JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: tigertot "I didn't say it would be a minor thing. Why do you repeatedly resort to lying & untruths when you make pathetic, groundless statements that are shown to be just that? It's not to hide your embarrassment is it?

Germany successfully integrated Eastern Germany at an estimated cost of 2 trillion Euros. They got on & did it. The trade deficit with the UK will, to quote our woman assaulting PM, be chicken feed.

BTW, I'm still waiting for you to show one post where I made things up, as you stated I regularly did.'"

No body is lying here - your are suggesting that you German friends will be laughing - don't see much laughing going on in Brussels. If it weren't for our own MPs including our own Speaker siding with Europe against their own country their would be a lot more glum faces in Europe. The UK leaving is a huge issue for the EU - you and you relatives might think its a laughing matter, I doubt Tusk/Barnier/Jonkers/Merkel etc are laughing.

You have been named and shamed so life is too short to go through hundreds of pages to pander to your over inflated ego. c020.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3092No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2023Feb 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22575.gif
"Brian McDermott, with a wry smile, nods when asked if he remembers a specific incident which made him realise he was a prick. 'I do', he murmurs.":22575.gif

Quote: Sal Paradise "No body is lying here - your are suggesting that you German friends will be laughing - don't see much laughing going on in Brussels. If it weren't for our own MPs including our own Speaker siding with Europe against their own country their would be a lot more glum faces in Europe.
'"

Why do you insist on portraying other people who want what is best for their country as traitors? Why do you insist on portraying our peaceful neighbours as an enemy, to be hated and feared?
What kind of person speaks like that? What kind of person [ithinks [/ilike that?

RankPostsTeam
International Star17952
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp006.gif
:simpsons/simp006.gif

Quote: Sal Paradise "No body is lying here - your are suggesting that you German friends will be laughing - don't see much laughing going on in Brussels. If it weren't for our own MPs including our own Speaker siding with Europe against their own country their would be a lot more glum faces in Europe. The UK leaving is a huge issue for the EU - you and you relatives might think its a laughing matter, I doubt Tusk/Barnier/Jonkers/Merkel etc are laughing.

You have been named and shamed so life is too short to go through hundreds of pages to pander to your over inflated ego.
Come on.
Mrs May couldn't get agreement within her own cabinet and Boris has had to withdraw the whip from 21 of his own MP's, with others still deeply concerned with the direction of travel, towards a no deal Brexit.
Boris's fag packet arrangements, with effectively 2 borders on the island of Ireland, drive a bus through the Good Friday Agreement and appear unworkable for all but the Tory inner circle.
As for laughing. If it wasn't such a serious issue, the whole world would be laughing at the UK government (if we can actually still call it that)

Having sold us something which was always impossible to deliver (with a deal), rather than admit that perhaps a mistake or two had been made Boris & Co have now had to take us down a path to self destruction in the name of "no deal".

Some of the numbers coming out are eye wateringly bad for all of us in the UK and still there is no realistic likelihood of life being better Iin the short to medium term if we leave with no deal.

The figures may mean an instant return to austerity, to cover the government borrowing needed just to plug the holes in the post Brexit dyke.

RankPostsTeam
International Star914No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201411 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: The Ghost of '99 "Why do you insist on portraying other people who want what is best for their country as traitors? Why do you insist on portraying our peaceful neighbours as an enemy, to be hated and feared?
What kind of person speaks like that? What kind of person [ithinks [/ilike that?'"

Why did Macron announce that the May deal would give the EU "tremendous leverage" against the UK within hours of the deal being struck? Not very friendly and peaceful IMO. And what is best for our country is not necessarily what people like Blair and Bercow think.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman17139No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
755_1290430740.jpg
“At last, a real, Tory budget,” Daily Mail 24/9/22 "It may be that the honourable gentleman doesn't like mixing with his own side … but we on this side have a more convivial, fraternal spirit." Jacob Rees-Mogg 21/10/21 A member of the Guardian-reading, tofu-eating wokerati.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_755.jpg

Quote: Sal Paradise " your are suggesting that you German friends will be laughing..... - don't see much laughing going on in Brussels. you and you relatives might think its a laughing matter, I doubt Tusk/Barnier/Jonkers/Merkel etc are laughing.'"

