FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > The Sin Bin > PM in Intensive Care...
566 posts in 39 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3829
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18686.jpg
In Springfield, they're eating the dogs, the people that came in. They're eating the cats! They're eating the pets!:18686.jpg

I'm struggling to get my head around the stats!

Back when Bojo announced the lock-down there were 967 new daily cases, now six long weeks on, we're bumping along around 4,000 new cases each day.

I presume if he hadn't implemented the various measures the daily figure would have spiraled into the twenties, maybe thirty thousand a day. However, the fact is there are still a shedload of new cases each day.

My question is, if everyone is abiding to the rules, how come there's 4,000 new cases every single day?

RankPostsTeam
Moderator100157No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Fish/PDT_Fish_35.gif
:Fish/PDT_Fish_35.gif

Quote: The Devil's Advocate "
My question is, if everyone is abiding to the rules, how come there's 4,000 new cases every single day?'"

Yep, they aren't
(some certainly are, sadly some definitely aren't).

Myself and the girlfriend live apart (more than an hour's drive). We haven't seen each other since mid-March but have both witnessed neighbours with family and friends coming and going.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4647
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50733_1530270912.jpg
[color=#000000:ogl9gbum]"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."[/color:ogl9gbum]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50733.jpg

Quote: The Devil's Advocate "My question is, if everyone is abiding to the rules, how come there's 4,000 new cases every single day?'"

Abiding by the rules? You must be joking! I walk the dog once a day, every other day, and go out in the car once a fortnight to the supermarket. Some of the things I'm seeing first hand (and hearing second hand) don't look or sound like 'lockdown' to me.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1522No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2022May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60422_1310296726.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60422.jpg

I think first & foremost is the behaviour of a moderator on here which is borderline disgraceful, what is your objective here to bully & intimidate? That's great for advertising...
Anyway, for 14 years I worked in laboratories and for 10 of those years I was the health & safety representative- basically I care what happens to others and I'm comfortable being vocal about it. 6 of those years I worked in a government facility bio-hazard laboratory analysing for low level radiation - it actually could have be worse it could have been high level radiation..anyway...,I wore layers pf PPE, used extraction fans, the lab was washed & cleaned down twice a day, the lab had a decontamination dress/wash area. No matter what process or PPE we used we all would pick up reoccurring ailments triggered by the samples we were analysing, for me it was always my skin. In the end I decided I wasn't being paid enough for that risk and ended up being an accountant at the almost double the money. Sadly, being an accountant isn't anywhere near the job of working in a lab but for the last 15 years I haven't had any skin problems. What you appreciate and respect is viruses/nature finds a way of spreading. Mostly due to things you can't foresee and I think of the world at this moment in time as an open lab that has this virus circulating around it feeding of those people who don't comply to simple instructions. I have the wipes, gloves and spray for any deliveries - I even leave them standing for 24 hours after all of that. I have the same equipment in my car when I go shopping - I really appreciate the cleaner at ASDA who sprays my trolley with the disinfectant, with actions like that we have a chance of eliminating this virus. Just remember it takes one asymptomatic infected person to bring all your efforts back to square one again. If you want to send loved ones repeatedly out into the current climate without PPE or sanitizer etc then I actually feel ashamed for you.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1522No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2022May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60422_1310296726.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60422.jpg

On another note, the great Dr Anthony Fauci was giving an interview the other night in which he says the analysis from autopsies on COVID 19 deaths virus shows signs of thrombosis, I've attached another link.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid-19- ... d=70131612
Therefore it might be wise to eat some more of this blood thinning stuff:
https://www.healthline.com/health/heart ... de-effects
Now is a great time for cooking everything in garlic , this house stinks of it just about every evening.
On another note, the great Dr Anthony Fauci was giving an interview the other night in which he says the analysis from autopsies on COVID 19 deaths virus shows signs of thrombosis, I've attached another link.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid-19- ... d=70131612
Therefore it might be wise to eat some more of this blood thinning stuff:
https://www.healthline.com/health/heart ... de-effects
Now is a great time for cooking everything in garlic , this house stinks of it just about every evening.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1450
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1673_1436275874.jpg
Jamie Jones-Buchanan "I'd never forgive myself if a child of mine was born in Lancashire" And neither would any Lancastrian.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1673.jpg

Quote: The Devil's Advocate "I'm struggling to get my head around the stats!

