JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2023Feb 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22575.gif
"Brian McDermott, with a wry smile, nods when asked if he remembers a specific incident which made him realise he was a prick. 'I do', he murmurs.":22575.gif

Quote: Sal Paradise "Unlike you I think there is a world beyond the EU - there are far more countries successfully trading with each other on these terms than the 27 in the EU trading block and it includes the 3 biggest plus another 3 in the ten biggest economies in the world.

You must stay awake at night with all your fingers crossed that we will go crawling back to the EU - you are a very sad individual indeed
They wave the flag and constantly project superior patriotism yet they couldn't care less about the damage they have done on to our country, our economy or our people. The fakeness of the arguments and the depth of lying utterly revolt me.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman18060No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: The Ghost of '99 "I know what the consequences for import and export businesses are from the flag waving desires of little Englanders who have pretended all these years that they want freedom for trade as they like but are now happy to go onto WTO terms, who pretended they wanted the right to set our own laws but now will just be stuck with ones we have no say in.

They wave the flag and constantly project superior patriotism yet they couldn't care less about the damage they have done on to our country, our economy or our people. The fakeness of the arguments and the depth of lying utterly revolt me.'"

No you don't because it hasn't happened yet - unless you are Nostradamus icon_biggrin.gif You want to see the downside - realistically how long do you think there will be queues at Dover - a few days at most and a solution will be found. Product flows into this country from outside of the EU with minimal delays - do you genuinely think the whole economy will stop functioning January 1 - really? You think food retailers haven't already found a solution - these guys have some of finest supply chain minds around - you have so little faith - it is must be so depressing to be you.

There was lying on all sides and that includes the EU - you know that as well as everyone else - I trust you are revolted by it all not just the Brexit side - I wont hold my breath!!

RankPostsTeam
International Star17952
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp006.gif
:simpsons/simp006.gif

Quote: Sal Paradise "No you don't because it hasn't happened yet - unless you are Nostradamus
How comfortable are you with a government that signs an agreement and then wishes to change it through the back door (breaking the law in the process) and on the back of this, who the hell would want to strike and agreement with a bunch of untrustworthy charlatans.
You are right that the world will keep turning and trade will still carry on but, at what cost ?
As for supply chains, if they dont get the tech in place and bloody quick, there WILL be queue's at Dover.
Granted these problems wont last infinitum and ways will be found to solve the blockages but, it all looks a little bit grubby now.
Boris is indeed a poor mans Trump.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: wrencat1873 "How comfortable are you with a government that signs an agreement and then wishes to change it through the back door (breaking the law in the process) and on the back of this, who the hell would want to strike and agreement with a bunch of untrustworthy charlatans.
You are right that the world will keep turning and trade will still carry on but, at what cost ?
As for supply chains, if they dont get the tech in place and bloody quick, there WILL be queue's at Dover.
Granted these problems wont last infinitum and ways will be found to solve the blockages but, it all looks a little bit grubby now.
Boris is indeed a poor mans Trump.'"

These agreements get broken all the time - the EU simply refused to implement some WTO rules/obligations in respect of Airbus, Cameron didn't give prisoners the vote despite it being an obligation from membership of the EU. The Iraq war - how Blair can talk about breaking treaties defies belief. These treaties aren't like laws in the way we implement them - who is going to sue us? Nobody worse than China - has that impacted their ability to trade?

If you genuinely believe the EU has negotiated in good faith that great but why would they threaten to ban food imports for the UK into NI if that were the case. That situation was never expected when the deal was signed as there was an understanding of good faith to achieve a deal. You like many of the remainers think the fault all lays with Boris and that opinion is fair enough - I think 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. The EU is demanding things of the UK that is doesn't from other non-EU states around food standard - why?

As for Trump - it will be interesting to see if he can win again - if he does then a deal will be done regardless of what plastic Nancy says.

RankPostsTeam
International Star17952
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp006.gif
:simpsons/simp006.gif

Quote: Sal Paradise "These agreements get broken all the time - the EU simply refused to implement some WTO rules/obligations in respect of Airbus, Cameron didn't give prisoners the vote despite it being an obligation from membership of the EU. The Iraq war - how Blair can talk about breaking treaties defies belief. These treaties aren't like laws in the way we implement them - who is going to sue us? Nobody worse than China - has that impacted their ability to trade?

