JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: SIMMSFAXTEDDY "remember afew years ago when Leeds utd gambled on reaching the champions league, and dint. Then were forced to attempt to work their way back up from the middle leagues?

will bradford have to do this?

if, and it looks likely to me, that they go into administration....they should be forced to fullfill their fixtures with whatever team they can field.

then they should be stripped of their licence, and depending on the state of the club then, assuming there still is one, they should be forced to start again.

from the bottom, like me or you if we were declared bankrupt.

i know its harsh, but its the reality.

it may sound like i am taking pleasure in the bulls plight, i am not. but you have to be fair, and the rfl simply have to make it a fair playing field, which it hasnt been for a while.

this is the only way that the corrupt redhall can rescue any credibility from this whole franchise fiasco.'"

Being bankrupt and being in administration are two completely diffferent things.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2990
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Chris.Taylor "You should be stripped of your license, just like Wakefield & Harlequins (new brand).

Give me the championship any day! The proper league.'"

Why?

RankPostsTeam
International Star155No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2013Nov 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The problem with all this is that even if the Bulls do go into administration there will be no punishment .....

If you compare it to Rangers .... point deduction, excluded from Europe, forced to sell players / restructure wages etc ...... All these things have a direct effect on Rangers ie limited income for next year with no Europe, point deduction potentially moves them nearer relegation (I know it won't happen).

The worst that will happen to the Bulls is they will be rebranded and allowed to start again ---- they may well go backward on the field (if possible) and lose some of the hey day supporters but they will still dine at the top table !!!!

In the end the only loses will be RL and any last bit of any creditability left !!!

In an ideal world there would be a legal challange as the Bulls have not met any legal obligation towards their licence and as a result a championship club in a position to take over is in fact having their right to trade restricted .... I cannot believe for one minute that this as just come to light all the signs would have been there when any licence application was submitted unless they in some way suplied inaccurate evidence or failed to include vital information.

Rant over !!!!!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach154
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200817 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons15f0_files/3445-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg
:icons15f0_files/3445-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg

Good God above! I've come on to our forums today to have a read about our important game tonight. Couldn't help but have a read through the recent posts on this thread tho.

Some people really don't live in the real world do they? Apparently we gloat and are taking enjoyment in some of this.

Well, to be honest we probably have every right to but maybe if a bull fan actually walked a mile or so in the shoes of a championship club then they might actually start to understand why we are frustrated, annoyed, wound up etc.

I read this morning that Steve o conner has lobbed ten grand to the collection because the bulls deserve the support. I may be doing him a disservice and I apologise if I'm wrong but were Leigh not deserving last year when his club were in our league? Or keighley for that matter? Nope, this is just another clear example of double standards, the nose is in the closed trough so f you jack.

Hopefully some of this money can be put towards the five year contract given to The bulls brightest star a few days ago. Here you go kid, sign there, we'll be out of business by Easter tho.

I refer to a post I placed a few days ago, it All stinks to high heaven. Start to see our frustration and don't moan when you read stuff you don't like. For the record hardly anyone wants a fellow club to fold, We just want fairness.

Rant over.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1649No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2014May 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Fozzie%20Bear.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Fozzie%20Bear.gif

Quote: TURFEDOUT "Being bankrupt and being in administration are two completely diffferent things.'"

yeah i get that.

but a person like me and you with our personal finances wouldnt go into admin, we would declare bankrupt.

bradford have no dollar, neither did leeds utd.

nobody decided to help Leeds out at the time with 35,000 fans and a rich football history, why do bradford fans assume that a saviour will arrive at odsal?!

RankPostsTeam
International Star20No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2012Mar 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
White Backgrounds/Sam%20the%20Eagle.gif
[/color] Blue & White Since 1978:White Backgrounds/Sam%20the%20Eagle.gif

I firmly believe that Red Hall knew the Bulls were going to the wall. They didnt step in a few weeks ago to buy Odsal to help the Bulls they wanted their money back. They know that when the bulls go into administration they (RFL) are at the lower end of the creditors who need paying ie Tax Man, Bank etc. Im not a Bulls lover by any stretch of the imagination but i think they have been shaffted by Red Hall as much as the problem is of their own making

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2256
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44937.jpg
[b:2m0ahbwf][i:2m0ahbwf]@sjdors[/i:2m0ahbwf][/b:2m0ahbwf]:44937.jpg

Quote: FAXFOREVER "Good God above! I've come on to our forums today to have a read about our important game tonight. Couldn't help but have a read through the recent posts on this thread tho.

Some people really don't live in the real world do they? Apparently we gloat and are taking enjoyment in some of this.

Well, to be honest we probably have every right to but maybe if a bull fan actually walked a mile or so in the shoes of a championship club then they might actually start to understand why we are frustrated, annoyed, wound up etc.

