JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
74477_1446573432.jpg
In my lexicon, NASA stands for: Nazi And Space Actor. If you ever ensued to start poking around NASA the Apollo moon landings, a keen eye & open mind will bring you to the conclusion that it was a staged hoax. In fact the pure hard scientific evidence & analysis irrevocably reveals the fraud among many. Think about it, the greatest feat accomplished by man is an elaborate Hollywood production that cost the US taxpayer a cool 30 billion. Imagine what JC could create with that, it pisses me off more that NASA has built up a money-sucking colossus composed of lies, hoaxes and misinformation. The US taxpayer derives virtually no benefit from NASA'S existence & alleged scientific contributions derived by supposed explorations & experiments in space. Absent of any other sources to verify, we have had to prostate ourselves to the so-called "experts" despite irrefutable evidence that NASA's nothing more than an elaborate financial embezzler & pseudoscience peddler:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_74477.jpg

As of now after months of further research answering the initial doubts I had, I'm convinced we are living on a flat earth! It's actually obvious when you finally break free of the matrix New World Order group think tank. And, yes this is another conspiracy from the powers to be. This could be considered the biggest hoax they have hoodwinked the people into yet (which is saying something).

Now, I'm not going to go over every single argument here in this simple post, and I'm not going to begin a flat earth blog to begin to become a leader in the field. I do want to give a layman's approach to this deception we have been fooled into believing. There's some very good research you can find on YouTube on this, as well as websites and interviews. Just steer clear of the dis-info agents called the Flat Earth society. They are sort of like the Alex Jones and the David Icke’s of the New World Order conspiracy.
I'll leave some links and videos below this post, of course, for the serious inquirer that really loves the truth and wants to know if there is anything to this argument.

Some notable leading researchers that I've found are Eric Dubay, Mark Sargent, and Rob Skiba they are sincere people These guys know their stuff and think for themselves.

So, how does a plane flying from New York to London end up having the same times either way they fly? Whether flying east or west, the plane takes the same time to get there?! The plane takes the same time to get to it's destination whether flying from New York to London, or from London back to New York! Right there, this proves that there is no ball earth spinning at a 1000mph eastward as the scientific elite tell us!
Why can a boat see a lighthouse from the sea 80 miles away? The curvature of the earth wouldn't allow a lighthouse to be seen that far away, but it can be seen on a flat earth. Every mile away an object is it would go lower and lower, to the amount of about a half a mile below the curved horizon from 80 miles away, but the lighthouse is only around 200 ft high! Explain that one.

Now NASA is a satanic organization created by the Nazi's that came over after WW2, Freemasons run NASA and are the astronauts, anyone who denies this isn’t really playing with a full deck and should stop reading this post now. There are no planets spinning around the sun – they are close in stars and lights, the sun and the moon are circling around the top of the flat earth from only about 3,000 miles away and they are the same size, there are no satellites, there is no real pictures of the earth that are not manipulated- and only one that is used in all the books from Apollo missions window!, Antarctica surrounds the disc shaped earth's edges, the Bible talks about the earth being fixed and unmovable, the Bible calls the earth a circle (not a ball), the horizon is always eye level no matter how far you go up into the air (20,000 ft. a non-government camera has been), ancient cultures all thought the earth was flat until 500 years ago when Jesuit Priest said otherwise (Jesuits!), Antarctica is off limits to private industry although it has vast resources, no private explorer can explore the North Pole or Antarctica, There’s a treaty in place with military presence if both areas are privately trespassed with a hefty prison sentence hanging over you when caught.

There is so much evidence that the earth is actually flat it's unbelievable. Spiritually, this reality of a flat earth settles in my soul and being with the up-most peace and reality. It's as if I knew it all along. I mean, flying around on a spinning earth in some vast universe just never clicked with me. From all observance, we are stationary and the earth is flat, not spinning and I don't care what some Jesuit says about some un-provable theories they made up about gravity and the solar system – it's all a lie!

Now, I've brought up some points, but as I said you are going to have to research this more on your own by simply watching one of the well-done documentaries down below by some capable researchers. I know you'll have some questions as I did, but as far as I'm concerned, those questions can be answered much better than the questions you'll start to have about this earth being a ball that is flying around the sun.

Now, about the motive of this conspiracy. This is in fact one of the most compelling pieces of evidence that I've come up with of why they came up with this ball earth theory. As I said before the Jesuits came up with this theory with a fellow named Nicolaus Copernicus (b. 1473 – d. 1543) who was a Jesuit.

By brainwashing people into believing the world is a ball in a vast solar system the elite New World Order, Illuminati, Vatican Jesuits, Mystery Babylon, gain the worship of the sun and become the scientific elite, which everyone was in awe and dependent on instead of God Almighty – Jesus Christ.

So, by making this silly spinning earth thing up, they could then pave the way for evolution, the Big Bang Theory, Alien life on other planets, a scientific elite, the worship of a ed sun, the deity of modern science which can “space travel”, and basically throw us off our very common sense itself by conditioning us to not believe what we know to be true- that we are stationary and the celestial bodies are revolving around the earth!

