JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2018Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: justthebasicfax "Mr Jagger, if you think that because you attended the game that means only you and those that were there can comment on how our club is performing then I think you are grossly mistaken.

In the same way that one swallow doesn't make a summer, one loss does not make us a bad side. Consider the following, Sheffield are fairly settled, well coached, it's one game, at an unusual venue, it's early season, and we have some new players in key positions that will only get better and help us improve as a side, and finally you are for want of more succinct and concise words, getting slightly boring and negative with your method of support and continuous tripe.

Having watched Fax for over 30 years, travelled up and down England's green and once more pleasant land, to chimney stacked mill towns, through harsh Cumbrian rain, the theatre of dreams that is old Trafford, a stones through from the Tyne, Wembley Way, and the sun soaked beauty of the South of France. I have to say anyone who thinks the club is not competitive or realistic is barking mad.

Have you considered many of our part time players do not work 9-5, teachers get holidays I can only dream of, it's mainly a summer game, Windows Cleaners don't have to clock in or be at number 8 by 9am sharp, many employers now embrace flexible working, these lads have known nothing but continuing on with life with Rugby as something they love and fit in and work around.

Do you really think the club thinks the way into SL is to do it half baked? The club is quite rightly building slowly and surely, improving year on year in ways you don't always see between 3-5 on Sunday's.

I happen to trust the board, and I happen to believe in Richard Marshall, and I have faith in the players. In your opinions, I do not, but I respect they are yours, and we live in a country where you can express them. We will be full time one day I hope, maybe next year, but that doesn't mean these lads can't achieve something special. 3 of sheffields star men are all the wrong side of 30, a lot of our lads have bright futures. Let's see where we are going forward and stop writing off this group of players, from what I've seen over the years, these are an absolutely cracking set of lads, brilliantly coached and guided and supported very sensibly by a club that has learnt the hard way to make sure the foundations are solid, and not a set of post dated cheques reliant on success.

Get behind the Club. UTFAX'"

Im not Peter Pan , I have watched Fax at Thrum Hall ,everyone has an opinion and a right to voice that opinion,I agree about the lads doing day jobs that's why I feel strongly about going full time,I'm RM we have a good Coach but a Master Joiner can't build a Table with a pair of scissors and a knife and fork , Richard needs the tools ,plenty were giving Mr Aston some stick before the game , but he showed us how to play ,in Andy Bracek we have a first class forward who must play every week, cmon boys the Haven game has blinded some of you, we must improve , the Jaggers will be at Derwent Park next week , cheering the boys on , but if they don't perform don't expect me to praise them.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1411No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2019Apr 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45840_1366545260.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45840.jpg

Enjoy your trip to Cumbria, let's hope for a solid fax win.
Bear in mind also this is a public forum and talking nonsense dialect and bagging the board and coach, who are actually the best we have had in years, may not be the best way to entice new fans to the club and support the club you love. More fans are needed first and more good press from the media, club and very importantly 'us fans'.
Spreading a message like yours says don't bother because we're not full time and can't compete. Not true, there's also more than one way to skin a cat, in years to come people might praise Faxs model of sustainable growth.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6698No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2017Feb 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46669_1419854573.jpg
And Behold, a pale horse. And on his back his name was death. The weekend starts on a Monday.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_46669.jpg

Quote: justthebasicfax "Enjoy your trip to Cumbria, let's hope for a solid fax win.
Bear in mind also this is a public forum and talking nonsense dialect and bagging the board and coach, who are actually the best we have had in years, may not be the best way to entice new fans to the club and support the club you love.'"

Sorry Terry, have to agree.
icon_biggrin.gifOH:

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain754No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2018Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: justthebasicfax "Enjoy your trip to Cumbria, let's hope for a solid fax win.
Bear in mind also this is a public forum and talking nonsense dialect and bagging the board and coach, who are actually the best we have had in years, may not be the best way to entice new fans to the club and support the club you love.'"

