Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41569_1357151836.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_41569.jpg

Quote: JerryChicken "But you aren't - and that is the whole point.

Its coincidental if someone takes council or HA property that under the NEW rules falls into the category of having an "extra" bedroom, the plain and simple fact is there are insufficient numbers of "correctly" roomed dwellings to satisfy the NEW rules.

Let me give you an example - you are a two parent, two child family, you have a boy aged 9 and a girl aged 8 years, you apply for LA or HA accomodation and you are in receipt of housing benefit, they offer you a three bedroomed house which being of a typical british standard is two double bedrooms and what we normally call "a box room", you accept it because it means that your children can have their own bedrooms.

From April 1st your housing benefit will be reduced by 14% because, according to the NEW rules your two children should be sharing one bedroom, despite the fact the the LA or HA never offered you a two bed unit and cannot offer you one still.

Just to rubber stamp the arbitory and punative nature of the NEW rules, if your two children were two boys and aged 14 and 15 then your housing benefit would still be reduced because some fekkwit decreed that they too should be sharing one bedroom.'"

Why shouldn't two teenage boys share a room???

And if the HA of LA can't offer you suitable accommodation, why not look to the private sector?

RankPostsTeam
International Star3605No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67953_1341943970.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, when I paint my masterpiece ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://garykitchen.co.uk/:lnkxkae0]Online art gallery, selling original landscape artwork[/url:lnkxkae0] ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:lnkxkae0]JerryChicken - The Blog[/url:lnkxkae0] ----------------------------------------------------------:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_67953.jpg

Quote: SaintsFan "

Nah, it really doesn't. To have any idea of the character of the Judeo-Christian god you would need to read the whole Bible. You would then be in a position to assess accurately what the story is about and whether God would condone the action of the man or condemn it.

'"

To be honest, thats the standard get-out clause for all christians together with "he moves in mysterious ways, etc", the undisputed fact of the matter is that the bible that you read from today is a mish-mash of opinion and camp fire tales and was not hand written by a God as a sort of Haynes Manual for you to follow implicitly.

Its an interesting book in parts though.

I have no issue with anyone who follows a religion of any description and in a way I actually admire them for their faith-without-question attitude, its not something I could do, but I do seriously question anyone who tries to endorse their blind faith with random examples picked deliberately to suit their agenda whilst ignoring the other tales which completely contradict what they are trying to sell - "Let the buyer beware" is never truer than when discussing religion, you get what the seller wants to sell you.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member47951No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1977_1349889235.jpg
"You are working for Satan." [i:2886spie]Kirkstaller[/i:2886spie] "Dare to know!" [i:2886spie]Immanuel Kant[/i:2886spie] "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive" [i:2886spie]Elbert Hubbard[/i:2886spie] "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." [i:2886spie]Oscar Wilde[/i:2886spie] [url=http://thevoluptuousmanifesto.blogspot.co.uk:2886spie][color=#4000FF:2886spie]The Voluptuous Manifesto[/color:2886spie][/url:2886spie] – thoughts on all sorts of stuff.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1977.jpg

Quote: SaintsFan "Two things there. Firstly, the Bible like any other book is set within its cultural context and like any other person you are interpreting the story within your own cultural context...'"

Ah. So God was alright with the idea of a pair of girls handed over for gang rape by their father in [ithose[/i days, but it's okay, the old boy's changed now.

Which leaves us with a few tiny matters.

If God is so brilliant and perfect, what made him decide he was wrong about gang rape in the past so that he's changed his opinion now – in a whole different context? After all, you'd kind of expect an omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent being to get it right to start with, wouldn't you – after all, he's god, so by the very nature of god, what he creates is as it should be, yes? And anyway, if the times have been a changin', that's because the same god had created them to change in the first place, and with that, his own attitude.

Or is it us that, in changing our attitudes of what is acceptable for the context of our times, we have moved away from god, who still believes that, just as in those times, gang rape is actually okay, and God is just really annoyed that we don't understand this any more, but he can't be d to do anything about it?

Quote: SaintsFan "... Secondly, that God sees something worth saving in the man who allows this could be interpreted in two ways

Actually, there's masses in the [iBible[/i that indicates that women can be treated in such a way or worse, including quite a few nasty little 'laws'. After all, the victim of rape can be murdered simply for being the victim of rape (well, assuming people who weren't there judge that she didn't protest enough).

And anyway, God decided to get Mary up the duff without telling her until after the deed was done – which in the civilised world is rape. That she didn't complain? Perhaps because, contexturally, she might have been killed for not having squealed a bit at least.

With the exception of one or two examples in the gospels, the attitude of the [iBible[/i toward women is absolutely of its time and of its geographic location; you can find something very similar in fundamentalist Islamic societies/communities today.