Well, that's it for now. I'm sure I'll be talking about the Flat Earth more in further post’s and I really encourage you to watch at least one documentaries below before you call this a load of bollix, cause it's the truth – the Earth is Flat!. Now I wont reply to neandatholic questions. I’m not bothered if this subject rubs you up the wrong way, in todays world truth is stranger than fiction, someone might read and watch the clips and the seed is planted, after all you’ve got this far you must be intrigued.

This video is a must watch it will answer most of your undoubted questions. Here’s 200 Flat Earth Proofs in under 2 hours! The largest collection of supposed "spinning ball Earth proofs" I can find from NASA is 10, all of which are debunked in the following video. So here is 20x the amount of proofs your government has ever given you that you are NOT living on a spinning ball planet. Please watch this most important documentary and help share this on all your social media accounts so we can wake humanity up to this greatest deception and mother of all conspiracies! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

This is an introductory guide to the Flat Earth movement, starting with the Copernicus theory in 1514, false confirmation in 1957, and the extraordinary lengths that the world leaders have taken in order to keep their power. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8-YdgU-CF4

Here Mark Sargent’s Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This clue looks into the fact that while Hollywood makes many movies in space, they have never
attempted a factual account of the moon landing missions. The world is FLAT, and this will help you see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFYaT-U82JY

Are we inside a Truman show enclosed world, thousands of miles wide? This is part of a series of videos that shows not only is it possible, but likely. Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This clue looks at Admiral Richard E. Byrd, US Navy, and his involvement with the closing of Antarctica, otherwise known as our world's outer edge.The world is FLAT, and this will help you see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKvWWY03IAw

Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This clue looks into the USGS, otherwise known as the map makers of the world, and what they actually use as the globe reference map. The world is FLAT, and this will help you see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VpWYpAWxrM

This clue covers the near perfect design of the flat earth model and will break down some of the logic behind the decisions made. The world is FLAT, and this will help you see it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5FsdlGLynI

Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This clue looks into the question of why the authority would go to all the trouble of hiding the flat earth, and what they are afraid of. The world is FLAT, and this will help you see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnOzOZ2KW4s

Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This clue looks into the inevitable
design question below the surface, or more specifically, how thick the flat earth design would
need to be.The world is FLAT, and this will help you see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRTHK3M3iQU

GO to planefinder.net/ as you watch this. Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This clue looks into a topic I only
glanced at in the original guide, which are commercial flights in the Southern hemisphere, or in
the flat earth model, the land masses closest to the outer ring. The flights are all wrong.
The world is FLAT, and this will help you see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FuO8lQV18 I’ve studied this section thoroughly. Lan 801, is a fake flight try booking it and the price is extortionate to put punters off.

Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This video is story time, covering an old flat earth favourite you may not be aware of, what the dome might be used for, and some encouragement for those who have seen the truth. Even though the world is now smaller, it can weigh heavy on the soul. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li7Ry34SK0k

Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This video covers the GPS system, and how it hides every commercial ocean flight in the Southern hemisphere.The flights are hidden because the third rule of flat earth cannot be broken: The flat earth has no shortcuts. True shortcuts cannot be faked, they can only be hidden.If you can get your head around it for even a minute, this will be last conspiracy you'll ever look at. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLD8g-7okww

This clue looks at the little things you can do to put pressure on the authority, maybe coaxing someone to become a whistle blower. I think it can be done, do you ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5sfov9QSW0

Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This video covers the Astronauts Gone Wild. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkzYqXUkmGQ

Hidden in plane sight. For those with eyes to see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ditQ1BfwlRA

Like I said Neandathalic questions won’t be answered. I await the brain accusations because you’ve not got any substance to your argument.
As of now after months of further research answering the initial doubts I had, I'm convinced we are living on a flat earth! It's actually obvious when you finally break free of the matrix New World Order group think tank. And, yes this is another conspiracy from the powers to be. This could be considered the biggest hoax they have hoodwinked the people into yet (which is saying something).

Now, I'm not going to go over every single argument here in this simple post, and I'm not going to begin a flat earth blog to begin to become a leader in the field. I do want to give a layman's approach to this deception we have been fooled into believing. There's some very good research you can find on YouTube on this, as well as websites and interviews. Just steer clear of the dis-info agents called the Flat Earth society. They are sort of like the Alex Jones and the David Icke’s of the New World Order conspiracy.
I'll leave some links and videos below this post, of course, for the serious inquirer that really loves the truth and wants to know if there is anything to this argument.

Some notable leading researchers that I've found are Eric Dubay, Mark Sargent, and Rob Skiba they are sincere people These guys know their stuff and think for themselves.

So, how does a plane flying from New York to London end up having the same times either way they fly? Whether flying east or west, the plane takes the same time to get there?! The plane takes the same time to get to it's destination whether flying from New York to London, or from London back to New York! Right there, this proves that there is no ball earth spinning at a 1000mph eastward as the scientific elite tell us!
Why can a boat see a lighthouse from the sea 80 miles away? The curvature of the earth wouldn't allow a lighthouse to be seen that far away, but it can be seen on a flat earth. Every mile away an object is it would go lower and lower, to the amount of about a half a mile below the curved horizon from 80 miles away, but the lighthouse is only around 200 ft high! Explain that one.

