FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > The Sin Bin > No More Arguments: Austerity is Working!
723 posts in 49 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach362No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40606.jpg
:40606.jpg

Quote: The Video Ref "I have said it before on other threads - despite the image of 'fat cat' lawyers, there is no money in criminal law.

A newly qualified solicitor or barrister will probably earn £20K before tax, if that. A barrister will have to fund their own expenses and will not get holiday pay either. This is having spent several years studying and then a year or two as an apprentice, before being allowed to call themselves a qualified lawyer.

Once you gain several years experience, the absolute top-wack is about £40K-£60K depending on what you are doing, how hard you are prepared to work, and how many unsociable hours you rack up.

There are a small number of very experienced solicitors and barristers working on VHCC. I do not begrudge them the money, as it is peanuts compared to what could be made in other areas of law. They could make considerably more in something like commercial or chancery, where newly qualifieds can earn £100K p/a from their first day of starting work.

You may get paid £60K for a VHCC case, but that will probably represent the best part of a year's work, on which you will pay 40% tax. And during this time you probably won't be working on anything else either.'"

As the article states Legal Aid costs about £2bn a year with half of that going on criminal defence. This is not peanuts! and anyway barristers are really actors who do it because they like dressing up in funny clothes. I have never met a poor one yet.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3605No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67953_1341943970.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, when I paint my masterpiece ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://garykitchen.co.uk/:lnkxkae0]Online art gallery, selling original landscape artwork[/url:lnkxkae0] ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:lnkxkae0]JerryChicken - The Blog[/url:lnkxkae0] ----------------------------------------------------------:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_67953.jpg

Its market conditions in motion, HM Government has pitched a bid which is too low if as noted in the article that not one single barrister has agreed to the lowered amounts, if such cases cannot be brought to court in a fair way then its a result of the low bid, the markets will rule as always.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner4195No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021Apr 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Lord Elpers "As the article states Legal Aid costs about £2bn a year with half of that going on criminal defence. This is not peanuts! and anyway barristers are really actors who do it because they like dressing up in funny clothes. I have never met a poor one yet.'"

On the subject of criminal legal aid, you really do have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

You just see a bottom line figure and assume it is a lot of money, without understanding any of the complexities behind it.

Of course, this is what the Government want you to do.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach362No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40606.jpg

Quote: The Video Ref "On the subject of criminal legal aid, you really do have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

You just see a bottom line figure and assume it is a lot of money, without understanding any of the complexities behind it.

Of course, this is what the Government want you to do.'"

Well it would be helpful if you could provide some detail to prove that you do know what you are talking about because so far it is just your opinion.

So far your opinion is based on assumptions. You have assumed that I have no idea of criminal legal aid, you have assumed I am not aware of the complexities of criminal law and you have further assume that I believe what the government want me to...whatever that means.

I am not taken in by government spin but neither am I taken in by a very rich and powerful Temple lobby.

The government has listened to the Law Society and have made changes to their initial proposals. The proposals require better efficiency and will initially consider better use of technology – for example holding short hearings by telephone or web or video-based applications. It will also consider ways of cutting the number of pre-trial hearings that require defendants in custody and advocates to attend court. This is not aimed at reducing hourly pay when working - but reducing cost that could be avoided.

Leveson’s review is expected to make recommendations for changes to the Criminal Procedure Rules to maximise efficiency and support the implementation of any changes proposed.

My comments were aimed at the barristers and not the solicitors who in many cases do earn very little when doing legal aid work.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman9721
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2020Apr 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5885-54zedonite-msnicons.jpg
regards and ENJOY your sport Leaguefan "The Public wants what the Public gets" - Paul Weller:icons077e_files/5885-54zedonite-msnicons.jpg

Not answering my questions Elpers.

Typical Tory .

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: Lord Elpers "I think you are mistaken. You have chosen an example of greed working.

For a serious fraud case to be stopped after defendants claimed they could not get adequate representation because of cuts to legal aid is a first. What a great defence.

The government has reduced the legal aid fees in very high cost cases (VHCC) by 30% so we now have barristers refusing to take VHCC because now a QC will only earn about £100,000 for working on it and a junior barrister will now earn only £60,000. These latter day Rumpoles may be feeling just a slight pinch but you can hardly say this is austerity.'"
it's a good job you haven't relied on figures from an untrustworthy source with form for overestimating barristers personal income isn't it.

www.statisticsauthority.gov.uk/r ... 032014.pdf

Oh.........
Quote: Lord Elpers "I think you are mistaken. You have chosen an example of greed working.

