JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: DaveO "So you are suggesting from an employers perspective workfare isn't any use at evaluating staff because of the compulsion involved? If so wouldn't that reduce the likelihood of them being taken on by their workfare employer and wouldn't it also mean any other employer ought to consider compulsory involvement in workfare by the potential employee equally useless as any indicator of how they may pan out in the real world of work?'"

That is exactly what I am saying - if what is being suggested here that most participants are not interested and are only doing it to keep their JSA that is hardly the best way of building a working relationship. Do these participants really want a job at Poundland?

It should be offered as an option in the job seeking arena - if you want to give it a go in the hope of securing a job then you should have the option it should not be compulsory.

However there still the issue of should you have to do anything for your benefits?

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14395No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26.jpg
Last league derby at Central Park 5/9/1999: Wigan 28 St. Helens 20 Last league derby at Knowsley Road 2/4/2010: St. Helens 10 Wigan 18:26.jpg

Quote: Sal Paradise "That is exactly what I am saying....'"

Well then we agree on that.

Quote: Sal Paradise "However there still the issue of should you have to do anything for your benefits?'"

Given the benefits (i.e. JSA) is so low I would have thought the requirement to be able to prove you are actively seeking work was pretty much what you needed to be doing. Any voluntary work such as that what Cat Reilly did should also not be used as an excuse to say someone wasn't available for work.

The whole problem of any kind of real employment undertaken for JSA is as has been said several times in this thread that it is tax payer funded cheap labour that us a disincentive for employers to take people on and for the employers, not the taxpayer to be paying their wages. I can't really see how you can solve this problem.

As soon as you have people working as in real work for JSA you end up in this situation. It would surely be far better to abandon this notion of working for benefits completely and just accept it is nonsense to suggest people work for £54.25 or £71 a week (depending on age). People just need to go back and think for a minute that these benefits are a safety net and not something to begrudge others even if they are themselves in a low paid job.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach14302No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Sep 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17123_1311448581.jpg
If you only knew the POWER of the dark side.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17123.jpg

Quote: Sal Paradise "Where did I say it was a wage?

All I said was that those on the workfare are still drawing the JSA and the notion that they are working for nothing is a fallacy.

I personally think they should get the minimum wage for participation - I have also said that on this thread - but then what is the incentive to the employer?

Suggest you learn to read more carefully before you start using emotive words like 'Moron' you just look more stupid than normal.'"
If it isn't a wage then by definition it is working for free.
So i'll stick with my comment ta.

Don't feel down though as IDS couldn't get his head around it either.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach14302No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Sep 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17123_1311448581.jpg
If you only knew the POWER of the dark side.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17123.jpg

Quote: Mintball "It is well worth listening to the recording of that – very good indeed.'"
IDS is clearly an angry little man isn't he.
He is a nasty little toad. When he piped up with 'We let them get work experience' like he is doing them a favour.

I did love O'Brians reply of 'There are more people alive today than at since records began.....What a strange observation' when IDS got on about there being more people in work today then at any time during records. icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member37704No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2051.jpg
The older I get, the better I was Advice is what we seek when we already know the answer - but wish we didn't I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full-frontal lobotomy ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ kirkstaller wrote: "All DNA shows is that we have a common creator." cod'ead wrote: "I have just snotted weissbier all over my keyboard & screen" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin." - Aneurin Bevan:2051.jpg

Quote: Sal Paradise "You would be better off leasing three year old cars when the bulk of the value of the car is written but - in most cases - the cars are perfectly usable and reliable. Having new cars is an unnecessary luxury.'"

As usual, you take a simplistic view and reach the wrong conclusion.

There are many factors involved in costing any contract hire agreement and while depreciation is a major factor, what needs to be determined is the sale price from which that depreciation is calculated. The on-road price will be far less than what an individual could expect to pay and becuse the manufacturers have knowledge of how Motability cars are maintained, the residual price will be far higher than would be offered to any individual: the result is a low monthly rental.

But first you need to look at just what Motability does.

Motability does not buy cars and then rent them out, they operate a back-to-back leasing scheme, coupled with a manufacturer-backed warranty and maintenance programme. This offers straight-line accounting, so cost projections are simple with little opportunity for any surprises down the line: a major plus from an accounting point of view.

