JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021Apr 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Sal Paradise "In what way did he exhibit his racist and xenophobic views?

'"

I exhibited my racist and xenophobic views by daring to challenge the idea that the UK is some sort of multicultural utopia, when everyone but a complete idiot can see that it isn't.

Under the doctrine of multiculturalism we have created an environment in which people are encouraged to lead separate lives, away from mainstream society. What is worse is that we have tolerated, and even encourage these communities, many of which are run completely contrary to our values. (By way of example, it is only now that we are taking issues such as female genital mutilation and forced arranged marriages seriously).

As for being accused of being a racist - this is the Sin Bin where a self-appointed left-leaning intelligentsia rule the roost and woe betide anyone who disagrees with them.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman18060No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Mr Fish does have a barber from Portugal you know icon_biggrin.gif

Do those who promote multiculturalism think that genital mutilation is an acceptable part of a society with a multitude of cultures? Why do they consider raising the issue as a example of a racist attitude?

I agree with your last point - unfortunately this clique has ruined the board for everyone, this board is now a pale imitation of a once vibrant place where views of all angles were expressed.

What has happened to Mintball?

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Quote: The Video Ref "... - this is the Sin Bin where a self-appointed left-leaning intelligentsia rule the roost and woe betide anyone who disagrees with them.'"

I'm intrigued. Who exactly are the members of this "intelligentsia"?

In what way do they "rule the roost"? I mean, they post, you post, that seems roost equality on the face of it. Are you saying they rule you? HOW exactly is their rule imposed on you? Are you banned? Obviously not. Are your posts deleted? On the face of it, not.

What woe is it then that betides anyone "who disagrees" with "them"? What woe has betiden you, now that you have disagreed with at least one (I presume) of them?

Or is it just that you claim the freedom to post whatever you want, but can't handle it when anyone posts to the contrary or challenges your posts?

RankPostsTeam
International Star4647
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50733_1530270912.jpg
[color=#000000:ogl9gbum]"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."[/color:ogl9gbum]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50733.jpg

Quote: The Video Ref "Under the doctrine of multiculturalism we have created an environment in which people are encouraged to lead separate lives, away from mainstream society. What is worse is that we have tolerated, and even encourage these communities, many of which are run completely contrary to our values. (By way of example, it is only now that we are taking issues such as female genital mutilation and forced arranged marriages seriously).'"

Spot on.

My girlfriend works as a midwife and I asked her if she'd ever seen anyone who had been subjected to FGM. Her reply, ''we get women in all the time''. Shocking really.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "I'm intrigued. Who exactly are the members of this "intelligentsia"?

In what way do they "rule the roost"? I mean, they post, you post, that seems roost equality on the face of it. Are you saying they rule you? HOW exactly is their rule imposed on you? Are you banned? Obviously not. Are your posts deleted? On the face of it, not.

What woe is it then that betides anyone "who disagrees" with "them"? What woe has betiden you, now that you have disagreed with at least one (I presume) of them?

Or is it just that you claim the freedom to post whatever you want, but can't handle it when anyone posts to the contrary or challenges your posts?'"

The point I think he is trying to make is that anyone outside of the clique - and the numbers are dwindling very fast - stop posting not because certain individuals/cliques disagree but its the way it is done. In the end it is not worth the hassle of one person arguing with 4/5 of the usual suspects reiterating the same old left wing propogada. Trying to portray a superior level of thinking, something those mortals on the right couldn't possibly understand - its rubbish and its ruined this board. The clique know they will always have somebody to back them up so their views can never be exposed for what they are.

Look at this board now, new threads were raised on a daily basis now its a weekly basis at best - the clique, mainly moderators - must be bored agreeing with each other because that is what the board has become - sterile, such a shame. I hope you are pleased with yourselves.

I suspect it is you - the clique - that don't want their views challenged - easier to hack people off than have to justify your posts when they are scrutinised. Mr Fish and the census is just the latest example of this clique posting inaccurate stuff. I have no doubt that one of you would rise to his defence to avoid him further embarrassment if anyone could be bothered to seriously bring him task.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

I don't get the FGM issue. So far as I can think, you would certainly be arrested and prosecuted if you did similar to a cat or a dog, so how come not in the case of humans? Especially as it is 100% an offence (and one carrying up to 14 years imprisonment) - but 14 years on from that law coming in, there has not yet been a single prosecution.

