FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Halifax Panthers > Where is the Club going?
53 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2572No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Nov 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Leythersteve "Ben Johnsone had a good solid game today in the circumstances, good speed, line breaker, build your team round the likes of him and you wont go far wrong imo'"

First try was worth the admission alone...nearly

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2415
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27802_1294412072.gif
Oh hali hali hali hali halifax:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_27802.gif

Where can any championship club go? With the SL tail wagging the dog they will look after themselves for sure and systems will be put in place that look to offer promotion but scratch beneath the surface and they don't.

Most of the current problems hark back to licencing and the sham that that was - as our last application showed!

Licencing saw the SL clubs get nigh on ten years of funding at £1.8 Million a year whereas the championship clubs were left to rot with no plan or strategy for their development and £30K a year for ten years. Now these championship clubs are expected to step up and compete with around £18 million of funding on £300K over the ten years. Quite frankly if a SL club does get relegated it will deserve it but God help the championship club being promoted.

It's funny, but you didn't hear any Bulls, or other SL club fans, fighting the corner of the championship clubs when they got their free money during licencing. Now Bulls are with us plebs and Leeds and Huddesfield are having to lower themselves to our level it becomes a problem. The past ten years ensure Leeds and Huddersfield won't have anything to worry about.

We are where we are cos we ended up outside SL at the wrong time. And for mine, the BOD deserve some credit - we have the best part time side in the competition, a fine coach and opportunities for juniors and fringe players that even SL cubs don't offer. The club is growing in my opinion and feels like it is coming alive.

We are miles off super league, as are the rest of the championship, but how would any club fare if promoted? The systems and state of the game over the last ten years have pretty much dictated the future for championship clubs. Halifax are trying their best and making good progress but will they get any recognition and plaudits? Doubt it. Just patronising platitudes and our best young assets stripped

RankPostsTeam
International Star4766
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
64890_1669714931.jpg
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt. Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt. And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt, Allus do it for Thissen.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_64890.jpg

Quote: freddies wig "Where can any championship club go? With the SL tail wagging the dog they will look after themselves for sure and systems will be put in place that look to offer promotion but scratch beneath the surface and they don't.

Most of the current problems hark back to licencing and the sham that that was - as our last application showed!

Licencing saw the SL clubs get nigh on ten years of funding at £1.8 Million a year whereas the championship clubs were left to rot with no plan or strategy for their development and £30K a year for ten years. Now these championship clubs are expected to step up and compete with around £18 million of funding on £300K over the ten years. Quite frankly if a SL club does get relegated it will deserve it but God help the championship club being promoted.

It's funny, but you didn't hear any Bulls, or other SL club fans, fighting the corner of the championship clubs when they got their free money during licencing. Now Bulls are with us plebs and Leeds and Huddesfield are having to lower themselves to our level it becomes a problem. The past ten years ensure Leeds and Huddersfield won't have anything to worry about.

We are where we are cos we ended up outside SL at the wrong time. And for mine, the BOD deserve some credit - we have the best part time side in the competition, a fine coach and opportunities for juniors and fringe players that even SL cubs don't offer. The club is growing in my opinion and feels like it is coming alive.

We are miles off super league, as are the rest of the championship, but how would any club fare if promoted? The systems and state of the game over the last ten years have pretty much dictated the future for championship clubs. Halifax are trying their best and making good progress but will they get any recognition and plaudits? Doubt it. Just patronising platitudes and our best young assets stripped'"

Absolutely spot on, as are the rest of the comments on this thread. I couldn't agree more.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member11989
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020Mar 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: chazzerboy "I still think we have improved off the field. Agree room for improvement. We are third in a tough competitive league. We come against the best side in comp. We had a bad day and they had a good day. We beat Bradford away at Odsal. Its not all doom and gloom is it

Without wishing to simplify things, it could really be much as you say. Our 'best team in the comp.' struggled for much of this season's game at yours, and got an absolute tatering there in the 8's last season. Hopefully, your BOD is working to build solid foundations, so you can progress from there. We are fortunate enough to have a generous benefactor, who is a passionate Leigh fan, but if he wasn't there...................................?