If you genuinely believe the EU has negotiated in good faith that great but why would they threaten to ban food imports for the UK into NI if that were the case. That situation was never expected when the deal was signed as there was an understanding of good faith to achieve a deal. You like many of the remainers think the fault all lays with Boris and that opinion is fair enough - I think 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. The EU is demanding things of the UK that is doesn't from other non-EU states around food standard - why?

As for Trump - it will be interesting to see if he can win again - if he does then a deal will be done regardless of what plastic Nancy says.'"

I cant disagree with the examples that you have used there.
However, if either side is going to start re-writing their own rules to trash those which have been AGREED by all parties, what is the point of any agreement.
As for Blair and the Iraq war, do you think that Boris would go against his idol icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
Trump would ask for 100 warheads and Boris would probably suggest that he'd have 500 by the end of the month and then provide him with a couple of boxes of water pistols.
Ultimately, we cant have the support of the USA without doing as we are told - but, I'm sure that you know that.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12642
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33809_1522680904.png
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_33809.png

Quote: Sal Paradise "These agreements get broken all the time - the EU simply refused to implement some WTO rules/obligations in respect of Airbus, Cameron didn't give prisoners the vote despite it being an obligation from membership of the EU. The Iraq war - how Blair can talk about breaking treaties defies belief. These treaties aren't like laws in the way we implement them - who is going to sue us? Nobody worse than China - has that impacted their ability to trade?

As for Trump - it will be interesting to see if he can win again - if he does then a deal will be done regardless of what plastic Nancy says.'"

Okay, let's say we only care about the consequences of law-breaking, rather than it being, in of itself, a bad thing. The EU is powerful and the WTO is pretty toothless. UK prisoners are not many people's top political priority, but eventually the UK did comply with the 2005 ruling, under May. The Irag war was a fiasco in a lot of ways, but we had the US on our side, and like the EU they're powerful.
There might be legal action against us, but that isn't even one of the main problems.
Unless we back down spectacularly, with full bells and whistles contrition, how can the EU trust we won't renege on what we might want to negotiate next? Pelosi isn't freelancing - the Irish-American lobby will kill off any deal with the US, whoever wins the Presidential election, if this goes ahead. No great loss, given how one-sided it was going to be, to be fair.
The UK, as a point of principle, won't commit to anything the EU asks for - including maintaining food standards or even committing to different ones. The border down the Irish sea, which we effin' chose from the only three realistic options available, is among the least of the issues for our agriculture sector if we can't export food to the rest of the EU single market. Even if they made some sort of exception for NI - which I'd hope/expect they would on humanitarian grounds.

The ERG are running Boris now, it seems, probably more than their arch-enemy Classic Dom. Those dudes have been locking themselves in rooms together to reinforce each others lunacy for a lot of years, and it is clearly potent.

Here's a quote from Dom from last year, from his blogThose of you in the narcissist-delusional subset of the ERG who have spent the last three years scrambling for the 810 Today slot while spouting gibberish about trade and the law across SW1 — i.e exactly the contemptible behaviour that led to your enforced marginalisation during the referendum and your attempt to destroy Vote Leave — you are also in the pirate category. You were useful idiots for Remain during the campaign and with every piece of bull**** from Bill Cash et al you have helped only Remain for three years. Remember how you WELCOMED the backstop as a ‘triumph’ in December 2017 when it was obvious to everybody who knew what was going on — NOT the Cabinet obviously — that this effectively ended the ‘negotiations’? Remember how Bernard Jenkin wrote on ConHome that he didn’t have to ‘ruin his weekend’ reading the document to know it was another success for the natural party of government — bringing to mind very clearly how during the referendum so many of you guys were too busy shooting or skiing or chasing girls to do any actual work. You should be treated like a metastasising tumour and excised from the UK body politic.[/i

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Mild Rover "Okay, let's say we only care about the consequences of law-breaking, rather than it being, in of itself, a bad thing. The EU is powerful and the WTO is pretty toothless. UK prisoners are not many people's top political priority, but eventually the UK did comply with the 2005 ruling, under May. The Irag war was a fiasco in a lot of ways, but we had the US on our side, and like the EU they're powerful.
There might be legal action against us, but that isn't even one of the main problems.
Unless we back down spectacularly, with full bells and whistles contrition, how can the EU trust we won't renege on what we might want to negotiate next? Pelosi isn't freelancing - the Irish-American lobby will kill off any deal with the US, whoever wins the Presidential election, if this goes ahead. No great loss, given how one-sided it was going to be, to be fair.
The UK, as a point of principle, won't commit to anything the EU asks for - including maintaining food standards or even committing to different ones. The border down the Irish sea, which we effin' chose from the only three realistic options available, is among the least of the issues for our agriculture sector if we can't export food to the rest of the EU single market. Even if they made some sort of exception for NI - which I'd hope/expect they would on humanitarian grounds.

