Mar 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2022Oct 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Games/PDT_003.gif
:Games/PDT_003.gif

Anyone living in the North West and who commutes in the car would probably have heard those annoying Sorry Mate motorcycle compensation adverts. The narrator goes on about a biker weaving through traffic on the right when a car suddenly turns and the biker collides with the car, the biker can suddenly claim compensation.

Well, it got me thinking after I nearly had a near miss with a prat on a moped. I was driving home along my street (residential area, not on a main road) with said prat on the moped close behind me. As I approached my drive I indicated to turn right and began to slow down. I began to turn, without stopping completely but slow enough in order I can get onto the drive with due care, when said muppet on two wheels decided to weave around me in the direction I was turning. I can't help but think he was lucky I didn't take to the drive any quicker, because he would have hit me had I not slowed down considerably.

But the description in the Sorry Mate advert got me thinking. If that had been a car behind me, I have no doubt the other driver would have been at fault. In fact due to the size of the vehicle that would have been behind me, they would have had to wait for me to turn completely before carrying on their journey. But would it be OK for an individual on two wheels behind me to go around me in the direction I was turning, and for me to be at fault if a collision had happened? I've seen motorcyclists go through traffic on the right loads of times so I'm not disputing that the practice is legal, but I can't help but think it's one rule for one and one rule for another in this scenario when a collision occurs.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach4195No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021Apr 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Anyone who tries to overtake you whilst you are in the process of lawfully turning right will be liable for the collision, assuming you have properly indicated your intention to turn right.

The adverts are probably being run in the hope there will be an admission of liability by the car's insurer on a 50/50 basis, thus allowing the solicitor representing the biker to claim their costs.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3605No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67953_1341943970.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, when I paint my masterpiece ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://garykitchen.co.uk/:lnkxkae0]Online art gallery, selling original landscape artwork[/url:lnkxkae0] ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:lnkxkae0]JerryChicken - The Blog[/url:lnkxkae0] ----------------------------------------------------------:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_67953.jpg

Quote: The Video Ref "Anyone who tries to overtake you whilst you are in the process of lawfully turning right will be liable for the collision, assuming you have properly indicated your intention to turn right.

The adverts are probably being run in the hope there will be an admission of liability by the car's insurer on a 50/50 basis, thus allowing the solicitor representing the biker to claim their costs.'"

Above ^^^

Same also applies to any rider on two wheels who undertakes anything even if they are in a bike lane to the extent where if approaching traffic lights at red with vehicles already waiting it not worth going up the left hand side to try and get to the front, sooner or later you're going to end up like a teacher at my daughters old school did and that is dead underneath an HGV that was turning left while he was also turning left but trying to go on the inside of the trailer, it just ain't worth it.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Quote: The Video Ref "Anyone who tries to overtake you whilst you are in the process of lawfully turning right will be liable for the collision, assuming you have properly indicated your intention to turn right. '"

Absolute nonsense, I'm afraid. You astonishingly state that as long as you indicate, this absolves you from any responsibility, but that is wholly wrong. .

Your use of the word "lawfully" doesn't add anything, and only serves to confuse the issue.

However, and whilst the Highway Code is not "the law", it can be pointed to (and very often is) in support of allegations of negligence, as in, we are all supposed to know it, and comply with it.

On this specific question (with the most relevant bits highlighted) it clearly statesTurning right
179 Well before you turn right you should
* use your mirrors to make sure you know the position and movement of traffic behind you

180 Wait until there is a safe gap between you and any oncoming vehicle. Watch out for cyclists, motorcyclists, pedestrians and other road users. Check your mirrors and blind spot again to make sure you are not being overtaken, then make the turn.'"

The clear logic isThe adverts are probably being run in the hope there will be an admission of liability by the car's insurer on a 50/50 basis, thus allowing the solicitor representing the biker to claim their costs.'"

In most such collisions (and it happens regular as clockwork) there is an apportionment of liability, and rightly so, as in most cases, both road users are at fault.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach519No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2014Dec 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
36663_1388080978.gif
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_36663.gif

Mirror....signal....mirror.... maneuver. A simple enough sequence to follow, and one which I am sure you will all repeat in your statement to Plod.

Oh, and love the facetious advice given in the Highway Code, of checking your "blind Spot" It's, eerm, called that for a reason, and you could festoon your car/commercial vehicle with mirrors a la a 60's Mod scooter, and you would still have a "blind spot" Possibly even creating a new one!

