JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Mar 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney/00004.gif
Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????:disney/00004.gif

time for the annual X factor.

Quite like Terry and Amelia from NUNTHORPE so far.

Even though it is not real music, Simon Cowell is the devil incarnate and they are all just pub singers.

Still some good voices in there.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member18802No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2015Aug 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons42da_files/4921-2354mikeypl8-msnicons.jpg
Science flies people to the moon. Religion flies people into buildings.:icons42da_files/4921-2354mikeypl8-msnicons.jpg

An awful programme on so many levels and the sooner this trash is gone the better.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner29204No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6310_1310045241.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6310.jpg

I like it. Quality trash tv. Beats watching Hollyoaks with the Mrs.

Just wish they would be more honest about their reasons for putting people through instead of hiding behind the frankly ridiculous pretence that it's a serious singing competition. When people are put through because they are absolutely useless but have interesting tv personnas they should just admit it.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach16256
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10289_1326111229.png
Challenge Cup winners 2009 2010 2012 2019 League Leaders 2011 2016:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10289.png

X factor is like the Rugby Union World Cup.

Every rugby league fan rushes to say how crap it is.

But they all watch it.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member32466No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1122_1318449976.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, When I paint my masterpiece ------------------------------------------------------ [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:k4m40udg]The Jerry Chicken Blog Page[/url:k4m40udg] ------------------------------------------------------ [url=http://www.artgallery.co.uk/artist/gary_kitchen_2:k4m40udg]BUY MY ART ONLINE AT ARTGALLERY.CO.UK[/url:k4m40udg] [url=https://theartonlinegallery.com/artist/garykitch/:k4m40udg]AT THE RIPPINGHAM GALLERY[/url:k4m40udg] .................................................................... [url=http://art-profiles.com/gary-kitchen/:k4m40udg]ART PROFILE[/url:k4m40udg] ................................................................... [url=http://twitter.com/GaryKitch:k4m40udg]On Twitter[/url:k4m40udg] ................................................................... [url=http://www.facebook.com/gary.kitchen2:k4m40udg]On Facebook[/url:k4m40udg] ...................................................................:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1122.jpg

Quote: Saddened! "I like it. Quality trash tv. Beats watching Hollyoaks with the Mrs.

Just wish they would be more honest about their reasons for putting people through instead of hiding behind the frankly ridiculous pretence that it's a serious singing competition. When people are put through because they are absolutely useless but have interesting tv personnas they should just admit it.'"

Agreed.

Is it exploitation of the mentally challenged - possibly in the audition stages when it verges on a paying audience visiting an asylum for entertainment as they used to do in Victorian days.

Does it uncover serious singing talent - occasionally, and once again I wheel forth Will Young (not X Factor ???) and Leona Lewis, I can't think of any others though.

Does it provide acres and acres of press coverage and the sort of saturation of the "Womens Weekly Magazines" that a million pound advertising budget couldn't provide - absolutely.

Is it just a giant mincing machine of talent for Sony who need the constant flow of would be singers and more importantly the immediate market research of popularity that they just could not gather in any other way culminating in one huge money making opportunity in December every year - Yep.

Is it absolutely predictable, was anyone genuinely surprised last night when some of the failed auditionees were invited back to join forces to make "a band" (despite that being my least favourite word to describe a group of non instrument players), did anyone call their mother back from the kitchen after she thought it was all over, "Mother, come back quick, Louis' asking some of them to come back..."

Its all of the above, and yes, I still watch it every week.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12488No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Mar 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney/00004.gif
Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????:disney/00004.gif

Surely the whole point of X factor and the whole Simon Cowell thing is that you actually appreciate how good some of the real talent is out there such as Adele.

When someone like that comes along it puts the X factor genre firmly in its place.

You cannot have good music without being able to compare it to bad.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1122_1318449976.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, When I paint my masterpiece ------------------------------------------------------ [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:k4m40udg]The Jerry Chicken Blog Page[/url:k4m40udg] ------------------------------------------------------ [url=http://www.artgallery.co.uk/artist/gary_kitchen_2:k4m40udg]BUY MY ART ONLINE AT ARTGALLERY.CO.UK[/url:k4m40udg] [url=https://theartonlinegallery.com/artist/garykitch/:k4m40udg]AT THE RIPPINGHAM GALLERY[/url:k4m40udg] .................................................................... [url=http://art-profiles.com/gary-kitchen/:k4m40udg]ART PROFILE[/url:k4m40udg] ................................................................... [url=http://twitter.com/GaryKitch:k4m40udg]On Twitter[/url:k4m40udg] ................................................................... [url=http://www.facebook.com/gary.kitchen2:k4m40udg]On Facebook[/url:k4m40udg] ...................................................................:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1122.jpg

Quote: Durham Giant "Surely the whole point of X factor and the whole Simon Cowell thing is that you actually appreciate how good some of the real talent is out there such as Adele.