The ERG are running Boris now, it seems, probably more than their arch-enemy Classic Dom. Those dudes have been locking themselves in rooms together to reinforce each others lunacy for a lot of years, and it is clearly potent.

Here's a quote from Dom from last year, from his blogThose of you in the narcissist-delusional subset of the ERG who have spent the last three years scrambling for the 810 Today slot while spouting gibberish about trade and the law across SW1 — i.e exactly the contemptible behaviour that led to your enforced marginalisation during the referendum and your attempt to destroy Vote Leave — you are also in the pirate category. You were useful idiots for Remain during the campaign and with every piece of bull**** from Bill Cash et al you have helped only Remain for three years. Remember how you WELCOMED the backstop as a ‘triumph’ in December 2017 when it was obvious to everybody who knew what was going on — NOT the Cabinet obviously — that this effectively ended the ‘negotiations’? Remember how Bernard Jenkin wrote on ConHome that he didn’t have to ‘ruin his weekend’ reading the document to know it was another success for the natural party of government — bringing to mind very clearly how during the referendum so many of you guys were too busy shooting or skiing or chasing girls to do any actual work. You should be treated like a metastasising tumour and excised from the UK body politic.[/i'"

If you were the UK would you trust the EU not to break their own side of the bargain e.g. fishing - come on let's be realistic here. There is huge mistrust on both side and for justifiable reasons.

How can the UK commit to a future that is completely uncertain - is the EU committing to anything other than what its current standards on food are? What if we decide we want higher standards than in the EU?

The EU set down the minimum food standards they expect for food stuffs to enter the EU so what is the problem - we don't hit those standards we can't export to the EU. Have we indicated that these standards are beyond us? Why are they not asking the same question of the US, Canada, China etc.

What the EU can't do is dictate the standards of food we export to everywhere else outside of the EU which it seems to want to do?

Ireland is an interesting one - should the rest of the UK suffer because a few gangsters want to use religion as a smokescreen for a host of illegal activities? As I have said before its Hotel California unless you tackle the Irish issue and accept the consequences.

This row is the last roll of the dice for the likes of Blair and Major - make it so difficult to operate that we all give up and accept the previous status quo. I'm sure the EU expected to steamroller us as they did to May - that a trade deal was so important that we would give anything to get it - as many on here thought - perhaps they have had a nasty shock at our resilience?

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12642
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33809_1522680904.png
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_33809.png

Quote: Sal Paradise "If you were the UK would you trust the EU not to break their own side of the bargain e.g. fishing - come on let's be realistic here. There is huge mistrust on both side and for justifiable reasons.

How can the UK commit to a future that is completely uncertain - is the EU committing to anything other than what its current standards on food are? What if we decide we want higher standards than in the EU?

The EU set down the minimum food standards they expect for food stuffs to enter the EU so what is the problem - we don't hit those standards we can't export to the EU. Have we indicated that these standards are beyond us? Why are they not asking the same question of the US, Canada, China etc.

What the EU can't do is dictate the standards of food we export to everywhere else outside of the EU which it seems to want to do?

Ireland is an interesting one - should the rest of the UK suffer because a few gangsters want to use religion as a smokescreen for a host of illegal activities? As I have said before its Hotel California unless you tackle the Irish issue and accept the consequences.

This row is the last roll of the dice for the likes of Blair and Major - make it so difficult to operate that we all give up and accept the previous status quo. I'm sure the EU expected to steamroller us as they did to May - that a trade deal was so important that we would give anything to get it - as many on here thought - perhaps they have had a nasty shock at our resilience?'"

I trust the EU to pursue their own collective interest, and I expect them to do so with some degree of basic competence. Over a time horizon of several years. Their interests will generally be best served by respecting their treaty obligations.