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9502
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13050.gif
[b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein[/size:112mouem] [/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein[/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln [/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem]:13050.gif

Quote: freddies wig "Where can any championship club go? With the SL tail wagging the dog they will look after themselves for sure and systems will be put in place that look to offer promotion but scratch beneath the surface and they don't.

We are miles off super league, as are the rest of the championship, but how would any club fare if promoted? The systems and state of the game over the last ten years have pretty much dictated the future for championship clubs. Halifax are trying their best and making good progress but will they get any recognition and plaudits? Doubt it. Just patronising platitudes and our best young assets stripped'"

eusa_clap.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2415
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27802_1294412072.gif

Would be nice to know what's happened to Mr Abbott though......

As an aside. Imagine the commercial department trying to sell sponsorship deals:...

Sponsor "So, does the championship have a tv deal?"

Club "yes, with sky sports, one of europe's premium sports channels"

Sponsor "and how often are you on?"

Club "once guaranteed if the summer bash stays in the calendar"

Sponsor "and if the summer bash is no more?"

Club "we won't be on tv but we will have a tv deal on sky sports"

Sponsor "any other chances to be on to?"

Club "if we make the middle 8s but not if two super league teams are playing at the same time. Or if the bowls is on"

Sponsor "see ya"

Not easy eh? Big Nige continues to do a job on us!

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9502
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13050.gif
[b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein[/size:112mouem] [/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein[/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln [/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem]:13050.gif

As has been mentioned and as I have talked about with friends, I too think Marshall's signings this season have been average at best. However we are 3rd in the championship with 2 games to go and although we would have liked to be in that position for certain if we had been offered it before the season we would have taken it especially when some fans of other teams were tipping us to be a 1 season wonder and finish 7th or below. He is still pretty young in the head coach role and he is smart enough to learn from this season.

At some point we would have to go full time but as Bradford are finding out and Sheffield most certainly found out, there simply is not enough quality full time players out there to even think about competing for SL. I actually fear for us if we make the top 4 but can see why it is a must we do. For me though there will be some massive scores in the 8's this time as the gulf in class is even bigger than last year.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9502
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13050.gif

Quote: freddies wig "Would be nice to know what's happened to Mr Abbott though......

As an aside. Imagine the commercial department trying to sell sponsorship deals

It would be nice to attract a potential sponsor that would ask some of those questions but lets be realistic.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4561
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Top post Freddie. eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1411No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2019Apr 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45840_1366545260.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45840.jpg

