FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > The Sin Bin > PM in Intensive Care...
566 posts in 39 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12731
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

eusa_clap.gif for Flashman's plectrum after last weeks eusa_clap.gif for Wanderers ingrowing toenail.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12389.gif
:12389.gif

Quote: WIZEB "eusa_clap.gif for Flashman's plectrum after last weeks Nothing for the NHS workers you're adding pressure to by breaking lockdown? The infections and deaths you and others like you are causing?

Nah, too selfish for that.

Interesting, isn't it. Had I behaved like a selfish arrogant man-child and bragged about breaking the lockdown, the lefty mob on here would have launched all-out war. Outrage and abuse would reach new levels. But no, he's one of the gang, they turn a blind eye and a few laugh along with it. Hypocrites.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12731
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Cronus "Nothing for the NHS workers you're adding pressure to by breaking lockdown? The infections and deaths you and others like you are causing?

Nah, too selfish for that.

Interesting, isn't it. Had I behaved like a selfish arrogant man-child and bragged about breaking the lockdown, the lefty mob on here would have launched all-out war. Outrage and abuse would reach new levels. But no, he's one of the gang, they turn a blind eye and a few laugh along with it. Hypocrites.'"

Go and prune your roses
It might ease the persecution complex.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12389.gif

Quote: WIZEB "Go and prune your roses
It might ease the persecution complex.'"

Nothing to say? No response? Ignoring the unpleasant truth?

Lockdown doesn't apply to you does it? You're somehow 'special' aintcha?

Keep killing people.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12731
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Cronus "Nothing to say? No response? Ignoring the unpleasant truth?

Lockdown doesn't apply to you does it? You're somehow 'special' aintcha?

Keep killing people.'"

Nearly meltdown mode there Flasher's. icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12389.gif

Quote: WIZEB "Nearly meltdown mode there Flasher's. Not a chance, not from the likes of you. Compared to the heavyweights on here (almost all of whom sadly no longer post) you're flapping around blindly in flyweight. Normally I don't particularly notice you (your obsession with me is cute,by the way) but your infantile glee over getting your end away and breaking the law deserves some reaction, if only for the fact you don't seem to care you're contributing to this pandemic and the length of time we all have to stay in lockdown.

Not sure why I'm bothering, big words don't compute, do they.

Keep killing people.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12389.gif

Quote: wrencat1873 "The "ignore it" comment was because you were telling us things that are fairly obvious to most people that have tried to follow what has been happening and then speculate what mat be happening (or not) in the UK.

I may well be the proverbial drunk at the end of the bar - I only wish that there was one open to be drunk at the end of.

You say that I have ignored the facts and yet, I was right in saying that the UK would surpass Italy, France and Spain in it's death toll - just a lucky guess eh, especially taking account of my ignorance of the facts.
Again, the post that you replied to was having a go at a poster who was happy with our government and Boris's response to all of this and while I agree that they havent got "everything" wrong, they have failed badly on testing, very badly and they havent been great on PPE but, my biggest criticism of the government is their willingness to mislead the general public, fully backed by the majority of the media and blindly hailed by their friends in the press.
I pointed to the pattern which is forming, where Boris, aided by Cummings, is prepared to lie, twist and mislead everyone and I'm sorry, but, it's not good enough and for those that defend their lies, I have no time for them.
Politics has always been about spin but, our current government aren't cute enough to spin things, they'd rather go for telling lies until they are found out, much like Trump appears to do in the states. Coincidence ? I dont think so.'"

I wasn't replying to that post for any other reason than I expected a more considered response. Perhaps I was wrong to do so.

Ok, so you find those facts and numbers and huge caveats 'obvious' but you still ignore them and rant as though they don't make a difference. They do, they make a big difference. There are a couple of points in there - the large decrease in March of deaths from coronary heart disease being one, the advice to doctors recording deaths being another - that cast enormous doubt on the accuracy of the numbers here. And more facts that demonstrate very clearly why you cannot compare international numbers. And you ignore all of it.