Still, if you really wanted to check it was still there.......why not?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1823
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Apr 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
PDT_AquaTV/pdt-2-79.gif
:PDT_AquaTV/pdt-2-79.gif

Clearly, there is a difference between being overtaken before you make the manoeuvre and someone overtaking you whilst you are the process of manoeuvring. However, fault can only be determined from the exact circumstances and evidence of any individual case.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Not facetious, the blind spot is real and dangerous. A good example is on the motorway, every time just before moving to another lane I automatically glance over my shoulder into my blind spot. Not often, but still on a significant number of occasions, there's something there that I couldn't see in the mirror.

If you don't know what your blind spot is then I'm afraid you're a bit of a hazard. The best way to explain it is park on a narrow road; watch a car approach in your rear view mirror. Note that at one point it will disappear from view in your mirror, but will not yet have passed you. It is in your blind spot. If you rely on your mirror and pull out at that moment you will crash. It will be your fault.

There are various gadgets, extra wide angle mirrors etc that claim to address this but nothing imho beats that momentary glance over the shoulder. The reason it is still taught by your driving instructor and is still in the Highway Code after all these years is simple; there will always be a blind spot and any careful driver needs to know this.

To see in action have a look at /watch?v=00N2kQRKVdY in a popular video sharing site.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Quote: LF13 "Clearly, there is a difference between being overtaken before you make the manoeuvre and someone overtaking you whilst you are the process of manoeuvring. However, fault can only be determined from the exact circumstances and evidence of any individual case.'"

Only an utter moron would START overtaking you AFTER you had started to turn, though. But even if it did, your problem would be that, as you (by definition) never saw the overtaking motorcycle, then you cannot possibly give evidence that that is what it did. You won't even know that that is what it did. You would only be assuming.

Also, if you knew that the motorcycle was behind you, and if you truly did check your mirrors before turning, then it's hard to see how you could fail to be aware; if the motorcycle is no longer behind you at that second- let me think, where could it be?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach519No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2014Dec 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
36663_1388080978.gif

Elementary my dear pinstripes. A competent driver would know that as the vehicle starts turning, then the field of view in the mirror also changes, thus the motor cyclist could safetly be pottering along the road as before, but not in your field of view......which incidentally should now be focused forwards looking for oncoming traffic and dilatory pedestrians, as you turn into your driveway entrance.

Of course, we could adopt your strategy of cranning one's neck around and holding that position until safetly parked up in the drive, although I can see some potential problems with that course of action.......

I suspect M'Learned Friend would have a chuckle and agree that as all reasonable steps had been taken, then the fault clearly lies with the biker.

Who, if we are talking Bradford, will most likely not have insuance!

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Quote: rumpelstiltskin "Elementary my dear pinstripes. A competent driver would know that as the vehicle starts turning, then the field of view in the mirror also changes, thus the motor cyclist could safetly be pottering along the road as before, but not in your field of view.'"

You need to keep your eye on the ball. The law expects you to make one last check in your mirrors and blind spot immediately BEFORE you manoeuvre. Not after. For the reasons I cut and pasted.

Quote: rumpelstiltskin ".....which incidentally should now be focused forwards looking for oncoming traffic and dilatory pedestrians, as you turn into your driveway entrance. '"

You could say it is stating the bleedin obvious, to say that once you've made your final check, then you look where you're planning to go before you actually set off. (Although very often people don't.)

Quote: rumpelstiltskin "Of course, we could adopt your strategy of cranning one's neck around and holding that position until safetly parked up in the drive, although I can see some potential problems with that course of action.......'"

The word is "craning". I do not crane nor does the glance into the blind spot take more than a mere fraction of a second. But crack on making ridiculous stuff up.

Quote: rumpelstiltskin "I suspect M'Learned Friend would have a chuckle and agree that as all reasonable steps had been taken, then the fault clearly lies with the biker. '"

Your proposition that "All reasonable steps had been taken" is, I'm afraid, unsupportable hogwash. I can only comment (as we have nothing else to go on) about the evidence in the current version of Peckerwood's witness statementAs I approached my drive I indicated to turn right and began to slow down. I began to turn,'"

then we see poor old Peckerwood is totally knackered, as he didn't check behind him at all, not even in the mirrors. He just indicated, slowed, and began to turn. Oops.