Now NASA is a satanic organization created by the Nazi's that came over after WW2, Freemasons run NASA and are the astronauts, anyone who denies this isn’t really playing with a full deck and should stop reading this post now. There are no planets spinning around the sun – they are close in stars and lights, the sun and the moon are circling around the top of the flat earth from only about 3,000 miles away and they are the same size, there are no satellites, there is no real pictures of the earth that are not manipulated- and only one that is used in all the books from Apollo missions window!, Antarctica surrounds the disc shaped earth's edges, the Bible talks about the earth being fixed and unmovable, the Bible calls the earth a circle (not a ball), the horizon is always eye level no matter how far you go up into the air (20,000 ft. a non-government camera has been), ancient cultures all thought the earth was flat until 500 years ago when Jesuit Priest said otherwise (Jesuits!), Antarctica is off limits to private industry although it has vast resources, no private explorer can explore the North Pole or Antarctica, There’s a treaty in place with military presence if both areas are privately trespassed with a hefty prison sentence hanging over you when caught.

There is so much evidence that the earth is actually flat it's unbelievable. Spiritually, this reality of a flat earth settles in my soul and being with the up-most peace and reality. It's as if I knew it all along. I mean, flying around on a spinning earth in some vast universe just never clicked with me. From all observance, we are stationary and the earth is flat, not spinning and I don't care what some Jesuit says about some un-provable theories they made up about gravity and the solar system – it's all a lie!

Now, I've brought up some points, but as I said you are going to have to research this more on your own by simply watching one of the well-done documentaries down below by some capable researchers. I know you'll have some questions as I did, but as far as I'm concerned, those questions can be answered much better than the questions you'll start to have about this earth being a ball that is flying around the sun.

Now, about the motive of this conspiracy. This is in fact one of the most compelling pieces of evidence that I've come up with of why they came up with this ball earth theory. As I said before the Jesuits came up with this theory with a fellow named Nicolaus Copernicus (b. 1473 – d. 1543) who was a Jesuit.

By brainwashing people into believing the world is a ball in a vast solar system the elite New World Order, Illuminati, Vatican Jesuits, Mystery Babylon, gain the worship of the sun and become the scientific elite, which everyone was in awe and dependent on instead of God Almighty – Jesus Christ.

So, by making this silly spinning earth thing up, they could then pave the way for evolution, the Big Bang Theory, Alien life on other planets, a scientific elite, the worship of a ed sun, the deity of modern science which can “space travel”, and basically throw us off our very common sense itself by conditioning us to not believe what we know to be true- that we are stationary and the celestial bodies are revolving around the earth!

Well, that's it for now. I'm sure I'll be talking about the Flat Earth more in further post’s and I really encourage you to watch at least one documentaries below before you call this a load of bollix, cause it's the truth – the Earth is Flat!. Now I wont reply to neandatholic questions. I’m not bothered if this subject rubs you up the wrong way, in todays world truth is stranger than fiction, someone might read and watch the clips and the seed is planted, after all you’ve got this far you must be intrigued.

This video is a must watch it will answer most of your undoubted questions. Here’s 200 Flat Earth Proofs in under 2 hours! The largest collection of supposed "spinning ball Earth proofs" I can find from NASA is 10, all of which are debunked in the following video. So here is 20x the amount of proofs your government has ever given you that you are NOT living on a spinning ball planet. Please watch this most important documentary and help share this on all your social media accounts so we can wake humanity up to this greatest deception and mother of all conspiracies! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

This is an introductory guide to the Flat Earth movement, starting with the Copernicus theory in 1514, false confirmation in 1957, and the extraordinary lengths that the world leaders have taken in order to keep their power. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8-YdgU-CF4

Here Mark Sargent’s Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This clue looks into the fact that while Hollywood makes many movies in space, they have never
attempted a factual account of the moon landing missions. The world is FLAT, and this will help you see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFYaT-U82JY

Are we inside a Truman show enclosed world, thousands of miles wide? This is part of a series of videos that shows not only is it possible, but likely. Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This clue looks at Admiral Richard E. Byrd, US Navy, and his involvement with the closing of Antarctica, otherwise known as our world's outer edge.The world is FLAT, and this will help you see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKvWWY03IAw

Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This clue looks into the USGS, otherwise known as the map makers of the world, and what they actually use as the globe reference map. The world is FLAT, and this will help you see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VpWYpAWxrM

This clue covers the near perfect design of the flat earth model and will break down some of the logic behind the decisions made. The world is FLAT, and this will help you see it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5FsdlGLynI

Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This clue looks into the question of why the authority would go to all the trouble of hiding the flat earth, and what they are afraid of. The world is FLAT, and this will help you see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnOzOZ2KW4s

Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This clue looks into the inevitable
design question below the surface, or more specifically, how thick the flat earth design would
need to be.The world is FLAT, and this will help you see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRTHK3M3iQU

GO to planefinder.net/ as you watch this. Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This clue looks into a topic I only
glanced at in the original guide, which are commercial flights in the Southern hemisphere, or in
the flat earth model, the land masses closest to the outer ring. The flights are all wrong.
The world is FLAT, and this will help you see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FuO8lQV18 I’ve studied this section thoroughly. Lan 801, is a fake flight try booking it and the price is extortionate to put punters off.

Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This video is story time, covering an old flat earth favourite you may not be aware of, what the dome might be used for, and some encouragement for those who have seen the truth. Even though the world is now smaller, it can weigh heavy on the soul. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li7Ry34SK0k

Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This video covers the GPS system, and how it hides every commercial ocean flight in the Southern hemisphere.The flights are hidden because the third rule of flat earth cannot be broken: The flat earth has no shortcuts. True shortcuts cannot be faked, they can only be hidden.If you can get your head around it for even a minute, this will be last conspiracy you'll ever look at. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLD8g-7okww

This clue looks at the little things you can do to put pressure on the authority, maybe coaxing someone to become a whistle blower. I think it can be done, do you ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5sfov9QSW0

Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the Flat Earth. This video covers the Astronauts Gone Wild. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkzYqXUkmGQ

Hidden in plane sight. For those with eyes to see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ditQ1BfwlRA

Like I said Neandathalic questions won’t be answered. I await the brain accusations because you’ve not got any substance to your argument.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11924
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
30596_1286642206.jpg
If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Frederick Douglas:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_30596.jpg

I knew God was going to sneak in at some point.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Commercial flights in the southern hemisphere?

Here is a plan of the route of Qantas flight QF28 (Santiago to Sydney), a regular route, this one from July 2015. It has a planned flight time of 13 hours 27 minutes and a planned distance 6347 nautical miles.

Except of course it can't do that, because according to you, the route would be, what, three of four times further than that?

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11924
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
30596_1286642206.jpg
If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Frederick Douglas:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_30596.jpg

Feck off, it disappeared, that completely believable image you just posted is made up.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Quote: theearthisflat "So, how does a plane flying from New York to London end up having the same times either way they fly? Whether flying east or west, the plane takes the same time to get there?! The plane takes the same time to get to it's destination whether flying from New York to London, or from London back to New York!'"

You are presumably one of the few humans who has never been on a plane nor met one at an airport.

It is a pure lie to claim that flights "have the same time". Everyone (as in 99% of normal people) knows they don't. A good example is the North Atlantic route, due to the variables introduced by the path of the Jet Stream.

A British Airways Boeing 777 broke the record from NY to Heathrow recently due to a very strong and favourable Jet Stream achieving groundspeed of up to 745mph and completing the flight in 5 hours 16 minutes
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -time.html

All you can say (I confidently predict) is that the pilot, all the passengers, Boeing, all tracking stations, NY and Heathrow Airports plus the press, devised this fake scenario as a small cog to oil the great conspiracy. Am I right? icon_mrgreen.gif
Quote: theearthisflat "So, how does a plane flying from New York to London end up having the same times either way they fly? Whether flying east or west, the plane takes the same time to get there?! The plane takes the same time to get to it's destination whether flying from New York to London, or from London back to New York!'"

You are presumably one of the few humans who has never been on a plane nor met one at an airport.

It is a pure lie to claim that flights "have the same time". Everyone (as in 99% of normal people) knows they don't. A good example is the North Atlantic route, due to the variables introduced by the path of the Jet Stream.

A British Airways Boeing 777 broke the record from NY to Heathrow recently due to a very strong and favourable Jet Stream achieving groundspeed of up to 745mph and completing the flight in 5 hours 16 minutes
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -time.html

All you can say (I confidently predict) is that the pilot, all the passengers, Boeing, all tracking stations, NY and Heathrow Airports plus the press, devised this fake scenario as a small cog to oil the great conspiracy. Am I right? icon_mrgreen.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12389.gif
:12389.gif

Quote: theearthisflat "<snip>'"

Hi mugwump icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain78No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
74477_1446573432.jpg
In my lexicon, NASA stands for: Nazi And Space Actor. If you ever ensued to start poking around NASA the Apollo moon landings, a keen eye & open mind will bring you to the conclusion that it was a staged hoax. In fact the pure hard scientific evidence & analysis irrevocably reveals the fraud among many. Think about it, the greatest feat accomplished by man is an elaborate Hollywood production that cost the US taxpayer a cool 30 billion. Imagine what JC could create with that, it pisses me off more that NASA has built up a money-sucking colossus composed of lies, hoaxes and misinformation. The US taxpayer derives virtually no benefit from NASA'S existence & alleged scientific contributions derived by supposed explorations & experiments in space. Absent of any other sources to verify, we have had to prostate ourselves to the so-called "experts" despite irrefutable evidence that NASA's nothing more than an elaborate financial embezzler & pseudoscience peddler:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_74477.jpg

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "You are presumably one of the few humans who has never been on a plane nor met one at an airport.

You are one thick programmed Borg. Can you not READ Properly. I wasn't insinuating Jetstream. I was explaining about the supposed 1000 mph globular spin you freak. If the globe was spinning at east to west, your supposed flight time would alter flying with and against the so called Earth's spin Your credibility is absolute zero go and play asteroids on your Atari.

