Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2244.jpg

1. Scrap HS2 and spend the same money on new branch lines, longer trains and the stations to accommodate them, along with major road improvements.

2. Crack down on both benefit abuse and tax evasion and avoidance schemes (I don't say evasion, I say avoision)

3. Introduce rent controls along with restrictions on the number of houses a person or company can own

4. Lower VAT to 17.5%

5. Raise the basic rate of income tax to 25%

6. Large social housing programme

7. Increase the size of all branches of the armed forces but especially the army

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman14845No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2021Jul 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
143_1357419061.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_143.jpg

Quote: Him "1. Scrap HS2 and spend the same money on new branch lines, longer trains and the stations to accommodate them, along with major road improvements.

2. Crack down on both benefit abuse and tax evasion and avoidance schemes (I don't say evasion, I say avoision)

3. Introduce rent controls along with restrictions on the number of houses a person or company can own

4. Lower VAT to 17.5%

5. Raise the basic rate of income tax to 25%

6. Large social housing programme

7. Increase the size of all branches of the armed forces but especially the army'"

I'd agree with all those. Point 7 - I agree from a security perspective but what's your thinking economically / deficit-wise?

Him
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14970No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2244.jpg

Quote: Dally "I'd agree with all those. Point 7 - I agree from a security perspective but what's your thinking economically / deficit-wise?'"

I think the armed forces and especially the army is a great way of getting often uneducated/not academically minded, sometimes "lost", and nearly always poor young people into a decently paid job. Plus of course there are jobs for skilled people in areas like communications, engineering etc.
It also helps with knock-on effects like RN ships, army vehicles and equipment are generally designed and built here in the UK.
I think it would help from a security point of view in that if we're to continue to play a role on the world stage we need the forces to back it up - the RN aircraft carriers for example. But I also think it would help economically. One of the big problems in economics is trying to get the measures to help the right people. I think the armed forces, while not perfect, is a pretty good way of getting money to some people from poor areas who would have struggled to find a job and a place in society.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach14302No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Sep 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17123_1311448581.jpg
If you only knew the POWER of the dark side.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17123.jpg

Quote: Dally "Says it all. As I implied, they'd be better off in Transylvania!'"
Another dig at Hull eh Dally.
Last time you got you anus handed to you so much that I actually felt for you whilst I tore you to shreads.

Perhaps you could find another topic you actually have a clue about...Erm. icon_surprised.gifops:

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2021Jul 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
143_1357419061.jpg

Quote: Anakin Skywalker "Another dig at Hull eh Dally.
Last time you got you anus handed to you so much that I actually felt for you whilst I tore you to shreads.

Perhaps you could find another topic you actually have a clue about...Erm.
Do you want to swap some action figures? I'll see if any of the local kids have any going spare and will PM you.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Quote: sally cinnamon "The cost of renting in the UK is higher than in Germany ...The claimant just gets to live there but they could probably live in a better quality house in Germany at lower cost to the German taxpayer.
'"

Except, it's not. For one thing, the housing markets in the two countries are not especially comparable, eg the Germans' propensity to rent rather than buy; for another, there are huge variations in rent levels from the big metropolitan areas to the rest of the country, even very large conurbations. There are various factors at play and the proposition isn't made out. An rlarticle in the Guardian in 2011rl suggested German rents were overall cheaper. I'd say "it just depends", and that there is no point of general application.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2359
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
19170_1432331165.jpg
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. When you rescue a dog, you gain a heart for life. Handle every situation like a dog. If you can't Eat it or Chew it. Pee on it and Walk Away. "No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin. " Anuerin Bevan:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_19170.jpg

Quote: The Video Ref "A benefits cap. I have just had a conversation with a German doctor who simply cannot get his head round how generous the UK benefits system is.

It is perverse that there are a substantial amount of people who do not work, have no intention of working, and are still financially better off than many people who work full-time.