We always look forward to our Cumbria trips,as for talking nonsense?Again that is a matter of opinion ,one man's nonsense is another man's wisdom,being an older native of Yorkshire I do sometimes tend to slip into my natural dialect,it may not be the Queens English but it's something I have done and spoken for many years now,in my line of work ,I'm a bread delivery man ,you meet many many older citizens who tend to speak this way and are proud of their Yorkshire Heritage.
As far as Bagging the Board, Coach, and Team ?I feel I'm entitled to voice my opinion as long as I'm not offensive , or insulting,some had opinions on the Dual Reg last season,I had mine , this year some have opinions on full or time Contracts again I have mine, some have opinions on the make up and contents of the starting 17 players each week, again I have mine.I'm also ready to applaud and encourage any ideas to attract new spectators to the Shay, my own wife and Brother being converts.
I do hope this post has given you some views into my thoughts, philosophies in life, and opinions,do you can understand how I love and cherish my Team as we all indeed do on this Forum,thank you.Terence. group-hug.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1411No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2019Apr 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45840_1366545260.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45840.jpg

Terry, I'm sure your a gradely family man, but is speaking ye olde Lancastrian dialect and passing it off as Yorkshire heritage really necessary.
I hope you have smashing day.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4561
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

No one will agree all the time on everything Tezzer except the right to have an opinion and say what it is in an none offensive way.

For example I don't agree that RM has been found out by other coaches or is blinded by his own publicity.

I don't agree that we have a team largely made up of players who are not good enough.

I don't agree that BOD are denying or holding back giving RM the tools to do the job at hand.

I do agree that there is a danger of falling away from the full time clubs and other rival part timers and it comes back to how much they improve and how much Fax can be improved as a part time club and how high Fax have to finish in the Championship and middle eights with the associated funding to still be in a position to go full time.

On the other hand going full time isn't without risk as well.
To do so costs a lot of money and still guarantees nothing in return like London achieved or didn't achieve last season.

Leigh have chosen to go down that route and put most if not all their eggs in one basket, they are relying on one man and one team, there's only DB with no reserve side and if that fails what then.

Another danger comes from within the game itself and it threatens the amount of time being given the Championship clubs to get into SL.

Already there are several people saying that for the middle eights to work a Championship club will need to be promoted to SL this year and if they fail then it may has well be abandoned because it's not working.

One of them is Ian Lenagan of Wigan, he opposed it from the start and still does.

Others like him think only of what's good for their clubs, they don't view the Championship clubs as a playing field threat they just want all the central funding for themselves, if they got the chance SL would be down to 10 clubs with those there getting all the money.

One Wigan supporter told me on their forum that Wigan are one of the " Top Dogs" and the likes of Halifax were nothing more than a flea on their backs, we have seen the "our chairman right or wrong" mentality many times when it comes to the terraces and the family game motto goes out of the window.
Ironically if the British clubs get stuffed in the world club challenge comp again in a couple of weeks I wonder if they will want to cancel that because it's not working.

The point is if the plug gets pulled in the next couple of years as they would like then we won't have time to get things in place to go full time.

RankPostsTeam
International Star792
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2021Mar 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp015.gif
:simpsons/simp015.gif

Some really good debate on here and shows how passionate we all are about the club and the game itself.
To put in context though we have lost one game against a team that always seem to do us at theirs and will be up there at the end of the season.
We are building something special here and this side and set up reminds me of our mid 80's efforts -no Superstars but a fantastic team spirit and well coached. This time the BOD have got it right as well by us living within our means so let's not panic here.
Don't forget we also have not blown all the money we won last year and if things don't work out we have options to bring players in-something I have a sneaking feeling we may well do if we get to the middle 8's(aka the SL clubs did last year to ensure Sl survival)
Keep the faith and give your team your support even more when they lose- not just when they win.
Long way to the end of the season and there will be loads more twists and turns yet.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5159
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45460_1403798981.jpg
Sheffield Eagles - Back to Back National Champions 2012 and 2013 !!:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45460.jpg

I've said all along that it's not whether someone can be promoted, it's whether someone is promoted that matters.

Leigh must be kicking themselves - they could have been playing in $uperleague last year under the old system.

Now they're playing to get in the middle eights to give them a chance of winning promotion. icon_rolleyes.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain754No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2018Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: griff1998 "I've said all along that it's not whether someone can be promoted, it's whether someone is promoted that matters.