Please go and dream on with your unrealistic waffle about your ridiculous beliefs. the questions and information you provide are so ridiculous ...you are just repeating nonsense questions which have been answered 100 times already in the video’s links. you do not wanna see the EVIDENCE so stop questioning,

Right QF 27 has been proven as a fake flight try booking it. When this hoax flight was exposed Qantas rapidly responded with a TV advert to extinguish the hoax. One dead give away is that flight 800, the non-stop from Auckland to Santiago was originally available 5 days a week, now it is seven days a week and they added another one, flight 1316, which is a duplicate that also departs every day...and at the same time...ha! So we have 2 x flights going to the same destination at the same time ( BET YOU DIDN’T RESEARCH deep enough to spot that did you ). Plus, the one stops that are in that Aukland to Santiago search have you flying to Sydney and catching the other fake flight, Qantas 27. Try booking it, its a nightmare. Faking flights is a piece of pjss see here. I didn’t know Santiago was so popular. 3x flights to Santiago same destination same exact departure time haha bigtime fake’s. All your picture proves is a flight route. But even that's fake proven in this link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3CFgUraHxg
Try tracking the flight it’ll drop off screen. Now provide me with some CURVTURE proof. How is it i’m providing the proof. It’s because you can’t provide any heliocentric evidence. Like I said in my post I won’t be answering to anymore of your neandathalic questions. If you watched the clips it contains all debunking heliocentrism evidence.

Your arguments are so flawed, no substantial proof. Your research is pjss poor. I won't answer you again. And please forget providing anymore curvature proof because your not capable. My 5 year old daughter asks more realistic questions than you.
Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "You are presumably one of the few humans who has never been on a plane nor met one at an airport.

You are one thick programmed Borg. Can you not READ Properly. I wasn't insinuating Jetstream. I was explaining about the supposed 1000 mph globular spin you freak. If the globe was spinning at east to west, your supposed flight time would alter flying with and against the so called Earth's spin Your credibility is absolute zero go and play asteroids on your Atari.

Please go and dream on with your unrealistic waffle about your ridiculous beliefs. the questions and information you provide are so ridiculous ...you are just repeating nonsense questions which have been answered 100 times already in the video’s links. you do not wanna see the EVIDENCE so stop questioning,

Right QF 27 has been proven as a fake flight try booking it. When this hoax flight was exposed Qantas rapidly responded with a TV advert to extinguish the hoax. One dead give away is that flight 800, the non-stop from Auckland to Santiago was originally available 5 days a week, now it is seven days a week and they added another one, flight 1316, which is a duplicate that also departs every day...and at the same time...ha! So we have 2 x flights going to the same destination at the same time ( BET YOU DIDN’T RESEARCH deep enough to spot that did you ). Plus, the one stops that are in that Aukland to Santiago search have you flying to Sydney and catching the other fake flight, Qantas 27. Try booking it, its a nightmare. Faking flights is a piece of pjss see here. I didn’t know Santiago was so popular. 3x flights to Santiago same destination same exact departure time haha bigtime fake’s. All your picture proves is a flight route. But even that's fake proven in this link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3CFgUraHxg
Try tracking the flight it’ll drop off screen. Now provide me with some CURVTURE proof. How is it i’m providing the proof. It’s because you can’t provide any heliocentric evidence. Like I said in my post I won’t be answering to anymore of your neandathalic questions. If you watched the clips it contains all debunking heliocentrism evidence.

Your arguments are so flawed, no substantial proof. Your research is pjss poor. I won't answer you again. And please forget providing anymore curvature proof because your not capable. My 5 year old daughter asks more realistic questions than you.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Here is a selection of the cold logic, non-abusive, unemotive, dispassionate "argument" that our mad friend actually uses.

Quote: argument "
You are one thick programmed Borg.

Can you not READ Properly.

you freak.

your unrealistic waffle

your ridiculous beliefs.

...you are just repeating nonsense

My 5 year old daughter asks more realistic questions than you.'"

d040.gif a026.gif icon_beat.gif

icon_wave.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain78No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
74477_1446573432.jpg

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "Here is a selection of the cold logic, non-abusive, unemotive, dispassionate "argument" that our mad friend actually uses.

c020.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11924
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
30596_1286642206.jpg

I'm insulted that the massive gormclops won't answer my questions.

One presumes that one is far too much of a Neanderthal to deserve an answer.

Although, I ask, once again, how old is the Earth?

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Quote: theearthisflat ".. Plus, the one stops that are in that Aukland to Santiago search have you flying to Sydney and catching the other fake flight, Qantas 27. Try booking it, its a nightmare....'"

I treid booking it. I picked a random date (next Friday). I chose direct flights only. It was a pice of http://i.imgur.com/HmK5Hza.png" >

Flight review from someone who's done it
The LA800 flight departs Sydney at 9
www.ausbt.com.au/lan-resumes-syd ... ticleright
Fook me, LAN airlines is getting a few thousand extra eggs to chuck in its pudding too. What is remarkable is just how assiduously these otherwise "normal" airlines nevertheless choose to perpetuate this permanent "fake flights" publicity.

How come the only person who "knows" these flights don't actually exist is, er, you?

Do you even know how ridiculously mad you are sounding?
Quote: theearthisflat ".. Plus, the one stops that are in that Aukland to Santiago search have you flying to Sydney and catching the other fake flight, Qantas 27. Try booking it, its a nightmare....'"