I read this morning that Steve o conner has lobbed ten grand to the collection because the bulls deserve the support. I may be doing him a disservice and I apologise if I'm wrong but were Leigh not deserving last year when his club were in our league? Or keighley for that matter? Nope, this is just another clear example of double standards, the nose is in the closed trough so f you jack.

Hopefully some of this money can be put towards the five year contract given to The bulls brightest star a few days ago. Here you go kid, sign there, we'll be out of business by Easter tho.

I refer to a post I placed a few days ago, it All stinks to high heaven. Start to see our frustration and don't moan when you read stuff you don't like. For the record hardly anyone wants a fellow club to fold, We just want fairness.

Rant over.'"

What that was was column inches in national newpapers and on websites mentioning Widnes that 10k wouldn't buy.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2990
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: SIMMSFAXTEDDY "yeah i get that.

but a person like me and you with our personal finances wouldnt go into admin, we would declare bankrupt.

bradford have no dollar, neither did leeds utd.

nobody decided to help Leeds out at the time with 35,000 fans and a rich football history, why do bradford fans assume that a saviour will arrive at odsal?!'"

Fair comment.

FWIW i think the Bulls supporters would be mad to raise the required monies to stave off administration.It will still leave the people in charge that have got them into this mess.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member18789No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2690.jpg
:2690.jpg

Quote: TURFEDOUT "Fair comment.

FWIW i think the Bulls supporters would be mad to raise the required monies to stave off administration.It will still leave the people in charge that have got them into this mess.'"

Exactamundo.

Also, they could raise £700k and just say, well, good effort but no cigar. We'll take the money anyway (Directors) and then we're going into administration. Ta very much.

Trust surely has gone out the window?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2077No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

WOuld you trust giving any money to a set of idiots that have lied and kept you in the dark and manage to get your club to within weeks of closure? I wouldnt no matter how big a fan I am. In the worst case scenario a Bradford team could reform under new management in Championship 1. But most of the fans wont support that as its below them and they only want SL.

I think the Fans should have said we will put the money forward to the Supporers group ( Bullbuilder I think they have) and then either they give you the money on such a date and the promise Hood and co all resign and a new board come and run things. If not the Supporters club keeps the money until either a new board or a new club come and hand over the money then. The poor fans dont deserve to be treated like this even if they are Bulls fans

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3124No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2016Sep 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

YOU CAN LEARN FROM THE PAST BUT NOT RELIVE IT.YOU CAN HOPE FOR THE FUTURE BUT CAN NEVER BE SURE THERE WILL BE ONE.:

I have just been browsing through a well known auction site and have seen for sale some especially printed tickets to get in to a Bulls game the tickets have printed " Get in for a special price of a £5 .Well whose idea is this because the match was the Bradford v Leeds one. Not too many years ago this fixture would have seen a sell out for the Bulls , this year they are certainly selling themselves cheap , I cannot understand their thinking .They have already given practically everyone in Bradford a season ticket for next to nothing so who were the specially printed tickets for? Well whoever they have been printed for is floging them to potential Leeds fans who would have paid a proper price to get in ,talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3124No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2016Sep 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

YOU CAN LEARN FROM THE PAST BUT NOT RELIVE IT.YOU CAN HOPE FOR THE FUTURE BUT CAN NEVER BE SURE THERE WILL BE ONE.:

Sorry it double posted.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member4064
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Dec 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2940_1318161088.gif
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2940.gif

Quote: marillion man "Re-structuring of the Championships. Four promoted from Championship 1, none relegated from Championship, all part of the expansion conspiracy looking at the clubs already accepted into the Championship. Exactly the same as SL. Oh, hang on a minute.....'"

What I meant was: "No. Why are you asking." icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star15No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2017Aug 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Can't understand why anyone is offering to help them out? If they go out of business they will have no problem in doing a Leeds United and starting up again with no debt.
With the RFL being the landlords for Odsal they will be eager for a new tennant, i.e. the reformed Bulls (or maybe another name like Northern). Losing their franchise would do them a favour, they could see how the other half live, and with no debt they would sail up through the lower leagues if their fans stayed loyal. They would then be welcomed back into Duper League with open arms like the prodigal son.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member18789No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2690.jpg
:2690.jpg

Quote: Steve Slater "Losing their franchise would do them a favour, they could see how the other half live, and with no debt they would sail up through the lower leagues if their fans stayed loyal. They would then be welcomed back into Duper League with open arms like the prodigal son.'"

They won't lose their license. If they didn't kick Wakey out for going bust they certainly won't be kicking Bradford out - no matter how much they meltdown. Great system isn't it? Fair don't ya think?

91 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
91 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.70068359375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
6m
Shareholders Meeting
Khlav Kalash
6m