DHM
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8893
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
25511_1478008518.jpg
"Well, I think in Rugby League if you head butt someone there's normally some repercusions":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_25511.jpg

Quote: LF13 "Clearly, there is a difference between being overtaken before you make the manoeuvre and someone overtaking you whilst you are the process of manoeuvring. However, fault can only be determined from the exact circumstances and evidence of any individual case.'"

Highway Code section on overtakingDO NOT overtake where you might come into conflict with other road users. For examplewhen a road user is indicating right, even if you believe the signal should have been cancelled - do not take a risk; wait for the signal to be cancelled
stay behind if you are following a cyclist approaching a roundabout or junction, and you intend to turn left
when a tram is standing at a kerbside tram stop and there is no clearly marked passing lane for other traffic

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Doesn't add anything we didn't already know. Like I said, nothing the car driver does would prevent the motorcyclist from possibly being found contributorily negligent, and again repeating myself, in most such collisions there is an apportionment of liability, as in most cases, both road users are at fault.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach519No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2014Dec 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
36663_1388080978.gif

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "You need to keep your eye on the ball. The law expects you to make one last check in your mirrors and blind spot immediately BEFORE you manoeuvre. Not after. For the reasons I cut and pasted.'"

And which part of the very clear advice I gave of "Mirror...Signal...Mirror... Manoeuvre" do you feel is at odds with this?

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "You could say it is stating the bleedin obvious, to say that once you've made your final check, then you look where you're planning to go before you actually set off. (Although very often people don't.)'"

Where does it say that the OP had stopped? Unless it was a very tight entrance, or was obstructed by pedestrians, he would simply have indicated right....slowed down.... and if safe to do so, turned into his drive. That he was aware that there was a motorcyclist behind, would indicate to most people he had checked his mirrors, and I am sure in reply to the question, "when did you last check" would give the answer, (as rehed with his own solicitor, "of immediatly before starting to turn!" Your assertion that any liability can be apportioned to the car driver, after following the above is ludicrous. How on earth can blame be apportioned (to the car driver) for the random actions of another road user who is clearly in breach of the Highway Code recommendations on overtaking? Surely, being a complete is not seen as a postive attribute?

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "
The word is "craning". I do not crane nor does the glance into the blind spot take more than a mere fraction of a second. But crack on making ridiculous stuff up.'"

Yes, as one gets older, you do loose a bit of flexibility in the old neck muscles.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "Your proposition that "All reasonable steps had been taken" is, I'm afraid, unsupportable hogwash. I can only comment (as we have nothing else to go on) about the evidence in the current version of Peckerwood's witness statement

I rather think my unsupportable hogwash would carry the day, whether in Peckerwoods case, or in general. Common sense does kick in eventually in the legal System, and I suspect the Magistrate would be inclined to dismiss your thoughts, which if followed to their logical conclusion, would have no one risking a right turn without getting out, checking all around their car. making sure there was no other vehicle within a couple of hundred yards, prior to going for it!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1823
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Apr 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
PDT_AquaTV/pdt-2-79.gif
:PDT_AquaTV/pdt-2-79.gif

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "Only an utter moron would START overtaking you AFTER you had started to turn, though. '"

As in the events described by the OP...

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Quote: rumpelstiltskin "And which part of the very clear advice I gave of "Mirror...Signal...Mirror... Manoeuvre" do you feel is at odds with this? '"

The bit where you fail to advise to check your blind spot. Please try to pay attention.

Quote: rumpelstiltskin "Where does it say that the OP had stopped? '"

It is irrelevant whether he stopped or not. It is not compulsory to stop. The key is when you decide to set off to TURN RIGHT. There is no issue while you are moving in a straight line (if you are). Why do you want to complicate a simple situation?

Quote: rumpelstiltskin "Unless it was a very tight entrance, or was obstructed by pedestrians, he would simply have indicated right....slowed down.... and if safe to do so, turned into his drive. '"

You miss the elephantine point that if being overtaken by a motorcyclist, it is patently NOT safe to do so. That is, you miss the whole central point of the discussion.