As I refuse to believe that hundreds (at least) of cases didn't come to the attention of the authorities during this period, those who have allowed offenders to escape the law should now also be brought to book. What has happened to these girls is surely on at least a par with the vile crimes of the likes of Savile.

Last year the DPP claimed the first UK prosecutions were on the cards, but whined on about how hard it was, as victims don't want to give evidence. I should imagine the same could be said for most victims of child abuse, yet the law seems well able to convict abusers without the need to put a 4 year old in the witness box, and the crime is so vile that they bloody well should prosecute in every case. If they can't find the cutter, (and I find that hard to believe) then at least prosecute the parents who conspired to have it done.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3605No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67953_1341943970.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, when I paint my masterpiece ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://garykitchen.co.uk/:lnkxkae0]Online art gallery, selling original landscape artwork[/url:lnkxkae0] ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:lnkxkae0]JerryChicken - The Blog[/url:lnkxkae0] ----------------------------------------------------------:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_67953.jpg

Quote: The Video Ref "I exhibited my racist and xenophobic views by daring to challenge the idea that the UK is some sort of multicultural utopia, when everyone but a complete idiot can see that it isn't. '"

The UK will never be a multicultural utopia while so ever it has a written media who desperately pander to the large population of xenophobes who live here, even worse they also desperately pander to the smaller element of outright racists, or not, depending on how they are swinging that week.

I'll give you one small example, only because I was unwittingly involved...

Take a look at the comments on a Facebook page for a business called Star City based in Birmingham, its a Vue Cinema park complex with lots of food outlets etc - I've stayed at a Holiday Inn Express throughout this summer which is just over the road from it and most nights would pop over there for something to eat, its usually deserted at 5.30 in an evening but one Monday night at the end of July the place was heaving, there was chaos on the road outside with queues of cars trying to get into the full car park and they had dozens of security people outside trying to cope - the reason was the celebration of Eid and being in a large muslim area the Vue had devoted several screens to asian films and part of the car park was turned over to a fairground, it was a large scale celebration and the place was packed with muslims having a good time on the first night that they'd been able to eat during daylight hours, I grabbed a McD's and wandered back to the hotel.

The following night was even busier and continued until Thursday - basically Star City had devoted four nights to Eid in a similar way that they might do at Christmas for the Christian celebration.

Their problem came when some white people started to complain that they had been turned away from The Vue and from the general fairground area because "they weren't Muslims and the area was reserved for Muslim families".

Thats when the news media exploded with indignation.

The Vue investigated and found that it may have been one of their own doorstaff who had mentioned "a Muslim celebration" but in fact they were turning away lots of people regardless of religion because they were full, however they apologised for the terminology used by one of their doorstaff - unfortunately the managers of the estate then tried to deny everything unaware that The Vue had already admitted their mistake, The Mail and The Mirror soon jumped on the bandwagon and within hours the Facebook page for Star City was trashed as an advertising medium by hundreds of abusive comments most of which are still there, it would be amusing to read how stupid some of them are if it weren't for the fact that these are real people with real viewpoints, I have pointed out somewhere on there that as a white middle aged male I quite happily wandered in there on two different nights and ate at two of the outlets with no problems, which didn't really go down very well.

That one incident demonstrates to me that a good number of the population are intolerant to race and religion other than white christian - if it had been (say) a Polish four day celebration based on a Catholic festival then there probably wouldn't have been a murmur if an English family had been turned away because they weren't Catholics.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4697No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41913_1351384834.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_41913.jpg

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "I don't get the FGM issue. So far as I can think, you would certainly be arrested and prosecuted if you did similar to a cat or a dog, so how come not in the case of humans? Especially as it is 100% an offence (and one carrying up to 14 years imprisonment) - but 14 years on from that law coming in, there has not yet been a single prosecution.