I expect the UK to pursue Boris Johnson's personal interests, and I expect us to do so with some degree of political ineptitude. Over a time horizon of several days. At one point, I thought there might be some coherent plan hidden within the chaos and bluster. After this, it is clearly just BJ flailing madly and wrapping himself ever tighter in the web of his varied deceits. I didn't think he'd be able to do this, but I clearly didn't realise how far the parliamentary Conservative party had devolved.

I think the problems may be:

1. We're unwilling to make any commitments to the EU (I doubt they'd trust them now, anyway), as this would represent a surrender of sovereignty to the ERG loons who hold the balance of power. Without such commitments the EU won't put us on their best friends safe food list - which'll probably be judged on a case by case basis, I imagine, rather than meeting narrowly defined criteria, to give them flexibility. While there's a strong cutting nose off to spite face argument, if the UK won't indicate our intentions to their satisfaction, they're not obliged. If it is chucking their weight around, that is less pleasant - but our government has been open about playing chicken. Can't really cry if our bluff is called and it turns out we're not holding the better cards, can we? What the EU asks of the US, China, Canada etc. isn't really any of our business unless it impacts on any deal we might agree - the EU is independent of the UK as well as vice versa.

2. BJ promised the ERG he'd put his deal in the bin rather than the oven to get them to support it. There are so many flaws in that plan, that'd feel like a mad conspiracy theory if Bernard Jenkin hadn't claimed it to be true... and BJ weren't a man noted for his dishonesty and limited grasp of object permanence.

As a pedantic point, although there is a sectarian dimension to the previous conflict and remaining tensions in Northern Ireland, I think it is primarily a nationalist divide. Anyway, while it perhaps isn't fair that Brexit requires hard choices with difficult consequences, the fact is it does. There have always been three choices regarding NI - May's backstop ('Hotel California'), Johnson's frontstop (the 'unexpected' GB–NI problems that were repeatedly pointed out at the time) or a customs border on the island of Ireland (threat to peace). We could face up to one of those and accept the consequences - but this Prime Minister apparently won't. Effectively he's asking the EU to make the choice for us, so he can blame them. Yay for independence!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3092No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2023Feb 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22575.gif
"Brian McDermott, with a wry smile, nods when asked if he remembers a specific incident which made him realise he was a prick. 'I do', he murmurs.":22575.gif

Quote: Sal Paradise "If you were the UK would you trust the EU not to break their own side of the bargain e.g. fishing - come on let's be realistic here. There is huge mistrust on both side and for justifiable reasons.'"
Can you show us a track record the EU, or the UK for that matter, has for breaking international treaties? You've put it out there as a deflection so come up with some evidence or it will be dismissed as the seemingly hack point it looks like. And before you go there again, learn the difference between WTO rulings and international treaties.

Quote: Sal Paradise "If you genuinely believe the EU has negotiated in good faith that great but why would they threaten to ban food imports for the UK into NI if that were the case. '"
And again you come up with false news from the right wing press, taken as if it were true. It's depressing the levels of misinformation that get spread like this.

RankPostsTeam
International Star5219
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201411 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Johnson was given a chance to highlight the part of the agreement that could impact food deliveries, what did he do sit on his hands. I can’t believe that you would fall for this lie because you know what they say “You know when Johnson is lying his mouth is open.”
With regards fish yes the quota was doubled after being agreed not be the EU but the U.K.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: The Ghost of '99 "Can you show us a track record the EU, or the UK for that matter, has for breaking international treaties? You've put it out there as a deflection so come up with some evidence or it will be dismissed as the seemingly hack point it looks like. And before you go there again, learn the difference between WTO rulings and international treaties.

And again you come up with false news from the right wing press, taken as if it were true. It's depressing the levels of misinformation that get spread like this.'"

So are the EU allowing the US to use Shannon airport as a means of moving troops around between war zones?

So you are saying all the MPs and ministers like Buckland coming out and stating that the EU have threatened to disrupt trade - especially food stuff - between the UK and the NI are all telling lies?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3092No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2023Feb 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22575.gif

Quote: Sal Paradise "So are the EU allowing the US to use Shannon airport as a means of moving troops around between war zones?'"

