FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > The Sin Bin > Brexit Anyone ? (part 3)
1405 posts in 95 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
RankPostsTeam
International Star15521
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50722_1319672516.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50722.jpg

Quote: Sal Paradise "The remain campaign said the economy would collapse and we would need an emergency budget with a hike in tax rates if we voted to leave. Something you appear to have omitted from your post? Or are you suggesting that didn't happen?'"

I've said before and I'll say again - there was lots of pointless rhetoric on both sides; that said, we're hardly in a great place economically are we, despite the spin; the value of the £ has tanked, GDP has risen slightly but that doesn't help inequality, and employment is up, but only because the govt fiddle the figures to exclude lots of people, and to include people who work 1 hour a week on a zero hour contract. Meanwhile, public services are slashed to the bone, the NHS, police, fire service and schools are virtually crippled, homelessness is up, and the number of children living in absolute poverty has risen.

Quote: Sal Paradise "People voted for three main things

Which laws negatively impacted you? What don't you like about immigration? How much of the EU contribution was wasted do you think?

Quote: Sal Paradise "For me no deal could be detrimental short term, however long term the growth economies are not in Europe and could we do better deals with these countries outside of the EU that would benefit us more longer term.'"

See you're doing exactly what I described - we *could* do better deals; as an independent, largely irrelevant island that is no longer the gateway to the European market, you expect the growing Tiger economies to bend over for us? They may well offer trade deals - but they'll want favourable tarrifs, relaxation of standards and protections, and probably a load of visas. And it will take years to resolve, as these things do.

It's fantasy land.

RankPostsTeam
International Star17934
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp006.gif
:simpsons/simp006.gif

Quote: Sal Paradise "The remain campaign said the economy would collapse and we would need an emergency budget with a hike in tax rates if we voted to leave. Something you appear to have omitted from your post? Or are you suggesting that didn't happen?

People voted for three main things

This is ok but, necessarily, we are making it more difficult to trade with our closest and largest market, which is crazy.
Unless the promises of a free trade deal with the EU AND the ability to trade everywhere else with supremely beneficial trade deals, all of which will take multiple years to set up.
The picture sole by leave suggested zero down side and yet, our current government's new best buddies (the DUP) seem to have a significantly different view and the Irish Border certainly wasn't mentioned during the referendum campaign (by either side).
The deal with the EU has to give the UK less preferential terms (if only to prevent other countries from trying to leave) and we still come back to a fundamental situation thet, there isn't a hope in hell of the UK using preferential trading terms with say India/ China, to gain commercial benefit, to supply certain good back into the EU - It wont happen.

Also, from the debacle that we have all witnessed so far (the negotiations with the EU 27), do you really think that the UK will do better then the EU when negotiating with the "rest of the world" ? really ? d040.gif d040.gif d040.gif d040.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman17121No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
755_1290430740.jpg
“At last, a real, Tory budget,” Daily Mail 24/9/22 "It may be that the honourable gentleman doesn't like mixing with his own side … but we on this side have a more convivial, fraternal spirit." Jacob Rees-Mogg 21/10/21 A member of the Guardian-reading, tofu-eating wokerati.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_755.jpg

Quote: post "By giving us a bad deal or nothing.'"

What is a bad deal? You have not stated one issue despite being pretty certain they are screwing us & giving us a bad deal.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
755_1290430740.jpg
“At last, a real, Tory budget,” Daily Mail 24/9/22 "It may be that the honourable gentleman doesn't like mixing with his own side … but we on this side have a more convivial, fraternal spirit." Jacob Rees-Mogg 21/10/21 A member of the Guardian-reading, tofu-eating wokerati.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_755.jpg

Quote: Sal Paradise "
For me no deal could be detrimental short term, however long term the growth economies are not in Europe and could we do better deals with these countries outside of the EU that would benefit us more longer term.'"

Why would those countries give us a better deal than a deal with 27 other countries combined with a significantly bigger market? Is it cos we won the war?

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12614
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33809_1522680904.png
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_33809.png

Quote: post "By giving us a bad deal or nothing.'"

But it is broadly in line with what other countries have, who are beyond all of May’s red lines. It’s what we (well, our PM) asked for. It isn’t remotely punitive, imo. I don’t think it is even an especially bad deal, under the circumstances - although obviously it can be seen as such by people who still want to remain, or who imagined our special, ambitious, bespoke deal would somehow give us something like the best of both worlds.

The thing about going off and seeing if you can do better by yourself, is that you can’t really blame the ones you’re leaving for not going out of their way to make your life easier.