As I refuse to believe that hundreds (at least) of cases didn't come to the attention of the authorities during this period, those who have allowed offenders to escape the law should now also be brought to book. What has happened to these girls is surely on at least a par with the vile crimes of the likes of Savile.

Last year the DPP claimed the first UK prosecutions were on the cards, but whined on about how hard it was, as victims don't want to give evidence. I should imagine the same could be said for most victims of child abuse, yet the law seems well able to convict abusers without the need to put a 4 year old in the witness box, and the crime is so vile that they bloody well should prosecute in every case. If they can't find the cutter, (and I find that hard to believe) then at least prosecute the parents who conspired to have it done.'"

Seeing as you think it is so easy to sort, why don't you tell us your solution?

I personally think this is a minefield that will probably wreck careers so I can totally understand why people won't willingly walk through it.

In terms of Rotherham, most of the "coming to the attention of the authorities" of these girls was simply the fact that young teen tearaways were getting themselves older Asian boyfriends. Pre-Savile that knowledge was worth virtually nothing. Just as the police can't treat every black man as a potential mugger because a high proportion of convicted muggers are black, neither can the police just start pulling Asians for having white girlfriends.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner4195No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021Apr 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: JerryChicken "The UK will never be a multicultural utopia '"

Agreed. It was one of noo Labour's crazy ideas which has long since been consigned to the dustbin. No-one who values their political career any more talks about it, because it is widely accepted to have been a complete load of twaddle.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner4195No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021Apr 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Sal Paradise "The point I think he is trying to make is that anyone outside of the clique - and the numbers are dwindling very fast - stop posting not because certain individuals/cliques disagree but its the way it is done. In the end it is not worth the hassle of one person arguing with 4/5 of the usual suspects reiterating the same old left wing propogada. Trying to portray a superior level of thinking, something those mortals on the right couldn't possibly understand - its rubbish and its ruined this board. The clique know they will always have somebody to back them up so their views can never be exposed for what they are.

Look at this board now, new threads were raised on a daily basis now its a weekly basis at best - the clique, mainly moderators - must be bored agreeing with each other because that is what the board has become - sterile, such a shame. I hope you are pleased with yourselves.

I suspect it is you - the clique - that don't want their views challenged - easier to hack people off than have to justify your posts when they are scrutinised. Mr Fish and the census is just the latest example of this clique posting inaccurate stuff. I have no doubt that one of you would rise to his defence to avoid him further embarrassment if anyone could be bothered to seriously bring him task.'"

Aside from the fact I am not sure FA is part of the clique, this.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member37704No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2051.jpg
The older I get, the better I was Advice is what we seek when we already know the answer - but wish we didn't I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full-frontal lobotomy ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ kirkstaller wrote: "All DNA shows is that we have a common creator." cod'ead wrote: "I have just snotted weissbier all over my keyboard & screen" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin." - Aneurin Bevan:2051.jpg

What clique would this be then?

Poor downtrodden little englanders moaning with no justification again

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Quote: Lord God Jose Mourinho "Seeing as you think it is so easy to sort, why don't you tell us your solution? '"

If a child is found onmedical examination to have injuries which cannot have been caused either accidentally, or in the manner claimed, the doctors will report it and a prosecution will be brought. You do not need the child (who may, for instance, be a baby) to agree to be a witness.

If a girl is found on medical examination to have suffered FGM, a prosecution shuld be brought. You do not get sexually mutilated by accident and no jury would believe that it happened without the knowledge of the parents.

Quote: Lord God Jose Mourinho "I personally think this is a minefield that will probably wreck careers so I can totally understand why people won't willingly walk through it. '"

If it was my career I would rather it be "wrecked" than live with letting mutilators of little girls escape punishment and of course continue their perverted activities. By a long chalk. But I entirely disagree with this premise. If a girl has suffered FGM then how could attempting to pursue a prosecution wreck anyone's career? The poor girl would still be and remain mutilated, and at least I tried. The worst that would happen is if it could not be proved who was responsible. Why would that wreck my career?

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Quote: Sal Paradise "...