What latest bit of misinformation is this? The Republic of Ireland government is responsible for what military traffic goes through their air space and airports. You're dragging the EU into it for some reason, did you read that on Guido or Facebook or something??
Quote: Sal Paradise "So you are saying all the MPs and ministers like Buckland coming out and stating that the EU have threatened to disrupt trade - especially food stuff - between the UK and the NI are all telling lies?'"

icon_lol.gif is that a serious question?
Your party has been lying so much they've now started disowning the withdrawal agreement lies they told before because they are so inconvenient. You couldn't make it up.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12642
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33809_1522680904.png

Quote: Sal Paradise "So are the EU allowing the US to use Shannon airport as a means of moving troops around between war zones?

So you are saying all the MPs and ministers like Buckland coming out and stating that the EU have threatened to disrupt trade - especially food stuff - between the UK and the NI are all telling lies?'"

I absolutely acknowledge the [ipossibility[/i that they are just extremely stupid.

I would say that their statements can be divided into:

1. No poop Sherlock - this an agreement you chose, advocated and voted for. How can you claim to have been unaware? Are you dishonest, incompetent or both?

2. Misrepresentation. I don’t know whether suggesting it is deliberate would be more or less disrespectful.

I think I can safely call Boris Johnson an habitual liar without fear of the even the UK’s draconian libel laws. In my opinion he is also unsuited to his role as Prime Minister... and nearly every other form of paid employment.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Mild Rover "I absolutely acknowledge the [ipossibility[/i that they are just extremely stupid.

I would say that their statements can be divided into

I completely agree with your last paragraph.

Perhaps the deal was signed in good faith but the EU out thought Boris - not difficult - and the EU knew all along what their bargaining position was going to be i.e. we will disrupt your trade if you don't do as we say. Let's face it the EU have a way of not accepting certain adverse decisions e.g. Eire and the Nice & Lisbon treaties. They have history - were they ever going to negotiate in good faith towards a deal?

Boris knew this was going to happen longer term and believed it was no big deal - that I can believe

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3092No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2023Feb 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22575.gif

Quote: Sal Paradise "I completely agree with your last paragraph.

Perhaps the deal was signed in good faith but the EU out thought Boris - not difficult - and the EU knew all along what their bargaining position was going to be i.e. we will disrupt your trade if you don't do as we say. Let's face it the EU have a way of not accepting certain adverse decisions e.g. Eire and the Nice & Lisbon treaties. They have history - were they ever going to negotiate in good faith towards a deal?

Boris knew this was going to happen longer term and believed it was no big deal - that I can believe'"

The essential disruption of this entire farce is your lot inserting harder borders between us and our primary trading partners for ideological reasons.
So don't come out pretending to be offended that barriers to trade are being erected. That's what you voted for ffs.

Stop blaming other people for what you have done. Stop being a giant snowflake when others don't roll over and give you the cake you promised we could eat and have. We knew they were lies at the time, we knew the agreement signed in January put a border down the Irish Sea. Your party were saying that agreement was so perfect it needed less time for discussion, hell I imagine you were on here parroting the same..

Man up and at the last take some responsibility for what you and your anti-Britain party have done to our country.

231 posts in 16 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
231 posts in 16 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.14599609375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
Vancouver Le
Recent
Seeking favourite images from grounds - past or present
retrosports
Recent
Questions for Ste Mills
Jacko1500mm
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Film game
Boss Hog
1m
Betting 2024
karetaker
1m
Leigh it is
moto748
1m
Play-off semi-final
Prince Buste
1m
Rumours thread
PopTart
1m
Season tickets
Ilkley Fax
2m
Vancouver Le
3m
TV games not Wire
Cherry_Warri
4m
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Seeking favourite images from grounds - past or present
retrosports
TODAY
Grand final Tickets
NickyKiss
TODAY
RLFANS News
TODAY
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Questions for Ste Mills
Jacko1500mm
TODAY
Decision on the field
MR FRISK
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
morleys_deck
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Tony Fax
TODAY
Sam Burgess
morleys_deck
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
Or thane
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Trainman
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
Victor
TODAY
Championship Awards
FIL
TODAY
Season tickets
Ilkley Fax
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 2,917 80,13214,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R29
15:00
Bradford
v
Featherstone
       League One 2024-R26
Keighley
v
Hunslet
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sat 12th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R30
18:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22