Aug 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2013Jul 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46422_1350152676.jpg
Watch out the Fax are coming:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_46422.jpg

Quote: interceptor "Well the positive today and the only one, is that it makes the decisions of who to keep so much clearer. The papered cracks well and truely fell apart.

Miles.....keep
Feildhouse.... Keep as cover (cant have a worse game than today..can he?)
White ....Keep (unless Alex Brown is available giving you a different style)
Worricy ...keep
Patts....keep
Goddard....sorry ,pace gone ,reaction time too slow, probably too high a wage bill as senior player to merit keeping.
Haley......sorry, again pace gone steady player.
Nash ......has all the skills but clearly not the temperament. Spent all season totally out of condition. A big NO
Jones....confidence drained. Tried hard but even the basics went today. Sorry.
Black....body language today said he was off. Needs a new challenge and get himself back in shape...sorry all the best.
Aizue.... yes keep 1 year
Penky ....keep
Cherry....keep....still young keeps improving . Eat some steak and work like mad on the leg drive power off season.
Smith.....sorry but a season way too far.
Clayton .....improved over the last few games but sorry time to go. Better less expensive bigger players out there.
Bannister....depends what else is on offer runs good lines but size counts and he is relatively lightweight. open verdict
S Barlow .....Keep....yes he let them get to him today.
J Barlow .....havent seen enough to decide.
Gannon.....yes time to go.....but you cant fault his effort this year
beswick ....keep
chandler...keep . thought he should have had more game time in front of clayton and smith.
Watene....father time caught up ,but should have been on today with a lightweight pack . Time to go
Bowman... let him have a year at Keighley
Fairbank .....if we can have him yes. If not well played this year

it really does emphasis the poor recruitment last year which took us backwards not forwards.

What would I like in?

A robust pack and players who give far more than some did today.

Which leaves KH with quite a bit of team building to do, but a fair chunk off the wage bill with senior players leaving to bring in some new faces.
Good luck for 2012!

PS . I will buy the season ticket to help the recruitment fund!'"

Can't arugue with any of these comments, a very good reflection on where we are today.

Ball's in-experience showed today in not putting Frank on the bench, we had absolutely no go Forward at all.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1460No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Miles- A good off-season and he'll be very sharp for us
Fieldhouse- Was very good as a trialist, can only improve with a full pre-season in a professional environment
Worrincy- Needs to see a sports psychologist to settle his nerves in tense situations and apply evo-stik to his fingers. Wins us games, but is our most gaff prone player.
White- Very good this year
Goddard- Injury prone, misses vital tackles, very inconsistent, hes had too many chances.
Haley- Haley isn't that bad a player, safe under pressure, can pass a ball under pressure, good back up player to keep
Nash- Go back to Aussie Park Rugby
Pats- Good organiser, but not a strike player, he can go for me.
Jones- Super goal kicker, would still be useful as back-up for injuries in the halfbacks
Black- Pay as you play if he can't get signed up with Swinton, Rochdale or Hunslet.
Gannon- As above
Aizue- Could be a risk, considering his age, like Watene this season. Lets hope he has another year in him.
Chez- Never broke a tackle in 4 years, Champ 1 material
Watene- Retirement, surely.
Ostick - Rochdale Mayfield
Barlow- Needs to grow up, come of age, depends whether Harrison thinks he'll be an asset or liability
Chandler- Needs to bulk out
Penky- Player of the season. We would have been fighting for relegation spots without him this year
Beswick- Only seems to play well in front of the SKY cameras. - Undecided.
Clayton- Offers little
Smith- Retirement, though has been impressive towards for back end of the season.
Bannister- Not bad at times, good defender too
Fairbank- will be an SL regular with Huddersfield next year.
Bowman- Needs to gel with the team and could be awesome. He doesn't seem part of the clique. Maybe Karl Harrison can work the lad better than Calland did. They didn't get on too well allegedly.