Back when Bojo announced the lock-down there were 967 new daily cases, now six long weeks on, we're bumping along around 4,000 new cases each day.

I presume if he hadn't implemented the various measures the daily figure would have spiraled into the twenties, maybe thirty thousand a day. However, the fact is there are still a shedload of new cases each day.

My question is, if everyone is abiding to the rules, how come there's 4,000 new cases every single day?'"

It's unfortunate but some people are too thick, selfish or arrogant and a good swathe too lacking in empathy, mostly Tory voters of course eusa_shifty.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12389.gif
:12389.gif

Quote: Ovavoo "It's unfortunate but some people are too thick, selfish or arrogant and a good swathe too lacking in empathy Indeed, and some of the thickest, most selfish and most arrogant even brag about it, on RLFANS forums for example, and damn the consequences to the rest of us.

Ignorance and arrogance in equal measure.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15521
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50722_1319672516.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50722.jpg

Quote: Cronus "Absolute rubbish.

Nothing to do with following WHO and scientific recommendations, of course? Oh no. Nothing to do with that.

Look, it's always seemed logical to me that although a crappy, ill-fitting mask will do next to nothing to prevent you catching an airborne virus, it could help prevent an infected person spread it by catching some of the infected droplets in their breath/sneezes/coughs. However, many scientific studies and WHO advice on this have been very clear from day one: unless FFP2/3 and professionally fitted, masks are mostly useless and therefore not required outside a medical/care environment. And that's before we even consider the lack of eye protection...

But - fast forward to the last few weeks and WHO advice has been gradually shifting based on a couple of studies in Hong Kong and other places, and if we're hoping to relax the lockdown soon it makes sense we take additional measures alongside social distancing, hand-washing etc.

And although I don't believe it was a factor bearing in mind face mask recommendations were already in place, so what if NHS supplies were prioritised? Do you not accept they are far more important in a medical or care setting? Or that if the government had recommended face masks, 67 million Brits all rushing out to buy all the masks they can find might have had pretty severely detrimental affect on supplies - which were already stretched beyond belief? Or in your brain is everything simply "Bojo and da Tories dun bad".

At the same time, you talk about ineptitude and complain incessantly of how the government/NHS struggled to maintain levels of PPE at times - well, so did you. Are you therefore inept? Shall we all slag you off in similar fashion? Multiply your struggles a million-fold and perhaps you'll get some idea of the challenges faced by NHS procurement, governments worldwide and probably 99% of general hospitals, doctor's surgeries and care homes on the planet. At least when you get hold of PPE you don't have 58,000 locations all demanding it. I think what I'm trying to say is, wind yer neck in: you, the NHS and the government are all doing the very best you can, and doing a grand job, in hugely challenging conditions.
Yes please do lecture me on the correct use and efficacy of PPE; the arrogance of the Tory fanboy, who "follows the science" - provided that science is advantageous to whatever position he's taking today. When there is divergence of course, either the science was wrong, or we're sick of experts. All from a position of sitting comfortably at home on furlough, obtaining expert knowledge from Google.

With regards to ineptitude - as I've explained to Sal Paradise at least 4 times; no, the fact that the care sector didn't stockpile PPE was not an indication of ineptitude - because we weren't privy to the findings of Operation Cygnus, which made that recommendation - the Govt were, and *chose* not to. Had they done so, they could have made it available (at market rates, before Sal trots out his other regular attack line about private orgs wanting freebies.) So all of the well publicised struggles of obtaining PPE now - which is entirely understandable when the whole world wants it - could have been mitigated in part by implementing the recommendations of their own exercise.