We've been over PPE a million times. Yes, some errors by NHS and HMG but a devastating global perspective to be considered. Testing - do you accept CV19 tests didn't widely exist only a few months ago? That even now there are huge question marks over the accuracy of most of the tests? That millions of tests have been rejected and continue to be rejected all over Europe? Yes, we should have done more testing much earlier - but tell me, where were we supposed to get millions of accurate tests at the drop of a hat in February and the infrastructure to implement testing nationally? I don't disagree with these failures but I disagree there's some form of mass fraud going on - that's where you go into blind rant mode. If you watched the briefing today (do you even bother?) you'd have to agree our policy is clearly being led by SAGE. This isn't Boris and Cummings taking a stab in the dark. Though whether the science turns out to be flawed, we'll see.

And then you somehow conflate your bluster with Trump. It's all very bizarre.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12731
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Cronus "Not a chance, not from the likes of you. Compared to the heavyweights on here (almost all of whom sadly no longer post) you're flapping around blindly in flyweight. Normally I don't particularly notice you (your obsession with me is cute,by the way) but your infantile glee over getting your end away and breaking the law deserves some reaction, if only for the fact you don't seem to care you're contributing to this pandemic and the length of time we all have to stay in lockdown. '"

Good analogy.
It only takes a fly to tantalise a little brown trout.
Sorry to shatter your illusions but your hardly in the King Salmon league.

Quote: Cronus "Not sure why I'm bothering, big words don't compute, do they.'"

I don't mind slinging a few half decent words around now and again.
Suppose I could be a bit more like you and just regurgitate your expert spiel that you spew verbatim on here.
Originality certainly isnt your forte, whatever you may think, deffo more a cut & paste man.

Quote: Cronus "Keep killing people.'"

You sound more like IR80 every day.
There's only room for one of him on here, thank the Lord.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12389.gif

Quote: WIZEB "snip'"

Not interested.

The only thing you could say of any reasonable interest would be, "I apologise to all the many thousands who've suffered deaths and illnesses in their families during this pandemic, and to those working in the NHS. I was a selfish xxxx, I have no excuse but I am truly sorry for my contribution in spreading this virus."

Until then - keep on killing people.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12731
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Cronus "Not interested.

The only thing you could say of any reasonable interest would be, "I apologise to all the many thousands who've suffered deaths and illnesses in their families during this pandemic, and to those working in the NHS. I was a selfish xxxx, I have no excuse but I am truly sorry for my contribution in spreading this virus."

Until then - keep on killing people.'"

Get some sleep mate, and I just might let you come ballroom dancing with me tomorrow.
Sweet dreams. icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star5219
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201411 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

One newspaper wrote “it is a shame that the U.K. and USA are currently being run by their current leaders during a time of emergency”. Why make the announcement Sunday night other than to once again avoid scrutiny and look presidential like his mate Trump. I wonder if it will be Johnson who turns up at Parliament on Monday to allow his plan to be debated or will he pass it onto Raab like he did Thursday in order to walk back the false impression he gave during PMQ’s regarding the lockdown ( or whatever he wants to call it) which probably resulted from him panicking and looking for anything to divert attention from the way the virus is being handled.
It would appear that everyday that passes evidence is discovered refuting their lies regarding the preparation for and handling of the pandemic. It is a shame that many may have died unnecessarily because of the Conservatives failings and I hope after this is all over they are able to confront the government, I know it won’t get their family member back but they deserve to know why the virus was contracted and if it could have been avoided with better PPE for example.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12488No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Mar 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney/00004.gif
Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????:disney/00004.gif

If anyone fancies a read this is. Timeline bout Britain’s response to Covid whilst taking into account the international situation.

Includes details of the government instructing hospitals to discharge covid positive patients into care homes.

It is absolutely damining if the government and Boris.

All quotes are check able

https://appeasement.org/
If anyone fancies a read this is. Timeline bout Britain’s response to Covid whilst taking into account the international situation.