The backstop for the border between NI and Ireland is a unique difficulty, but not one of the of the EU’s making.

I mean, really - what did you expect?

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
755_1290430740.jpg

Quote: Mild Rover "But it is broadly in line with what other countries have, who are beyond all of May’s red lines. It’s what we (well, our PM) asked for. It isn’t remotely punitive, imo. I don’t think it is even an especially bad deal, under the circumstances - although obviously it can be seen as such by people who still want to remain, or who imagined our special, ambitious, bespoke deal would somehow give us something like the best of both worlds.

The thing about going off and seeing if you can do better by yourself, is that you can’t really blame the ones you’re leaving for not going out of their way to make your life easier.

The backstop for the border between NI and Ireland is a unique difficulty, but not one of the of the EU’s making.

I mean, really - what did you expect?'"

Please don't help this muppet answer the questions. He has made 2 clear statements that are fundamental to what the majority of the xenophobes believe but when questioned cannot provide a grain of evidence.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator31686
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
438_1551258406.jpg
"If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them," - Wayne Bennett.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_438.jpg

And so the merry go round starts again.

To say no deal is possibly going to be beneficial in the long term is like saying in 1911 that ocean liner passenger safety is going to improve after the Titanic.

Why not avoid the iceberg?

I've been involved in emergency planning and response for 13 years for the Police, Local Authorities, NHS, Red Cross and Central Government. I've dealt with incidents from terrorism to flooding to infectious disease outbreaks. Never have I come across a situation where something that will require a national Major Incident response for at least 6 months is allowed to happen when it could be averted. It's like witnessing a slow motion car crash where the drivers can stop it happening at any time but plough on regardless.

Allowing no deal will be political suicide for any government that allows it to occur. It's a shame that it will have to occur for people to see it.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
755_1290430740.jpg

Quote: Bullseye "
Allowing no deal will be political suicide for any government that allows it to occur. '"

Really? Capitalist greed caused the world's biggest financial disaster. The poor paid for it through austerity. The Tories got back in power. I am in no doubt that leaving with no deal would be disastrous, but you can be sure the MSM would not blame Brexit. It would be the EU - see Post's posts - the unions, greedy workers, immigrants, the Labour party, environmentalists, vegans.....anyone else.

RankPostsTeam
International Star15521
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50722_1319672516.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50722.jpg

Quote: Mild Rover "or who imagined our special, ambitious, bespoke deal would somehow give us something like the best of both worlds'"

Did they imagine that, or were they explicitly told it by charlatans like David Davis, or disaster capitalists like Rees-Mogg, and believed it because, in true public schoolboy style, if you spew any old with sufficient confidence, long words and a plummy accent, the plebs will take it on good faith?

We've been had.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator31686
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
438_1551258406.jpg
"If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them," - Wayne Bennett.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_438.jpg

Quote: tigertot "Really? Capitalist greed caused the world's biggest financial disaster. The poor paid for it through austerity. The Tories got back in power. I am in no doubt that leaving with no deal would be disastrous, but you can be sure the MSM would not blame Brexit. It would be the EU - see Post's posts - the unions, greedy workers, immigrants, the Labour party, environmentalists, vegans.....anyone else.'"

I'm sure you're right initially. I expect with the benefit of 50-100 years people will see the light. Right around the time Jacob Rees Mogg reckons it might be when we start to see whether it was worth it or not.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 86f48e3566

I'm very disappointed with the MSM. Their coverage of Brexit preparations has been woeful. There are lots of juicy stories too if they could drag themselves away from Westminster for a moment and do some digging.

Fact is you can prepare your backside off for no deal but it would cost far more than the £5bn already put aside for it to do it anywhere near properly. At some point you have to ask if it's so expensive and time consuming why do it? It's like building another Titanic to be the lifeboat for the Titanic when we could just avoid the iceberg.

I promise no more Titanic analogies now.
Quote: tigertot "Really? Capitalist greed caused the world's biggest financial disaster. The poor paid for it through austerity. The Tories got back in power. I am in no doubt that leaving with no deal would be disastrous, but you can be sure the MSM would not blame Brexit. It would be the EU - see Post's posts - the unions, greedy workers, immigrants, the Labour party, environmentalists, vegans.....anyone else.'"

I'm sure you're right initially. I expect with the benefit of 50-100 years people will see the light. Right around the time Jacob Rees Mogg reckons it might be when we start to see whether it was worth it or not.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 86f48e3566

I'm very disappointed with the MSM. Their coverage of Brexit preparations has been woeful. There are lots of juicy stories too if they could drag themselves away from Westminster for a moment and do some digging.