Paul was not as violent in his attitudes, but he was still a misogynist fanatic (typical convert).

Simple piece of logic

Oh my, oh my! Teacher's told me off! Because Miss knows exactly what percentage of the [iBible[/i I've read and because Miss herself has read it all, cover to cover, every single word, every single translation!

Quote: SaintsFan "As I said earlier, I am basing my assessment on those posts I have read. You will no doubt have read more of them. But from what I have read, I would put him in the Calvanist camp.'"

If he's a Calvinist, there's no point in his calling on people to give themselves to Jesus, is there?

If he believes, by some contortion, that people still have some sort of a choice, then there's a point to calling on people to give themselves to Jesus, isn't there?

You would think it was rocket science.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40218.jpg

Quote: Mintball "Ah. So God was alright with the idea of a pair of girls handed over for gang rape by their father in [ithose[/i days, but it's okay, the old boy's changed now.'"

I didn't mention God in my reply at all. I mentioned cultural context. I also referred to there being no commentary upon the story, just the story. There are commentaries upon other stories.

Quote: Mintball "Actually, there's masses in the [iBible[/i that indicates that women can be treated in such a way or worse, including quite a few nasty little 'laws'. After all, the victim of rape can be murdered simply for being the victim of rape (well, assuming people who weren't there judge that she didn't protest enough).'"

There are also many examples of women being treated very well. If you want to look only for examples of women being treated poorly then that is all you will find, and you do seem determined to point only to those instances. However, even by raising such instances without the counterbalance of the good, does not automatically mean that God approved of those instances, just as there will be much in today's world (including our little 'corner' of it) that God does not approve of yet it still goes on (assuming God exists, of course, for the sake of discussion).

Quote: Mintball "With the exception of one or two examples in the gospels, the attitude of the [iBible[/i toward women is absolutely of its time and of its geographic location; '"

Well yes. That is what I was saying in the bit of my previous post you quoted earlier.

Quote: Mintball "Paul was not as violent in his attitudes, but he was still a misogynist fanatic (typical convert).'"

I agree. There has always been debate about Paul within church circles. He divides opinion.

Quote: Mintball "Simple piece of logic
How does that logic work? Since when is changing your mind a sign of imperfection?

Quote: Mintball "It keeps coming back to this question – can you actually answer it?'"

You aren't actually asking a question though. You are having a rant.

Quote: Mintball "Oh my, oh my! Teacher's told me off! Because Miss knows exactly what percentage of the [iBible[/i I've read and because Miss herself has read it all, cover to cover, every single word, every single translation!'"

And here your defensiveness makes you look extremely silly.

Quote: Mintball "If he's a Calvinist, there's no point in his calling on people to give themselves to Jesus, is there?'"

I thought you knew about Calvanism?

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member47951No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1977_1349889235.jpg
"You are working for Satan." [i:2886spie]Kirkstaller[/i:2886spie] "Dare to know!" [i:2886spie]Immanuel Kant[/i:2886spie] "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive" [i:2886spie]Elbert Hubbard[/i:2886spie] "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." [i:2886spie]Oscar Wilde[/i:2886spie] [url=http://thevoluptuousmanifesto.blogspot.co.uk:2886spie][color=#4000FF:2886spie]The Voluptuous Manifesto[/color:2886spie][/url:2886spie] – thoughts on all sorts of stuff.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1977.jpg

Quote: SaintsFan "I didn't mention God in my reply at all. I mentioned cultural context. I also referred to there being no commentary upon the story, just the story. There are commentaries upon other stories.'"

But the context of this particular part of this thread is the nature of god.

Quote: SaintsFan "There are also many examples of women being treated very well. If you want to look only for examples of women being treated poorly then that is all you will find, and you do seem determined to point only to those instances. However, even by raising such instances without the counterbalance of the good, does not automatically mean that God approved of those instances, just as there will be much in today's world (including our little 'corner' of it) that God does not approve of yet it still goes on (assuming God exists, of course, for the sake of discussion).'"

I don't think we need to assume God exists or doesn't in the context of this discussion – it doesn't affect the 'nature' of God any more than if we were discussing any other incarnation of god, from Zeus to Odin.

The [iBible[/i is obviously a mix of things – but there are a number of things, from laws in, say, [iLeviticus[/i (which as religious laws one might expect to reflect God's will) to stories such as those mentioned, where God is directly involved and his approval or otherwise is central to the 'moral' of the tale. And these include a great deal of cruelty and treatment that we would consider to be barbaric.