When someone like that comes along it puts the X factor genre firmly in its place.

You cannot have good music without being able to compare it to bad.'"

I agree that there is certainly an "X Factor Genre" based on a pool of not quite good enough talent, what I do find quite sad though is the sight of 18 year olds declaring that their life's ambitions are crushed beyond repair when they are rejected from one bad audition, I sort of get the idea that these are kids who have never had anyone say "no" to them in their life so far and if that really is the case then they have chosen the wrong career path - one that will be littered with rejection slips regardless of how good their talent is.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member3569No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2014Nov 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1720.jpg
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" – -- Unknown [img:1sjexlk8]http://www.science.co.il/images/flags/israel/israel-54x36.gif[/img:1sjexlk8]:1720.jpg

Quote: Dead Man Walking "An awful programme on so many levels and the sooner this trash is gone the better.'"

we have a winner here.
i can honestly say i have never and will never sit through a full programme of this. obviously i catch a glimpse and that is enough believe me.
also just when it finishes you forget that the missus is getting ready for a new series of britains got talentless garbage.
and so the cycle begins again .........................

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12488No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Mar 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney/00004.gif

Quote: McLaren_Field "I agree that there is certainly an "X Factor Genre" based on a pool of not quite good enough talent, what I do find quite sad though is the sight of 18 year olds declaring that their life's ambitions are crushed beyond repair when they are rejected from one bad audition, I sort of get the idea that these are kids who have never had anyone say "no" to them in their life so far and if that really is the case then they have chosen the wrong career path - one that will be littered with rejection slips regardless of how good their talent is.'"

To be honest though i think you are picking up on a symptom of modern society and parenting.

Teenagers and young adults who have had a lifetime of having what you want and being able to live off mum and dad ( and consequently just daydream about being a celebrity) are in for a very rude awakening.

The time for realism is coming and is going to be very hard for the current crop of kids.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5874No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13517.jpg
:13517.jpg

I started watching episodes of the american X Factor recently. It is streets ahead of the british version in pretty much every area: the talent, the judges, the overall production.

They are still in the audition phases over there, but already there are a couple of singers that are miles better than any of the singers in our show. Take a look on a popular video site for Marcus Canty and Melanie Amaro. Some genuine talent, I think.

Oh, and LA Reid is awesome icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12592
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: CORNISH "we have a winner here.
i can honestly say i have never and will never sit through a full programme of this. obviously i catch a glimpse and that is enough believe me.'"

Yep, the glimpses are quite sufficient!

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner21796
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7078_1361913407.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_7078.jpg

Oh, the producers - sorry, I mean the judges - are putting some groups together. I never saw that coming.

The X Factor is a light entertainment show, it's not a talent show. In eight years the only act they've found who has gone on to international success is Leona Lewis.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member37704No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2051.jpg
The older I get, the better I was Advice is what we seek when we already know the answer - but wish we didn't I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full-frontal lobotomy ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ kirkstaller wrote: "All DNA shows is that we have a common creator." cod'ead wrote: "I have just snotted weissbier all over my keyboard & screen" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin." - Aneurin Bevan:2051.jpg

Don't watch it but if anyone doubts the ability of the utterly talentless to be given a stage, they should've been sat in our flat last night. We have a pub whose beergarden adjoins one wall, a couple of times a year this pub puts on live "entertainment". This has previously consisted of a Blues Brothers Tribute Band (John Belushi would be spinning in his grave), a Jam Tribute, various heavy rock bands etc. Most of whom, although not providing earth-shattering entertainment, were bearable.

Last night's band kicked off at 8.00pm and finished their first set around 9.15. They'd played cometently and although there was no obvious musical genre, they did inlude some gems such as Fun Loving Criminals "Scooby Snacks". The play resumed at 9.45, only this time with an added twist, they were joined on stage by what appeared to be two, possibly three females, who then proceeded to "sing" for the rest of the evening. Their reportoire was pretty eclectic and included songs such as: Johnny Kid & The Pirates' "Shaking all Over", Rober Palmer's "Bad Case of Loving You", Stevie Wonder's "I was made to Love Her" and The Beatles' "Day Tripper".