Tut, tut. My relatives in Germany are bloody furious. They much prefer a peaceful, co-operative Europe to the one some of them experienced. There is also the small matter of how the British ones amongst them who travel to a neighbouring EU country every day for work are going to get on. Or move backwards & forwards to the UK. What they will laugh at, & won't miss the irony, is an ignorant xenophobe quoting factless cliches from a newspaper who supported the Nazi's in the 30s
Quote: Sal Paradise "No body is lying here'"

50% aren't, 50% are.
Quote: Sal Paradise "You have been named and shamed so life is too short to go through hundreds of pages to pander to your over inflated ego. You call it ego, I call it honesty. I'll give £100 to the Tory party for any example you give of me making things up.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman18060No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: wrencat1873 "Come on.
Mrs May couldn't get agreement within her own cabinet and Boris has had to withdraw the whip from 21 of his own MP's, with others still deeply concerned with the direction of travel, towards a no deal Brexit.
Boris's fag packet arrangements, with effectively 2 borders on the island of Ireland, drive a bus through the Good Friday Agreement and appear unworkable for all but the Tory inner circle.
As for laughing. If it wasn't such a serious issue, the whole world would be laughing at the UK government (if we can actually still call it that)

Having sold us something which was always impossible to deliver (with a deal), rather than admit that perhaps a mistake or two had been made Boris & Co have now had to take us down a path to self destruction in the name of "no deal".

Some of the numbers coming out are eye wateringly bad for all of us in the UK and still there is no realistic likelihood of life being better Iin the short to medium term if we leave with no deal.

The figures may mean an instant return to austerity, to cover the government borrowing needed just to plug the holes in the post Brexit dyke.'"

I agree about - she didn't want to leave and soon took over from Davies when it looked like he might be making progress towards a deal. Everything May touched was a disaster - the Foreign Office, the 2017 GE, the Brexit negotiations she was one of the worst if not the worst ministers we have ever had.

Everyone said including Cameron if we leave it will be on WTO terms - nobody could be under illusions that that wasn't the case. No deal is better than a bad deal etc.

How many times has the IFS made predictions that have actually been accurate? Are they basing their predictions on Yellowhammer or on the latest situation - even the BOE have reduced downwards the impact of no deal.

It is obvious that their will be short term impacts - given the likes of Germany are already in recession the impact of pound euro may not be be as bad as initially thought - who knows.

Let's be fair compared to the monies Labour is going to borrow need to buy all the utilities/trains etc the no deal impact whilst large will pale into insignificance by comparison.

The Good Friday agreement is being used as if Ireland will become another Syria - more people are getting killed in London than ever were in Ireland 3,500 people died over a 32 year period so 100 a year 2 a week is that really worth negatively impacting 60m people for? Lets get some perspective here - this is yet another blocking mechanism to stop Brexit.

RankPostsTeam
International Star17952
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp006.gif
:simpsons/simp006.gif

Quote: Sal Paradise "I agree about - she didn't want to leave and soon took over from Davies when it looked like he might be making progress towards a deal. Everything May touched was a disaster - the Foreign Office, the 2017 GE, the Brexit negotiations she was one of the worst if not the worst ministers we have ever had.

Everyone said including Cameron if we leave it will be on WTO terms - nobody could be under illusions that that wasn't the case. No deal is better than a bad deal etc.

How many times has the IFS made predictions that have actually been accurate? Are they basing their predictions on Yellowhammer or on the latest situation - even the BOE have reduced downwards the impact of no deal.

It is obvious that their will be short term impacts - given the likes of Germany are already in recession the impact of pound euro may not be be as bad as initially thought - who knows.

Let's be fair compared to the monies Labour is going to borrow need to buy all the utilities/trains etc the no deal impact whilst large will pale into insignificance by comparison.

The Good Friday agreement is being used as if Ireland will become another Syria - more people are getting killed in London than ever were in Ireland 3,500 people died over a 32 year period so 100 a year 2 a week is that really worth negatively impacting 60m people for? Lets get some perspective here - this is yet another blocking mechanism to stop Brexit.'"

After all of your "rant", you are basically saying "sod the people in N. Ireland" and if Brexit trashes the Good Friday Agreement, something that EVERYONE has said they wont do, it's tough.
Do you not think that it may have been better to first of all, realise that there may be a problem in Ireland, before making wild fantasy promises about just how easy all of this was going to be.
You create numbers about people being killed in London but, these are not quite the same as the sectarian killings of the 70's and 80's are they.

Desperate is the word that best describes your current position so, at least you have something in common with our Prime Minister.
Fag packet ideas instead of workable solutions doesn't help any of us.

Gambling with all of our futures is just bloody ridiculous and even if/when we leave, there will still need to be a close trading relationship (for both sides), which will mean that as suppliers into the EU, we will still have to comply with much of their legislation.