We need some top strike centres, a big bullying pack & a good scrum-half to work with Handforth.
Wholesale changes needed.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9484
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13050.gif
[b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein[/size:112mouem] [/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein[/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln [/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem]:13050.gif

I might give my own opinions on players later but i feel Cherryholme has xome in for a lot of unfair stick one here. For me he has improved a lot and although he isnt an explosive prop in the Aizue mould he goes about his work well and shows a good attitude and is the type of player that you have to have in your team. Gets through a ton of work and has to be worth another year for me.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach483
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Dec 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Greg Florimos Boots "I might give my own opinions on players later but i feel Cherryholme has xome in for a lot of unfair stick one here. For me he has improved a lot and although he isnt an explosive prop in the Aizue mould he goes about his work well and shows a good attitude and is the type of player that you have to have in your team. Gets through a ton of work and has to be worth another year for me.'"

I agree fully

FFA
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach822No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2023Jun 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Greg Florimos Boots "I might give my own opinions on players later but i feel Cherryholme has xome in for a lot of unfair stick one here. For me he has improved a lot and although he isnt an explosive prop in the Aizue mould he goes about his work well and shows a good attitude and is the type of player that you have to have in your team. Gets through a ton of work and has to be worth another year for me.'"

I think he could be ok depending on who plays around him. The pack this year was full of these workers who offer little going fwds in cherryholme, Clayton, smith, gannon. I think our attack suffered because of it

FFA
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach822No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2023Jun 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: littlerich "Turn your computer off, shut your mouth and get your hands in your pocket, give up lots of your time and get down to The Shay. Put up or STFU.'"

Hmm although he was a little over the top you can't pretend it has been a successful year off the field, a failed license bid and then our coach is sacked at a bizarre time with no explanation and toward the end of the season communications have been terrible with the fans and in general the club has been flat

RankPostsTeam
International Star57No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2012Jul 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Miles.....keep
Feildhouse.... Keep as cover
White ....Keep
Worrincy ...keep (His defense needs a lot of work though)
Patts....keep
Goddard.... Not good enough
Haley......Better alternatives out there, average player
Nash ......Keep, does stupid stuff sometimes but can look dangerous
Jones....Let Rhino work with him
Black....Think Blacks had his day, cheers for the memories!
Aizue.... Keep!
Penky ....Keep!
Cherry....Average player, better out there
Smith.....Not good enough
Clayton .....Not good enough
Bannister....50/50
Sam Barlow .....Keep plenty of potential
Josh Barlow .....Again, plenty of potential, looked well up for it at Sheff, keep!
Gannon.....Sorry Gannon, game over mate. Had a decent season though just cant see him getting through another.
Beswick ....Keep
Chandler...50/50
Watene....Too old/unfit, if he'd spend more time in the gym this year maybe he'd have played more.
Bowman... Keep! Loads of potential. We need some youth in our pack!
Fairbank .....If Giants will let him go then deffo sign him up!!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach278
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2023Oct 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Keep

Miles...
Feildhouse..
White ..
Worrincy .
Patts...
Jones...
Aizue...
Penky ..
Cherry....
Bannister...
Sam Barlow ...
Josh Barlow ..
Beswick ..
Bowman...
Fairbank ..
Chandler...
Haley...

Release

Goddard. - living on past glories
Nash ... - there are better / fitter players out there
Black... - time for a change
Smith... - retire
Clayton - retire
Gannon.. - retire
Watene... - retire

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach251No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200817 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2013Jan 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: chris_smith "Matt I certainly think this is a little OTT as far as statements go. This season is totally down to the coaching regime that had delivered success for the club previously. This season when the biggest budget wasn't available it came unstuck with some poor signings. Having worked closely with the board this year I can honestly say they are a hard working and dedicated bunch who basically run the club as volunteers putting their own hard earned into the club. Without these people we would be nowhere and if you think a better bunch of guys exist to run the club you are sadly mistaken.

These guys are passionate and want the club back where it belongs and for you to say you hope they walk is insane. They do get things wrong from time to time but ultimately deserve both the recognition and support from each and every Fax fan that they absolutely deserve. I'd like to see you or anybody do any better. I think your statement mate here is wholly unfair and lacks insight.'"

Unlike yourself, my involvement with the club is only as a supporter, so therefore you are probably right in saying that I don’t have the insight that you have.

I have no doubt that the chaps have the best intentions for the club and it is also very impressive that they are committed and do the work voluntarily. However, if they aren’t doing the business then commitment counts for very little.

