JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Sep 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
23521.jpg
[quote="Tarquin Fuego":3e09qe5x] I love Jamie and have done since he was 10 years old. [/quote:3e09qe5x] [quote="The Reason":3e09qe5x]Hi Andy The Rugby Football League are in the process of reviewing the video that you are referring to. We do not condone behaviour of this nature and have contacted the player’s employer, Hull F.C., who have confirmed that they are dealing with the incident under their club rules.     Regards,   Matthew[/quote:3e09qe5x]:23521.jpg

Quote: BaldRick "I have a thing or two to add to this conversation .
I would like to say that Kirkstaller ain't a bad bloke if you take the time to have a chat instead of just slating him for his views on religion .

Whatever your opinions on the subject it has affected all of us in a big way .

Apart from christenings , weddings , and funerals , think how much of the music you listen to by great performers would never have reached your ears if it hadn't been for the singers being discovered in church/gospel choirs ? I'm guessing quite a lot of it . Just take a look at the number of Afro-American female ledgends .
The likes of Jones , Westenra , and Jenkins came from choirs . Any Saints fans having a dig at religion should pause and have a think about the roots of their club song .
Can you see where I am going with this bit ? Think that is enough on that subject for now .

By the way . How many of you will be singing Abide With Me at Wembley on Saturday ? I know I will be doing so if I get there .'"

Oh dear.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

So we should keep religion, because we get some chart hits and football anthems out of it.

Great plan. I'm convinced. Perhaps we should also keep burning at the stake, I love bonfire night.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member18802No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2015Aug 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons42da_files/4921-2354mikeypl8-msnicons.jpg
Science flies people to the moon. Religion flies people into buildings.:icons42da_files/4921-2354mikeypl8-msnicons.jpg

Quote: Neil "The OP's idiocy is as infinite as his imaginery god.'"

Very true.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1450
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1673_1436275874.jpg
Jamie Jones-Buchanan "I'd never forgive myself if a child of mine was born in Lancashire" And neither would any Lancastrian.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1673.jpg

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "So we should keep religion, because we get some chart hits and football anthems out of it.

Great plan. I'm convinced. Perhaps we should also keep burning at the stake, I love bonfire night.'"

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Moderator36786
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024May 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6505_1460484023.jpg
[i:10za56ci]Hold on to me baby, his bony hands will do you no harm It said in the cards, we lost our souls to the Nameless One[/i:10za56ci]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6505.jpg

Quote: kirkstaller "God didn't give Tony Nicklinson his stroke.

Disease, strokes and other conditions only entered the world as a result of our rebellion against God.'"

All diseases?

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Quote: Kosh "All diseases?'"

I wouldn't bother, he's done his usual runner. If and when he comes back it will be with some other meaningless waffling metaphysical bullshhit, the MO is to ignore points he finds too difficult, in the hope they'll go away.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1318No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41569_1357151836.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_41569.jpg

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "A stroke is not a "thing" like a brick, or a budgie, Nicklinson's stroke didn't "enter the world", it does not physically exist. A "stroke" is a word used to describe a particular sequence of physical events that occurred in his body.

I'm not sure if Nicklinson "rebelled against god" but I'm damn sure Gary Barlow's baby didn't so how come your big man killed that, then? Or have you some further crackpot explanation of why such deadly conditions kill off even the newborn who have rebelled against fsck all?'"

When Adam and Eve sinned (Genesis 3), they brought evil, sickness, disease, and death into the world. Sin has been wreaking havoc on the human race ever since. Consequently, we are all faced with the inevitability of death, and many of us are made to endure years of pain before meeting our maker. Even sadder is the fact that our rebellion was so serious that even some young children and babies do not survive for long in this fallen creation.

Often things happen to us that we simply cannot understand. However, instead of doubting God's goodness, our reaction should be to trust Him. We will never be able to fully understand God and His ways. It is wrong for us to question why God allows something to occur. We simply have to trust that He is loving, good, and merciful – just like Job did – even when the evidence seems to indicate the opposite. Sickness and disease are the result of sin. God provided the “cure” for sin in sending Jesus Christ to die for us (Romans 5:icon_cool.gif. Once we are in heaven, we will be free from sickness, disease, and death. Until that day, we will have to deal with sin, its effects, and its consequences.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1547No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46379_1328956410.jpg
[img:bxrgg4s4]http://i54.tinypic.com/fp05lg.jpg[/img:bxrgg4s4] BRING BACK THE CRAB.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_46379.jpg

Quote: kirkstaller "When Adam and Eve sinned (Genesis 3), they brought evil, sickness, disease, and death into the world. Sin has been wreaking havoc on the human race ever since. Consequently, we are all faced with the inevitability of death, and many of us are made to endure years of pain before meeting our maker. Even sadder is the fact that our rebellion was so serious that even some young children and babies do not survive for long in this fallen creation.