For a serious fraud case to be stopped after defendants claimed they could not get adequate representation because of cuts to legal aid is a first. What a great defence.

The government has reduced the legal aid fees in very high cost cases (VHCC) by 30% so we now have barristers refusing to take VHCC because now a QC will only earn about £100,000 for working on it and a junior barrister will now earn only £60,000. These latter day Rumpoles may be feeling just a slight pinch but you can hardly say this is austerity.'"
it's a good job you haven't relied on figures from an untrustworthy source with form for overestimating barristers personal income isn't it.

www.statisticsauthority.gov.uk/r ... 032014.pdf

Oh.........

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner4195No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021Apr 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Lord Elpers "Well it would be helpful if you could provide some detail to prove that you do know what you are talking about because so far it is just your opinion.

So far your opinion is based on assumptions. You have assumed that I have no idea of criminal legal aid, you have assumed I am not aware of the complexities of criminal law and you have further assume that I believe what the government want me to...whatever that means.

I am not taken in by government spin but neither am I taken in by a very rich and powerful Temple lobby.

The government has listened to the Law Society and have made changes to their initial proposals. The proposals require better efficiency and will initially consider better use of technology – for example holding short hearings by telephone or web or video-based applications. It will also consider ways of cutting the number of pre-trial hearings that require defendants in custody and advocates to attend court. This is not aimed at reducing hourly pay when working - but reducing cost that could be avoided.

Leveson’s review is expected to make recommendations for changes to the Criminal Procedure Rules to maximise efficiency and support the implementation of any changes proposed.

My comments were aimed at the barristers and not the solicitors who in many cases do earn very little when doing legal aid work.'"

A thing or two about qualifying as a barrister.

The quickest way to do this is, generally, to do a qualifying law degree. This lasts for 3 years. You then pay a whopping £17K to do the Bar Professional Training Course (formerly the Bar Vocational Course). Which takes a year.

The next stage is possibly the hardest in the whole process. You have to get something called pupillage, which is basically an apprenticeship year working as a trainee barrister, or pupil as they are called in the profession. So that's 5 years in total before you are a proper barrister, assuming you go straight through the system without any delay.

Pupillage is hotly contested, with chambers frequently getting 200-500 applications per pupillage on offer. Statistically speaking, your chances of getting a pupillage are around 20%, and if you don't get one within 5 years of completing the BPTC you start looking for a new career.

Assuming you want to work in crime expect to be paid £12K - £15K for your pupillage year (compared with £40K in a commerical set). Once you complete this you are then a fully qualified barrister. Hopefully the chambers you did you pupillage at will take you on, but they might not. In which case you are looking for a new chambers.

Assume you are taken on. So, you have made it and are ready to start earning the big bucks. Wrong!

You are self-employed. You fund all your own expenses. You fund all your own professional development. You will travel all over the country doing y little hearings in return for peanuts. Before you are allowed to do anything half-decent.

Instructing solicitors will be slow in paying you, your clerk will not chase them because the chambers you are at will want work from them. And you will not chase them for fear that they will not send you future work. (I know people who were receiving cheques in 2012 for work carried out in 2009.)

You will be up all night prepping cases and you can kiss goodbye to a social life or other half.

Eventually you might get some good cases, but even then don't expect to earn much more than £25K in your first couple of years. Being self-employed, you will have to make your own pension contributions and there is no holiday pay.

After around 2 years you will realise that the bloke selling second hand Mondeos down the local car garage is making more money then you, and you will either diversify you practice away from criminal law, or leave the profession altogether.

I have friends practising crime who are 5 years qualified. They earn around £40K per annum before tax, possibly slightly less. Legal Aid pay rates are so poor (not been increased since the mid 90s) that it is very difficult to earn more.

The only people earning much more are very experienced (10 years + qualified) and probably working on serious cases all the time. Or people doing the VHCC stuff.

The junior end of the independent criminal Bar is absolutely stuffed. And the going rate for a junior CPS barrister is about £35K.

Either way, there is bugger all money in criminal law. The average earnings of a criminal barrister are about £37K before tax. And people are leaving to do other stuff in droves.