Of course an individual could pick up a three year old car and run it for the next three years at a lower cost than Motability, providing that everything runs and works to plan. That lower cost would be blown out of the water if there was a failure to a major component: add a blown engine or gearbox and your calculations would be bolloxed. Now multiply that by a nationwide factor and you can see where your "savings" could easily evaporate.

It is for these reasons that Motability operate new vehicles. To depart from the model would leave too many variables for any government accountant to be comfortable with. And before you jump back in, I have previously supplied hundreds of vehicles, large & small on various forms of contract including: cash purchase, HP, simple washout lease, operational lease (with or without maintenance), full contract hire etc. The area of vehicle supply is certainly not alien to me.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2359
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
19170_1432331165.jpg
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. When you rescue a dog, you gain a heart for life. Handle every situation like a dog. If you can't Eat it or Chew it. Pee on it and Walk Away. "No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin. " Anuerin Bevan:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_19170.jpg

Quote: TrinityIHC "Back up a sec, £55 a week Mobility allowance is £8600ish for a 3 year period. You can buy and run a decent car for far less than that, ergo it is an extravagance!'"

Not really. Factor in insurance, servicing, tires, road tax and I would be paying a lot more than the figure you've quoted.

It always amazes me how jealous some people are of what others "extravagances" are and how they begrudge someone an independant life! What you call an extravagance, I call my independance. If you would like my mobility car, then you are welcome to it, but take my disability and illness as well cos I've had enough of it.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member4961
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2334_1318529805.png
There's Only One F in Wakefield:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2334.png

Quote: Hull White Star "Not really. Factor in insurance, servicing, tires, road tax and I would be paying a lot more than the figure you've quoted.

It always amazes me how jealous some people are of what others "extravagances" are and how they begrudge someone an independant life! What you call an extravagance, I call my independance. If you would like my mobility car, then you are welcome to it, but take my disability and illness as well cos I've had enough of it.'"

It's not jealousy, it's practicality. I'm not questioning your right to independant living or indeed a car. But a brand new car every 3 years is completely unrealistic in the current economic climate, particularly when all other groups are being clobbered left right and centre.

You mention insurance and all the rest of it, but even then it doesn't come close.

Let's say an average of £600 insurance = £1800
Reasonable 3 year old car = £3500
Tyres for 3 years maybe £500
Tax £300
Servicing £210

Thats £6300, so a good 2.4k wasted, per person or £800 a year. Large wastage considering there are people scraping a living on £56.25 a week.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2359
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
19170_1432331165.jpg
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. When you rescue a dog, you gain a heart for life. Handle every situation like a dog. If you can't Eat it or Chew it. Pee on it and Walk Away. "No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin. " Anuerin Bevan:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_19170.jpg

Quote: TrinityIHC "It's not jealousy, it's practicality. I'm not questioning your right to independant living or indeed a car. But a brand new car every 3 years is completely unrealistic in the current economic climate, particularly when all other groups are being clobbered left right and centre.

.'"

I've told you why we get a new car every three years. We lease it, its no different to every other leasing policy. After 3 years the car needs MOT'ing and the manufacturers warranty finishes. It would cost the Motability Charity a lot of money in MOT's and repairs to lease the cars over a longer period. I don't get what you don't understand about this?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2359
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
19170_1432331165.jpg

Quote: TrinityIHC "It's not jealousy, it's practicality, particularly when all other groups are being clobbered left right and centre.
'"

If you'd have read my earlier posts in this thread you will see DLA claimants are being "clobbered". When PIP comes in in April 500,000 Motability customers will lose their cars. This will have a detremental affect on the car industry.

This may help explain why:-

wearespartacus.org.uk/emergency-stop/
Quote: TrinityIHC "It's not jealousy, it's practicality, particularly when all other groups are being clobbered left right and centre.
'"

If you'd have read my earlier posts in this thread you will see DLA claimants are being "clobbered". When PIP comes in in April 500,000 Motability customers will lose their cars. This will have a detremental affect on the car industry.