Includes details of the government instructing hospitals to discharge covid positive patients into care homes.

https://appeasement.org/

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4647
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50733_1530270912.jpg
[color=#000000:ogl9gbum]"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."[/color:ogl9gbum]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50733.jpg

Quote: Durham Giant "If anyone fancies a read this is. Timeline bout Britain’s response to Covid whilst taking into account the international situation.

The Tory apologists will be busy this weekend debunking all that lot. Good job it's a bank holiday weekend and they get three days to do it.

RankPostsTeam
International Star17952
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp006.gif
:simpsons/simp006.gif

Quote: Cronus "I wasn't replying to that post for any other reason than I expected a more considered response. Perhaps I was wrong to do so.

Ok, so you find those facts and numbers and huge caveats 'obvious' but you still ignore them and rant as though they don't make a difference. They do, they make a big difference. There are a couple of points in there - the large decrease in March of deaths from coronary heart disease being one, the advice to doctors recording deaths being another - that cast enormous doubt on the accuracy of the numbers here. And more facts that demonstrate very clearly why you cannot compare international numbers. And you ignore all of it.

We've been over PPE a million times. Yes, some errors by NHS and HMG but a devastating global perspective to be considered. Testing - do you accept CV19 tests didn't widely exist only a few months ago? That even now there are huge question marks over the accuracy of most of the tests? That millions of tests have been rejected and continue to be rejected all over Europe? Yes, we should have done more testing much earlier - but tell me, where were we supposed to get millions of accurate tests at the drop of a hat in February and the infrastructure to implement testing nationally? I don't disagree with these failures but I disagree there's some form of mass fraud going on - that's where you go into blind rant mode. If you watched the briefing today (do you even bother?) you'd have to agree our policy is clearly being led by SAGE. This isn't Boris and Cummings taking a stab in the dark. Though whether the science turns out to be flawed, we'll see.

And then you somehow conflate your bluster with Trump. It's all very bizarre.'"

Of course there are huge differences between nations and the way that their population is made up and in particular population density in certain areas and I'm certainly not in denial about that. However, dont you think that by suggesting that you cannot make (any) comparisons between countries, simply lets those with some of the worst figures (The UK) off the hook way too easily.
Yes, there are cases, such as heart disease, that may skew the figures in one direction but, equally and more significantly, there is nothing to explain the HUGE spike in deaths over March and April this year, compared to any of the last 5+ years, which seems to indicate that, despite some deaths being wrongly attributed to Covid19, there are significantly more not being includes in the already huge figure, that perhaps should have been and being one of life's cynics, you then ask who would benefit most from underplaying the numbers. Well, there is only one answer to this question and I'm sure that you too know the answer.
At this point, I return to one of my "favourite" subjects, which is an absolute lack of any trust for the Johnson/Cummings regime.

Policy is being led by sage but, the honesty in translating numbers and the presentation of the "facts" to the public are not. These are being presented by government with a level of "spin" (I dont even know if we should still call it that), something not witnessed in the UK outside of wartime. Propaganda would be a far better word.

Keep watching, because Boris and Cummings aren't going to change, not until they make a fatal error, which will see Cummings, at some point have to depart and hopefully Boris too.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman18060No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: Jukesays "I'll tell you how I know, I talk to them (On the phone) for example
A few of them even have WhatsApp and they are in the groups I'm in

I also cut the bowling green twice a week - and as people are walking past either on their daily walks or if they are fully isolating I here messages from their pals etc.

"Wanting" to go out is no excuse for actually going out
I "Want" to go out, I also don't want to be killed, kill anyone else (Only realised yesterday my wife is classed as vulnerable due to a previous Lung illness) or pass it on to anyone else who in turn could pass it onto one of their loved ones who may be seriously ill or die.

And you have the audacity to ask me how I know what they think - Yet your comeback is "most want to make the most of what life they have left - stuck in isolation for months on end is no quality of life it is just an existence" which is worse than anecdotal!!