You probably think this is a good thing, and that there are too many 'fat cat' lawyers. And whilst £37K may be a decent salary in Hull, it is bugger all in London.

And trust me, when you are the one picked by up the police for something you haven't done, you will be demanding the best representation. And you won't get it. Because anyone half-decent will have left to practise something else worth doing.

In the alternative, you may find yourself in crown court being represented by a solicitor-advocate. They have never done a pupillage and get their Higher Rights of Audience on a 3 day course with a quick exam at the end. And it shows.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman26578
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1408_1377158863.jpg
[url=http://tinyurl.com/xmaschoccy:3awnsnxa][img:3awnsnxa]http://imgur.com/dR3Vl.gif[/img:3awnsnxa][/url:3awnsnxa] [b:3awnsnxa][url=http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?type=3&campid=5335822080&toolid=10001&customid=sitcforum&ext=rugby+league&satitle=rugby+league:3awnsnxa]ebay's Rugby League Bargains[/url:3awnsnxa][/b:3awnsnxa] ¦ [b:3awnsnxa][url=http://pepperkorn.shauctions.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=CAP1:3awnsnxa]Boost Your eBay Sales[/url:3awnsnxa][/b:3awnsnxa] ¦ [b:3awnsnxa][url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=%26%2334%3Brugby%20league%26%2334%3B&tag=newrugbyleaguestore-21&index=blended&linkCode=ur2&camp=1634&creative=6738:3awnsnxa]Recommended Amazon Stuff[/url:3awnsnxa][/b:3awnsnxa] ¦ [b:3awnsnxa][url=http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2143305-10444737:3awnsnxa]Get a Free Ink Cart!!![/url:3awnsnxa][/b:3awnsnxa] ¦ [b:3awnsnxa][url=http://tinyurl.com/yettlvv:3awnsnxa]Quins RL T-Shirts, BRAND NEW DESIGNS[/url:3awnsnxa][/b:3awnsnxa]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1408.jpg

Quote: JerryChicken "Its market conditions in motion, HM Government has pitched a bid which is too low if as noted in the article that not one single barrister has agreed to the lowered amounts, if such cases cannot be brought to court in a fair way then its a result of the low bid, the markets will rule as always.'"

Seems like the free marketeers ain't so keen on a free market when it costs them money...

RankPostsTeam
International Star3605No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67953_1341943970.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, when I paint my masterpiece ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://garykitchen.co.uk/:lnkxkae0]Online art gallery, selling original landscape artwork[/url:lnkxkae0] ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:lnkxkae0]JerryChicken - The Blog[/url:lnkxkae0] ----------------------------------------------------------:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_67953.jpg

Quote: Big Graeme "Seems like the free marketeers ain't so keen on a free market when it costs them money...'"

It would be nice if HM Government could apply the same principle of "We have a sum of money in mind and we won't pay you a penny more" to, for instance, housing benefit.

So with them not being over-keen on funding local authorities to provide affordable long term rents they could issue private landlords with a cheque every month and tell them what the rent is going to be this year, and next etc etc - a quick tweak of the law would be all that is required to compel private landlords to accept the government valuation of what a rent should be according to what HM Government can afford to give out in housing benefit and if HM Government send a single tenant to occupy a two bed property then the landlord stands the bedroom tax too. Private landlords would then obviously have the option to opt out and find their own tenants on the marketplace, or opt in and have a guaranteed supply chain.

See how things will work when I'm in charge ?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach362No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40606.jpg

Quote: JerryChicken "To extract that quote in isolation I think you are being overly optimistic in your assumption that the continuing improvement in the economy which will eventually take the numbers back to what the economists say we were at in 2007, will necessarily mean "better times for all".

Being in the business that I am in I know without contradiction that the workplace is an entirely different place to what it was pre-recession and there will be no will to change the accepted practices of low cost, untied labour by employers as their markets pick up again, indeed an improving market is all the more encouragement for the practice of letting an agency provide your shopfloor numbers rather than have the bother of doing it yourself, its cheaper and a hell of a lot more flexible.

All of which means that wage rates will be kept low for the majority of employees for a long time to come, kept low by a still fragile economy, kept low by the constant repetition of the inflation word but mainly kept low by the fact that you now have a middle man to provide for in your contract of employment, not only is your place of work trying to cut costs, so is your employer the middle man because believe me, the agencies are in the most cut throat business I have ever seen and contracts are won and lost on a weekly basis for the sake of one or two pence per hour.