We could set it at a figure of, say, around £25,000 p/a.
It must be true because all the papers are full of those stories aren't they icon_rolleyes.gif

Tell you what, why don't you and your German Doctor friend talk to some real people on real benefits, not the made up ones in the Sun & Daily Mail.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2112No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Feb 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
25852_1297892995.jpg
You've stolen my washing From out my back garden You've tarmacked my driveway Even though I said no You've nicked my lead flashing And weighed it in at the scrappy Oh St Helen's tatters Come rob me again:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_25852.jpg

I offer this, it could work alongside what's already been suggested, or as a stand-alone measure, it is quite draconian, and would probably never happen, but would return money to the public purse and boost the economy:-

Renationalise the services that the evil Thatcher sold off for profit in her term in office.

Thoughts?

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member47951No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1977_1349889235.jpg
"You are working for Satan." [i:2886spie]Kirkstaller[/i:2886spie] "Dare to know!" [i:2886spie]Immanuel Kant[/i:2886spie] "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive" [i:2886spie]Elbert Hubbard[/i:2886spie] "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." [i:2886spie]Oscar Wilde[/i:2886spie] [url=http://thevoluptuousmanifesto.blogspot.co.uk:2886spie][color=#4000FF:2886spie]The Voluptuous Manifesto[/color:2886spie][/url:2886spie] – thoughts on all sorts of stuff.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1977.jpg

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "Except, it's not. For one thing, the housing markets in the two countries are not especially comparable, eg the Germans' propensity to rent rather than buy; for another, there are huge variations in rent levels from the big metropolitan areas to the rest of the country, even very large conurbations. There are various factors at play and the proposition isn't made out. An rlarticle in the Guardian in 2011rl suggested German rents were overall cheaper. I'd say "it just depends", and that there is no point of general application.'"

Germany also has a system of rent capping, which we do not. This is primarily designed to prevent landlords hiking rents for people on lower incomes.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach14135No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2019Apr 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10123_1554736671.jpg
"I've not come 'alfway round t'world fot watch us lose. And I've come halfway round t'world, an' av watched um lose":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10123.jpg

The problem we have is that, just as this country has developed its systems and mindset over many years, the problems that have developed will also take years to sort. Unfortunately, people tend to demand a quick fix to things, when it's impossible. Not only do changes have to be phased in, but it will also take a long time to change peoples' mindsets.

Take smoking as an example. 25 years ago, people smoked in front of kids, in public places and it wasn't deemed a massive problem. It's only a prolonged campaign, and gradual withdrawal of advertising that has got us to where we are now. And it will take another 25 years to get to the 'ideal' stage.

So of course, the first problem is that a government gets five years. It's not enough. The smoking issue is one that both major parties agree on, so it's implementation has worked and both parties have persevered with it. Sadly that can't be the way with everything, where fundamental disagreements fuel an attitude (to some) of digging your heels in when the party you don't like suggests something.

Dally's idea of having a maximum sized branch chain of 25 is, on the surface unrealistic. But it's not quite as ridiculous as it sounds. Most large brands in the USA (and we know they're far from perfect, so lets not get into that) are franchised, rather than corporate owned. So whilst you get a big nationwide brand, when you walk into an outlet, you're in many cases dealing with that shop's owner or people directly employed by that person.

The concept of 'master franchising' - having chains within a chain is quite common - most Subway outlets in the UK, for instance, are either owned individually, or part of a chain of between 10 and 20 outlets. The letting agent, Belvoir, is going the same way. Why can't high street chains or even your large supermarkets operate in a similar way? There will be area managers up and down the country who would jump at the chance to be a part of things like that, and if one franchise fails, at least it doesn't put the other parts of the 'chain' at risk.

I often wonder if, say, HMV operated that way it might not have failed en masse, as you will get the individual entrepreneurs at the head of each part coming up with different ideas that they wouldn't be prevented from implementing (plus implementation will come at a lower cost, because they have fewer outlets, and can then be adopted as official policy by head office, to be rolled out amongst everyone else). Secondly, every outlet wouldn't have been in deficit, so at least the profitable ones would have remained. As it was, the entire group was put under strain by the weakest performers, which killed the entire business.

