FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > The Sin Bin > Andrew Mitchell MP - Meltdown ?
281 posts in 20 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
RankPostsTeam
International Star3605No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67953_1341943970.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, when I paint my masterpiece ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://garykitchen.co.uk/:lnkxkae0]Online art gallery, selling original landscape artwork[/url:lnkxkae0] ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:lnkxkae0]JerryChicken - The Blog[/url:lnkxkae0] ----------------------------------------------------------:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_67953.jpg

Quote: cod'ead "Looks like Camoron was briefed long ago, rlthree months ago in fact.rl Seems like he had such faith in his Chief Whip that he sat on the evidence and let "nature" take its course'"

icon_lol.gif You just can't do that as a leader of a business though can you - if you have two parties at loggerheads with each other both telling stories completely at odds with each other AND you have sufficient cctv evidence (not those pathetic clips that are in the public domain) to absolutely beyond any doubt show what happened, then you get both party's to sit down in a meeting room and you lay everythign on the table and you thrash it out between you all, clear the air, make a decision as CEO and then get on with the important jobs.

He's desperately trying to stay out of this and his office is spoon feeding snippets to the press every day, the only ones who aren't making any comments at all are the Met and the Diplomatic Protection Squad - what the hell have they got up their sleeves ?

Sooner or later Cameron will have to stand up and get involved and bring things to a head, problem is that the time to do it quietly without any fuss or even a mention in the press (it didn't appear for days afterwards) is long gone and one or other of the chiefs heads will roll at the end of all this.

RankPostsTeam
International Star257No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2015Aug 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67401_1399996203.jpg
Beneath the rule of men entirely great, the pen is mightier than the sword.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_67401.jpg

Quote: JerryChicken "

I would suggest the MPS and DPG have jack s... Up their sleeve. It's the Police Federation of the West Midlands Police who have taken this on board. The mets fed and the Met as a whole have said all they need to say on the matter. From what I have seen they dealt with it on the day. MP swears at them and its delt with there and then. Report goes in end of story. That's how it's been ALL along. Then ONE rogue officer (yes there are one or two in 30000+) tries to make political gain out of it. Why Mitchell only he would know. The WMP Fed take the story up and bingo we have a toxic mix in which no one wins. Least of all Mitchell who admits he swore at the police.
CCTV DOES NOT prove if he said pleb or not.

What some of you on here seem to think is that CCTV is conclusive. Generally speaking it proves nothing least of all when we are talking about speech as it does not pick up what was said.
If any of you can say for certain that Mitchelll didn't say pleb then you are far better than me.
Mitchell has gone because of his contempt for those protecting him simple as that.
Anything in relation to the copper arrested and the 23yr old has at this time nothing to do ith the DPG on duty at the time of the incident.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3605No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67953_1341943970.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, when I paint my masterpiece ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://garykitchen.co.uk/:lnkxkae0]Online art gallery, selling original landscape artwork[/url:lnkxkae0] ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:lnkxkae0]JerryChicken - The Blog[/url:lnkxkae0] ----------------------------------------------------------:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_67953.jpg

Quote: ZACH "

What some of you on here seem to think is that CCTV is conclusive. Generally speaking it proves nothing least of all when we are talking about speech as it does not pick up what was said.
If any of you can say for certain that Mitchelll didn't say pleb then you are far better than me.
Mitchell has gone because of his contempt for those protecting him simple as that.
Anything in relation to the copper arrested and the 23yr old has at this time nothing to do ith the DPG on duty at the time of the incident.'"

I agree with all you've said but what I would take issue with is the quality of the cctv in this specific case, I just do not believe that the cctv shots in the public domain are the only ones available for if they are then the security of our government is at high risk - if any gated enclosed compound in the UK deserves (and will have) the highest quality video and audio gathering devices it will be the gate at the end of Downing Street and what we see in the public domain is the stuff that they'd normally throw away during an investigation, quite why anyone would release that to the public media as part of their campaign of innocence is beyond me other than the fact that they think we're idiots and will swallow it - the media have certainly done that, especially CH4 who's presentation of it read directly from Mitchell's PR machine.