I suspect it is you - the clique - that don't want their views challenged - easier to hack people off than have to justify your posts when they are scrutinised. ...'"

I challenge you to produce a single example where I have done this. You can't, as I haven't.

If I didn't want my views challenegd, why the fsck would I write any of them on a public messageboard? icon_frustrated.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4697No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41913_1351384834.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_41913.jpg

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "If a child is found onmedical examination to have injuries which cannot have been caused either accidentally, or in the manner claimed, the doctors will report it and a prosecution will be brought. You do not need the child (who may, for instance, be a baby) to agree to be a witness.

If a girl is found on medical examination to have suffered FGM, a prosecution shuld be brought. You do not get sexually mutilated by accident and no jury would believe that it happened without the knowledge of the parents.

If it was my career I would rather it be "wrecked" than live with letting mutilators of little girls escape punishment and of course continue their perverted activities. By a long chalk. But I entirely disagree with this premise. If a girl has suffered FGM then how could attempting to pursue a prosecution wreck anyone's career? The poor girl would still be and remain mutilated, and at least I tried. The worst that would happen is if it could not be proved who was responsible. Why would that wreck my career?'"

Are you wanting both parents to be prosecuted, just the fathers, or just the mothers?

After successful prosecutions, are you wanting jail sentences for parents or is fining them okay?

Part of the problem with having GPs report parents for this is that females who have had this performed will then be withdrawn from most NHS services and suffer from further heath problems. You will be warned about this. Are you prepared to accept this consequence?

The children that are placed in care as a consequence of their parents being jailed. In your opinion are they better off in care than they would have been with their families? What are you going to say to the children who say you ruined their lives?

I just don't think this problem can be solved with prosecutions. I think the govt should be doing everything they can to engage these communities and persuade them to end these procedures, but if they choose to go with their own beliefs and perform them I think we've just got to accept that we've done all we can.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "I challenge you to produce a single example where I have done this. You can't, as I haven't.

If I didn't want my views challenegd, why the fsck would I write any of them on a public messageboard?
Because you are in a very safe place here - 99% of the regular posters on here are never going to challenge your views - simple really. Where else do you post your views, I would be very surprised if the other boards you post on -if any- are left wing leading boards

What you have done is to frustrate those who disagree with you away from this board. It has now reached a point where your views are seldom ever challenged and when they are you know you can rely on the usual suspects to back you up.

Are you seriously suggesting this board is as vibrant and interesting as it was 12 months ago? If you agree it isn't why do you think that is?

188 posts in 14 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
188 posts in 14 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.9677734375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
ComeOnYouUll
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
18s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
18s
New Players
BigTime
21s
Accounts
faxcar
24s
Rumours thread
Shifty Cat
34s
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Blotto
54s
This weeks disciplinary
karetaker
1m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
ComeOnYouUll
1m
Who do we want in the play-offs
Wires71
1m
Betting 2024
karetaker
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Playoff Semi Final
NickyKiss
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Blotto
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Hasbag
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
CarlB
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
Rixy
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside York Knights Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Old FC when we knew how to play rugby
mk_fc
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition London Home
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Dons v Widnes - Sunday 15 September 2024
Kick and cha
TODAY
Catalans Keep Season Alive With Victory Over The Broncos
RLFANS News
TODAY
A new low
Jo Jumbuck
TODAY
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And Send Hull FC Bottom
RLFANS News
TODAY
Points difference
orangeman
TODAY
Toulouse away
faxcar
TODAY
Todays game v Giants
Barbed Wire
TODAY
Staying or Not
fanstanningl
TODAY
Salford H Moved to Thursday
NickyKiss
TODAY
North Stand
NickyKiss
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,156 80,11914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Thu 19th Sep
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
20:00
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Salford
 Fri 20th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 Sat 21st Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
Dewsbury
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
Doncaster
Whitehaven
v
Halifax
York
v
Featherstone
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov 2024
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Thu 19th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Salford
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
SL 26 St.Helens40-4Castleford
SL 26 Wigan38-0Leeds
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 26 657 336 321 42
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 26 550 483 67 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 26 434 648 -214 18
Castleford 26 415 701 -286 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20