On another note, I don't think removing benefits or adding more tax will do much to encourage or discourage certain types of behaviour. Only education will do that over a long period of time. You have to start with the kids, so that they grow up with attitudes that are alien to most of their parents. Easier said than done, I accept.

I don't think that it's a good idea to tax everyone to death. The only way the economy will grow is when there is money available to be spent in it, and it follows that the more money that goes to the government, is money that cannot be spent in shops or online.

This is by no means everything, but why not start here...?

- Stamp Duty. Currently paid ONLY by the buyer, and only on purchases more than £125k. This has killed the £125-£150k market, and also the £250-£300k market where it jumps to 3%. My view is that all buyers and all sellers should pay stamp duty at 0.5% of transaction value, no matter that the price. It's an affordable level, that way, and everyone pays something.

- Tax. Get rid of tax codes, and introduce a very simple sliding scale. If you earn X, you pay X. The onus should also be on the employee to make payment, not the employer. It cannot in this day and age be too difficult to compel employers to calculate wages online, which sends relevant info to HMRC, who then take the employee's tax by direct debit FROM the employee a set amount of time afterwards. Again, this is as much about instilling responsibility in the general public, and making people take responsibility for their own affairs.

- National Insurance. As above, however the employer should still make their contribution as they do now. A concession should be offered, in that a rebate should be available to the employer if they take on an apprentice, or young staff member who receives some kind of formal training.

There's loads I could go into, but I'll let you shoot the above down first icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2021Jul 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
143_1357419061.jpg

Allied to my idea of annual taxes on second homes, capital gains tax on them should be scrapped. The two measures together would free up loads of property and cut prices (although the banking system probably wouyldn't withstand that at present). A big problem with CGT is that long-term landlords just hold onto their property until they die to avoid the CGT hit on sale.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach14302No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Sep 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17123_1311448581.jpg
If you only knew the POWER of the dark side.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17123.jpg

Quote: Dally "Do you want to swap some action figures? I'll see if any of the local kids have any going spare and will PM you.'"

I don't own any ta.
I do find you fascination with them a concern however.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14395No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26.jpg
Last league derby at Central Park 5/9/1999: Wigan 28 St. Helens 20 Last league derby at Knowsley Road 2/4/2010: St. Helens 10 Wigan 18:26.jpg

Quote: ROBINSON "Take smoking as an example. 25 years ago, people smoked in front of kids, in public places and it wasn't deemed a massive problem. It's only a prolonged campaign, and gradual withdrawal of advertising that has got us to where we are now. And it will take another 25 years to get to the 'ideal' stage.

So of course, the first problem is that a government gets five years. It's not enough. The smoking issue is one that both major parties agree on, so it's implementation has worked and both parties have persevered with it. Sadly that can't be the way with everything, where fundamental disagreements fuel an attitude (to some) of digging your heels in when the party you don't like suggests something.'"

I would argue the biggest change in the attitude to smoking was brought about by legislation. That is the ban on smoking in public places. Prior to that all the advertising bans and so on didn't do a great deal to stop smoking. Restaurants, pubs and even offices were cloudy places to be despite the hands off approach which basically just said smoking is bad for you. I grew up with both parents smoking. My Mum for all of her 89 years and my Dad for some of his 85 and when I started work there was no need for the smokers to leave the office for a drag. The biggest change I have noticed in smoking is as a direct result of legislation.

So if you are putting the history of smoking in this country forward as a kind of example where education results in a gradual change for the better I think you have instead highlighted the fact that to really make a difference quickly the game changer was legislation not education.

Quote: ROBINSON " - Tax. Get rid of tax codes, and introduce a very simple sliding scale. If you earn X, you pay X. The onus should also be on the employee to make payment, not the employer. It cannot in this day and age be too difficult to compel employers to calculate wages online, which sends relevant info to HMRC, who then take the employee's tax by direct debit FROM the employee a set amount of time afterwards. Again, this is as much about instilling responsibility in the general public, and making people take responsibility for their own affairs.