Often things happen to us that we simply cannot understand. However, instead of doubting God's goodness, our reaction should be to trust Him. We will never be able to fully understand God and His ways. It is wrong for us to question why God allows something to occur. We simply have to trust that He is loving, good, and merciful – just like Job did – even when the evidence seems to indicate the opposite. Sickness and disease are the result of sin. God provided the “cure” for sin in sending Jesus Christ to die for us (Romans 5

I personally don't believe in your or any other god. I also don't have a problem with anyone having a faith or a religious belief, each to their own.
Serious question, Where did all these diseases come from? Did God make/send them?
Also, are there lots of different gods or do all the religions worship the same god under a different name? Who's god was here first?

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Quote: kirkstaller "When Adam and Eve sinned (Genesis 3), they brought evil, sickness, disease, and death into the world. '"

Leaving aside the fact that this is just a childish scary-fairy story-

No, they didn't. They were seemingly two brand new model creatures, who had the capacity to do no such thing. Their boss (god) was the only person with the capacity to bring anything into the world.

Second, you breathtakingly assume the perfect reasonableness of condemning untold billions of future people to some of the most grim and most evil things imaginable, because your god's prototype ate a fscking apple. I accept, though find it amazing and pathetic in equal measure, that you do not see any degree of overkill in that.

Third, as you have previously explained, when god created the prototypes, he already knew what they would do, and so what he would do in retaliation, to the billions who had nothing whatsoever to do with the original "offence". So he nevertheless made them that way, and thus by doing so HE deliberately inflicted these things, not they.

Quote: kirkstaller "Sin has been wreaking havoc on the human race ever since. Consequently, we are all faced with the inevitability of death, and many of us are made to endure years of pain before meeting our maker. '"

and all because humans 1 and 2 ate one lousy apple? And you are a fan of this guy?

Quote: kirkstaller "Even sadder is the fact that our rebellion was so serious that even some young children and babies do not survive for long in this fallen creation. '"

Serious? One apple? Are YOU serious?

Quote: kirkstaller "Often things happen to us that we simply cannot understand.'"

I wondered how long it would be before the usual vicars' cop-out was trundled out - "It may seem inexplicable to you, my dear, but god works in ways you cannot understand, ergo he must have a good reason for X and Y and Z, because, why, er, because well, he just does."

Quote: kirkstaller " However, instead of doubting God's goodness, our reaction should be to trust Him. '"

What is good about what he did to all mankind as a result of some guy biting into an apple? Name one thing.

Quote: kirkstaller "We will never be able to fully understand God and His ways. It is wrong for us to question why God allows something to occur. '"

No, it is the archetypal fair question. What could be wrong about it? And surely, as Captain, at least the Pope should be told, so he could explain it to his team?

Quote: kirkstaller "We simply have to trust that He is loving, good, and merciful – just like Job did – even when the evidence seems to indicate the opposite. '"

No. We really, really don't. We simply have to make a judgment on what such a god must be like, if he existed, based on the evidence of what we see and what we find.

Quote: kirkstaller "Sickness and disease are the result of sin. '"

How come? What sin did Gary Barlow's baby commit that caused its sickness and death? or did it die because of the apple? If so, can you explain the procedure for baby apple-related death sentence because clearly most babies aren't picked, and I don't get it.

Quote: kirkstaller "God provided the “cure” for sin in sending Jesus Christ to die for us '"

What rot. As an omnipotent being, why not just wave a finger and correct the original design fault? If this was true, how did and how does it cure any stillborn baby?

RankPostsTeam
International Star3605No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67953_1341943970.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, when I paint my masterpiece ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://garykitchen.co.uk/:lnkxkae0]Online art gallery, selling original landscape artwork[/url:lnkxkae0] ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:lnkxkae0]JerryChicken - The Blog[/url:lnkxkae0] ----------------------------------------------------------:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_67953.jpg

Quote: kirkstaller "When Adam and Eve sinned (Genesis 3), they brought evil, sickness, disease, and death into the world. Sin has been wreaking havoc on the human race ever since. Consequently, we are all faced with the inevitability of death...

'"

So the original design plan was to make humans live for ever with no death option, but also to breed (hence Adam and Eve having two sons who then re-bred with their mother etc etc).

Thats a bit like putting two rabbits in a box and coming back three years later and NOT expecting the box to be full to bursting with rabbits.

Its one dumb master plan.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1318No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41569_1357151836.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_41569.jpg

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "
No, they didn't. They were seemingly two brand new model creatures, who had the capacity to do no such thing. Their boss (god) was the only person with the capacity to bring anything into the world.'"