For an awful lot of people the feeling of job security is a thing of the past and will probably never return.'"

More and more stats are becoming available which makes you point of view a very pessimistic one. The latest GfK-NOP consumer confidence index last week showed overall confidence at its's highest level since June 2007. The optimists outnumber the pessimists about their personal financial position over the last 12 months, and about the country's prospects. This would not happen if most were feeling as grim as you and Labour suggest.

The Labour market numbers give further evidence, apart from showing the continuing strong rise in employment, they show that the benefits of the recovery are not only well spread but believe it or not the highest paid are perhaps lagging behind!

Private sector pay in the last three three months figures was up by 2% - which was ahead of CPI inflation (1.6%). The private sector accounts for 81% of employment. Of this manufacturing was up 3.2% on a year earlier, construction was up 3.1% while wholesaling/retailing/hotels and restaurants (all usually lower payers) was up by 3.5%. These not only outstripped CPI inflation but also RPI inflation (2.5%)

Interestingly finance and business pay was up just 0.1% dragged down by falling earnings in financial services - the opposite of what Labour would have you believe.

The rise in GDP is well spread between the different sectors of the economy and is benefitting the majority of people. The longer the recovery goes on, the more those benefits will spread. Of course no one can say if the recover will continue as we have the election next year with a risk of a change of government and direction and also a possible rise in interest rates.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman26578
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1408_1377158863.jpg
[url=http://tinyurl.com/xmaschoccy:3awnsnxa][img:3awnsnxa]http://imgur.com/dR3Vl.gif[/img:3awnsnxa][/url:3awnsnxa] [b:3awnsnxa][url=http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?type=3&campid=5335822080&toolid=10001&customid=sitcforum&ext=rugby+league&satitle=rugby+league:3awnsnxa]ebay's Rugby League Bargains[/url:3awnsnxa][/b:3awnsnxa] ¦ [b:3awnsnxa][url=http://pepperkorn.shauctions.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=CAP1:3awnsnxa]Boost Your eBay Sales[/url:3awnsnxa][/b:3awnsnxa] ¦ [b:3awnsnxa][url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=%26%2334%3Brugby%20league%26%2334%3B&tag=newrugbyleaguestore-21&index=blended&linkCode=ur2&camp=1634&creative=6738:3awnsnxa]Recommended Amazon Stuff[/url:3awnsnxa][/b:3awnsnxa] ¦ [b:3awnsnxa][url=http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2143305-10444737:3awnsnxa]Get a Free Ink Cart!!![/url:3awnsnxa][/b:3awnsnxa] ¦ [b:3awnsnxa][url=http://tinyurl.com/yettlvv:3awnsnxa]Quins RL T-Shirts, BRAND NEW DESIGNS[/url:3awnsnxa][/b:3awnsnxa]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1408.jpg

Quote: Lord Elpers "The latest GfK-NOP consumer confidence index last week showed overall confidence at its's highest level since June 2007. '"

Don't you just love completely meaningless statements like that icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach362No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40606.jpg

Quote: Big Graeme "Don't you just love completely meaningless statements like that
Meaningless to you because it shows the recovery denying pessimists to be wrong - Meaningful to the majority who see a brighter future.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner17898
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7384_1394882426.png
[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/14252202:io879g1y]2005 Challenge Cup[/url:io879g1y] To reconcile respect with practicality, what is the optimum speed for a hearse?:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_7384.png

Quote: The Video Ref "A thing or two about qualifying as a barrister.

SNIP

'"

An excellent summary that tallies with my experience. In addition to that, someone I know had to write off £10000 in unpaid fees as she would have been taxed on them after a certain period, even though she had no chance of getting them for the reasons you give. This after the law was changed to tax barristers on billed fees, rather than earned/paid fees.