- National Insurance. As above, however the employer should still make their contribution as they do now. A concession should be offered, in that a rebate should be available to the employer if they take on an apprentice, or young staff member who receives some kind of formal training.'"

The idea tax an NI should be collected from the employee via direct debit is ludicrously impractical. That is tens of millions of direct debit mandates HMRC would have to keep up to date instead of dealing with the (far fewer) employers making single payments to HMRC. God knows how it would work with an increasingly casual based workforce as well.

In fact what we want is an extension of P.A.Y.E to everyone. It's quite clear whenever possible people who don't receive their salary through P.A.Y.E are as quick to spot their own mini tax avoidance schemes as anyone who has been vilified for doing this on a large scale such as Jimmy Carr.

P.A.Y.E and the resulting P60 is also how the government judges your entitlement to things like the level of University Maintenance loan your kids can apply for (just one example of many). I know people who were outside of of P.A.Y.E who were not rich by any means who still managed to create a picture of virtually no tax paid so their kid even got a grant never mind a loan and tuition fees paid. Outside of P.A.Y.E it is far too easy to hide income from the tax man. I am sure tax avoidance would go through the roof if what you suggest was implemented.

Also getting rid of tax codes is also impractical. What does a sliding scale mean? It is just in effect many more tax codes! I am sure you know the amount of tax paid by an employee in any one month is based on their total income to date in the tax year and that the amount of tax is basically read off income tax tables for a particular tax code.

That means unless you have a basis for the employees tax liability (their tax code) you can't construct the tax tables. The only thing you could do is collect all the tax in one go at the end of the tax year when you knew the employees full tax liability. That would starve the government of tax revenue during the year. Taking some tax off employees as the year progresses with a view to sorting it out at the end when the correct liability was known would be a nightmare as well.

Finally your comment about not taxing people to death. Our tax rates are some of the lowest around already. The problem is we don't manage to collect it all from both individuals and companies. If we did we might not have such a great big bloody whole in the public finances. So instead of strange schemes such as those you suggest I'd say devoting effort to plugging the tax gap would go a long way to sorting the public finances out.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member18060No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

A greater emphasis in turning raw materials into finished products and the technology that supports it - in a word manufacturing.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach14135No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2019Apr 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10123_1554736671.jpg
"I've not come 'alfway round t'world fot watch us lose. And I've come halfway round t'world, an' av watched um lose":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10123.jpg

Quote: Sal Paradise "A greater emphasis in turning raw materials into finished products and the technology that supports it - in a word manufacturing.'"

One major problem with that is the fact we can't do it cheaply enough, hence why a lot of it is done abroad.

My own view is that we need to do a lot more of the things we're good at (designing, engineering, marketing etc) as a lead into making things abroad. In fact that's already happening - most car manufacturers have the R&D departments here, for instance.

