st Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Thu 19th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Salford
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
SL 26 St.Helens40-4Castleford
SL 26 Wigan38-0Leeds
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 26 657 336 321 42
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 26 550 483 67 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 26 434 648 -214 18
Castleford 26 415 701 -286 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20