I've got an old empty packet of Embassy no 6 somewhere and I'll send you it, just in case you need to scribble down your ideas on solving this fiasco.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12640
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33809_1522680904.png
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_33809.png

Quote: Sal Paradise "I agree about - she didn't want to leave and soon took over from Davies when it looked like he might be making progress towards a deal. Everything May touched was a disaster - the Foreign Office, the 2017 GE, the Brexit negotiations she was one of the worst if not the worst ministers we have ever had.

The Good Friday agreement is being used as if Ireland will become another Syria - more people are getting killed in London than ever were in Ireland 3,500 people died over a 32 year period so 100 a year 2 a week is that really worth negatively impacting 60m people for? Lets get some perspective here - this is yet another blocking mechanism to stop Brexit.'"

David Davis flushed his reputation down the toilet with remarkable brio, I can’t believe anybody would want to recruit him to their argument! Mind you Boris Johnson is Prime Minister, so clearly opinions vary. I accept that Cameron may have said that about the WTO, but it wasn’t something I expected. On the other side, it is easy enough to find footage of Farage lauding the success of Norway as an example of what can be achieved outside the EU (with huge amounts of gas and oil, and a tiny population, obviously).

Given that many of us see Brexit itself as negatively impacting the UK, the hypothetical deaths of 2 people a week in Northern Ireland (or Brighton, Birmingham, Warrington etc.) does seem a high price to pay. The murder rate in London is slightly higher, per week. But not by head of population. The population of London is about 5 times that of Northern Ireland.

Also, assuming we’re cool with a few violent deaths here or there, the economic impact of a return to the Troubles would be significant.

ATEOTD, killings are the responsibility of the killers. But this is a real issue - the UK isn’t the only place where people feel strongly about national identity, sovereignty and real/perceived wrongs done to them by people from across a few miles of salt water.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4647
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50733_1530270912.jpg
[color=#000000:ogl9gbum]"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."[/color:ogl9gbum]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50733.jpg

Quote: Sal Paradise "Everyone said including Cameron if we leave it will be on WTO terms - nobody could be under illusions that that wasn't the case. No deal is better than a bad deal etc.'"

Didn't he also say that WTO was the absolute worst case scenario?

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman17139No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
755_1290430740.jpg
“At last, a real, Tory budget,” Daily Mail 24/9/22 "It may be that the honourable gentleman doesn't like mixing with his own side … but we on this side have a more convivial, fraternal spirit." Jacob Rees-Mogg 21/10/21 A member of the Guardian-reading, tofu-eating wokerati.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_755.jpg

Quote: King Street Cat "Didn't he also say that WTO was the absolute worst case scenario?'"

I'm reasonably up to date with politics but have to admit to not having much of a clue of the implications or requirements of WTO. I would say the vast majority of the population know even less than that.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12640
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33809_1522680904.png
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_33809.png

A pretty well written Brexit-perspective on what Remain said about access to the single market and about the customs union, from last year:

https://brexitcentral.com/knew-voting-j ... ade-clear/
A pretty well written Brexit-perspective on what Remain said about access to the single market and about the customs union, from last year:

https://brexitcentral.com/knew-voting-j ... ade-clear/

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3092No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2023Feb 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22575.gif
"Brian McDermott, with a wry smile, nods when asked if he remembers a specific incident which made him realise he was a prick. 'I do', he murmurs.":22575.gif

Quote: Sal Paradise "100 a year 2 a week is that really worth negatively impacting 60m people for? '"

And there we have it folks. The Brexiteers have gone so utterly insane in support of their extremist ideology that they've started rationalising Brexit in terms of how many people need to die before it starts to look like bad idea.

They have truly gone down the rabbit hole.

(out of interest, Brexiteers, if 100 people a year were being killed in the UK by radical Islamic terrorists would you have the same view that any attempts to stop it weren't worth "negatively impacting 60m people for?"icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12640
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33809_1522680904.png

Quote: The Ghost of '99 "And there we have it folks. The Brexiteers have gone so utterly insane in support of their extremist ideology that they've started rationalising Brexit in terms of how many people need to die before it starts to look like bad idea. '"

Lad is on a wind up, surely?

The 100 deaths a year thing Sal, that was a pee take yeah?

What’d be the Remain equivalent? ‘As long as denying the 17.4 million leads to no more than 14 new Tommy Robinsons and 6 new Katie Hopkins...’?