I can only assume the poster of this topic is perhaps not as old as some of us others, Whilst I do feel some frustration we are not what we could be, nor what we once were, I would like to defend the club 100%
I can now watch a team with exciting players playing an exciting brand of rugby, on the whole. I can also keep up to date with news on FB, I can watch highlights, sometimes even the full game, I can still read the Worrier if all else fails, I can. Listen on audioboom, I can turn up to fans evenings, I can still get involved with the trust if I have the inclination, I can talk crud with the rest of you on here, we have a meaningful comp that we have no divine right to be winning because of what we once were, we have excellent local sides to engage with, and a community that has a history of producing players and support with a fair wind.
I've seen some dark days, false dawns, hope smashed. These are good times, people have access to fax like never before.
We have a great coaching prospect, and a skipper in Muzza who gives the cause everything he has and leads by example. We have a more professional back room than I can remember in a long time, work continues in the community.
For me as a fan I see realists involved at the club, people who care, people who won't gamble with the existence of the club.
I said last year don't write this group of players off, on their day they could turn a SL side over, and crikey, if we get these last two games right, we could have the Rhinos down the Shay, how good would that be, my dream is not to see us in SL, it's to see the Shay full of people watching Fax and enjoying it.
As always, with a fair wind and plenty of effort and optimism, who knows. Sure it's probably going to take a SL club or two to falter for the trap door to be engaged, that's not impossible, I'd be sad to see us having daft money thrown at just getting into SL, a lot of bridges needing rebuilding over the last 10 years or so, Fax's card was well and truly marked by many people who'd had their fingers burnt.
The club is going forward at a pace I support, until we sign or find those rough diamonds who become world stars, or one of us wins the Lottery, we're doing absolutely the right things, take Sheffield, Bradford, Featherstone, I wouldn't swap with any of them, nor would I want to go through our final SL season again. I would say to people, don't accept free tickets, pay in, buy stuff from the club shop, bring a mate, speak well of the club, cheer the lads, enjoy it and if we have done all that, as I said, until we find those starlets, or can snap up the fieldens, burgess's, widdop as kids and keep em, that's as much as we can do, Questioning ambitions of people in the club isn't valid at this point, they're realistic, I applaud them.
As for Tony Abbott, he has a had a pretty busy year, not quite four weddings and a funeral, but I don't think he's had stacks of time and cash that could have been free'd up for Fax. He gave us something though, and if he is more prominent again in the future, time will tell.
Two big home games, it's all to play for, if we can have a good run in, then who knows what year 3 will bring for Richard Marshall and Fax. I'm glad we have what we have. I've seen a dam sight worse icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star4561
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

One thing is for sure.
Without our BOD, coaching staff and the rest of the people behind the scenes who keep giving their all tirelessly for the club we would be going nowhere fast except backwards.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1301
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
71118_1386601324.jpg
In Grix, We Trust 'LET ONLY THOSE WHO ENTER DO SO WITH PRIDE AND A DETERMINATION TO UPHOLD THE FINE TRADITION OF THE CLUB' - THRUM HALL DRESSING ROOM PLAQUE:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_71118.jpg

Quote: justthebasicfax "I can only assume the poster of this topic is perhaps not as old as some of us others, Whilst I do feel some frustration we are not what we could be, nor what we once were, I would like to defend the club 100%
I can now watch a team with exciting players playing an exciting brand of rugby, on the whole. I can also keep up to date with news on FB, I can watch highlights, sometimes even the full game, I can still read the Worrier if all else fails, I can. Listen on audioboom, I can turn up to fans evenings, I can still get involved with the trust if I have the inclination, I can talk crud with the rest of you on here, we have a meaningful comp that we have no divine right to be winning because of what we once were, we have excellent local sides to engage with, and a community that has a history of producing players and support with a fair wind.
I've seen some dark days, false dawns, hope smashed. These are good times, people have access to fax like never before.
We have a great coaching prospect, and a skipper in Muzza who gives the cause everything he has and leads by example. We have a more professional back room than I can remember in a long time, work continues in the community.
For me as a fan I see realists involved at the club, people who care, people who won't gamble with the existence of the club.
I said last year don't write this group of players off, on their day they could turn a SL side over, and crikey, if we get these last two games right, we could have the Rhinos down the Shay, how good would that be, my dream is not to see us in SL, it's to see the Shay full of people watching Fax and enjoying it.
As always, with a fair wind and plenty of effort and optimism, who knows. Sure it's probably going to take a SL club or two to falter for the trap door to be engaged, that's not impossible, I'd be sad to see us having daft money thrown at just getting into SL, a lot of bridges needing rebuilding over the last 10 years or so, Fax's card was well and truly marked by many people who'd had their fingers burnt.
The club is going forward at a pace I support, until we sign or find those rough diamonds who become world stars, or one of us wins the Lottery, we're doing absolutely the right things, take Sheffield, Bradford, Featherstone, I wouldn't swap with any of them, nor would I want to go through our final SL season again. I would say to people, don't accept free tickets, pay in, buy stuff from the club shop, bring a mate, speak well of the club, cheer the lads, enjoy it and if we have done all that, as I said, until we find those starlets, or can snap up the fieldens, burgess's, widdop as kids and keep em, that's as much as we can do, Questioning ambitions of people in the club isn't valid at this point, they're realistic, I applaud them.
As for Tony Abbott, he has a had a pretty busy year, not quite four weddings and a funeral, but I don't think he's had stacks of time and cash that could have been free'd up for Fax. He gave us something though, and if he is more prominent again in the future, time will tell.
Two big home games, it's all to play for, if we can have a good run in, then who knows what year 3 will bring for Richard Marshall and Fax. I'm glad we have what we have. I've seen a dam sight worse

eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2415
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27802_1294412072.gif

Whilst I'm at it, what burns me most was the abuse us championship fans took for questioning licensing. We weren't opposed to expansion, didn't want Rugby League to be semi pro and stuck in the heartlands.

As I remember, we said it could be a club killer of clubs weren't ready, (where are Celtic Crusaders again), would be done shoddily with an agenda and would weaken the championship making normal promotion impossible if it was ever reintroduced.

Apparently being right made us "flatcappers".

And that is all that is wrong with the game. There is no plan, there is no family, there is no strategy. The sport is where it is because it doesn't know it's from its elbow. We must be the only sport in the world that has promotion and relegation but has laws in place that prevent promotion from happening. A sport that hops around from shooting itself in the foot all the time! What a great product we keep managing to mess up!

And Nigel Wood gives himself another 5 unaccountable years on a salary greater than the prime minister. You couldn't make it up.

Frankly I'm grateful to all who have had a hand in Fax recently, they've all been saints battling against all the adversity and indifference

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach5865No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2019Nov 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10674.jpg
:10674.jpg

I think the Board should communicate more with the fans I agree it is an area the club have never been good at to be honest but they are doing their best to be fair and we do not have a sugar daddy like Leigh, London and until this year Sheffield.
Lets see where we finish and then I am sure the Board can tell us where the club is going when they know what funding they will get.
We have made improvements with things like the programme, having a screen, Fax Pro TV and a Reserve team its just that nagging thing that the club seem a bit remote from the fans and for me do not try hard enough to get into those that don't support Fax like around town and in pubs with fixture lists and flyers like FCHT do the club rely on the dedicated few.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain273No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 20168 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I think there are a lot of very good comments on here. From a lot of passionate fans (and perhaps around longer than me) with memories of bad times as well.

I don't really want to look back, although I accept it impacts the future as we start from a position based upon our history. What I want to see is the BOD tell The fans what it is they are going to do over the next few years and why.. These guys run the club, and based upon past experiences look like they are doing a good job. We all have our views in what is the right/wrong way ahead but they need to explain what is going on. I am fed up with the focus being purely on the next match, or next player, or next meal offer.

So my key questions are really
What do they mean by better foundations? How much of this has been done and what's next? How long will each stage take?
Are we going to continue the way we are (Part time) and hope things improve or is there a clear plan timeframe to move to a full time club? (I don't know the "right" answer for this as I don't have enough information, but I agree if Sheffield are where we will be then it's a daft step)
What is the financial position of the club now and is there a forecast of the way ahead?
Why do we have so many uninvolved shareholders?

In a sense I am asking the type of questions my boss tells me about the company I work for and can show me.

And I don't just want to know for next year, tell us the plan for a few more years.

For goodness sake if they know it share it, if they don't know it then perhaps they are not as solid as we think.

53 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
53 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.46044921875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
10m
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
17m
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
20m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Exeter Rhino
23m
Leigh it is
Warrior Wing
34m
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
37m
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
Recent
Squad 2024
faxcar
Recent
Film game
Boss Hog
Recent
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
46s
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
47s
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
48s
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
55s
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
1m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
1m
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
2m
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
2m
Film game
Boss Hog
2m
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
karetaker
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Mr Snoodle
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
Chris71
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
karetaker
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
Warrior Wing
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
TODAY
Must do better
Wires71
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,009 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 Sat 5th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22