Leigh must be kicking themselves - they could have been playing in $uperleague last year under the old system.

Now they're playing to get in the middle eights to give them a chance of winning promotion. Another post bearing no sense.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2077No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

As usual Jagger talking nonsense.

1) Going FT does not mean we will be anywhere nearer to SL than being PT. Leigh and Bradford are FT and we beat them both in the 8s with a PT team! And neither went in to SL and are paying out far more than we are. Realistically we are not ready for SL on and off the pitch. The Coach and the Club have admitted that if you bother to read statements made by the club.

2) By going FT we would no doubt see a number of our experienced and quality players leave. We would have to rebuild and risk throwing money away on SL rejects and inexperienced players. Sheffield have a good 17 or 18 players, but they have a lack of strength in depth. If they lose three or four players they will struggle. They will rely on inexperienced kids that have played few first team games at either SL or Championship level. Thats a huge risk when paying out FT wages. We would be in a similar position. And realistically I cant see Sheffield getting into SL soon with that squad.

3) Funny, that last year, they were good enough to easily beat Leigh and Bradford in the 8s and also matched Hull KR and Widnes, for long periods as well. All of a sudden they are not good enough. The new players have hardly been at the club 2 minutes and some not seen action yet, but you think they are not good enough! You need to wake up and stop being so negative. Its clear you have no idea when you post such drivel. Fax bossed the first half and should have been 18+ points up. We failed to take our chances. Sheffield scored of an early chance and we lost our heads and concentration. Sheffield took advantage. The score is not a true reflection of the game over 80 Minutes, but that happens sometimes. We have one bad game and you think we are crap and the coach is not good enough etc. You may have gone Friday, but the rubbish you have posted you might as well not go again. I believe that Marshall is a quality coach, but one that is still learning as this is his first job at this level. He will make mistakes, but then so does Craig Bellamy and Wayne Bennett! I see no indication that RM will be worked out and as he said once that happens then he will change his tactics. The players are very good players at this level and most have shown that, either when playing for us or opponents. But players sometimes suffer loss of form, have issues in life that see them struggle at certain times, do not settle etc. That doesnt make them become rubbish players. If Richard Marshall feels a player is not good enough or is not right for the club than he said he will make changes including looking at bringing a youngster in-hence why he wanted a reserves and not waste money on just a first team squad or look to bring a player in from elsewhere.

4)We are 2 games in to the season, with everything to play for. I have seen many positives so far. But its clear, there are a number of things we need to work on. But thats expected. Being FT will not mean we will finish in the top 4.And being PT, does not mean we will not make the top 4. This season will see shocks and unexpected results. We and others, like Leigh, have no right to win games. Our mistakes will be punished. We need to be more clinical. We could have easily won that game on Friday, IF we had took our chances. Then we would be singing praises. We should be getting behind the club and team- no matter what. The club and team have made tremendous progress on and off the field in the past couple of years. Lets be positive instead of posting insane negative rubbish based on nothing.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain754No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2018Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: The Lucky Black Cat "As usual Jagger talking nonsense.

1) Going FT does not mean we will be anywhere nearer to SL than being PT. Leigh and Bradford are FT and we beat them both in the 8s with a PT team! And neither went in to SL and are paying out far more than we are. Realistically we are not ready for SL on and off the pitch. The Coach and the Club have admitted that if you bother to read statements made by the club.

2) By going FT we would no doubt see a number of our experienced and quality players leave. We would have to rebuild and risk throwing money away on SL rejects and inexperienced players. Sheffield have a good 17 or 18 players, but they have a lack of strength in depth. If they lose three or four players they will struggle. They will rely on inexperienced kids that have played few first team games at either SL or Championship level. Thats a huge risk when paying out FT wages. We would be in a similar position. And realistically I cant see Sheffield getting into SL soon with that squad.