We can all sit on here and be critical of the RFL. But at the end of the day Halifax will not be playing in SL next season, which is a failure on the clubs part. The way in which the board reacted to the decision was indifferent, at best. Add to that the coach was sacked the day after a cup final and three months down the line fans are still unsure why. From my point of view, there is certainly grounds to be critical of the board for what has happened off field this season.

Could I do any better? Of course not. However, it doesn’t mean to say that I am happy with the current regime.

Reading the many ‘end of season’ threads I think Fax fans are unanimous that 2011 has been an underachievement - surely responsibility for this has to begin at the top?

Quote: chris_smith "Turn your computer off, shut your mouth and get your hands in your pocket, give up lots of your time and get down to The Shay. Put up or STFU.'"

Although I certainly don’t agree with what Chris says, I value what he has written, as he’s made some valid points. You say ‘put your hands in your pockets’. Isn’t that what I’ve done throughout a lifetime of following Fax? on season tickets and merchandise etc. On a fans forum it is inevitable that people will have different views, so if you are unable to accept that, and are unable to post a constructive response, then why bother using a forum at all?

RankPostsTeam
International Star1743No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2019Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Rochdale - Fax Fan "Unlike yourself, my involvement with the club is only as a supporter, so therefore you are probably right in saying that I don’t have the insight that you have.

I have no doubt that the chaps have the best intentions for the club and it is also very impressive that they are committed and do the work voluntarily. However, if they aren’t doing the business then commitment counts for very little.

We can all sit on here and be critical of the RFL. But at the end of the day Halifax will not be playing in SL next season, which is a failure on the clubs part. The way in which the board reacted to the decision was indifferent, at best. Add to that the coach was sacked the day after a cup final and three months down the line fans are still unsure why. From my point of view, there is certainly grounds to be critical of the board for what has happened off field this season.

Could I do any better? Of course not. However, it doesn’t mean to say that I am happy with the current regime.

Reading the many ‘end of season’ threads I think Fax fans are unanimous that 2011 has been an underachievement - surely responsibility for this has to begin at the top?

Although I certainly don’t agree with what Chris says, I value what he has written, as he’s made some valid points. You say ‘put your hands in your pockets’. Isn’t that what I’ve done throughout a lifetime of following Fax? on season tickets and merchandise etc. On a fans forum it is inevitable that people will have different views, so if you are unable to accept that, and are unable to post a constructive response, then why bother using a forum at all?'"

This bit is pretty clear to me, He tried to negotiate a contract for next season, The BOD said we are getting Rhino in to take over, he said, after what i have brought you for the last 3 years, up yours and left.

Can't blame him not seeing out the season and would IMO be the only reason a coach would not see out the full season.

FFA
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach822No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2023Jun 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Faxhali "This bit is pretty clear to me, He tried to negotiate a contract for next season, The BOD said we are getting Rhino in to take over, he said, after what i have brought you for the last 3 years, up yours and left.

Can't blame him not seeing out the season and would IMO be the only reason a coach would not see out the full season.'"

why didn't the club say this if they did say it was because they thought he couldn't take us any further fair enough but not saying anything leads to rumours

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9484
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13050.gif
[b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein[/size:112mouem] [/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein[/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln [/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem]:13050.gif

Greenwood- Got better as the season went on after returning from such a bad injury. Got to keep.
Fieldhouse- Very poor yesterday but showed enough early in the season to suggest he could be a good player to have around. Isnt he already signed for next year?
Worrincy- If i were a coach i would have him in and just throw balls at him constantly to improve his handling. Very good and obvious room for improvement which bodes well for him and us.
White- Consistantly very good for us. No brainer to keep him.
Goddard- Injuries havnt helped but looks a shadow of the player from his KR days. Not fussed either way.
Haley-Steady away but we arnt wanting to be a mid table team so i wouldnt hesitate in bringing a couple of good centres in.
Nash- One of my fav players but the half asses way in which he prepared for this season will probably lead to him not been offered a contract.
Pats- Another solid player worth having near the team.
Jones- Same with Haley really. Brannos boots were big to fill and not many thought he could and in reality he hasnt. Tons better halfs in this league.
Black- For whatever reason he has had a poor year. If Rhino thought he could get the best out of him i would keep him but thats a big if.
Gannon- We need a monster pack and although i think he has done better than what i thought he would i would still get rid.
Aizue- One of the first i would try and sign but after the board tried to get rid last year im not sure whether he will get offered a deal or not.
Chez- He would be the workhorse prop i would keep. Probably not that high paid but if we have a bruising pack we need a player like him but cant carry 3 or 4 like this year.
Watene- Probably played his last game for us.
Ostick - This sounds awful but we have tackle bags that do the same job.
Barlow- Dont really care. Yesterday was embarrasing for him yet i thought he had a decent game for us. If he could play like that every week he could do a job in SL. If he played like he has most weeks he could be a squad player in champ 1.
Chandler- I think he has done ok and may be worth another shout.
Penky- Will be happy when we announce his signing. Best player in the league imo.
Beswick- Plenty of better players on the market at the moment. Again dont care either way.
Clayton- Not sure what he brings to the team. Must train well is all i can say.
Smith- Not sure why we brought him back.
Bannister- Obviously got to try and keep.
Fairbank- Not our player and i doubt will be back next year.
Bowman- Can see why Wigan didnt want him. Has shown potential at times but cant tackle for toffee and isnt really worth a gamble when money could be spent better elsewhere.

