JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2022Apr 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

She carries on through it all...... She's a Waterfall:

Quote: marillion man "Try looking at things a little differently Robin.
'"

Oh trust me, I've picked the bones out of this over the last 9 months,but never so much as the last 48 hrs!!

Quote: marillion man "
As a final point. Those young lads in Halifax shirts who did fall for the bait, I don't blame them for sticking up for themselves, some of them took a beating for their bravery but some of them were hit randomly from behind, I saw one lad kicked in the back down the terracing with no reason at all. If I'd have taken a smack for nothing, I'm afraid I might have reacted in the same way, who knows if it's "easier to walk away" ?
Can you answer me why there were no police on duty before & during the game ?'"

There were police on duty at the ground throughout the day.
Please pass your info to the police or where appropriate to Simon Riley CEO Fev 01977 702386

I've read your entire post and I agree with most of your comments (except for the stu/tonka lying on thing - I thought Fax played the ref miles better than we did in that dept - but hey - that's a comment about the game, THE game of the season so far - so right, back to the sheeeite).
Those were your experiences and I agree some Fev fans were nowt by scoates who should never be allowed in a stadium again! I accept your post almost in it's entrity.

But your last bit - again almost excusing some of the aggression. I myself was subjected to aggressive provocative bol_lox well beyond what is regarded as bol_lox! How does that fit in with your post?? I don't see that addressed anywhere????

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member4146
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2022Apr 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: wereutherein1987? "where were the police?
Needs to be immediate investigation by RFL before someone else is seriously injured.

.'"

Add to that list - the west yorks police and Featherstone Rovers RLFC

I think I might have got my point over as to where I stand on this by now!!!
Sh_1t me right up this has!! I'm normally a very placid, easy going big soft sheeite. This stuff is something else. Angry doesn't really do justice as to how I feel. - I might just add that I am in the majority at fev on that score at least.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member2431No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2014Feb 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Rotherham Fev Fan "Tommy mate, it happens. It doesn't bother me one bit - but then I'm not one to respond by kicking the living sheeite out of someone! Given the recent history of Fev v Fax games - it wasn't a wise act was it???

Tit for tat?? No owd cock. We have the overwhelming problem. It could threaten the very existence of our club if not sorted.
I acknowledge that - I said so repeatedly time and time again.
What I can't get my head round is the willingness to villify Fev fans actions (and again, I accept that villification is right), but yet the actions of a few Fax fans are excused?????
The game needs ridding of it's sheeite mate.'"

I've not got a problem with anything you're saying or suggesting you're trying to defend it plus I'm not really bothered immensly about talking about it on an internet forum when i'm sure the likes of you and your club are trying to sort it. Nor will I not go to Fev again because of a bit of trouble.
I was simply suggesting that may have been an odd query of what Fax fans would have done regarding pitch invaders (hate the term invaders), when we already know what they'd have done which is nothing.

I used the term 'tit for tat' in it's bluntest form as I'm not trying to simply dismiss Halifax fans being in the wrong by going 'Yeah but you did this...'. Both Clubs need it sorting in my opinion given the nature of this 'family sport'.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member4146
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2022Apr 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Cool for cats!

RankPostsTeam
International Star4526
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Rotherham Fev Fan "It's sickening Mart, it really is. I hope they are prosectuted, banned and put away if found guilty of assault!
It's sheeite. Our club has got to act - NOW - or we won't have a club. Folks will simply say "sod it" I'm not going anymore. Which is a right shi_tter for a club with the history that Fev has.'"

Your right Robin the damage done allready will have for reaching implications, any more trouble with any club could be the end of Fev.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1649No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2014May 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Fozzie%20Bear.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Fozzie%20Bear.gif

I Stayed off this board until today, because im emmbarassed that this has happened.

but i feel i need to add my 2 pence worth.

firstly there was no trouble walking around at half time.

for us to win again like that, golden point, you couldnt have written it....fev fans must have been gutted. but real sports fan realise that this is sport, it happens, you have to deal with it...like an adult!

now onto the trouble.....me and my group of friends were stood right behind the sticks at the top of the terracing, we were clapping Fax off the pitch and cheering.

one of my friends was jumping up and down singing, when from nowhere, completly unprevoked hr was shoved dwon the terracing by a man in fev shirt, at least 40 years of age. as if that wasnt enough, when my friend turned to see who had done it

saying "what do you think you are doing?!"

the answer he got was

"f off you fat B@stard!"

this turned into abit of a slanging match as you would probably expect, and the fev fan of 40 plus, was trying to get at us aggressivly! we were shocked...

this big group of 'fevfans' then proceeded to walk behind the rest of the fax fans onto the top corner where it all ' kicked off'.

now if we had reacted slightly differently to this physical and verbal abuse off a number of fev fans, the trouble could have started earlier.

further down the line, these idiots that follow yout club obviously got the reaction they desired, off fax fans having had too much to drink (no excuse).

i saw many punches thrown by both set of 'fans' , and any identified should be banned for life.

but for stewards and police to let fev supporters to walk on the back of celebrating fax fans 10 minutes after the game had finished, its unbelievably short sighted, and asking for bother!!!!

i will never be attending PO road again.