A process of basic literary analysis shows us that the god of the [iBible[/i is actually an uncivilised, cruel, murderous, jealous, vindictive figure. Now one could make the argument that, in terms of the whole of the [iBible[/i, there is some progress ('growth') by that character. But if we see God as human (and we are made in his image), then he cannot be God.

Quote: SaintsFan "Well yes. That is what I was saying in the bit of my previous post you quoted earlier.'"

And in which case, that is how God created it.

Quote: SaintsFan "How does that logic work? Since when is changing your mind a sign of imperfection?'"

Because if one were perfect then one would not need to change one's mind. One would have reached the correct decision to start with – perfection allows no room for fallibility, and changing one's mind is, in the context of godhood, an indicator of fallibility.

Quote: SaintsFan "And here your defensiveness makes you look extremely silly.'"

Nothing to do with "defensiveness" – just irritation at the patronising tone of someone who suggested something that they cannot know in order to pretend that they are better qualified to comment. Very few people have read the [iBible[/i[ cover to cover (apart from you, obviously). It would, for instance, involve all the endless 'begats'.

Quote: SaintsFan "I thought you knew about Calvanism?'"

I thought you were a teacher.

If so, you'd know that there is no such thing. I was referring to Calvinism.

Calvinists believe in salvation by faith alone – something that is generally widespread among more evangelical denominations and groups and was directly inherited from Luther.

However, one of the five key tenets of Calvinism is predestination or 'unconditional election,' which asserts that God has chosen, from the beginning of time, those that he intends to save, and this is not based on virtue, merit or faith in those people.

So within the logic of Calvinism, there is no point in calling on people to give themselves to Christ.

Further, in Calvinism, human will is characterised as 'total depravity' (pure Kirkstaller) but without free will, due to divine power. On the other hand, in Arminianism, that 'depravity' does not prevent free will.

Kirkstaller routinely asserts that we have free will. Now I suspect that Kirkstaller is a mish mash of assorted theologies. But he isn't a Calvinist.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40218.jpg

Quote: Mintball "But the context of this particular part of this thread is the nature of god.'"

I didn't get that impression but if you want it to be then so be it.

Quote: Mintball "The [iBible[/i is obviously a mix of things – but there are a number of things, from laws in, say, [iLeviticus[/i (which as religious laws one might expect to reflect God's will) to stories such as those mentioned, where God is directly involved and his approval or otherwise is central to the 'moral' of the tale. And these include a great deal of cruelty and treatment that we would consider to be barbaric.

A process of basic literary analysis shows us that the god of the [iBible[/i is actually an uncivilised, cruel, murderous, jealous, vindictive figure. Now one could make the argument that, in terms of the whole of the [iBible[/i, there is some progress ('growth') by that character. But if we see God as human (and we are made in his image), then he cannot be God.'"

You are mixing things up here. You quote from Leviticus, which is an Old Testament writing, but then speak of God as human, which is a New Testament theme in the person of Jesus. God is always removed from the ordinary people in the Old Testament, with particular individuals given the role of mediator between YAHWEH and the people. That changes entirely in the New Testament once Jesus is up and about preaching as Jesus claims to be God himself, rather than simply to be mediator between God and the people. Of course Christians believe that the Old Testament was leading towards the New, and so your comment about progress is relevant but not the whole story. The people's perception of God grew as Old Testament time passed and/or God revealed more of himself during that period but if a person is a Christian then they believe they have seen the fulfilment of God's nature in Jesus himself, including the willingness to accept the ultimate sacrifice in hanging from the cross (a tough call by God there I would think).

Oh, and I completely agree that there is a lot in the Old Testament that is barbaric. There is a lot in today's world that is barbaric. Humanity doesn't change en masse, alas.

Quote: Mintball "Because if one were perfect then one would not need to change one's mind. '"

Who said anything about need?

Quote: Mintball "Nothing to do with "defensiveness" – just irritation at the patronising tone of someone who suggested something that they cannot know in order to pretend that they are better qualified to comment. '"

I'm not patronising anyone. That you feel patronised maybe something to do with how you view yourself, or me, or the subject, or a million other things. I'm just typing on a keyboard.

And I have actually read the Bible from cover to cover but it was a fairly meaningless exercise really, done when I was young as part of a competition. What it did do though was show me what an amazing book it is, even just from a literary and linguistic standpoint. Incidentally, I read the NIV Inclusive version as I wanted to know which bits were referring to just men and which to everyone. Quite an illuminating exercise in itself that was. (There are no begats in that translation either, which is a mercy in itself) However, it is now a long time since I have read the Bible at all really and so this conversation has prompted me to dig out my dusty NIV Inclusive and dip into it again, which has been an interesting excercise (interesting for me, I mean).

Quote: Mintball "I thought you were a teacher.

If so, you'd know that there is no such thing. I was referring to Calvinism.'"