On that basis, I won't wind my neck in ta - I'll carry on highlighting all the ways that the Govt has failed the care sector - because unlike many of the apologistas, I actually know what I'm talking about; my network consists of MD's and CEO's of all the main players in the sector, and I can confidently assure you that I am not a lone voice - and most of these people are natural Tories. See it's ok to be broadly in support of a party, but be critical of some of their actions when the situation warrants - which this one clearly does.

Having said - Boris nearly died, whilst remaining chipper and in charge at all times - so I wouldn't want to be too hard on them; having one of the worst excess mortality rates is probably just a counting error.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman18060No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: bren2k "Yes please do lecture me on the correct use and efficacy of PPE; the arrogance of the Tory fanboy, who "follows the science" - provided that science is advantageous to whatever position he's taking today. When there is divergence of course, either the science was wrong, or we're sick of experts. All from a position of sitting comfortably at home on furlough, obtaining expert knowledge from Google.

With regards to ineptitude - as I've explained to Sal Paradise at least 4 times; no, the fact that the care sector didn't stockpile PPE was not an indication of ineptitude - because we weren't privy to the findings of Operation Cygnus, which made that recommendation - the Govt were, and *chose* not to. Had they done so, they could have made it available (at market rates, before Sal trots out his other regular attack line about private orgs wanting freebies.) So all of the well publicised struggles of obtaining PPE now - which is entirely understandable when the whole world wants it - could have been mitigated in part by implementing the recommendations of their own exercise.

On that basis, I won't wind my neck in ta - I'll carry on highlighting all the ways that the Govt has failed the care sector - because unlike many of the apologistas, I actually know what I'm talking about; my network consists of MD's and CEO's of all the main players in the sector, and I can confidently assure you that I am not a lone voice - and most of these people are natural Tories. See it's ok to be broadly in support of a party, but be critical of some of their actions when the situation warrants - which this one clearly does.

Having said - Boris nearly died, whilst remaining chipper and in charge at all times - so I wouldn't want to be too hard on them; having one of the worst excess mortality rates is probably just a counting error.'"

I don't think anyone is suggesting there aren't struggles in the social care sector - with an ageing population this situation only gets worse. Unless we are prepared to pump more money in then there is only one logical outcome - more stress on the system.

We can talk around the houses about PPE - the finding of Cygnus were well know - Bill Gates had published many times in respect of a pandemic being the next big interference to humans. So you can't blame the government for doing exactly what you did is invest the cash where it delivers the maximum returns - in your case better care homes in the government's case more operations.

Has this government made a mess of this - yes in my view it could have done things a lot differently - hindsight is a great thing.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12389.gif
:12389.gif

Quote: bren2k "Yes please do lecture me on the correct use and efficacy of PPE; the arrogance of the Tory fanboy, who "follows the science" - provided that science is advantageous to whatever position he's taking today. When there is divergence of course, either the science was wrong, or we're sick of experts. All from a position of sitting comfortably at home on furlough, obtaining expert knowledge from Google.

Having said - Boris nearly died, whilst remaining chipper and in charge at all times - so I wouldn't want to be too hard on them; having one of the worst excess mortality rates is probably just a counting error.'"

Oh do give it a rest. It's not 'my' science, it's 'the' science. And you've completely ignored it all as usual in favour of another rant and ignored every question as usual. You know for a fact the WHO and the majority of scientists have said all along face masks are almost useless in the general population, but there can be very small benefits to prevent spread if someone is infected. There are countless studies to back this up. Social distancing is felt to be far more effective as a single measure.

However, and as I said, I've always been of the view that a small benefit is worth it alongside social distancing - and I didn't personally agree with the WHO, science and consequently the government's advice. But that advice has shifted slowly over the last few months as again, I'm sure you well know. So, not a fanboy but I understood why the advice stood as it did.