There has been a huge change in the way that government behaves in the last decade and most of it is down to the instant sharing of information outside of the normal channels of TV news and print media (which as we know can be carefully controlled by both parties), its not sufficient as a PM to have newspaper owners in your pocket these days for they are now almost irrelevant when small pressure groups can whip up 100,000 signatures on an online petition overnight and force a vote in parliament over issues as bizarre as chopping trees down and shooting badgers, with this and twp political party's to appease the PM has very limited powers these days, hence the reason why he is desperately trying to keep a distance between himself and Mitchell.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member6038No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2017Feb 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: cod'ead "Looks like Camoron was briefed long ago, rlthree months ago in fact.rl Seems like he had such faith in his Chief Whip that he sat on the evidence and let "nature" take its course'"

Not really that surprising. As many have pointed out, the evidence is suspect rather than conclusive. As things stood it was Mitchell v the police. And Mitchell did admit to using inappropriate language. If Cameron had sided with Mitchell it would have become the government v the police on an isuue where the Chief Whip had admitted using bad language. Never going to happen.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator36786
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024May 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6505_1460484023.jpg
[i:10za56ci]Hold on to me baby, his bony hands will do you no harm It said in the cards, we lost our souls to the Nameless One[/i:10za56ci]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6505.jpg

Quote: ZACH "I would suggest the MPS and DPG have jack s... Up their sleeve. It's the Police Federation of the West Midlands Police who have taken this on board. The mets fed and the Met as a whole have said all they need to say on the matter. From what I have seen they dealt with it on the day. MP swears at them and its delt with there and then. Report goes in end of story. That's how it's been ALL along. Then ONE rogue officer (yes there are one or two in 30000+) tries to make political gain out of it. Why Mitchell only he would know. The WMP Fed take the story up and bingo we have a toxic mix in which no one wins. Least of all Mitchell who admits he swore at the police.
CCTV DOES NOT prove if he said pleb or not.

Anything in relation to the copper arrested and the 23yr old has at this time nothing to do ith the DPG on duty at the time of the incident.'"

Good summary of the situation.

You really can't see this affair ending well for anyone TBH.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach362No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40606.jpg
:40606.jpg

Reading this thread sadly proves that there are still many who choose to perpetuate the old ‘class war’ at every opportunity. These dinosaurs display a common trait for character abuse (which only highlights their prejudice and in certain cases envy) as they pursue their rigid political dogma at all costs. Then as facts emerge that throw doubt on their so quick to judge prejudiced views, they totally fail to consider or acknowledge any possibility that an injustice may have occurred.

In this affair we still await the full facts which we hope will prove who is telling the truth and who is lying. So to form opinions set in concrete without knowledge of the facts is both unwise and unfair.

However what is now clear is that this scandal has become a crisis for the police with a poll suggesting that public opinion has swung in Mitchell’s favour, with more people believing his version of events than the police’s version and where there are discredited elements of the politicised police union (the Police Federation) who appear out of control. A Police Federation spokesman allegedly lied about a meeting with Mr Mitchell.

What also is looking increasingly of grave concern is that if a government minister can be “fitted up” and found guilty, without a thorough check of the allegations, what chance for an ordinary member of the public.

For a serving police officer of the diplomatic protection unit to fabricate evidence against a cabinet minister and send by email to the deputy chief whip is a very serious situation. As the contents of this email echoed the official police log it throws suspicion on this same log which is further challenged by the CCTV footage. The police log claimed “there were several members of the public present, as is the norm opposite the pedestrian gate” and “The members of the public looked visibly shocked” The police account has to be 100% reliable which it plainly is not. Had this come to a trial the case would have been thrown out.

Meanwhile Mitchell is preparing to sue individual and parts of the media.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1978No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2023Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22483_1351031655.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_22483.jpg

Quote: Lord Elpers "Reading this thread sadly proves that there are still many who choose to perpetuate the old ‘class war’ at every opportunity. These dinosaurs display a common trait for character abuse (which only highlights their prejudice and in certain cases envy) as they pursue their rigid political dogma at all costs. Then as facts emerge that throw doubt on their so quick to judge prejudiced views, they totally fail to consider or acknowledge any possibility that an injustice may have occurred.

In this affair we still await the full facts which we hope will prove who is telling the truth and who is lying. So to form opinions set in concrete without knowledge of the facts is both unwise and unfair.

However what is now clear is that this scandal has become a crisis for the police with a poll suggesting that public opinion has swung in Mitchell’s favour, with more people believing his version of events than the police’s version and where there are discredited elements of the politicised police union (the Police Federation) who appear out of control. A Police Federation spokesman allegedly lied about a meeting with Mr Mitchell.

What also is looking increasingly of grave concern is that if a government minister can be “fitted up” and found guilty, without a thorough check of the allegations, what chance for an ordinary member of the public.

For a serving police officer of the diplomatic protection unit to fabricate evidence against a cabinet minister and send by email to the deputy chief whip is a very serious situation. As the contents of this email echoed the official police log it throws suspicion on this same log which is further challenged by the CCTV footage. The police log claimed “there were several members of the public present, as is the norm opposite the pedestrian gate” and “The members of the public looked visibly shocked” The police account has to be 100% reliable which it plainly is not. Had this come to a trial the case would have been thrown out.