42 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
42 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.0185546875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Round 17 Warrington Away
Trebor1
32m
Shopping list for 2025
RockNRolla
Recent
Squads - Leopards v Giants
satanicmills
Recent
Odsal lease up for sale
Wigan Bull
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Exeter Rhino
12s
Rumours and signings v9
jonh
14s
Arthur In
KaeruJim
16s
Shopping list for 2025
RockNRolla
18s
Saints h
Zig
26s
Odsal lease up for sale
Wigan Bull
34s
Recruitment rumours and links
Alffi_7
51s
Tonights game v Leeds
karetaker
56s
Watson gone
Jo Jumbuck
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Warrington Wolves Into Second With Win Over Leeds
RLFANS News
TODAY
Tonights game v Leeds
karetaker
TODAY
Watson toast
Willzay
TODAY
Watson Been Stood Down
Deeeekos
TODAY
Watson gone
Jo Jumbuck
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Giants
satanicmills
TODAY
Just makes me laugh
Wildmoggy
TODAY
Anyone know about wfd v batley
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Bradford
BigTime
TODAY
One more Saints inspired novel
glee
TODAY
Bradford Away 140724
RealSteel89
TODAY
Fax v Fev
The Phantom
TODAY
Cas
RfE
TODAY
Round 17 Warrington Away
Trebor1
TODAY
Saints h
Zig
TODAY
For the live of god Arthur out
batleyrhino
TODAY
Arthur In
KaeruJim
TODAY
Wakefield H
Peter Goddar
TODAY
Squad for Leeds
Or thane
TODAY
Academy Internationa
Winslade's O
TODAY
Jamie Humphreys NRL Debut
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
York v Dons Sunday 14th July 2024 3pm
Double Movem
TODAY
Warrington v Wigan Super League game to take place in Las Ve
Saddened!
TODAY
Las Vegas Official
TF and the w
TODAY
have the rules changed
Spookisback
TODAY
FC v hull kr
Jake the Peg
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Into Second ..
Salford Hold On To Beat Unluck..
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 2,904 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
11:00
Cronulla
v
Wests
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
17:30
WiganW
v
St.HelensW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
20:00
LondonB
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
St.Helens
 TOMORROW
08:30
Gold Coast
v
Parramatta
10:35
Brisbane
v
St.George
12:00
York V
v
FeatherstoneW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Hull KR
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
       Championship 2024-R15
Whitehaven
v
Toulouse
Catalans
v
Salford
 Sun 14th Jul
12:00
Wire W
v
LeedsW
       League One 2024-R15
14:00
Newcastle
v
Hunslet
14:00
Hudds W
v
BarrowW
       Championship 2024-R15
Batley
v
Barrow
Bradford
v
Wakefield
Halifax
v
Featherstone
Sheffield
v
Swinton
Widnes
v
Dewsbury
York
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R15
Oldham
v
Crusaders
Workington
v
Rochdale
17:05
Manly
v
Newcastle
 Wed 17th Jul
     State of Origin 2023-R3
11:05
Queensland
v
New South Wales
 Sat 17th Aug 2024
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
13:00
Hull FC
v
LondonB
15:30
Wigan
v
St.Helens
18:00
Warrington
v
Leeds
 Sun 18th Aug 2024
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
Leigh
v
Salford
Catalans
v
Hull KR
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
WSL2024
WiganW-St.HelensW
SL
Wigan-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
Leigh-Salford
SL
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Thu 11th Jul
NRL 19 Dolphins36-28Souths
SL 17 Warrington30-18Leeds
Sun 7th Jul
NRL 18 Sydney42-12St.George
NRL 18 Canberra12-16Newcastle
SL 16 Salford22-20Hull FC
CH 14 Dewsbury16-20Doncaster
CH 14 Featherstone66-0Whitehaven
CH 14 Swinton24-12Widnes
CH 14 Wakefield34-12Batley
CH 14 York54-12Barrow
L1 14 Newcastle0-44Workington
L1 14 Crusaders18-32Midlands
L1 14 Keighley20-20Rochdale
WSL2024 7 Wire W10-32Hudds W
WSL2024 7 York V44-0BarrowW
Sat 6th Jul
NRL 18 Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
NRL 18 Wests28-40Melbourne
NRL 18 NQL Cowboys20-22Manly
SL 16 Hull KR14-16Catalans
SL 16 Leeds17-16LondonB
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 15 427 170 257 26
Warrington 17 436 231 205 24
St.Helens 16 429 170 259 22
Hull KR 16 397 217 180 22
Salford 16 317 308 9 22
Catalans 16 304 234 70 20

Leeds 17 309 316 -7 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 16 246 435 -189 9
Hull FC 16 218 496 -278 4
LondonB 16 156 615 -459 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 14 520 154 366 28
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 14 353 230 123 19
Toulouse 13 344 186 158 17
Widnes 14 327 269 58 15
Featherstone 14 396 283 113 14

Doncaster 14 257 341 -84 13
York 15 339 305 34 12
Batley 14 217 320 -103 12
Swinton 14 284 344 -60 10