God gave mankind free will. Adam and Eve chose to ignore the only commandment they were given. They had everything they could ever have wanted, but yet they wanted more - they wanted to be God. Satan tempted them into doing the one thing God had forbidden.

Adam and Eve falling into sin does not mean that God is the author of sin, nor that he tempted Adam and Eve to sin. The fall serves the purpose of God’s sovereign plan for creation and mankind. This must be the case, or else the fall of mankind would never have happened.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "Second, you breathtakingly assume the perfect reasonableness of condemning untold billions of future people to some of the most grim and most evil things imaginable, because your god's prototype ate a fscking apple. I accept, though find it amazing and pathetic in equal measure, that you do not see any degree of overkill in that.'"

Eating an apple from the tree of knowledge was the original sin - we have since learned a plethora of new ways to break the commandments given to us from God. Sin continues to thrive and thus disease and death thrives.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "Third, as you have previously explained, when god created the prototypes, he already knew what they would do, and so what he would do in retaliation, to the billions who had nothing whatsoever to do with the original "offence". So he nevertheless made them that way, and thus by doing so HE deliberately inflicted these things, not they.'"

God did not make us "this way". We used our own free will chose to rebel against him. God, being all powerful and all knowing, knew that this would happen, but it is part of his soveriegn plan.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "I wondered how long it would be before the usual vicars' cop-out was trundled out - "It may seem inexplicable to you, my dear, but god works in ways you cannot understand, ergo he must have a good reason for X and Y and Z, because, why, er, because well, he just does."'"

This is where faith comes in.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "What is good about what he did to all mankind as a result of some guy biting into an apple? Name one thing.'"

He gave us his son, so that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3No, it is the archetypal fair question. What could be wrong about it? And surely, as Captain, at least the Pope should be told, so he could explain it to his team?'"

Captain? Please. The Pope is a fallible human just as much as you and I.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "No. We really, really don't. We simply have to make a judgment on what such a god must be like, if he existed, based on the evidence of what we see and what we find.'"

The only evidence we should look to is God's word - both flesh and written. To do otherwise is to break the First Commandment.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "How come? What sin did Gary Barlow's baby commit that caused its sickness and death? or did it die because of the apple? If so, can you explain the procedure for baby apple-related death sentence because clearly most babies aren't picked, and I don't get it.'"

Good question.

In Psalm 51Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me[/i.”

David recognized that even at conception, he was a sinner. The very sad fact that infants like Gary Barlow's daughter sometimes die demonstrates that even infants are impacted by Adam’s sin, since physical and spiritual death were the results of Adam's original sin.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "What rot. As an omnipotent being, why not just wave a finger and correct the original design fault? If this was true, how did and how does it cure any stillborn baby?'"

God did reconcile with us through his son Jesus Christ. He is the only way we can be at one with God once again (John 14:6).

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11924
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
30596_1286642206.jpg
If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Frederick Douglas:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_30596.jpg

This is mental.

Is it going to happen every fortnight?

Crap plan by god though really, he knew it was all going to go tits up before he even started, but he still did it. Reminds me of the time I decided to go diving down to the bottom of a lake after two bottles of cheap Israeli vodka.

What's this "sovereign plan" business? Don't think I've heard about that before.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Quote: kirkstaller "God gave mankind free will. Adam and Eve chose to ignore the only commandment they were given. They had everything they could ever have wanted, but yet they wanted more - they wanted to be God. '"

Can you explain to me how biting into an apple equals "wanting to be god"? You fail to consider my question, which is what was so bad about eating an apple? It may have been against the rules, but WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT IT? You don't address the question at all of why all descendants should be condemned to death and to suffer diseases etc for something that was not their doing.

Quote: kirkstaller "Satan tempted them into doing the one thing God had forbidden.'"

Who created Satan? You also overlook that god [iknew[/i that if Satan was allowed to tempt his creations, they would succumb, yet you weirdly still blame them.

Quote: kirkstaller "Adam and Eve falling into sin does not mean that God is the author of sin, nor that he tempted Adam and Eve to sin. '"

To any rational person reading this fairy story, indeed it does. In any meaningful sense. A reasonable analogy would be giving a kid in a garage full of petrol some matches and some lighters to play with, and telling it not to touch them, then blaming the kid for the explosion.

Quote: kirkstaller "The fall serves the purpose of God’s sovereign plan for creation and mankind. '"

WTF is "the fall of mankind"? But at least you admit that in the fairy story, it was all planned by god. This makes it weird that you do not blame god when his plans come to fruition, but I understand that logic isn't your strong suit.

Quote: kirkstaller "This must be the case, or else the fall of mankind would never have happened.'"