So no-one acted on Operation Cygnus? Did you act on Operation Winter Willow in 2007, which specifically found a surge in demand on face masks (and antivirals/antibiotics) would be an issue? Where's your 13 year-old stockpile? Not so rosy up on that high horse anymore, is it.

That aside, I presume had you seen the findings of Cygnus 4 years ago you would have immediately gone out and procured millions of items and stuck them in a warehouse? Spent millions of pounds on a stockpile of masks, gloves, gowns, goggles and face shields that would all require replenishing over time as items degraded? No you wouldn't, and don't even pretend you would. You probably wouldn't have even been given permission. I have no idea who you work for but I can't think of many CEOs/boards/trustees who would sign that off over more pressing and immediate concerns.

And I'm sure you'd have planned and equipped for this novel coronavirus, and not an H2N2-type flu pandemic as was the scope of Cygnus. You're dead good, you.

RankPostsTeam
International Star17952
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp006.gif
:simpsons/simp006.gif

Bloody well put sir eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif

It's quite increddible that so many people believe that Boris has suddenly become open and honest icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman18060No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: Cronus "Oh do give it a rest. It's not 'my' science, it's 'the' science. And you've completely ignored it all as usual in favour of another rant and ignored every question as usual. You know for a fact the WHO and the majority of scientists have said all along face masks are almost useless in the general population, but there can be very small benefits to prevent spread if someone is infected. There are countless studies to back this up. Social distancing is felt to be far more effective as a single measure.

However, and as I said, I've always been of the view that a small benefit is worth it alongside social distancing - and I didn't personally agree with the WHO, science and consequently the government's advice. But that advice has shifted slowly over the last few months as again, I'm sure you well know. So, not a fanboy but I understood why the advice stood as it did.

So no-one acted on Operation Cygnus? Did you act on Operation Winter Willow in 2007, which specifically found a surge in demand on face masks (and antivirals/antibiotics) would be an issue? Where's your 13 year-old stockpile? Not so rosy up on that high horse anymore, is it.

That aside, I presume had you seen the findings of Cygnus 4 years ago you would have immediately gone out and procured millions of items and stuck them in a warehouse? Spent millions of pounds on a stockpile of masks, gloves, gowns, goggles and face shields that would all require replenishing over time as items degraded? No you wouldn't, and don't even pretend you would. You probably wouldn't have even been given permission. I have no idea who you work for but I can't think of many CEOs/boards/trustees who would sign that off over more pressing and immediate concerns.

And I'm sure you'd have planned and equipped for this novel coronavirus, and not an H2N2-type flu pandemic as was the scope of Cygnus. You're dead good, you.'"

Of course he didn't he just wants to blame anyone but himself - he knows why the government didn't buy all that PPE for the very same reason his company didn't he just doesn't want to admit it - tough when the surface of the River Aire isn't quite so sturdy anymore.

On facemasks they have no taken to suggesting the only really benefit is to someone's personal confidence - you couldn't make it up!!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15521
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50722_1319672516.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50722.jpg

Quote: Cronus "Oh do give it a rest. blah blah'"

And here we have it - the true face of the Thursday night clapper, safe from furlough, showing faux appreciation for those on the front line; until actually faced with one of those people, who's first-hand experience doesn't tally with the party line - then he reverts to type - sneering, insulting and cancelling out any dissenting viewpoint.

Pathetic - but not at all surprising.

Meanwhile, the servile media drool about an 'NHS App' that will save us from lockdown; failing to mention that it's not in any way, shape or form an NHS App - it was in fact developed (without a competitive tender) by Dominic Cummings' Vote Leave cronies - a company called Faculty, which since helping Vote Leave to break electoral law, has won 7 government contracts in 18 months. Go figure.