Fact is you can prepare your backside off for no deal but it would cost far more than the £5bn already put aside for it to do it anywhere near properly. At some point you have to ask if it's so expensive and time consuming why do it? It's like building another Titanic to be the lifeboat for the Titanic when we could just avoid the iceberg.

I promise no more Titanic analogies now.

RankPostsTeam
International Star17934
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp006.gif
:simpsons/simp006.gif

Quote: Bullseye "I'm sure you're right initially. I expect with the benefit of 50-100 years people will see the light. Right around the time Jacob Rees Mogg reckons it might be when we start to see whether it was worth it or not.

I agree that the coverage of the implications of Brexit have been woeful. However, there has been wild exaggeration about empty shelves etc.
As with most supply and demand situations, most things can be overcome by throwing additional resources at any particular situation and on the basis that there will be suppliers wanting to maintain supplies and customers wanting those goods, although there will be some disruption, most things will find a new level pretty damn quickly and any opportunities that arise form and inability to supply, for whatever reason, will quickly be filled.
My company has certainly increased stock from overseas to overcome the short term, although these goal posts do look to have moved (or being on the move) and the key will be in stock piling essential supplies, to overcome any short term issues.
The media love a crisis and they always seem desperate to create one wherever possible. From Brexit to weather, climate change, immigration etc, etc - these are al real issues but, we dont get balanced reporting on so many stories.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator31686
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
438_1551258406.jpg

Quote: wrencat1873 "I agree that the coverage of the implications of Brexit have been woeful. However, there has been wild exaggeration about empty shelves etc.'"

All I can really comment on with any authority is how it would affect the NHS. It's about a lot more than just supply and demand of medicines.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12614
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33809_1522680904.png
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_33809.png

You know what? It’s late in the day, but fair play to her on her latest offer. If she is serious, then I hope Corbyn isn’t a wally about it.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member18060No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: bren2k "I've said before and I'll say again - there was lots of pointless rhetoric on both sides; that said, we're hardly in a great place economically are we, despite the spin; the value of the £ has tanked, GDP has risen slightly but that doesn't help inequality, and employment is up, but only because the govt fiddle the figures to exclude lots of people, and to include people who work 1 hour a week on a zero hour contract. Meanwhile, public services are slashed to the bone, the NHS, police, fire service and schools are virtually crippled, homelessness is up, and the number of children living in absolute poverty has risen.

Which laws negatively impacted you? What don't you like about immigration? How much of the EU contribution was wasted do you think?

See you're doing exactly what I described - we *could* do better deals; as an independent, largely irrelevant island that is no longer the gateway to the European market, you expect the growing Tiger economies to bend over for us? They may well offer trade deals - but they'll want favourable tarrifs, relaxation of standards and protections, and probably a load of visas. And it will take years to resolve, as these things do.

It's fantasy land.'"

To you it is and you are entitled to that opinion - there are plenty of countries that trade very successfully with the EU that aren't members - these "Tiger" countries don't appear to have issues and they are growing at a far more rapid rate than any country in the EU.

The EU economy is in a better state than any of the larger countries in Europe - Germany is about to go into recession and France is a complete basket case.

Inequality has happened despite membership of the EU how is staying in going to help that? The UK is unique in that respect it is a issue in every country. Perhaps if we weren't spending c9bn in sporting the likes of Bulgaria we would have more money to support our own people. You are grasping at straws in respect of unemployment - but that's your perrogative.

What do I not like about EU laws - that our own courts dont have the utimate jurisdiction - ask Italy how they feel about not being able to implement what they feel is best for their country because the EU suggests it breaks some of their laws. It would be great if the government were prepared. I think it would be a positive thing if the government could offer subsides to attract new business - sadly this is not allowed under EU rules.

The EU is a bloated beaurocracy filled with the unelected such as Tusk, Barnier so like any large organisation waste will be significant. I have no issue with immigration diversity is a good thing provided the behaviours/values that we espose are adopted.

The government has invested record amounts on the NHS and Education - you could invest the whole GDP of the economy country in the NHS and it will not be sufficient so what is enough how much should we invest and how do we pay for it?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5433
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Hopefully,we leave with a deal but i am sure the best deal would have been attained if Brexit was a cross party affair from the word go instead of allowing the EU to get the upper hand in negotiations, because the UK didn't provide a united front.