3) Funny, that last year, they were good enough to easily beat Leigh and Bradford in the 8s and also matched Hull KR and Widnes, for long periods as well. All of a sudden they are not good enough. The new players have hardly been at the club 2 minutes and some not seen action yet, but you think they are not good enough! You need to wake up and stop being so negative. Its clear you have no idea when you post such drivel. Fax bossed the first half and should have been 18+ points up. We failed to take our chances. Sheffield scored of an early chance and we lost our heads and concentration. Sheffield took advantage. The score is not a true reflection of the game over 80 Minutes, but that happens sometimes. We have one bad game and you think we are crap and the coach is not good enough etc. You may have gone Friday, but the rubbish you have posted you might as well not go again. I believe that Marshall is a quality coach, but one that is still learning as this is his first job at this level. He will make mistakes, but then so does Craig Bellamy and Wayne Bennett! I see no indication that RM will be worked out and as he said once that happens then he will change his tactics. The players are very good players at this level and most have shown that, either when playing for us or opponents. But players sometimes suffer loss of form, have issues in life that see them struggle at certain times, do not settle etc. That doesnt make them become rubbish players. If Richard Marshall feels a player is not good enough or is not right for the club than he said he will make changes including looking at bringing a youngster in-hence why he wanted a reserves and not waste money on just a first team squad or look to bring a player in from elsewhere.

4)We are 2 games in to the season, with everything to play for. I have seen many positives so far. But its clear, there are a number of things we need to work on. But thats expected. Being FT will not mean we will finish in the top 4.And being PT, does not mean we will not make the top 4. This season will see shocks and unexpected results. We and others, like Leigh, have no right to win games. Our mistakes will be punished. We need to be more clinical. We could have easily won that game on Friday, IF we had took our chances. Then we would be singing praises. We should be getting behind the club and team- no matter what. The club and team have made tremendous progress on and off the field in the past couple of years. Lets be positive instead of posting insane negative rubbish based on nothing.'"

WOW ,LBC you receI've a Type Writer for Christmas icon_lol.gif ,Rubbish is in the eye of the beholder what makes you think what you have posted is NOT rubbish?I have said before ifs all about opinions.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13012No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2021Apr 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15768_1384187582.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_15768.jpg

What a difference a week makes, last week Fax top of the League and Fax fans rejoicing,7 days on ,Leigh above you in the League.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3533
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2023Jul 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51701_1323356561.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51701.jpg

So to sum up, if Johnno had decent studs in his boots the game may have been turned completely on its head and Tezza might not be saying we are rubbish (after 1 loss in 11 league games)?

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain754No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2018Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Norman Bates "So to sum up, if Johnno had decent studs in his boots the game may have been turned completely on its head and Tezza might not be saying we are rubbish (after 1 loss in 11 league games)?'"

Now now Norman, I'm not saying we Re rubbish , far from it,I just think going FT would have helped that's all, and asking the question, are we as good as some on this Forum think we are ?I'm predicting a win at Worky but it won't be easy,.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2390
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

As my Dad used to say "Dont get over excited when you win or too depressed when you lose"
Didnt the Good Doctor Cashcow say last week "Its not how you start the Race but how you Finish" ?

80 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
80 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.85205078125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Decision on the field
--[ WW ]--
3m
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
chapylad
16m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
chapylad
31m
Leigh it is
exiled Warri
47m
Rumours thread
PopTart
50m
Tonights match v HKR
ChampagneSup
Recent
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
Recent
Isa 1 year extension
Rogues Galle
Recent
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
The Cooke Re
Recent
Fev H Play Off
Bully_Boxer
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
rubber ducki
53s
TV games not Wire
100% Wire
58s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Offy86
1m
2024 IMG gradings
northernblok
1m
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
1m
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
chapylad
1m
Squad 2024
Tony Fax
2m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Seth
2m
Fev H Play Off
Bully_Boxer
2m
Sam Burgess
Bobby Digita
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Decision on the field
--[ WW ]--
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
The Cooke Re
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Listenup94
TODAY
Sam Burgess
Bobby Digita
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
ChampagneSup
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Rogues Galle
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
northernblok
TODAY
Championship Awards
Butcher
TODAY
Season tickets
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Vancouver Le
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Bully_Boxer
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Howfenwire
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M +23,167 ↓-2280,13114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22