We're being had - and this kind of servile fanboy bootlicking, that brooks no criticism of the ruling party, is the enabling force.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4647
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50733_1530270912.jpg
[color=#000000:ogl9gbum]"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."[/color:ogl9gbum]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50733.jpg

Quote: bren2k "We're being had - and this kind of servile fanboy bootlicking, that brooks no criticism of the ruling party, is the enabling force.'"

Can't remember where I read this, but it always springs to mind whenever I see Tory apologists in action...

The Conservative Party is the party of the English establishment. It is, at heart, an organisation with Imperial leanings and one that believes absolutely in distinction through class. They (the Conservatives) believe they were born to rule and a lack of intellect or talent is never to be considered a barrier to fulfilling that god given right. They will always play the long game, a concession given today will be clawed back at the earliest opportunity (no matter how long that may be). Many people think they are Conservatives but they are not ... most are merely Conservative enablers. To be a true Conservative ... you will have connections through birth, school, regiment or wealth that automatically makes you one. A true Conservative's only loyalty is to other true Conservatives.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1906No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: King Street Cat "Can't remember where I read this, but it always springs to mind whenever I see Tory apologists in action...

The Conservative Party is the party of the English establishment. It is, at heart, an organisation with Imperial leanings and one that believes absolutely in distinction through class. They (the Conservatives) believe they were born to rule and a lack of intellect or talent is never to be considered a barrier to fulfilling that god given right. They will always play the long game, a concession given today will be clawed back at the earliest opportunity (no matter how long that may be). Many people think they are Conservatives but they are not ... most are merely Conservative enablers. To be a true Conservative ... you will have connections through birth, school, regiment or wealth that automatically makes you one. A true Conservative's only loyalty is to other true Conservatives.'"

Tired stale cliche, massive chip on shoulder syndrome.

566 posts in 39 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
566 posts in 39 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.185546875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Questions for Ste Mills
phe13
10m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
11m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
11m
Shopping list for 2025
Milky121086
12m
Film game
Boss Hog
31m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
31m
Grand final Tickets
jaws1
42m
Search Sexy Girls from your city for night - Authentic Damse
wire2004
43m
2025 Proposed Rule Changes
leeds owl
52m
IN 2025 Keenan Palasia - Expires 2026
Toosmooth
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Realistic targets for 2025
ComeOnYouUll
37s
TV Games - Not Hull
Freddie Mill
45s
Season tickets
Tony Fax
52s
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
56s
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
RoyBoy29
1m
Play-off semi-final
Scarlet Pimp
1m
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
rubber ducki
1m
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth Consecutive Title
RLFANS News
1m
Sam Burgess
rubber ducki
1m
Film game
Boss Hog
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Search Sexy Girls from your city for night - Authentic Damse
wire2004
TODAY
IN 2025 Keenan Palasia - Expires 2026
Toosmooth
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Grand Final
FoxyRhino
TODAY
York Valkyrie Win Back to Back Grand Finals
RLFANS News
TODAY
NRL
Benny Profan
TODAY
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth Consecutive Title
RLFANS News
TODAY
Seeking favourite images from grounds - past or present
retrosports
TODAY
Grand final Tickets
jaws1
TODAY
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
RoyBoy29
TODAY
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Questions for Ste Mills
phe13
TODAY
Decision on the field
MR FRISK
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
rubber ducki
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Tony Fax
TODAY
Sam Burgess
rubber ducki
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
Alffi_7
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Trainman
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
York Valkyrie Win Back to Back..
Hunslet Book Relegation Play O..
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth..
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 3,375 ↑13080,13314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Sat 12th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R30
18:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sun 13th Oct
       Championship 2024-R30
15:00
Swinton
v
Hunslet
15:00
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 6th Oct
L1 26 Keighley6-20Hunslet
CH 29 Bradford25-12Featherstone
WSL2024 16 York V18-8St.HelensW
NRL 31 Melbourne6-14Penrith
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Bradford 27 703 399 304 36
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 27 634 525 109 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22