RankPostsTeam
International Star247No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2013Feb 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

just got message to say brawling at Fev lions match this afternoon tho this was between players and coaches

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9484
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13050.gif
[b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein[/size:112mouem] [/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein[/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln [/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem]:13050.gif

Anyone with any evidence may be as well forwarding it on here as well if they havnt alreadyhttp://www.rlgsoa.co.uk/rl

RankPostsTeam
International Star247No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2013Feb 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The assessors were at the ground on thurs talking to the stewards dsuring the game so would be interesting to know what they thought about the Fev stewards before and after the game

RankPostsTeam
International Star35No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2014Jan 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: SIMMSFAXTEDDY "Ifor us to win again like that, golden point, you couldnt have written it....fev fans must have been gutted. but real sports fan realise that this is sport, it happens, you have to deal with it...like an adult!
quote]
Exactly, as a true Fev fan of nearly 30 years you have to learn to take the disapointments like an adult, I am sure there will be may more in my life time. When I was discussing the trouble with my Dad today I was saying the same thing.

My story of the night was that my wife was giving me greif for having my son out late on a school night. I was going to go straight home but decided to have a quick 1 in the clubhouse because I couldn't face going straight home after the shattering golden point loss again. I was not aware of any trouble at this stage and when I finished off my pint I saw a few Halifax fans in the bar. Due to the reputation my club has with Fax fans I went out of my way to congratulate the Fax fans and wished them best for the final.

It was then that my night got worse because as I was leaving some of my friends asked me not to leave yet with my son because of the serious trouble that was taking place. Due to the fact that my wife would give me an earfull and I doubted the seriousnes of the trouble I decided to walk home using a short cut that I knew would take me by the bowling club and not down Post Office Road. As I left the snicket just before the railway lines my heart sank, seeing the disruption with the flashing lights it was clear that serious disorder had taken place. Me and more importantly my son did not witness it but just the image alone was enough to leave me stunned.

I don't deserve this, other decent Fev fans such as Rotherham Fev Fan doesn't deserve this and certainly you decent Halifax fans don't. I find it amasing that after the Grand Final we were left with a bloke who nearly died who is now in a wheel chair and people still can't behave themselves.

I am still in shock 2 days after the event. All of the comments before the game from Fax fans saying that you feared coming to Fev I thought were over the top but you had every right to be fearful. I could not give a dam who started it, all I know is that Fev fans were involved again and I want them banning.

Looking back part of me is glad that you won the game because if the Scum who think they are Fev fans had gone to Blackpool we could easily have been looking at another Dave Singer.

Once again all the best for the final, not much more I can say.

j.c
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6858
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2019Nov 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

22/03/2013 Get LEIGH outta wigan:

Top post pencil.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1016No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2015May 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18012.jpg
:18012.jpg

Top post agree with everything you said

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member8194No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3245_1309285420.jpg
FAILURE ISN'T ABOUT FALLING DOWN, FAILURE IS STAYING DOWN..........:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3245.jpg

Quote: Pencil "

I got a PM a few days prior to the game from a Fev supporter who I've never met before, questioning something I'd posted previously about Fev fans going to Blackers for the final. I made a point of having a drink with him at HT in the Lagoon bar during thursdays game and although the chat was too brief ( and the drink ! ) he and others in there were more than welcoming and I'm sure we both felt that inroads were being made into the animosity that has been developed by other people. The problem is, it wasn't me or Fevgrinder who were causing bother after the game.....
What a bleedin shame a great night was ruined for so many of us. We'll end up there in the play-offs, I can feel it coming.
Great post Pencil, I'm sorry your son had to see such horrors.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner33944No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9005.jpg
kcab sfrawdder Luck is a combination of preparation and opportunity Just to avoid confusion Starbug is the username of Steven Pike SOMEBODY SAID that it couldn’t be done But he with a chuckle replied That “maybe it couldn’t,” but he would be one Who wouldn’t say so till he’d tried. So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin On his face. If he worried he hid it. He started to sing as he tackled the thing That couldn’t be done, and he did it!:9005.jpg

As fans of TGG , we should show the same commitment that the players show on the pitch , for 80 minutes we give our all ( vocally ) , we even have the odd ' niggle ' , once again vocally , at each other as they do , but when the final whistle goes , that's it , game over , shake hands and all the best till next time

If the players can do that after spending 80 minutes playing THE hardest game in the world , surely we can manage the same

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach146No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Transparent Backgrounds/Fozzie Bear.gif
:Transparent Backgrounds/Fozzie Bear.gif

I saw Pencil (Ian) coming out of the bar with his son as i was going in with my Grandaughter, we swapped a few pleasantries before embarking on me telling him to be carefull on his way home. I am sick and tired of the few morons who are intent on causing bother, with or without alcohol and giving my club and its supporters a bad name, the club have been given names and hopefully they will be named and shamed and banned from future games. Yes i was gutted by the way we lost, but took it on the chin so to speak, ive watched the game again and yes we missed our chances, but thats the way it goes, enjoy your day in Blackpool and may the best team win.

214 posts in 15 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
214 posts in 15 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.55615234375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
ComeOnYouUll
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
FORUM