Unfortunately the media portrayal of fat-cat barristers is now the pervading view, much like welfare "scroungers" and feckless immigrants.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3605No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67953_1341943970.jpg

Quote: Chris28 "An excellent summary that tallies with my experience. In addition to that, someone I know had to write off £10000 in unpaid fees as she would have been taxed on them after a certain period, even though she had no chance of getting them for the reasons you give. This after the law was changed to tax barristers on billed fees, rather than earned/paid fees. '"

Thats pretty much in line with every other form of self employment where taxation is made on profit based on annual turnover including any outstanding creditors at year end.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3605No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67953_1341943970.jpg

Quote: Lord Elpers "More and more stats are becoming available which makes you point of view a very pessimistic one. The latest GfK-NOP consumer confidence index last week showed overall confidence at its's highest level since June 2007. The optimists outnumber the pessimists about their personal financial position over the last 12 months, and about the country's prospects. This would not happen if most were feeling as grim as you and Labour suggest.

The Labour market numbers give further evidence, apart from showing the continuing strong rise in employment, they show that the benefits of the recovery are not only well spread but believe it or not the highest paid are perhaps lagging behind!

Private sector pay in the last three three months figures was up by 2% - which was ahead of CPI inflation (1.6%). The private sector accounts for 81% of employment. Of this manufacturing was up 3.2% on a year earlier, construction was up 3.1% while wholesaling/retailing/hotels and restaurants (all usually lower payers) was up by 3.5%. These not only outstripped CPI inflation but also RPI inflation (2.5%)

Interestingly finance and business pay was up just 0.1% dragged down by falling earnings in financial services - the opposite of what Labour would have you believe.

The rise in GDP is well spread between the different sectors of the economy and is benefitting the majority of people. The longer the recovery goes on, the more those benefits will spread. Of course no one can say if the recover will continue as we have the election next year with a risk of a change of government and direction and also a possible rise in interest rates.'"

I hope you are right, however stats on earnings are, I believe, still largly derived from quarterly surveys of a selected range of businesses by the ONS, my business was one of them and indeed one of the questions was "Are you more optomistic" which in itself is pretty meaningless because you wouldn't be investing your own money, your house, and the family horse on something that you weren't optomistic with in the first place.

It always puzzled me why the ONS relied on a survey targeted at one specific employee within the business (a random sample but one that your stats had to be based on constantly after that) and not genuine monthly income tax returns, presumably the ONS never had access to those records and presumably HMRC still don't give them access - so we're stuck with a system that measures whatever you feel like putting on the form without ever having to prove what you've just written but with the threat over your head that if you don't send it back then it was a criminal offence.

Rather amusingly the person in my business that they selected as a sample was my brother and of course we always told the truth about his earnings and optomism.

723 posts in 49 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
723 posts in 49 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.263671875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
Zig
Recent
Round 27 HKR Away
His Bobness
Recent
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Once were Lo
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
This weeks disciplinary
MorePlaymake
14s
Hull KR Secure Second With Victory Over Leeds
RLFANS News
14s
Shopping list for 2025
DSJ1983
15s
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
Zig
17s
Squad for London
MorePlaymake
23s
Halifax A
dddooommm
26s
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Ex-Swarcliff
27s
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
29s
Round 27 HKR Away
His Bobness
35s
Hull KR Secure Second With Victory Over Leeds
RLFANS News
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Tonights match v London
karetaker
TODAY
Wembley photo
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
TODAY
Barrow
PopTart
TODAY
Holly Spurr Interview
JamieRobinso
TODAY
Wolves again
BigTime
TODAY
Academy Players Promoted to First Team Squad
Simba16
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Deeeekos
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
His Bobness
TODAY
Squad for London
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Halifax A
dddooommm
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
RobRiches
TODAY
IMG
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
Greg Florimo
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
faxcar
TODAY
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Highlander
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,177 80,12114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 TOMORROW
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Fri 27th Sep
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R28
20:00
Salford
v
Leigh
 Sat 28th Sep
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R28
17:00
Warrington
v
St.Helens
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
Dewsbury
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
Doncaster
Whitehaven
v
Halifax
York
v
Featherstone
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov 2024
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Fri 20th Sep
SL 27 Hull KR26-16Leeds
SL 27 Leigh18-12St.Helens
SL 27 Warrington54-0LondonB
CH 27 Sheffield24-26York
NRL 29 Cronulla26-18NQL Cowboys
Thu 19th Sep
SL 27 Huddersfield34-10Castleford
SL 27 Wigan64-0Salford
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Warrington 27 738 319 419 40
Salford 27 550 547 3 32
Leigh 27 566 398 168 31
St.Helens 27 596 388 208 30

Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
York 26 639 463 176 28
Sheffield 25 618 498 120 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20