We need a monster pack like Sheffield have but we knew that at the begining of the season our weakness would be our pack. Their pack just dominated us from start to finish and we struggled to make yards with our tiny pack. We have paid the price for poor signings for most of the season if we are honest.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner8296
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018May 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6115_1470473355.jpg
[color=#FF0000:1qrpf1cm][b:1qrpf1cm]RFL = FAIL[/b:1qrpf1cm][/color:1qrpf1cm]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6115.jpg

I can't believe some of the bagging that Beswick and Cherryholme have had. BB has pulled us out of the mire when Penky has been unavailable, and Cherryholme works very hard in defence. BB has been great for Halifax, and I would love to see him here next season, as I would Cherryholme.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2714No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2019Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Others/g23.gif
:Others/g23.gif

Quote: Tortured Soul "I can't believe some of the bagging that Beswick and Cherryholme have had. BB has pulled us out of the mire when Penky has been unavailable, and Cherryholme works very hard in defence. BB has been great for Halifax, and I would love to see him here next season, as I would Cherryholme.'"

Yep, me too on both counts

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach483
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Dec 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I think Cherryholme has suffered from playing in the shadow of the likes of Aizue, and last season Tamghart.

The fans love to see the big hits and tackle busts, but that is not Neil's game as I see it.

He is solid in defence, not missing many tackles and not being afraid to bend his back and get stuck in, and whilst not making the line breaks we enjoy seeing, I bet Penky has had a lot of scoots off the back of his quicker PTB's

Not glamourous prop, but a grafter, the type that every club needs at least one of

Rhino may be just the coach to develop and bring out the best of Neil

61 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
61 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.95166015625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
Recent
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Blotto
Recent
Round 26 Wigan Away
Once were Lo
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Who do we want in the play-offs
Wires71
44s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Jake the Peg
50s
Todays game v Giants
Barbed Wire
52s
This weeks disciplinary
karetaker
52s
Salford H Moved to Thursday
NickyKiss
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
Round 26 Wigan Away
Once were Lo
1m
Playoff Semi Final
NickyKiss
1m
Film game
karetaker
1m
Club Statement
UllFC
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Playoff Semi Final
NickyKiss
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Blotto
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Hasbag
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
CarlB
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
Rixy
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside York Knights Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Old FC when we knew how to play rugby
mk_fc
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition London Home
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Dons v Widnes - Sunday 15 September 2024
Kick and cha
TODAY
Catalans Keep Season Alive With Victory Over The Broncos
RLFANS News
TODAY
A new low
Jo Jumbuck
TODAY
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And Send Hull FC Bottom
RLFANS News
TODAY
Points difference
orangeman
TODAY
Toulouse away
faxcar
TODAY
Todays game v Giants
Barbed Wire
TODAY
Staying or Not
fanstanningl
TODAY
Salford H Moved to Thursday
NickyKiss
TODAY
North Stand
NickyKiss
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,781 80,11914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Thu 19th Sep
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
20:00
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Salford
 Fri 20th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 Sat 21st Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Thu 19th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Salford
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
SL 26 St.Helens40-4Castleford
SL 26 Wigan38-0Leeds
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 26 657 336 321 42
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 26 550 483 67 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 26 434 648 -214 18
Castleford 26 415 701 -286 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20