This may help explain why:-

wearespartacus.org.uk/emergency-stop/

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member4961
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2334_1318529805.png
There's Only One F in Wakefield:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2334.png

Quote: Hull White Star "I've told you why we get a new car every three years. We lease it, its no different to every other leasing policy. After 3 years the car needs MOT'ing and the manufacturers warranty finishes. It would cost the Motability Charity a lot of money in MOT's and repairs to lease the cars over a longer period. I don't get what you don't understand about this?'"

There are cheaper ways of helping people live an independant life than leasing a brand new car for them every three years. I don't get what you don't understand about this?

I bought my car for 2k about 5 years ago, and it still hasn't cost me over the amount that is being paid for these leases for 3 years. Don't get me wrong, I could go out tomorrow and lease a brand new car for 3 years, but it would cost me more than what I'm paying at the moment so I don't see the point.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2359
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
19170_1432331165.jpg

Quote: TrinityIHC "There are cheaper ways of helping people live an independant life than leasing a brand new car for them every three years. I don't get what you don't understand about this?

I bought my car for 2k about 5 years ago, and it still hasn't cost me over the amount that is being paid for these leases for 3 years. Don't get me wrong, I could go out tomorrow and lease a brand new car for 3 years, but it would cost me more than what I'm paying at the moment so I don't see the point.'"

How exactly? For £55 a week I get a car that suits my needs ie wheelchair accessable, fully comprehensive insurance and for Mr HWS who was under 25 when I became a Motability customer, full road tax, servicing at manufacturers guidelines, tires (just had 4 fitted after having car serviced), full UK breakdown cover and any faults fixed under manufacturers guidlines. I only pay for diesel.

Please show me where I can get all of that done for less than £55 a week! Even paying for taxi fares for my 3 times at GP's and hospital appointments last week would be around that price!

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman26578
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1408_1377158863.jpg
[url=http://tinyurl.com/xmaschoccy:3awnsnxa][img:3awnsnxa]http://imgur.com/dR3Vl.gif[/img:3awnsnxa][/url:3awnsnxa] [b:3awnsnxa][url=http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?type=3&campid=5335822080&toolid=10001&customid=sitcforum&ext=rugby+league&satitle=rugby+league:3awnsnxa]ebay's Rugby League Bargains[/url:3awnsnxa][/b:3awnsnxa] ¦ [b:3awnsnxa][url=http://pepperkorn.shauctions.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=CAP1:3awnsnxa]Boost Your eBay Sales[/url:3awnsnxa][/b:3awnsnxa] ¦ [b:3awnsnxa][url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=%26%2334%3Brugby%20league%26%2334%3B&tag=newrugbyleaguestore-21&index=blended&linkCode=ur2&camp=1634&creative=6738:3awnsnxa]Recommended Amazon Stuff[/url:3awnsnxa][/b:3awnsnxa] ¦ [b:3awnsnxa][url=http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2143305-10444737:3awnsnxa]Get a Free Ink Cart!!![/url:3awnsnxa][/b:3awnsnxa] ¦ [b:3awnsnxa][url=http://tinyurl.com/yettlvv:3awnsnxa]Quins RL T-Shirts, BRAND NEW DESIGNS[/url:3awnsnxa][/b:3awnsnxa]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1408.jpg

Quote: TrinityIHC "There are cheaper ways of helping people live an independant life than leasing a brand new car for them every three years. I don't get what you don't understand about this?

I bought my car for 2k about 5 years ago, and it still hasn't cost me over the amount that is being paid for these leases for 3 years. Don't get me wrong, I could go out tomorrow and lease a brand new car for 3 years, but it would cost me more than what I'm paying at the moment so I don't see the point.'"

Right for the hard of understanding...

Anyone on the high level of DLA mobility can either have the benefit paid to themselves to make the decision on what they do to aid their mobility OR they can choose to lease a car from Mobility UK there is no extra cost involved to the tax payer, this lease is a standard commercial lease that has operated for as long as I can remember. The reasons why these are three year leases have been explained to you several times.

This lease covers all the running costs apart from fuel, the last thing someone who is disabled needs is a car breaking down on them.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14395No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26.jpg
Last league derby at Central Park 5/9/1999: Wigan 28 St. Helens 20 Last league derby at Knowsley Road 2/4/2010: St. Helens 10 Wigan 18:26.jpg

I would have thought brighter minds than those of us who inhabit the Sin Bin would have thought of this before and so for reasons beyond us decided the new car route was the way to go. Just a theory. EDIT - just been explained by BG.