4.51171875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
4m
Round 16 London Home
Emagdnim13
4m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
24m
TV Games - Not Hull
WIZEB
39m
Other Championship Clubs
REDWHITEANDB
47m
Planning for next season
LeythIg
Recent
Batley Bulldogs H
Trojan Horse
Recent
Salford - Away
The games af
Recent
Leeds
the-bearded-
Recent
WHO IS NEXT
ArthurClues
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
The Yellow G
1m
Vegas Baby
Jason65
1m
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
1m
Tonights game v Giants
karetaker
1m
Salford - Away
The games af
1m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
DSJ1983
1m
Batley next
Start@1873
1m
Accountability
Gazzagiant2
2m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
2m
Planning for next season
LeythIg
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Accountability
Gazzagiant2
TODAY
email
orangeman
TODAY
This site is crap
tad rhino
TODAY
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win Over the Broncos
RLFANS News
TODAY
Prettys Girls in your city for night
jackmac452
TODAY
Vegas Baby
Jason65
TODAY
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thriller
RLFANS News
TODAY
Reserves
BigTime
TODAY
Tonights game v Giants
karetaker
TODAY
Free parking
Philth
TODAY
Salford Away Travel Information
LancashireRe
TODAY
Batley next
Start@1873
TODAY
Round 16 London Home
Emagdnim13
TODAY
Leeds
the-bearded-
TODAY
Injuries and available cover
walter wall
TODAY
Problems with this Site continued
karetaker
TODAY
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M +13,141 ↓-2880,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
 FT
Hover 
Canterbury
13-12
NZ Warriors
 FT
Hover 
Wests
28-40
Melbourne
 FT
Hover 
NQL Cowboys
20-22
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
 FT 
LeedsW
6-16
St.HelensW
 FT 
FeatherstoneW
0-50
WiganW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
 FT 
Leeds
17-16
LondonB
       Championship 2024-R14
17:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
17:30
Hull KR
v
Catalans
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
14:30
Crusaders
v
Midlands
15:00
Salford
v
Hull FC
       Championship 2024-R14
Dewsbury
v
Doncaster
Featherstone
v
Whitehaven
Swinton
v
Widnes
Wakefield
v
Batley
York
v
Barrow
       League One 2024-R14
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Thu 11th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
10:50
Dolphins
v
Souths
 Fri 12th Jul
11:00
Cronulla
v
Wests
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
WiganW
v
St.HelensW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
20:00
LondonB
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Leeds
Warrington
v
St.Helens
 Sat 13th Jul
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
08:30
Gold Coast
v
Parramatta
10:35
Brisbane
v
St.George
York V
v
FeatherstoneW
Hull FC
v
Hull KR
       Championship 2024-R15
Whitehaven
v
Toulouse
Catalans
v
Salford
 Sun 14th Jul
Wire W
v
LeedsW
       League One 2024-R15
Newcastle
v
Hunslet
Hudds W
v
BarrowW
       Championship 2024-R15
Batley
v
Barrow
Bradford
v
Wakefield
Halifax
v
Featherstone
Sheffield
v
Swinton
Widnes
v
Dewsbury
York
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R15
Oldham
v
Crusaders
Workington
v
Rochdale
17:05
Manly
v
Newcastle
 Wed 17th Jul
     State of Origin 2023-R3
11:05
Queensland
v
New South Wales
 Sat 17th Aug 2024
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
13:00
Hull FC
v
LondonB
15:30
Wigan
v
St.Helens
18:00
Warrington
v
Leeds
 Sun 18th Aug 2024
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
Leigh
v
Salford
Catalans
v
Hull KR
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 6th Jul
SL
Hull KR-Catalans
SL
Leeds17-16LondonB
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
Leigh-Salford
SL
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 6th Jul
NRL
LIVE
Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
NRL
LIVE
Wests28-40Melbourne
NRL
LIVE
NQL Cowboys20-22Manly
SL
LIVE
Leeds17-16LondonB
WSL2024
LIVE
LeedsW6-16St.HelensW
WSL2024
LIVE
FeatherstoneW0-50WiganW
Fri 5th Jul
NRL 18 Cronulla16-20Gold Coast
NRL 18 Brisbane6-14Penrith
SL 16 St.Helens6-8Castleford
SL 16 Warrington48-0Huddersfield
SL 16 Wigan24-6Leigh
CH 14 Sheffield28-0Halifax
Thu 4th Jul
NRL 18 Parramatta16-32Souths
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 15 427 170 257 26
St.Helens 16 429 170 259 22
Warrington 16 406 213 193 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 16 291 286 5 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 16 246 435 -189 9
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 16 156 615 -459 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10