1405 posts in 95 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
1405 posts in 95 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.48876953125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
The NRL Thread
TheBlackPear
1m
Horne Out
AdamH
2m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
2m
Salford - Away
Marcus's Bic
3m
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
5m
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
7m
TV Games - Not Hull
The games af
8m
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Jemmo
10m
Round 16 London Home
The Biffs Ba
10m
Batley Bulldogs H
FIL
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Leeds Home
Uncle Rico
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 17
FoxyRhino
TODAY
Where are the away fans
The Phantom
TODAY
Salford Hold On To Beat Unlucky Hull FC
RLFANS News
TODAY
Rate My Takeaway
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Woeful performance against London
ploinerrhino
TODAY
Accountability
Hangerman2
TODAY
email
orangeman
TODAY
This site is crap
Philbetter
TODAY
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win Over the Broncos
RLFANS News
TODAY
Prettys Girls in your city for night
jackmac452
TODAY
Vegas Baby
Jason65
TODAY
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thriller
RLFANS News
TODAY
Reserves
BigTime
TODAY
Tonights game v Giants
Uncle Rico
TODAY
Free parking
Philth
TODAY
Salford Away Travel Information
LancashireRe
TODAY
Batley next
Kettykat
TODAY
Round 16 London Home
The Biffs Ba
TODAY
Leeds
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
Injuries and available cover
Marcus's Bic
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Salford Hold On To Beat Unluck..
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 2,446 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Thu 11th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
10:50
Dolphins
v
Souths
 Fri 12th Jul
11:00
Cronulla
v
Wests
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
17:30
WiganW
v
St.HelensW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
20:00
LondonB
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Leeds
Warrington
v
St.Helens
 Sat 13th Jul
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
08:30
Gold Coast
v
Parramatta
10:35
Brisbane
v
St.George
12:00
York V
v
FeatherstoneW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Hull KR
       Championship 2024-R15
Whitehaven
v
Toulouse
Catalans
v
Salford
 Sun 14th Jul
12:00
Wire W
v
LeedsW
       League One 2024-R15
14:00
Newcastle
v
Hunslet
14:00
Hudds W
v
BarrowW
       Championship 2024-R15
Batley
v
Barrow
Bradford
v
Wakefield
Halifax
v
Featherstone
Sheffield
v
Swinton
Widnes
v
Dewsbury
York
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R15
Oldham
v
Crusaders
Workington
v
Rochdale
17:05
Manly
v
Newcastle
 Wed 17th Jul
     State of Origin 2023-R3
11:05
Queensland
v
New South Wales
 Sat 17th Aug 2024
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
13:00
Hull FC
v
LondonB
15:30
Wigan
v
St.Helens
18:00
Warrington
v
Leeds
 Sun 18th Aug 2024
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
Leigh
v
Salford
Catalans
v
Hull KR
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
Leigh-Salford
SL
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 7th Jul
NRL 18 Sydney42-12St.George
NRL 18 Canberra12-16Newcastle
SL 16 Salford22-20Hull FC
CH 14 Dewsbury16-20Doncaster
CH 14 Featherstone66-0Whitehaven
CH 14 Swinton24-12Widnes
CH 14 Wakefield34-12Batley
CH 14 York54-12Barrow
L1 14 Newcastle0-44Workington
L1 14 Crusaders18-32Midlands
L1 14 Keighley20-20Rochdale
WSL2024 7 Wire W10-32Hudds W
WSL2024 7 York V44-0BarrowW
Sat 6th Jul
NRL 18 Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
NRL 18 Wests28-40Melbourne
NRL 18 NQL Cowboys20-22Manly
SL 16 Hull KR14-16Catalans
SL 16 Leeds17-16LondonB
CH 14 Toulouse12-12Bradford
WSL2024 7 LeedsW6-16St.HelensW
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 15 427 170 257 26
St.Helens 16 429 170 259 22
Warrington 16 406 213 193 22
Hull KR 16 397 217 180 22
Salford 16 317 308 9 22
Catalans 16 304 234 70 20

Leeds 16 291 286 5 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 16 246 435 -189 9
Hull FC 16 218 496 -278 4
LondonB 16 156 615 -459 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 14 520 154 366 28
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 14 353 230 123 19
Toulouse 13 344 186 158 17
Widnes 14 327 269 58 15
Featherstone 14 396 283 113 14

Doncaster 14 257 341 -84 13
York 15 339 305 34 12
Batley 14 217 320 -103 12
Swinton 14 284 344 -60 10