No, it mustn't. The fall of mankind [imay[/i have happened because this was the case; or alternatively this might [inot[/i be the case at all, because the whole fairy story is a load of bunkum. The latter is the obvious choice.

Quote: kirkstaller "Eating an apple from the tree of knowledge was the original sin '"

If it was, why do you not think that god's infinitely disproportionate over-reaction to it is as utterly absurd as it sounds to us non-believers?

Quote: kirkstaller "God did not make us "this way". We used our own free will chose to rebel against him. God, being all powerful and all knowing, knew that this would happen, but it is part of his soveriegn plan.'"

According to your tall tale, he wrote the script, he designed the model, he knew exactly what it would do, so he is 100% responsible. I'm surprised even you can't see that one.

Quote: kirkstaller "The only evidence we should look to is God's word - both flesh and written. To do otherwise is to break the First Commandment.'"

That only counts for brainwashed believers. As god does not exist, there is no such thing to me as "his word". People who do not believe the fairy stories by definition aren't going to accept the fairy story as being evidence of itself, but the question would be why do believers so uncritically swallow every single thing however ludicrous, just because it is in some collection of old texts? Especially given some of the ramblings (Mintball is the expert on them) contained in the same works which even you would surely dismiss as lunatic?

It's like claiming that because the fairy story about Red Riding Hood says there was a talking wolf, this is evidence that there was a talking wolf. Even people convinced that Red Riding Hood is literally a true account, and not a fairy tale, would concede that it is not evidence of its own truthfulness.

Quote: kirkstaller "David recognized that even at conception, he was a sinner. The very sad fact that infants like Gary Barlow's daughter sometimes die demonstrates that even infants are impacted by Adam’s sin, since physical and spiritual death were the results of Adam's original sin. '"

This is unacceptable. A new born baby cannot be a "sinner". What sin can it commit?

Why just some babies, why not all of them?

Please try to use logic and reason if you try to answer. Throwing in more random quotes from your particular book is as useless as it is self-fulfilling. This stuff just the [iproposition[/i; it is not, and never can be, [ievidence[/i of its own "truth", for the reason I have set out.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator36786
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024May 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6505_1460484023.jpg
[i:10za56ci]Hold on to me baby, his bony hands will do you no harm It said in the cards, we lost our souls to the Nameless One[/i:10za56ci]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6505.jpg

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "I wouldn't bother, he's done his usual runner. If and when he comes back it will be with some other meaningless waffling metaphysical bullshhit, the MO is to ignore points he finds too difficult, in the hope they'll go away.'"

I'm just interested in how mankind could create life (bacteria and viruses) when this is supposedly the sole province of God. Doubt I'll get any kind of sensible answer, mind.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5506No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50774_1329287946.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50774.jpg

Quote: Little Robin Redhead "I personally don't believe in your or any other god. I also don't have a problem with anyone having a faith or a religious belief, each to their own.
Serious question, Where did all these diseases come from? Did God make/send them?
Also, are there lots of different gods or do all the religions worship the same god under a different name? Who's god was here first?'"

depends who you listen to LRR - according to the Witnesses the ONLY God is called Jehovah - there is no other God according to :

Isaiah 43:10-12

Common English Bible (CEB)

10 You are my witnesses, says the Lord,
my servant, whom I chose,
so that you would know and believe me
and understand that I am the one
Before me no god was formed;
after me there has been no other.
11 I, I am the Lord,
and there is no savior besides me.
12 I announced, I saved, I proclaimed,
not some stranger among you.
You are my witnesses, says the Lord,
and I am God.

Personally, I don't have a clue - I was a believer for nearly 50 years but became an agnostic - I, like most people respect anyones views but don't have to agree with them

232 posts in 16 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
232 posts in 16 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.30126953125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Coach of the Year
Howfenwire
4m
Man of Steel
Howfenwire
11m
Film game
karetaker
12m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Trebor1
28m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
christopher
28m
Season tickets
terry silver
36m
2024 IMG gradings
Victor
39m
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
40m
Ashurst to depart
BarnsleyGull
43m
Rumours and signings v9
apollosghost
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Deeeekos
34s
Rumours thread
alegend
36s
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
40s
Call for funds
the fax in a
41s
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
1m
Squad for HKR
H53a
1m
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
just_browny
1m
Man of Steel
Howfenwire
1m
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
1m
Championship Awards
AgbriggAmble
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
2024 IMG gradings
Victor
TODAY
Championship Awards
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Season tickets
terry silver
TODAY
Best Semi
Wires71
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Deeeekos
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
Howfenwire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
H53a
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
leeds owl
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
dddooommm
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Howfenwire
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Builth Wells
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
BP1
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
just_browny
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,004 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R29
15:00
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
       League One 2024-R26
Keighley
v
Hunslet
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22