Quote: rumpelstiltskin "That he was aware that there was a motorcyclist behind, would indicate to most people he had checked his mirrors, and I am sure in reply to the question, "when did you last check" would give the answer, (as rehed with his own solicitor, "of immediatly before starting to turn!" Your assertion that any liability can be apportioned to the car driver, after following the above is ludicrous. '"

On the contrary, the OP has not made any such assertion. And no solicitor worthy of the name would coach him to lie.
Even given that you are claiming he checked his mirrors before starting to turn - which the original post did not state - as I've specifically pointed out, but in you discomfiture you seem to have again missed) that is NOT ENOUGH. He would be asked why - as advised by the HC - he didn't check his blind spot. We know he didn't. I don't care if you think it "ludicrous", it is nevertheless an accurate explanation of the law of civil liability in negligence.
Quote: rumpelstiltskin "How on earth can blame be apportioned (to the car driver) for the random actions of another road user who is clearly in breach of the Highway Code recommendations on overtaking?'"

Again, you are completely confused. Blame is apportioned for the actions or omissions of each party to the litigation. No blame is apportioned to this car driver for anything done by anyone else. Blame is appportioned for the causative effect of his failures to comply with the law. Pretty simple. If any failure to comply with the law by the motorcyclist are also found, and if they contributed to the collision, then he will also be found negligent, but the basic point you strangely miss is that however much of a pilllock a motorcyclist may be, this has no bearing whatsoever on what the car driver did, or failed to do, which is a completely separate question.
Quote: rumpelstiltskin "Yes, as one gets older, you do loose a bit of flexibility in the old neck muscles. '"

If you can't drive safely, whether due to neck muscles or anything else, stay off the road. Simples.
Quote: rumpelstiltskin "I rather think my unsupportable hogwash would carry the day, whether in Peckerwoods case, or in general. '"

I know you do. You're 100% wrong, and I couldn't have explained why any more clearly . You either can't or won't understand simple points. I not you don't argue them. You just ludicrously say you "think" your argument would "carry the day". Quaint, if stupid.
Quote: rumpelstiltskin "Common sense does kick in eventually in the legal System, '"

Nope, the whole thing would be determined by the law of negligence.
Quote: rumpelstiltskin "and I suspect the Magistrate would be inclined to dismiss your thoughts, '"

What "magistrate"? the discussion is all about civil liability. Surely you know the difference between a civil claim, and the issues dealt with by magistrates which are nothing to do with civil liabilty, but deal with whether a criminal offence has been committed?
Quote: rumpelstiltskin "which if followed to their logical conclusion, would have no one risking a right turn without getting out, checking all around their car. making sure there was no other vehicle within a couple of hundred yards, prior to going for it!'"

Leaving aside that abandoning your car in the middle of a road would very likely be at least the criminal offence of causing an obstruction, you are getting increasingly silly. The recommendations in the Highway Code are simple, and nothing else needs to be added. I am simply explaining that the rules are those in the Highway Code, and that road users need to follow them. If you genuinely believe that the Highway Code leads to such preposterous "logical conclusions" then I suggest you write in to the Department of Transport which I am sure will give your objections all the consideration they merit. I didn't write it. I just explained what it says, and why you need to follow it.