I treid booking it. I picked a random date (next Friday). I chose direct flights only. It was a pice of http://i.imgur.com/HmK5Hza.png" >

The LA800 flight departs Sydney at 9
www.ausbt.com.au/lan-resumes-syd ... ticleright
Fook me, LAN airlines is getting a few thousand extra eggs to chuck in its pudding too. What is remarkable is just how assiduously these otherwise "normal" airlines nevertheless choose to perpetuate this permanent "fake flights" publicity.

How come the only person who "knows" these flights don't actually exist is, er, you?

Do you even know how ridiculously mad you are sounding?

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain78No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
74477_1446573432.jpg

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "I treid booking it. I picked a random date (next Friday). I chose direct flights only. It was a pice of mickeyhttp://i.imgur.com/HmK5Hza.png" >

Ha ha ha your response is pathetic. I really don’t know why i’m replying, THAT’S a pre-booking page.THE HOAX lie’s behind the booking. My 5 year old daughter found every travel agent containing that flight when we researched this You’re not delving deep enough into these flights. And this is why I shouldn't be answering. Look at the 2 top flights on your evidence THEY TAKE OFF AT THE SAME TIME As I stated yesterday Ha ha. They're fake.

Once you’ve actually BOOKED the flight this is where the fun starts, eg you’ll get told the flight is overbooked or theres some other problem regarding the flight / plane etc. That’s when the alternative’s come in offering all types of different connections. It seems that you ONLY understand simple logic and your so - called research is abysmal almost CHILD like producing yet again NO SUBSTANCE.

You also mentioned tripadviser testimonies. Well your really clutching at straws with that one, that proves everything its laughable. Did them passengers on those flights write about how close they got to the Antarctic and were able (during THE LARGEST PART of these flights) to see the polar icebergs and Antarctic land (also), if not, then there is something wrong with their flight-routes .. Its a fake flight. I’ve already researched it try tracking the flights. AIl southern hemisphere planes disappear within 1 hour off take off over the ocean. Then magically re-appear an hour before they land, it absolutely stinks of misinformation. Care to tell me why ?

You sure that this flight is a NON-STOP flight?
It seems to me that i have spotted at least two take off
I am watching right now, at 3 different flight radars, and i don't see any flight whatsoever between SA - Africa - Australia...
You have to see these tables
rlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-stop_flightrl
In these tables you won't find even one single flight between SA - Africa - Australia...
Now, try to figure out next few facts and then combine them in one entirety:
1. No flights across Antarctica
2. Passengers on alleged NON-STOP flights between Australia and South America are not able to see Antarctica...
3. Flight Radars show no flights between SA - Africa - Australia
4. There isn't one single NON-STOP flight in tables above between SA - Africa - Australia
This video is very interesting, i suggest you to watch this video carefully (even if you have already watched it before) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... RWL4#t=287 This Proves ALL plane routes are riddled to fit the globe. When its transferred to the Azimuthal map, you can see why they fly these weird routes.

But do some plane searches between Chile, Argentina, New Zealand, South Africa, and Australia, you will be astounded at what you will find! All with stop overs, and if you find a direct flight (very rare) the duration in the air doesn't add up.

I See you have skipped this part: As usual you don’t delve DEEP enough.
FACT A Boeing 777 has a cruising speed of 640 miles/hour = 1024 km/h7400 miles (11840 km) comes in at around 12 hours. Try to find this route.It doesn't exist. It can't!
The closest i came was a one connection flight with a 3 hours layover.
The total flight time was 20 hours.20 hours, take away 3 hours, it's 17 hours, not 12 hours
Go ahead, try yourself...You may find 1 NON-STOP (flight), but even then, the strangeness doesn't end there, because the speed is wrong...17 (hours) * 1024 km/h = 17 408 km, NOT 11 800 km. ITS NT EVEN FLOWN, THIS WAS JUST INFO OF AN ATTEMPT OF BOOKING THE FLIGHT

I received an email today explaining about this subject and they wanted to remain anonymous to which I truly respect. They wanted me to paste this.

Hi! This is an excellent video! Where did you find that John Travolta clip? So funny. icon_wink.gif If I may add just 3 things, please: First of all real passengers testify that a supposed non-stop flight from Johannesburg to Sao Paulo (and back) has a re-fuel stop in Dakar, Senegal. Secondly, supposed non-stop flight listed as such from Perth to Johannesburg have a re-fuel stop in Cocos Islands. And thirdly once I was trying to book that non-stop flight from Auckland to Santiago on Quantas airlines and I made a false name and address and everything just so the system would allow me to go through, to pass that, and I came to the point where it asked me for my credit card number.... However, and this is very important to understand, that real passengers, who purchased such tickets (Auckland/Sydney - Santiago) non-stop, testify that they either stopped to refuel on some Pacific islands and the excuse was the bad weather conditions, OR even when they ARRIVED AS THE FIRST ONES AT THE AIRPORT AT THE CHECK IN POINT, they were told that the flight is unfortunately OVERBOOKED and they were given new tickets when the plane officially stopped in LAX, or Dallas, Texas or Vancouver and then of course Auckland to Sydney for example. And I've made an extensive research about it and this is what is happening here. Yes, I agree those flight are fake, but they have to sell them from time to time to keep this deception going. Thank for making those videos and educating people on this subject. You are making an excellent job and even fighting with those zombies and trolls.. Keep up the good work! Please copy and paste this and post it, but leave my details out. I’ve not got the patience to deal with the “sheeple” I would rather you deal with them. LOL.