However that isn't the issue. Under the new PIP rules about 500,000 people will no longer qualify for the equivalent higher rate of DLA which is the point at which you qualify for access to the Motability scheme.

So it doesn't really matter if Motability qualified them for a heap of junk or brand new motor. They aren't going to get either when it comes in. [iThat is the issue[/i.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member37704No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2051.jpg
The older I get, the better I was Advice is what we seek when we already know the answer - but wish we didn't I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full-frontal lobotomy ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ kirkstaller wrote: "All DNA shows is that we have a common creator." cod'ead wrote: "I have just snotted weissbier all over my keyboard & screen" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin." - Aneurin Bevan:2051.jpg

You never bothered reading my response to Sal Paradise then?

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman18060No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: cod'ead "As usual, you take a simplistic view and reach the wrong conclusion.

There are many factors involved in costing any contract hire agreement and while depreciation is a major factor, what needs to be determined is the sale price from which that depreciation is calculated. The on-road price will be far less than what an individual could expect to pay and becuse the manufacturers have knowledge of how Motability cars are maintained, the residual price will be far higher than would be offered to any individual

Interestingly I was reading an article in MT which was explaining the benefits of extending car lease contracts to five years and how the reliability of correctly maintained vehicles shows little deteriation over the extended period. Now they were mainly talking about high value vehicles.

I accept your explanation of why they use new cars but it doesn't take a huge leap of faith to suggest significant saving could be made with little impact on reliability given the 'clinical nature' of modern cars. If we accept servicing cost will remain reasonably static and 'blown engines etc' could easily be insured against that leaves that pesky residual values. Even you would accept that straight line depreciation is not appropriate for cars then the hit to residual value in years 0-3 is significantly greater than years 4-6 i.e. reducing balance. Based on that the saving even with the 'Car Care' could be significant.

362 posts in 25 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
362 posts in 25 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.19091796875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Recruitment rumours and links
Or thane
3m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Jack Burton
10m
IN 2025 Cooper Jenkins - Expires 2026
Emagdnim13
24m
Film game
karetaker
55m
TV Games - Not Hull
scarrie
59m
Grand final Tickets
JIMMY MAGNET
Recent
Realistic targets for 2025
UllFC
Recent
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
Barstool Pre
Recent
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
Recent
Sam Burgess
Wires71
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Season tickets
The Dors
45s
Film game
karetaker
45s
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
51s
New Players
BigTime
1m
Realistic targets for 2025
UllFC
1m
Search Sexy Girls from your city for night - Authentic Damse
excruciating
1m
Grand final Tickets
JIMMY MAGNET
1m
TV Games - Not Hull
scarrie
1m
Sam Burgess
Wires71
1m
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
Wildthing
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
IN 2025 Cooper Jenkins - Expires 2026
Emagdnim13
TODAY
Search Sexy Girls from your city for night - Authentic Damse
excruciating
TODAY
IN 2025 Keenan Palasia - Expires 2026
Emagdnim13
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Grand Final
FoxyRhino
TODAY
York Valkyrie Win Back to Back Grand Finals
RLFANS News
TODAY
NRL
Benny Profan
TODAY
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth Consecutive Title
RLFANS News
TODAY
Seeking favourite images from grounds - past or present
retrosports
TODAY
Grand final Tickets
JIMMY MAGNET
TODAY
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
Wildthing
TODAY
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
Big lads mat
TODAY
Questions for Ste Mills
JamieRobinso
TODAY
Decision on the field
MR FRISK
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Encouraged
TODAY
Sam Burgess
Wires71
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
ratticusfinc
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
York Valkyrie Win Back to Back..
Hunslet Book Relegation Play O..
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth..
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M +23,191 ↑2480,13314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Sat 12th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R30
18:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sun 13th Oct
       Championship 2024-R30
15:00
Swinton
v
Hunslet
15:00
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 6th Oct
L1 26 Keighley6-20Hunslet
CH 29 Bradford25-12Featherstone
WSL2024 16 York V18-8St.HelensW
NRL 31 Melbourne6-14Penrith
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Bradford 27 703 399 304 36
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 27 634 525 109 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22