I'll tell you what I'll do if you want?
There's 11/12 players who regularly turn up for Monday night Bowling - (Obviously the opposing team would bring similar numbers)
I'll contact them ALL if you want - I'll ask them - Do you want to play Monday without any assurances that their friends/other teams players have been tested or clear etc.
I can tell you now for a Fact I've spoke to 5/6 of them or so and they wouldn't in a million years go out currently due to their personal circumstances (1x 55 yr old ish is the carer for his 80+ year old mother for example).

You don't want to listen to what others "Think or say" but quite Happy to tell us what "Most" want.
What about all the people that have to be out of lockdown so that these people can come out of their "Purgatory" and service their life? The bus drivers/Shop staff/Pub owners etc. etc. Are they All still willing to risk it?

Recent Poll - Most people are still wary of lifting restrictions
Personally - It shouldn't matter what they want, it should be what's best

Anyway - Did you watch Bojo's Superman Speech? The one I mentioned a week or so ago - Ask him how we are going to meet this head on, step up to the challenge, be like Superman and take advantage of this situation.
Ask him if he still feels it's ok to keep shaking hands, meeting people and not social distancing after his experiences.

Just like Trump they were arrogant to the situation and the risks associated - It won't affect us, were too good/educated/advanced a country for it to affect us!
Result - Well to "Most" people, Not Great (See what I did there)
To some who may not have to attended numerous funerals (I went to one yesterday and it's my cousins, the paramedics tomorrow - he would have been 49 yesterday) this is just an inconvenience and a nuisance stopping us being Financially Happy. I'm sorry to say I do agree a bit with this, but end of the day we would have done more earlier, we should be doing more now IMO and we need to do more in the future. And just because were losing out more financially now should it mean we repeat the mistakes of the past.

PS
The funeral I went to yesterday was a family friend (My Mother & Father in law's best friend)
We dropped a card off last week - then rang her from the car - Her words

You might think your bowling club is the oracle of public opinion - even GMB this morning had their resident Dr on who confirmed what I said "There is growing pressure from the over 70's who are fit and healthy to be given more freedom" - is he talking rubbish as well? This is not an isolated case it has been on most news this week as the talk of easing lockdown increases. They just want to live a life like the rest of us - go to the supermarket go out for walks etc. Where did I ever mention opening bars/restaurants?

This has got nothing to do with finance this is about quality of life - especially when your lifespan is limited

You seem very unfortunate in your family dying of this virus and all so young?

566 posts in 39 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
566 posts in 39 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.1064453125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Tonights match v HKR
ninearches
11m
Recruitment rumours and links
Smiffy27
13m
Questions for Ste Mills
vastman
16m
Film game
Boss Hog
43m
TV Games - Not Hull
Irregular Ho
46m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
56m
Fev H Play Off
Highlander
Recent
Grand final Tickets
Azul
Recent
2024 IMG gradings
jbuzza
Recent
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
cheekydiddle
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Trebor1
48s
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Jack Gaskell
1m
Leigh it is
tedglen
1m
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
RLFANS News
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
Film game
Boss Hog
2m
Play-off semi-final
Prince Buste
2m
Season tickets
Hudd-Shay
2m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
3m
Sam Burgess
sally cinnam
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth Consecutive Title
RLFANS News
TODAY
Seeking favourite images from grounds - past or present
retrosports
TODAY
Grand final Tickets
Azul
TODAY
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
RLFANS News
TODAY
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Questions for Ste Mills
vastman
TODAY
Decision on the field
MR FRISK
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
morleys_deck
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Tony Fax
TODAY
Sam Burgess
sally cinnam
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
ninearches
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Trainman
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
jbuzza
TODAY
Championship Awards
FIL
TODAY
Season tickets
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth..
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 3,368 ↓-7080,13314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
 FT
Hover 
Melbourne
6-14
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R29

15:00
Bradford
4-0
Featherstone
Latest
       League One 2024-R26

Keighley
0-6
Hunslet
UPDATE! Latest
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sat 12th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R30
18:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley0-6Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne6-14Penrith
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 6th Oct
L1
LIVE
Keighley0-6Hunslet
CH
LIVE
Bradford4-0Featherstone
NRL
LIVE
Melbourne6-14Penrith
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22