Meanwhile Mitchell is preparing to sue individual and parts of the media.'"

Top post.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member37704No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2051.jpg
The older I get, the better I was Advice is what we seek when we already know the answer - but wish we didn't I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full-frontal lobotomy ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ kirkstaller wrote: "All DNA shows is that we have a common creator." cod'ead wrote: "I have just snotted weissbier all over my keyboard & screen" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin." - Aneurin Bevan:2051.jpg

Quote: Lord Elpers "

Meanwhile Mitchell is preparing to sue individual and parts of the media.'"

He told you this did he?

RankPostsTeam
International Star3605No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67953_1341943970.jpg

He should sue, if he is sure that there is no more evidence...

This is Camerons worst christmas nightmare, a senior member of his party at odds with the police over christmas, both sides squaring up for a fight, not all of the information yet released to a baying media who are happy to jump ship and join the other side day by day depending on who has the juiciest story, and yet Cameron could stop all of this tomorrow but is too weak to do so ...

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member6038No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2017Feb 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: JerryChicken " Cameron could stop all of this tomorrow ...'"

How?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: Cibaman "How?'"

By clearly and concisely explaining that the word ‘pleb’ is a massive red herring.

The facts not under dispute is that a senior minister, failed to follow an instruction from the police, and proceeded to swear at them. If Mr Mitchell wants to claim he was ‘stitched up’ with the police claiming he used disrespectful ‘toxic’ language then at some stage he needs to explain why he made it so damn easy by swearing at police, threatening them that it would be taking it further and not just doing what he was told like an normal member of the public.

The whole problem with the is that Mitchell had to resign because he was accused of acting as though he was better than the public and was disrespectful to the police, regardless of whether he said pleb or not, regardless of whether people were watching, regardless of anything else he is trying to argue now, he was, and doesn’t dispute, that he was acting in a manner that would like lead to the arrest of a member of the public and was disrespectful to the police.

The fact he is totally dismissing this, and now has the brassbollox to act as if he is the victim simply makes him appear exactly like the kind of person he is accusing the police of stitching him up to look like.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3605No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67953_1341943970.jpg

Quote: Cibaman "How?'"

Read the answer above.

The fact that Cameron is desperately trying to ignore the whole debacle while the press are constantly whipping the story along, having taken both sides to date shows that he doesn't have quite so much control over his close friends in the media as he thinks he had, and that he doesn't seem to have any control over his own senior members who are doing the whipping along nicely themselves.

Unless that is, there is a third agenda and he really does want to indict the Met Police - unlikely given the party's previous but you never know.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach362No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40606.jpg

Quote: SmokeyTA "By clearly and concisely explaining that the word ‘pleb’ is a massive red herring.

The facts not under dispute is that a senior minister, failed to follow an instruction from the police, and proceeded to swear at them. If Mr Mitchell wants to claim he was ‘stitched up’ with the police claiming he used disrespectful ‘toxic’ language then at some stage he needs to explain why he made it so damn easy by swearing at police, threatening them that it would be taking it further and not just doing what he was told like an normal member of the public.

The whole problem with the is that Mitchell had to resign because he was accused of acting as though he was better than the public and was disrespectful to the police, regardless of whether he said pleb or not, regardless of whether people were watching, regardless of anything else he is trying to argue now, he was, and doesn’t dispute, that he was acting in a manner that would like lead to the arrest of a member of the public and was disrespectful to the police.

The fact he is totally dismissing this, and now has the brassbollox to act as if he is the victim simply makes him appear exactly like the kind of person he is accusing the police of stitching him up to look like.'"

I note you use the word "fact(s)" as though you actually know them. You have chosen to believe one side due I assume to your political bias. You fail to acknowledge that your so called "facts" are in fact only allegations made by 2 police officers against a Government Minister. That Mitchell swore is not disputed but he has stated that it was not so much in the face of the officers but muttered "I thought you guys were supposed to f****** help us" as he wheeled his bike into Whitehall. In the current era it would be difficult to claim this was an insult against public decency when the same word can be heard on our TVs most nights.

I do not think you are correct either to claim that Mitchell "failed to follow instructions from the police" as the CCTV footage shows he did go through the pedestrian gate.

You also fail to see that his resignation was brought to a head by the "toxic" email from a "member of the public" that was stated to have witnessed the event. That this "toxic" email has now been proven to be a total lie and "in fact" sent by a police colleague of the two boys in blue at the gate.