47 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
47 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.1767578125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
2m
Shopping list for 2025
Steve0
10m
Recovery Room
wakeytrin
13m
Wakefield H
AgbriggAmble
25m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
31m
Recruitment rumours and links
Matt King's
39m
FC v hull kr
Marcus's Bic
40m
Squads - Leopards v Giants
LeythIg
42m
Betting 2024
karetaker
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Mingechellas balls
Jake the Peg
52s
Cam Scott leaves the building
Dave K.
53s
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
54s
Recovery Room
wakeytrin
1m
Squads - Leopards v Giants
LeythIg
1m
FC v hull kr
Marcus's Bic
1m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
1m
Sackings
John_D
1m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
GrahamBray
2m
TV games not Wire
The Speculat
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Recovery Room
wakeytrin
TODAY
Featherstone v Dons Saturday 20/7/24 6pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Un-optimised forum
Wires71
TODAY
is there an alternative to twitter
wakeytrin
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 18
finglas
TODAY
Wakefield March On With Win Over Bradford
RLFANS News
TODAY
Cam Scott leaves the building
Dave K.
TODAY
Mingechellas balls
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Catalans Dragons Swap Places With Salford Red Devils
RLFANS News
TODAY
Wakefield AFC
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
New Singings
Trojan Horse
TODAY
KR win the Hull Derby to Into Third Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Fixture List
Wires71
TODAY
Wigan Warriors Extend League Lead with Derby Win
RLFANS News
TODAY
Toulouse game
upthetrin92
TODAY
Ashton extends contract
chris2925
TODAY
Damel Diakhate
Eastern Wild
TODAY
Sackings
John_D
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield March On With Win Ov..
Catalans Dragons Swap Places W..
KR win the Hull Derby to Into ..
Wigan Warriors Extend League L..
Warrington Wolves Into Second ..
Salford Hold On To Beat Unluck..
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M +23,315 ↑2280,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Wed 17th Jul
     State of Origin 2023-R3
11:05
Queensland
v
New South Wales
 Fri 19th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R20
11:00
Canberra
v
NZ Warriors
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R18
20:00
Huddersfield
v
Salford
St.Helens
v
Warrington
Leigh
v
LondonB
 Sat 20th Jul
06:00
Souths
v
Wests
08:30
Newcastle
v
Brisbane
10:35
Melbourne
v
Sydney
     Womens Super League 2024-R9
12:00
York V
v
WiganW
14:00
Hull FC
v
Wigan
St.HelensW
v
Wire W
15:00
Leeds
v
Hull KR
       Championship 2024-R18
Bradford
v
York
Halifax
v
Widnes
Swinton
v
Whitehaven
17:00
Toulouse
v
Wakefield
18:00
Featherstone
v
Doncaster
 Sun 21st Jul
05:00
Penrith
v
Dolphins
07:05
Manly
v
Gold Coast
09:15
NQL Cowboys
v
Canterbury
12:00
BarrowW
v
LeedsW
       League One 2024-R16
13:00
Cornwall
v
Workington
Hudds W
v
FeatherstoneW
       League One 2024-R16
14:30
Crusaders
v
Hunslet
Castleford
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R18
Barrow
v
Sheffield
Batley
v
Dewsbury
       League One 2024-R16
Oldham
v
Keighley
Rochdale
v
Midlands
 Sat 17th Aug 2024
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
Hull FC
v
LondonB
15:30
Wigan
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
Leeds
 Sun 18th Aug 2024
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
Leigh
v
Salford
Catalans
v
Hull KR
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Fri 19th Jul
SL
Huddersfield-Salford
SL
St.Helens-Warrington
SL
Leigh-LondonB
Sat 20th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Wigan
SL
Leeds-Hull KR
Sun 21st Jul
SL
Castleford-Catalans
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
Leigh-Salford
SL
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 14th Jul
NRL 19 Manly44-6Newcastle
CH 15 Batley22-2Barrow
CH 15 Bradford2-14Wakefield
CH 15 Halifax6-14Featherstone
CH 15 Sheffield22-34Swinton
CH 15 Widnes34-12Dewsbury
CH 15 York27-0Doncaster
L1 15 Newcastle16-42Hunslet
L1 15 Oldham32-6Crusaders
L1 15 Workington14-12Rochdale
WSL2024 8 York V62-0FeatherstoneW
WSL2024 8 Wire W4-50LeedsW
WSL2024 8 Hudds W4-18BarrowW
Sat 13th Jul
NRL 19 Gold Coast24-16Parramatta
NRL 19 Brisbane26-30St.George
SL 17 Hull FC10-24Hull KR
SL 17 Leigh20-16Huddersfield
SL 17 Catalans20-0Salford
CH 15 Whitehaven24-34Toulouse
Fri 12th Jul
NRL 19 Cronulla58-6Wests
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 16 443 182 261 28
Warrington 17 436 231 205 24
Hull KR 17 421 227 194 24
St.Helens 17 441 186 255 22
Catalans 17 324 234 90 22
Salford 17 317 328 -11 22

Leeds 17 309 316 -7 18
Leigh 16 290 266 24 13
Huddersfield 17 314 385 -71 12
Castleford 17 280 455 -175 11
Hull FC 17 228 520 -292 4
LondonB 17 176 649 -473 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 15 534 156 378 30
Sheffield 15 404 251 153 22
Toulouse 14 378 210 168 19
Bradford 15 355 244 111 19
Widnes 15 361 281 80 17
Featherstone 15 410 289 121 16

York 16 366 305 61 14
Batley 15 239 322 -83 14
Doncaster 15 257 368 -111 13
Swinton 15 318 366 -48 12