Great See The word is spreading. The truth always comes out in the end. I expect another non substantial reply.
Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "I treid booking it. I picked a random date (next Friday). I chose direct flights only. It was a pice of mickeyhttp://i.imgur.com/HmK5Hza.png" >

Ha ha ha your response is pathetic. I really don’t know why i’m replying, THAT’S a pre-booking page.THE HOAX lie’s behind the booking. My 5 year old daughter found every travel agent containing that flight when we researched this You’re not delving deep enough into these flights. And this is why I shouldn't be answering. Look at the 2 top flights on your evidence THEY TAKE OFF AT THE SAME TIME As I stated yesterday Ha ha. They're fake.

Once you’ve actually BOOKED the flight this is where the fun starts, eg you’ll get told the flight is overbooked or theres some other problem regarding the flight / plane etc. That’s when the alternative’s come in offering all types of different connections. It seems that you ONLY understand simple logic and your so - called research is abysmal almost CHILD like producing yet again NO SUBSTANCE.

You also mentioned tripadviser testimonies. Well your really clutching at straws with that one, that proves everything its laughable. Did them passengers on those flights write about how close they got to the Antarctic and were able (during THE LARGEST PART of these flights) to see the polar icebergs and Antarctic land (also), if not, then there is something wrong with their flight-routes .. Its a fake flight. I’ve already researched it try tracking the flights. AIl southern hemisphere planes disappear within 1 hour off take off over the ocean. Then magically re-appear an hour before they land, it absolutely stinks of misinformation. Care to tell me why ?

You sure that this flight is a NON-STOP flight?
It seems to me that i have spotted at least two take off
I am watching right now, at 3 different flight radars, and i don't see any flight whatsoever between SA - Africa - Australia...
You have to see these tables
rlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-stop_flightrl
In these tables you won't find even one single flight between SA - Africa - Australia...
Now, try to figure out next few facts and then combine them in one entirety:
1. No flights across Antarctica
2. Passengers on alleged NON-STOP flights between Australia and South America are not able to see Antarctica...
3. Flight Radars show no flights between SA - Africa - Australia
4. There isn't one single NON-STOP flight in tables above between SA - Africa - Australia
This video is very interesting, i suggest you to watch this video carefully (even if you have already watched it before) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... RWL4#t=287 This Proves ALL plane routes are riddled to fit the globe. When its transferred to the Azimuthal map, you can see why they fly these weird routes.

But do some plane searches between Chile, Argentina, New Zealand, South Africa, and Australia, you will be astounded at what you will find! All with stop overs, and if you find a direct flight (very rare) the duration in the air doesn't add up.

I See you have skipped this part: As usual you don’t delve DEEP enough.
FACT A Boeing 777 has a cruising speed of 640 miles/hour = 1024 km/h7400 miles (11840 km) comes in at around 12 hours. Try to find this route.It doesn't exist. It can't!
The closest i came was a one connection flight with a 3 hours layover.
The total flight time was 20 hours.20 hours, take away 3 hours, it's 17 hours, not 12 hours
Go ahead, try yourself...You may find 1 NON-STOP (flight), but even then, the strangeness doesn't end there, because the speed is wrong...17 (hours) * 1024 km/h = 17 408 km, NOT 11 800 km. ITS NT EVEN FLOWN, THIS WAS JUST INFO OF AN ATTEMPT OF BOOKING THE FLIGHT

I received an email today explaining about this subject and they wanted to remain anonymous to which I truly respect. They wanted me to paste this.

Hi! This is an excellent video! Where did you find that John Travolta clip? So funny. icon_wink.gif If I may add just 3 things, please: First of all real passengers testify that a supposed non-stop flight from Johannesburg to Sao Paulo (and back) has a re-fuel stop in Dakar, Senegal. Secondly, supposed non-stop flight listed as such from Perth to Johannesburg have a re-fuel stop in Cocos Islands. And thirdly once I was trying to book that non-stop flight from Auckland to Santiago on Quantas airlines and I made a false name and address and everything just so the system would allow me to go through, to pass that, and I came to the point where it asked me for my credit card number.... However, and this is very important to understand, that real passengers, who purchased such tickets (Auckland/Sydney - Santiago) non-stop, testify that they either stopped to refuel on some Pacific islands and the excuse was the bad weather conditions, OR even when they ARRIVED AS THE FIRST ONES AT THE AIRPORT AT THE CHECK IN POINT, they were told that the flight is unfortunately OVERBOOKED and they were given new tickets when the plane officially stopped in LAX, or Dallas, Texas or Vancouver and then of course Auckland to Sydney for example. And I've made an extensive research about it and this is what is happening here. Yes, I agree those flight are fake, but they have to sell them from time to time to keep this deception going. Thank for making those videos and educating people on this subject. You are making an excellent job and even fighting with those zombies and trolls.. Keep up the good work! Please copy and paste this and post it, but leave my details out. I’ve not got the patience to deal with the “sheeple” I would rather you deal with them. LOL.

