JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: terry silver "I am not accepting any excuses about Powell that is the point you keep missing they are coming from other people not me what happens at Warrington is no concern of mine. As for Powell always blaming others do you ever hear Grix taking the blame for any of our losses not many coaches do take the blame for their sides shortcomings that is one of the problems i have with Grix.On to the issues with Doro if you are so well informed then tell us on here what is going on with him most of us on here have been asking the question since the saints game.Regarding Matthew shaw some of his articles i like but the ones where he just insults people like the one you mention i have no time for at all. And finally i do not get where you see your own views on Grix as not bowing to people's views on here. There are clearly people on hear that strongly support him and then those that do not it is not like you are a lone voice on this. And why do you think he was going to be forced out when the board was going to give him a new long term deal which he turned down it seems you can not except that he was the one who decided to leave. I think this as turned out the best for him and us.'"

So you like the articles that suit your agenda but not those you don't agree with. You seem a bit sensitive as I seem to have upset you with my opposing views and now it would appear Matthew Shaw has insulted you for for calling out the "delusion" of some of our fans.

I haven't said Grix would have been forced out. My understanding is they made an offer to keep him. I was referring to some on here who suggested him going has saved the board making such a decision and was best for all. I don't think that's how the board see it.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach339No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Greg Florimos Boots "Feel free to explain the Doro situation to everyone who hasn't heard what is going on and explain why this has had such a huge impact on morale that it has ruined our season.'"

You claim to be the knowledgeable one on here so I'd expect you would know. And of course, would understand the sensitive nature of it.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4562
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

On ruined our season.
From the cup run we’re going to Wembley for the first time in decades and there's only one other club is doing so.

We’re still in the fight for the top 6 with our closest rivals being Bradford, Widnes and London, these are exactly among the clubs that most people would expect Halifax to be in the battle with and a few others expected to be there who aren’t.

Who comes out on top is yet to be decided but even if they do no one would be shocked or say Fax had a ruined season and the coach should be sacked, apart from those who never approved of his appointment in the first place all backed up by imaginary thinking.

RankPostsTeam
First Team Player772
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20214 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: gizempo "So you like the articles that suit your agenda but not those you don't agree with. You seem a bit sensitive as I seem to have upset you with my opposing views and now it would appear Matthew Shaw has insulted you for for calling out the "delusion" of some of our fans.

I haven't said Grix would have been forced out. My understanding is they made an offer to keep him. I was referring to some on here who suggested him going has saved the board making such a decision and was best for all. I don't think that's how the board see it.'"

No agenda which will disappoint you. And i always find it funny how the people throwing about the insults are only happy to do so from behind electronic devices like the journalist you mention . You may feel like you have upset me but considering you have never seen me upset i find it strange that you would think that and like i said before there are plenty of other people on here with opposing views so why would yours be a problem.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4562
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Listenup94 "That wasn’t what they said though , they said funds would be made available to Grix if needed , we then signed lannon , crooks and obrien on loan . Nobody knows the budget for next year , it’s all speculation at the moment.'"

Yes but in this game the rules are you can’t believe a thing they say and can only mention those who are forced out, not in.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4770
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
64890_1669714931.jpg
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt. Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt. And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt, Allus do it for Thissen.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_64890.jpg

Crikey! Me head hurts! Lol!

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1085No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20205 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Hudd-Shay "Crikey! Me head hurts! Lol!'"

That’ll be the tiger tail .

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach483
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Dec 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Can't recall a thread on here in a long time that has caused so much division/debate. It seems you are either firmly Grix In or Grix out and never the twain shall meet.

None of us know for sure what has gone on behind the scenes - we may hear conjecture.

Whichever side of the fence you are sat on - he is leaving - and I think it is important to say thank you to him for his efforts over the years, wish him good luck for the future, and see if we can unite behind the new coach for the good of the club, because no matter which camp you are in and what your opinions are the one thing we can all agree on is that we want the best for the club

RankPostsTeam
International Star4562
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

As before I’m neither happy or disappointed he’s going, neither an inner or an outer, just what some of the outers have come out with being the best for Grix, the club or anybody associated with it.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4770
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
64890_1669714931.jpg
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt. Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt. And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt, Allus do it for Thissen.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_64890.jpg

Quote: Listenup94 "That’ll be the tiger tail .'"

Nah. Platinum Blonde. Lol!

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain434No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 20205 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Inoffski1 "Can't recall a thread on here in a long time that has caused so much division/debate. It seems you are either firmly Grix In or Grix out and never the twain shall meet.

None of us know for sure what has gone on behind the scenes - we may hear conjecture.

Whichever side of the fence you are sat on - he is leaving - and I think it is important to say thank you to him for his efforts over the years, wish him good luck for the future, and see if we can unite behind the new coach for the good of the club, because no matter which camp you are in and what your opinions are the one thing we can all agree on is that we want the best for the club'"

At bloody last - a balanced thoughtful post on a thread that's been done to death- time to move on - please!!

RankPostsTeam
International Star4562
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I thought asking a question about the mystery signing / re signing was pretty balanced until we had our Bradford friend, new alias "The Name Caller" taking us back down the road with another 5 or 6 posts of imagination of maybe's again......... but maybe not.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9502
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13050.gif
[b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein[/size:112mouem] [/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein[/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln [/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem]:13050.gif

Quote: faxcar "On explanations.

When the announcement was made that Grix was leaving you agreed with Ohmetoe when he posted.

Re

I'm sorry but I am not sure the point you are trying to make here as you seem confused about what was said and I'm sorry that you wasted your time trawling through old posts to come to those conclusions.

I agreed with Ohmetoe's post? I responded with a laughing emoji.

I chose to blame Grix? In what way? By saying that the GameCaller probably had a good chuckle at the timing of the announcement?

I'm not sure that I have ever blamed Grix for the timing or the news getting leaked but feel free to spend more time trawling my posts to see if you can find something, I mean Ive probably posted contradictory things at some point and struggle to remember what I did yesterday so you may turn something up that you can use as ammunition. Then again maybe you won't.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4562
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

[i
Quote: Greg Florimos Boots "I'm sorry but I am not sure the point you are trying to make here as you seem confused about what was said and I'm sorry that you wasted your time trawling through old posts to come to those conclusions.

I agreed with Ohmetoe's post? I responded with a laughing emoji.

I chose to blame Grix? In what way? By saying that the GameCaller probably had a good chuckle at the timing of the announcement?

I'm not sure that I have ever blamed Grix for the timing or the news getting leaked but feel free to spend more time trawling my posts to see if you can find something, I mean Ive probably posted contradictory things at some point and struggle to remember what I did yesterday so you may turn something up that you can use as ammunition. Then again maybe you won't.'"
.[/i

Laughing at or laughing with?

Either way, not blaming him for timing, just about everything else then with an endless supply of ammo from your Grix out nal.

Feel free to spend more time on another raft of Grix out posts maybe I can find something other than contradictions, imagination or maybe’s, then again maybe I won’t. icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1085No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20205 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

427 posts in 29 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
427 posts in 29 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.70361328125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
TV Games - Not Hull
ComeOnYouUll
1m
Film game
Boss Hog
10m