Through what appeared to be a determined and deliberate combination of tone-deafness, an inability to find, let alone hold a note, complete lack of harmonies, poor timing and unlearned lyrics, they proceeded to mangle every, and I do meany EVERY song in ther set list. I finally reached breaking point at about 10.30 and after considering walking around the corner and having a word with the landlord, decided on a more subtle approach.

I remembered that I'd bought a battery-powered loudhailer at a car boot sale, so after digging it out, I went downstairs to the covered alley that separates the two properties. I climbed a stepladder and waited for a break between songs, then using the megaphone through the gaps in the corrugated roof, gave them my critique. After the first broadside, on of the girls said "I'm sorry for the interruption", to which I replied: "Don't apologise for me, you should be apologising to any lover of music, you have voices that only a mother could love". I continued by listing all of their perceived faults and suggested that they hired a practise studio, instead of rehearsing in public. I ended by recommending that they should seek other means of finding a living and suggested that they apply to the cheese factory on Monday morning.

The rest of the night continued in blissful silence.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1122_1318449976.jpg

Quote: cod'ead "Don't watch it but if anyone doubts the ability of the utterly talentless to be given a stage, they should've been sat in our flat last night. We have a pub whose beergarden adjoins one wall, a couple of times a year this pub puts on live "entertainment". This has previously consisted of a Blues Brothers Tribute Band (John Belushi would be spinning in his grave), a Jam Tribute, various heavy rock bands etc. Most of whom, although not providing earth-shattering entertainment, were bearable.

*snip*'"

A couple of points icon_lol.gif

Its a crying shame that the last twenty years has seen the demise of the Working Mens Clubs upon who's stages, upon tens of thousands of stages, every Saturday and Sunday night, the trio that you mention would have been able to establish pretty quickly that they either had no talent for singing (despite what their families had told them), or get their faults ironed out pretty quickly - indeed the way it used to work in Leeds they wouldn't have got past the agents auditions every Tuesday night in Jim Winsors Club until they were ready to go on the circuit.

I've recently spent two weeks in a small resort in Corfu where some pretty average "club turns" touted their talent nightly in a dozen or so bars - its been the "thing" in these resorts for several year now to do the "tribute" acts, more is the pity.

Nothing against "tribute" acts if they genuinely want to impersonate an established artist - my cousin runs an agency full of the fekkers - but when a bar sign a singer up for the season, give them some lodgings and feed them every night, and then give them a different wig and tell them that its Tuesday so they are Lady Ga-Ga or its Wednesday so here's a different wig and we'll draw some biro tatoos on your arms and you are instantly Amy Winehouse, then you know they are taking the p1ss.

By far the best bar in the whole resort was a small lock-up bar with a "Cheers" type square bar that you could sit at while a resident band of three guitarists played a whole range of rock without the aid of a backing tape (the devil incarnate, ruiner of musical talent), for three guitarists to hold your attention for a couple of hours without the aid of a drummer while they go through a repatoire of West Coast rock or anything that anyone shouted out for them to play, then you know they are good tradesmen.

I'd left the wife and the other four people in our party that night and got myself well p1ssed sat at the bar like Norm off "Cheers", the Greek barman kept bringing me bowls of free peanuts and heavily salted popcorn and every time he mixed a cocktail for someone he'd pour a snifter into a shot glass and get me to try it, he couldn't speak a word of English and I couldn't have heard him if he did but what a bloody good night that was - took the wife back in there a few nights later and she hated it - f'kin women eh ?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11757No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34476.jpg
//peakwalking.blogspot.co.uk/:34476.jpg

Oh I remember when my quest for fame and fortune was scuppered by an unprofessional camera woman who was laughing and shaking the camera in the process of filming my audition to be a fitness coach for the nation. I was the real star in that audition waiting room in Manchester all them years ago because the rest of the acts were cliché singers, opera dogs and twirlers.

It broke my heart when I didn’t get through to the judges stage.