Great See The word is spreading. The truth always comes out in the end. I expect another non substantial reply.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain78No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
74477_1446573432.jpg

Another great clip claims Virgin Atlantic's newly proposed route. They claim that they can knock hours of long haul flights by flying over the north pole. There is no short cut on a globe This clip uses both Google Earth and the Azimuthal map proving the flight route supports flat earth.

rlhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078301/Mind-sleigh-Airlines-given-permission-fly-North-Pole-time-slashing-hours-exotic-destinations.htmlrl

rlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v

157 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
157 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.76123046875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
TV Games - Not Hull
WIZEB
11m
Leeds
the-bearded-
14m
WHO IS NEXT
ArthurClues
25m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
The Yellow G
37m
Accountability
Gazzagiant2
46m
Planning for next season
Lower Crease
Recent
Round 16 London Home
chapylad
Recent
Batley next
Start@1873
Recent
Other Championship Clubs
REDWHITEANDB
Recent
Batley Bulldogs H
FIL
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
KaeruJim
1m
Jayden Okunbor
bonaire
1m
Accountability
Gazzagiant2
1m
Round 16 London Home
chapylad
1m
Squad 2024
faxcar
1m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
The Yellow G
1m
Batley next
Start@1873
2m
Salford - Away
Jake the Peg
3m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
4m
Planning for next season
Lower Crease
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Accountability
Gazzagiant2
TODAY
email
orangeman
TODAY
This site is crap
tad rhino
TODAY
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win Over the Broncos
RLFANS News
TODAY
Prettys Girls in your city for night
jackmac452
TODAY
Vegas Baby
Jason65
TODAY
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thriller
RLFANS News
TODAY
Reserves
BigTime
TODAY
Tonights game v Giants
karetaker
TODAY
Free parking
Philth
TODAY
Salford Away Travel Information
LancashireRe
TODAY
Batley next
Start@1873
TODAY
Round 16 London Home
chapylad
TODAY
Leeds
the-bearded-
TODAY
Injuries and available cover
walter wall
TODAY
Problems with this Site continued
karetaker
TODAY
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
FIL
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M +13,322 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
 FT
Hover 
Canterbury
13-12
NZ Warriors
 FT
Hover 
Wests
28-40
Melbourne
 FT
Hover 
NQL Cowboys
20-22
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
 FT 
LeedsW
6-16
St.HelensW
 FT 
FeatherstoneW
0-50
WiganW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
 FT 
Leeds
17-16
LondonB
       Championship 2024-R14
17:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
17:30
Hull KR
v
Catalans
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
14:30
Crusaders
v
Midlands
15:00
Salford
v
Hull FC
       Championship 2024-R14
Dewsbury
v
Doncaster
Featherstone
v
Whitehaven
Swinton
v
Widnes
Wakefield
v
Batley
York
v
Barrow
       League One 2024-R14
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Thu 11th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
10:50
Dolphins
v
Souths
 Fri 12th Jul
11:00
Cronulla
v
Wests
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
WiganW
v
St.HelensW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
20:00
LondonB
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Leeds
Warrington
v
St.Helens
 Sat 13th Jul
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
08:30
Gold Coast
v
Parramatta
10:35
Brisbane
v
St.George
York V
v
FeatherstoneW
Hull FC
v
Hull KR
       Championship 2024-R15
Whitehaven
v
Toulouse
Catalans
v
Salford
 Sun 14th Jul
Wire W
v
LeedsW
       League One 2024-R15
Newcastle
v
Hunslet
Hudds W
v
BarrowW
       Championship 2024-R15
Batley
v
Barrow
Bradford
v
Wakefield
Halifax
v
Featherstone
Sheffield
v
Swinton
Widnes
v
Dewsbury
York
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R15
Oldham
v
Crusaders
Workington
v
Rochdale
17:05
Manly
v
Newcastle
 Wed 17th Jul
     State of Origin 2023-R3
11:05
Queensland
v
New South Wales
 Sat 17th Aug 2024
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
13:00
Hull FC
v
LondonB
15:30
Wigan
v
St.Helens
18:00
Warrington
v
Leeds
 Sun 18th Aug 2024
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
Leigh
v
Salford
Catalans
v
Hull KR
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 6th Jul
SL
Hull KR-Catalans
SL
Leeds17-16LondonB
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
Leigh-Salford
SL
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 6th Jul
NRL
LIVE
Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
NRL
LIVE
Wests28-40Melbourne
NRL
LIVE
NQL Cowboys20-22Manly
SL
LIVE
Leeds17-16LondonB
WSL2024
LIVE
LeedsW6-16St.HelensW
WSL2024
LIVE
FeatherstoneW0-50WiganW
Fri 5th Jul
NRL 18 Cronulla16-20Gold Coast
NRL 18 Brisbane6-14Penrith
SL 16 St.Helens6-8Castleford
SL 16 Warrington48-0Huddersfield
SL 16 Wigan24-6Leigh
CH 14 Sheffield28-0Halifax
Thu 4th Jul
NRL 18 Parramatta16-32Souths
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 15 427 170 257 26
St.Helens 16 429 170 259 22
Warrington 16 406 213 193 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 16 291 286 5 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 16 246 435 -189 9
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 16 156 615 -459 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10