Anyway, Varadkar and Johnson seem to have maybe made a little progress at least.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12389.gif
:12389.gif

Quote: Mild Rover "Anyway, Varadkar and Johnson seem to have maybe made a little progress at least.'"

Big changes in language from the EU in the last few days, from frantic to positive.

Boris is telling them over and over, in no uncertain terms, that we are leaving in 3 weeks, deal or not deal. They believe him, and they are scared.

I've always maintained the EU will blink at the last moment [i(unless a no-deal is impossible)[/i. They simply cannot be seen to fail, resulting in an unavoidable hardening of the border in Ireland and damaging Ireland enormously economically, as well as innumerable European businesses. The EU can't negotiate a deal to protect it's members and economy? Not a good look.

In truth Varadkar has lost the plot. He approached this entirely the wrong way. He should have aligned his interests with the UK for obvious reasons, instead he chose to take the 'us vs them' approach and view the UK as the opposition rather than willing partners. He placed his bets on the UK revoking A50, a 2nd referendum or giving in to a very soft, EU-driven Brexit. Boris's hard line is scaring him witless and he know he has to move.

Meanwhile the UK is gambling on the deadline. I don't actually think Boris is necessarily bothered whether the current deal is accepted or not, so legally speaking we would be out on 31st Oct unless Boris writes to the EU and they agree an extension. There are, apparently, ways around that, which is why you're seeing hints of a mixture of EU compromise and panic. Mark my words, we will see increasingly provocative and probably insulting rhetoric up until the deadline but I think they'll continue to offer small concessions.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12389.gif
:12389.gif

Quote: The Ghost of '99 "Why do you insist on portraying other people who want what is best for their country as traitors? Why do you insist on portraying our peaceful neighbours as an enemy, to be hated and feared?
What kind of person speaks like that? What kind of person [ithinks [/ilike that?'"

The answer depends on what you personally define as 'best' and 'country'.

Is 'best' a gradual erosion of the nation state, a weakening of borders, handing over many of your hard-fought democratic freedoms to a body that - despite their most earnest protestations - is about as democratic as the USSR was, [iwhere it matters[/i.

Do you define the nation-state as a vague and outdated concept fit to be frittered away or something you identify with and cherish? Do you care if the ultimate goal is totally centralised power in Brussels? Do you identify as English, British or European first?

You woke Europhiles probably associate patriotism with racism and xenophobia. Yet I bet you mumble the national anthem at internationals. Would you sing the Anthem of Europe? Why the EU thinks it needs an anthem at all should be a stark indicator of where it's heading.

Our neighbours may be peaceful, but that doesn't mean they have our best interests at heart. Indeed, much of the language they use - and if you've seen the Brexit Behind Closed Doors documentary you'll agree - is often anything but friendly. I can't necessarily blame them for that right now, but in fact this behaviour goes back decades to when De Gaulle did everything he could to block our entry to the Common Market, and has been repeated over the years.

The UK has never been the most beloved of European nations. We're too rebellious, too outspoken and in their eyes uncultured, unsophisticated and arrogant (an hilarious accusation coming from the French, Germanics, Italians & Scandies). And to be fair we're obnoxious drunken s on holiday. This grotty little island has punched above its weight for hundreds of years often to the detriment of our European neighbours and while there's curious fondness for our sense of humour it's more in the nature of those uncouth cousins you tolerate but tend not to invite to family gatherings.

234 posts in 17 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
234 posts in 17 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.49365234375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
Douglas Blac
6m
Decision on the field
hatty
9m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Rhino at wor
12m
Isa 1 year extension
Phuzzy
18m
TV Games - Not Hull
Chris71
26m
Rumours thread
vastman
36m
Film game
Boss Hog
38m
Sam Burgess
Boss Hog
42m
Tonights match v HKR
Zig
57m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
chapylad
56s
Season tickets
Hudd-Shay
58s
Fev H Play Off
Bully_Boxer
1m
Tonights match v HKR
Zig
1m
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
chapylad
1m
Betting 2024
karetaker
1m
Championship Awards
Butcher
1m
Rumours and signings v9
apollosghost
2m
Isa 1 year extension
Phuzzy
2m
Leigh it is
exiled Warri
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Decision on the field
hatty
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
Douglas Blac
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Listenup94
TODAY
Sam Burgess
Boss Hog
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
Zig
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Phuzzy
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
northernblok
TODAY
Championship Awards
Butcher
TODAY
Season tickets
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Vancouver Le
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Bully_Boxer
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Howfenwire
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M +33,299 80,13114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R29
15:00
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
       League One 2024-R26
Keighley
v
Hunslet
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22