158 posts in 12 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
158 posts in 12 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.349609375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Cas
RfE
1m
Saints h
Cbr1000rr
1m
Salford - Away
Riderofthepa
36m
TV Games - Not Hull
Riderofthepa
51m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
52m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
Recent
Shopping list for 2025
Cuddleclub
Recent
TV games not Wire
lefty goldbl
Recent
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
chapylad
Recent
Arthur In
Tex Rerp
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Lee Briers
karetaker
52s
Arthur In
Tex Rerp
1m
Shopping list for 2025
Cuddleclub
1m
Tonights game v Leeds
karetaker
1m
TV games not Wire
lefty goldbl
1m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
1m
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
chapylad
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
1m
TV Games - Not Hull
Riderofthepa
2m
Vegas Baby
MattyB
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan Warriors Extend League Lead with Derby Win
RLFANS News
TODAY
Toulouse game
REDWHITEANDB
TODAY
Ashton extends contract
chris2925
TODAY
Damel Diakhate
Eastern Wild
TODAY
Sackings
SFW
TODAY
Warrington Wolves Into Second With Win Over Leeds
RLFANS News
TODAY
Tonights game v Leeds
karetaker
TODAY
Watson toast
FIL
TODAY
Watson Been Stood Down
Deeeekos
TODAY
Watson gone
Jo Jumbuck
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Giants
doc999
TODAY
Just makes me laugh
Wildmoggy
TODAY
Anyone know about wfd v batley
Redscat
TODAY
Bradford
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
One more Saints inspired novel
glee
TODAY
Bradford Away 140724
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Fax v Fev
The Phantom
TODAY
Cas
RfE
TODAY
Round 17 Warrington Away
KaeruJim
TODAY
Saints h
Cbr1000rr
TODAY
For the live of god Arthur out
christopher
TODAY
Arthur In
Tex Rerp
TODAY
Wakefield H
Bullseye
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Warriors Extend League L..
Warrington Wolves Into Second ..
Salford Hold On To Beat Unluck..
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M +43,293 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
 FT
Hover 
Cronulla
58-6
Wests
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
 FT 
WiganW
12-16
St.HelensW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
 FT 
LondonB
20-34
Castleford
 FT 
Wigan
16-12
St.Helens
 TOMORROW
08:30
Gold Coast
v
Parramatta
10:35
Brisbane
v
St.George
12:00
York V
v
FeatherstoneW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Hull KR
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
       Championship 2024-R15
Whitehaven
v
Toulouse
17:30
Catalans
v
Salford
 Sun 14th Jul
12:00
Wire W
v
LeedsW
       League One 2024-R15
14:00
Newcastle
v
Hunslet
14:00
Hudds W
v
BarrowW
       Championship 2024-R15
Batley
v
Barrow
Bradford
v
Wakefield
Halifax
v
Featherstone
Sheffield
v
Swinton
Widnes
v
Dewsbury
York
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R15
Oldham
v
Crusaders
Workington
v
Rochdale
17:05
Manly
v
Newcastle
 Wed 17th Jul
     State of Origin 2023-R3
11:05
Queensland
v
New South Wales
 Sat 17th Aug 2024
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
13:00
Hull FC
v
LondonB
15:30
Wigan
v
St.Helens
18:00
Warrington
v
Leeds
 Sun 18th Aug 2024
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
Leigh
v
Salford
Catalans
v
Hull KR
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 12th Jul
SL
20:00
LondonB20-34Castleford
WSL2024
WiganW12-16St.HelensW
SL
20:00
Wigan16-12St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
Leigh-Salford
SL
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Fri 12th Jul
NRL
LIVE
Cronulla58-6Wests
SL
LIVE
LondonB20-34Castleford
WSL2024
LIVE
WiganW12-16St.HelensW
SL
LIVE
Wigan16-12St.Helens
Thu 11th Jul
NRL 19 Dolphins36-28Souths
SL 17 Warrington30-18Leeds
Sun 7th Jul
NRL 18 Sydney42-12St.George
NRL 18 Canberra12-16Newcastle
SL 16 Salford22-20Hull FC
CH 14 Dewsbury16-20Doncaster
CH 14 Featherstone66-0Whitehaven
CH 14 Swinton24-12Widnes
CH 14 Wakefield34-12Batley
CH 14 York54-12Barrow
L1 14 Newcastle0-44Workington
L1 14 Crusaders18-32Midlands
L1 14 Keighley20-20Rochdale
WSL2024 7 Wire W10-32Hudds W
WSL2024 7 York V44-0BarrowW
Sat 6th Jul
NRL 18 Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 16 443 182 261 28
Warrington 17 436 231 205 24
St.Helens 17 441 186 255 22
Hull KR 16 397 217 180 22
Salford 16 317 308 9 22
Catalans 16 304 234 70 20

Leeds 17 309 316 -7 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 17 280 455 -175 11
Hull FC 16 218 496 -278 4
LondonB 17 176 649 -473 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 14 520 154 366 28
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 14 353 230 123 19
Toulouse 13 344 186 158 17
Widnes 14 327 269 58 15
Featherstone 14 396 283 113 14

Doncaster 14 257 341 -84 13
York 15 339 305 34 12
Batley 14 217 320 -103 12
Swinton 14 284 344 -60 10