The Channel 4 News report has totally devastated the police account as has the CCTV footage. When you add to this the "fact" that someone from the police sent a copy of the police log to the press, you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to smell an 'elementary' rat.

The police have plenty of 'form' with regard to lies and falsifying reports and have a 'motive' due to cut backs to police budgets yet you would deny him the chance to state his innocence.

Heaven help us if the press are gagged.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach362No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40606.jpg

Quote: cod'ead "He told you this did he?'"

It is well reported that his lawyers are "trawling through more than 1000 articles and dozens of tweets" Maybe internet forums too! He plans to donate any damages to a hospice in his constituency.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: Lord Elpers "I note you use the word "fact(s)" as though you actually know them. You have chosen to believe one side due I assume to your political bias. You fail to acknowledge that your so called "facts" are in fact only allegations made by 2 police officers against a Government Minister. That Mitchell swore is not disputed but he has stated that it was not so much in the face of the officers but muttered "I thought you guys were supposed to f****** help us" as he wheeled his bike into Whitehall. In the current era it would be difficult to claim this was an insult against public decency when the same word can be heard on our TVs most nights.

I do not think you are correct either to claim that Mitchell "failed to follow instructions from the police" as the CCTV footage shows he did go through the pedestrian gate.

You also fail to see that his resignation was brought to a head by the "toxic" email from a "member of the public" that was stated to have witnessed the event. That this "toxic" email has now been proven to be a total lie and "in fact" sent by a police colleague of the two boys in blue at the gate.

The Channel 4 News report has totally devastated the police account as has the CCTV footage. When you add to this the "fact" that someone from the police sent a copy of the police log to the press, you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to smell an 'elementary' rat.

The police have plenty of 'form' with regard to lies and falsifying reports and have a 'motive' due to cut backs to police budgets yet you would deny him the chance to state his innocence.

Heaven help us if the press are gagged.'"

This is the false argument you and others have been tricked into.

Whether he said pleb or not is absolutely irrelevant.

His behaviour wasn’t ok, these are facts not disputed, not by anyone, not even him, its why he apologised. He apologised for his behaviour because it was wrong, because it was disrespectful, because he knows he shouldn’t behave like that. Pleb isn’t some magic word, it didn’t make his behaviour any worse, it wasn’t the point which took his behaviour from acceptable to unacceptable,

Mitchell swore at police, he didn’t follow instruction and threatened that ‘this wouldn’t be the last of this’. He doesn’t dispute that version of events. That is what’s wrong. It isn’t a stitch up, he hasn’t been fitted up by the police, this isn’t a trick. This is what happened and nobody disputes this. Nobody tricked him into that, nobody forced him to do it, nobody made it up, he accepts that he did those things.

You say he isnt being given the chance to state his innocence, the reason for this is he accepts he isnt innocent.

Mitchells frankly ridiculous defence seems to be that a silent video proves that he didn’t say a particular word, and therefore a series of events he largely agrees happened, didn’t happen in the way he largely agrees. If Mr Mitchell thinks that swearing at police, threatening them, and not following their instructions is respectful, but calling them a pleb way beyond the bounds of acceptability, he may prove he isn’t an example of the ‘toxic’ image the tories accuse people of portraying of them, but he will also prove he is disrespectful of police officers, a whiner, generally quite stupid, and quite frankly so out of touch he might as well be setting up a branch of the bullingdon club in The Sudan.

281 posts in 20 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
281 posts in 20 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.1103515625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Rumours thread
Butcher
10m
TV Games - Not Hull
Jake the Peg
27m
Tonights match v HKR
Philth
31m
Leigh it is
MadDogg
36m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Sir Gregory
48m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
56m
Isa 1 year extension
Cherry_Warri
57m
Proposed rule changes 2025
YosemiteSam
57m
TV games not Wire
100% Wire
58m
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
Neruda
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Rumours and signings v9
apollosghost
2m
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
2m
TV games not Wire
100% Wire
2m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
2m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Offy86
2m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
2m
Championship Awards
Butcher
3m
Ashurst to depart
BarnsleyGull
4m
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Deeeekos
6m
Seth Nikotemo
Trojan Horse
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
Philth
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Cherry_Warri
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
Victor
TODAY
Championship Awards
Butcher
TODAY
Season tickets
terry silver
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Deeeekos
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
YosemiteSam
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Rafa9
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Howfenwire
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
rubber ducki
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
The Dentist
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,203 80,13114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29

20:00
Hull KR
10-8
Warrington
Ashton Try, Not Converted
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R29
15:00
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
       League One 2024-R26
Keighley
v
Hunslet
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Fri 4th Oct
SL
LIVE
Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22